All Comments on 'In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 33'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lorelei and differing ideals

How would Lorelei react if she met, let's say, master/mistress-less elves or like lesbian elves? Would she turn them over to humans? What if she met them later and they lash out at her? Or they die because they're so unhappy?

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Grateful for Yet Another Exciting Chapter!

Although not usually a fan of girl-on-girl action, this series has been hilarious! The running gag of poor Lorelei's poor neglected pussy is so funny, along with those catgirls in need of discipline (there *will* be squirt bottles involved!), hysterical!

Keep those chapters (and characters) cumming!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Great story

Oh I do enjoy this series. Every one of the characters is well-built and beauitifully portrayed - no one more so that our poor, increasingly ever desperate Lorelei. Although it's funny that she never manages to get off with the boss, or off at all in fact, I can't help hoping that I'm here when it finally happens - an elf, exploding from the sheer magnitude of her own orgasm, would truly be something to witness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Piper

Given the anal sex and overtones of domination, it's just a matter of time until Piper gets sodomized, I guess.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
Torture!

When will it be Lorelei's turn?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy