In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 33

Story Info
That's quite a ritual.
7.2k words
4.67
11.1k
16

Part 33 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 33

"Yeah, okay. Why not," Lucy responds, in the most casually compliant, yet somehow personally fitting manner possible.

At first I think she didn't understand Master's proposal, but no, she makes it quite clear that she understands what he he means to do. Lucy has a lot of character flaws. Like, a lot. But being stupid isn't actually one of them.

"I'm glad we're all on the same page, then," Master says, being a little too trusting that Lucy is actually going along with this, if I'm being honest.

"Wait, wait," I interject, "It's just 'yeah, okay'? That's it? No objections? No schemes?"

"It's not like I'd announce it if I did have a scheme, you know. But yeah," she shrugs, still apparently not finding any of this important to even get up off the couch, "What, did you expect me to do this the hard way? Sloth is one of my favorite sins. After lust, obviously. Gluttony's up there, too, but that's neither here nor there."

"You're... just going to turn your back on your people?" that sounded too much like I'm trying to talk her out of it. Which I'm legitimately not. Just suspicious of all this. Not that I coulld probably talk her into or out of anything she didn't want to do.

She snorts a laugh through her nose and starts giggling, "My people. That's adorable, Lorelei. You said that so sincerely," she sinks further back on the couch in laughter, "Like I'm fucking Polish or something. Literal demons from hell. I love that you think there's some sense of loyalty or ethnic pride going on."

"Okay, fair en-" I start, before she decides she isn't done.

"Surely I'll be despised as a traitor!" she laughs, "How can I ever betray my beloved homeland and countrymen like that?! Oh, to never return! What a cruel fate!"

"Are you done?" I say, flatly.

She sits up, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye, "I had more, but I can stop."

Master places a hand on my head and looks down at me, "Satisfied?"

I sigh and nod, "For now."

"Everyone will be over in a couple hours, we should have a light meal before we start. We all need our strength," Master says, before leaving us.

I turn to go to the kitchen, but Lucy stops me, "Besides, it's a little rich for you, of all people, to suggest that I'm disloyal to my people."

The only downside to elf ears, is that they easily give away my mood. In this case, they stand straight up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I turn back, sharply.

"Oh, we're gonna be coy? Lorelei doesn't know what I'm talking about. What's the word? Homophile? Anthropophile?"

"Just because I have a few videos on my computer doesn't make me-" that one took a moment to catch up to me, "Oh. You're referring to humans."

"We're going to have to revist -that-," she snickers, "But yeah. When were you going to do your duty for you people? Marry a nice elf boy, start ensuring a future for the elven race? Swear off human cock for good?"

My jaw sets in, "Point. Made."

She does seem to back off of that nonsense, thankfully, "All this is just dancing around the real point. This means I'm finally going to get proper laid. Took him long enough. Before Lorelei, too, so bonus points."

I take a deep breath. There's no point in getting into this with her any further. Master's cock is getting wet, and that's what's important. I don't expect she'll really understand that sentiment.

"Just make sure you're ready, okay?" I tell her, and go to fix dinner.

I'm not out of the room before I hear footsteps after me, "Wait, what did he mean about 'everyone' coming over, exactly?"

By 'everyone', of course, Master meant all the people in the know about Lucy. Clara and Piper, Lydia and her girls. Lucy is not enthused to learn about the catgirls coming over, but not as perturbed as I've come to expect. Maybe she's building up a tolerance.

Master apparently had kept tight wraps on this, since none of them know initially what they're here for. No, that isn't completely true. Yuki and Yuri had an inkling, which means that Lydia did, which means Clara did. No one seems to have a clear picture, though. Seems a bit silly, once Lucy completely folded to the idea, but I guess opening portals to hell is the kind of thing that one plays close to the chest. Loose lips sink entire civilizations into depravity, ruin, and eventual overrun by rapey muderfiends, so they say.

Unsurprisingly, Clara is not on board when she first hears the plan. It took little convincing for me, but in fairness, elves are not really built for saying 'no' to humans. Clara has no such biological predispositions, and so the argument stretches over an hour before he's able to assuage her fears enough that we can proceed tonight. I guess the whole 'corruption by hell' risk is eventually outweighed by the definitiveness of Master's penis being inside Lucy. She's still a bit iffy on the whole thing, but she seems to accept that she isn't changing his mind on this.

Meanwhile, Yuri gives me the constant googly eyes, while pretending she's doing nothing of the sort, and Lucy does everything in her power to make Piper as uncomfortable as possible. He doesn't stop entertaining her attention at any point, though. It's possible that he thinks he's got some chance with her, on some level, at some point. Which I guess is a big deal to a domestic elf boy, since he's not exactly fated to fuck anyone, ever. I won't say she doesn't have sexual interest in him, because she has sexual interest in everyone. Succubus and all. But I don't think Lucy has designs on any of the activities he might be thinking of.

Once we've eaten, and I've done my best to ensure Master has enough energy to be prepared for the coming trial, he wastes no time with us moving upstairs. At which point Lucy immediately disrobes in front of everyone, without him even asking her. She's very much an attention whore, in addition to being the regular kind. That's probably why she was wearing clothes to begin with, now that I think of it.

I hide a giggle at her frustration that Master is the only one who doesn't give her a second glance. Amazing as her body might be, it's sort of old news at this point, and Master is not easily manipulated by a little T&A.

"I will need you all to keep her in place as best as you can. She needs to stay within the circle as much as possible. Any part of her extending out causes disruption," he explains, "I'd use chains, but anchoring them in the circle would get in the way of the runes, and anchoring them outside would present its own problem with interference from connecting her directily to the outside of the circle. I won't go into the minutia of why it's a problem, but suffice to say, the chains aren't feasible."

"Do we have to stay entirely within the circle as well?" Clara asks, which is actually a good question, "If we're touching her, and touching the outside of the circle, doesn't that connect her?"

"Being your own living being nullifies the magicial conductivity, so that shouldn't be a problem," he says, "Again, kind of complicated reasons that you don't really need to worry yourselves with. But that does mean you'll all need to be nude. Clothes could interfere. Which reminds me..."

Master steps over, produces a key, and unlocks the chastity belt concealing Lucy's nethers. The look of intense relief on her face is as palpable as the schadenfreude I get when she immediately reaches to her crotch, only to be denied by the magic barriers still in place.

"No chastity belts, either, just to be safe," Master says.

I won't go over in great detail about Clara walking up and disrobing Piper. And I won't go into great detail about how I almost laughed when I saw his genitals freed from their cage. That would be almost mean spirited, to dwell on that.

"Can't you just, I don't know... magic her to the floor?" Lydia asks, "Being a... how did you put it, Lucy? A motherfucking sorcerer?" She and Lucy share a chuckle over that. I just remember being mortified when she blurted that out in the library.

"Technically, yes," Master says, taking Lucy by the hand and leading her to the center of the circle, "At least, at any other time. This is going to require me to dispel the minor wards I put on her, as they could interfere. Binding her to the floor would be effectively the same thing. We can't have it active during the ritual."

He promptly puts to fingers to Lucy's forehead, and there is a crackle of magic energy released. Which I'm not actually sure humans can hear, but that's not important right now. The most noticeable change is that Lucy's feet immediately change back into hooves. She gets a tiny bit taller, her tail gets longer, and a few other minor changes. Presumably, we're seeing her true form. Must be nice to be able to change your appearance so easily. To my surprise, her breasts actually get bigger, not a lot, but it does mean that she shrunk them a little, tailoring to what she believed were Master's specific tastes. Which is weird, because they were still huge, if you ask me.

The change she notices, however, is not purely physical. Which she displays by immediately reaching between her legs to rub her fingers over her pussy.

"Oh, hello, old frie-" she's interupted by Master slapping her hands away.

"No. That's mine tonight," he states, in a very factual sort of way.

"Starting with the romance, already?" she smirks.

He doesn't respond, just turns back to face the rest of us, and begins unbuttoning his shirt, "I'll need to beging the ritual with us all on the outside, with her standing upright in the smaller inner circle," he says, gesturing to where he means, "Once I'm ready, I'll enter the circle and push her to the ground. That will be the cue for the rest of you to enter the circle and hold her limbs down. Hell will attempt to force her will, and do what it can to disrupt the ritual. Lucy is stronger than she looks, but all of us together should be able to keep her pinned while I pacify her."

"That is, by far, the nerdiest way of explaining how we're going to gang rape a demon, that I can possibly imagine," Clara tells him, stifling a laugh. I thought it was sexy, personally.

"It's not really rape, exactly. Lucy herself is into it, it's hell that will be trying to force her to stop it. It's only rape in the sense that I'm raping hell, itself," he says, quite seriously.

"Nerdy -and- sexy, that time," she smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Okay, so I'm thinking, a woman on each arm, and two little ones per leg," he taps his chin, "While the legs -are- stronger, I don't want to leave the little ones on arms - Lucy has busy fingers, so you'll need more strength than just weight to hold her in place. With them sitting on the legs, it should provide more weight than a human woman. Oh, and girls, er, and Piper - try to keep her legs spread as much as you can, and focus your weight on her thighs. It'll make access easier, and make it harder for her to struggle."

Yuri is immediately at my side, crowding me. I'm a little annoyed by the continued obsession again, until I realize that sharing one of Lucy's legs with her means I don't have to do it with Piper. Sorry, Yuki. I do make sure to be positioned so that I'll be behind her when we start, rather than the reverse. We need focus, I can't have her clinging to me.

"Are we ready?" Master asks, looking at the assembled group. Clothes start coming off.

Master's accent is terrible. I think. I don't actually know for certain what hellspeak is supposed to sound like, but this sounds off. The only one here that can even read hellscript is Yuri, and I have no idea if she can speak it properly, either. Considering her struggle with pronouncing English words, my guess is no. Oh, and I guess Lucy would know it, too. Probably.

He finishes the initial incantation and nothing happens. I assume that he's gotten it wrong. Said the words wrong or butchered the pronunciation. Or maybe the spell was never real to begin with. It wouldn't be the first time a crazy person wrote a book on spells that was nonsense.

Just as I'm about to ask Master if everything is alright, Lucy's eyes light up like the sun. And the circle on the floor. And her nipples, for some reason, which honestly seems excessive and unnecessary, if you ask me. She says something in hellspeak, which confirms that Master is awful at speaking it. The words have the weird echoing, booming voice thing. Which would have more impact if Lucy hadn't used that same voice to try to intimidate me into illicit sexual activities or getting her food. The glowy stuff is new, though. I don't think it's her talking, really. Weird echoey voice or no, it sounds too... I don't know, focused, to be her.

Master holds his hand up and closes his eyes in a look of concentration. Lucy says something else in hellspeak, and starts laughing like a supervillain, but suddenly stops and gasps like she's had the wind knocked out of her, leaning over with her hands on her knees. The glow vanishes from her eyes and nippless, but not the circle. He did explain what was going to happen, but you can't ravish an elf like he did this morning and expect her to remember anything you told her right before that. So I'm sort of lost on how things are progressing.

It does seem positive, though, as Master finally steps into the circle. He grabs Lucy tightly by the neck, pulls her close and kisses her hard. Tongue, too. I'm almost certain. When his lips part, he lifts her up by the neck and throws her down in the middle of the circle, on her back. If that was me, that would have hurt quite a lot, but Lucy is certainly fine. And I'm soaked, but I think that goes without saying. Master being sexually aggressive makes me a bit weak, if that wasn't clear, by now.

I almost forget what I'm supposed to be doing. It takes Yuri tugging my hand forward to snap me back. Everyone is advancing on Lucy, and I remember that we're supposed to be pinning her down. Not that she's really doing much resisting - I think Master may have put the forces of hell at bay or something, because Lucy seems entirely in charge of her faculties, and we all know Lucy is not about resistance to sex. Still, knowing that could change at any moment, I help Yuri pull her right thigh out, and we both straddle over top of it. Yuri actually seems fascinated by the whole affair, and looks particularly eager at the prospect of Master putting his cock in Lucy. I knew she'd come around, I'm actually kind of proud of her.

Clara shoots me a little smile as she pins the arm on the same side, and Lydia does the same to the other, while Yuki and Piper are busy helping us spread her legs. Wisely, Yuki has made sure to sit behind Piper to keep his elf cock where it belongs, namely, away from pussy of any kind.

"Are we doing this, or not?" Lucy exclaims, practically quiver, her eyes glued to Master's cock.

It feels a little silly that we're holding her down. Master places a hand against her stomach, and a series of runes on the floor that surround her body flash, then fade out.

"Lucy..." then he says something that I don't think I could reproduce with my mouth, much less spell, which might or might not be Lucy's true name, "...Do you vow to reject the domination of hell, and bound yourself to my will and soul?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she almost growls, "Less talking, more fucking!"

At this point, the pinning is basically keeping her from jumping on him. Her pussy, drenched I might add, is practically gravitating towards him.

He rakes his fingers along her stomach and leans in, "Then, in defiance to hell, I claim this demon as my own."

With that, he finally does it. He presses the head of his cock to her practically quivering entrance, and rams it home. All in one thrust. No easing it in, here. Months of foreplay have made that unnecessary. Her juices practically overflow as he fills her. And by the Earth Mother is that a snug fit. I never really gave it too much thought, since everything's been focused on not putting anything in Lucy's pussy, but it looks so amazingly tight. For a moment, I try to convince myself that there's no way it's really -that- tight, and my little elf pussy could easily match it. But who am I kidding. There's no way I can compete with succubus pussy. And I'm not sure I'd want to. I'd never dream of handling a human cock if I was so tight. That it's Lucy and pain doesn't seem to have the same effect as us mere mortals, is the only thing that allows her to do it. I shiver just watching.

She doesn't. 'Shiver' wouldn't cover it. More like whole body convulsions. Her back arch, her head and eyes roll back, her hips buck wildly, and she screams like a banshee (I would know, my cousin is a banshee). She is totally, unmistakably cumming. I can almost see her pussy pulse around Master's cock. It must feel so good for him. Normally, I'd disapprove of such flagrant orgasming by a non-human, but I doubt she'd be able to help it, even if she wanted to. And I can assure you, she doesn't.

It goes on for awhile. She's... pretty pent up. I think I can relate, but then, I'm not a succubus. Master starts thrusting a little, or tries too. It seems like with her spasming pussy clenching down on him, he can hardly move. When she finally subsides from seizing like she's being electrocuted, to merely bucking against him like a wild animal, he stops and leans in placing his palm against her forhead and whispers something softly, which I can't quite make out. I doubt it was in English, anyways. There's some sort of discharge of energy between the two of them, and she stiffens up and collapses back.

Master... he gets this strange look in his eyes. They aren't glowing like Lucy's were, but there's this strange shine to them, an intense, animalistic look of seething energy. It takes me a moment, but I realize this must be what he was talking about when he said he'd redirect infernal energy to help him pacify her. I'm not sure I like this, but it's far too late to object, now.

Lucy herself has an expression of, well, not quite fright. Surprise, maybe. She still looks like she wants Master's cock like... the only metaphor I can think of is 'like an elf wants human cock', but that seems very lazy. Still apt, though. But she looks shocked, like he's pulled some trick on her that she never would have expected. A look of vulnerability is one that she doesn't typically wear. I dare say it's a bit cute.

It's made better by the way Master rams home immediately after it's settled on her face. I mean, he really slams it in. It makes her whole body rock back, even with the six of us putting our weight down on her. And he does it again. And again. Just as hard, and becoming faster and faster. I've never seen Master make love so aggressively, not even with Miss Clara. She could take it, I'm sure, human women are robust like that. I can't help but wonder what it would be like if he fucked me like that, jamming that big human cock of his into my little elf pussy. I bet it would practically tear me apart with the force, stretch out and wreck my pussy so that it would be no good to anyone but Master. Not that anyone else would ever get a chance at it, anyways.

And now I'm grinding on Lucy's thigh. Get it together, Lorelei. Focus. Master needs you on top of things, right now. Fortunately, Yuri doesn't seem to notice. Those big dinner plates of eyes of hers are focused quite squarely on where Master is entering Lucy. Or as best as she can, with there being so much motion.

He leans over Lucy, pressing his hands on her upper arms, though if it's to stabilize her further, I don't think it's going to change anything with the rest of us already holding her. It seems more for leverage, really, to pull on her while he fucks her little demon pussy even harder. I don't know if it changes anything, or if it's unrelated, but her eyes flash with that weird glow again, and she starts hissing that awful hellspeak again. It sounds angry, and she growls a lot and bears her teeth, but she also doesn't stop bucking her hips like a mad woman, either.

12