In Your Face Pt. 02 - The Intern

Story Info
Her boss is angry; little intern Suzy needs to make it up...
5.1k words
4.4
14.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Many thanks to Rex Brookdale for laser-focused editing: catching many errors, and helping to improve the story flow.


Sweat beaded her forehead. Suzette Winters watched the dark-skinned businesswoman stride across the office floor, the loud click-click of her heels breaking up the background of murmuring voices and ringing phones. I really should have been working on my resume this morning, she thought glumly. With a resigned sigh, she watched the Director of Operations come nearer and nearer, the focused stare matching her purposeful gait.

"Ms. Winters, come with me please."

The Director was always polite, but had made it quite clear who ran the office, and public firings were not unheard of at In Your Face©️ Marketing, LLC.

Suzette nodded and rose from her chair, following the Director back across the floor -- the clicking of those black heels now sounding like thunder in her ears.

She had looked up to Rosita Rivera when she was first hired. The older woman -- albeit less than ten years -- seemed to have it all: authority, grace, and beauty. Ms. Rivera was always put together, managing to always look like she'd be right at home on the cover of Vogue or Vanity Fair. Her conservative outfits did a good job covering up her assets, but there was just no way to completely obscure her generous bust, bubble-butt, and generally curvaceous figure.

The director met regularly with the man they were on their way to meet. Their afternoon meetings in his office were the subject of some speculation among the staff; not that Suzette was a gossip, but one couldn't help but overhear the tittle-tattle around the office. If even half of what she had heard was true they were violating each other more than the HR policies.

As they walked, Suzette found her mind seeking any distraction. Scanning nervously with her peripheral vision, her eyes fastened onto the rhythmic sway of Rosita's wide hips; a warm tingling began in her nethers. She wondered what color panties she wore, scrunched between that austere pencil skirt and mahogany skin ... Shaking her head, she refocused on her fate.

Daddy's going to kill me.

Her father had explained the strings he'd had to pull to get her this internship. "Don't you know I'm doing what's best for you? Don't fuck this up like everything else." His strident voice ringing in her ears, her thoughts drifted back to her experience at the company. Persuading people to want to buy something ... She had been so confident in the beginning, surely it couldn't be too hard?

Suzette had been lost from day one. Her marketing campaigns, unlike the company name, were too passive. They'd found little success with the Gen Z demographic: the 18-25 year olds. Within three months she had already been removed from two accounts. She had struggled on with her remaining accounts in silence. What kind of marketer would she be if she needed help, after all?

I'll never win.

Following Ms. Rivera towards the CEO's office, Suzy shivered in the cool, conditioned air. She had only met him once, but she could remember the intimidating stare and broad shoulders of Kingston Dunne. He was not one to disappoint nor to suffer fools. She fought to suppress her visible quaking as the click-click of Ms. Rivera's heels crossed the threshold into Mr. Dunne's hardwood-floored office.

She'd been too nervous to focus the last few days, spending most of her time staring at the charts of the ad campaign's low reception rates, despondent. Her neck itched with beaded sweat and she pulled anxiously on her collar ...

Get me out of here!

Kingston Dunne looked up from his papers as they entered, frowning at his buxom brunette director, and the petite younger woman looking pale and nervous. He took in Suzette's crisp navy jacket layered over a white top, along with a tight black skirt and black pumps. Sizing her up, ... Mmmmhmm. Rosy does have good taste. Full, pouting lips turned downwards -- she was obviously uneasy about being summoned -- those lips need something in between ... His unchanged expression belied his drifting ideas. Blonde hair falling to her shoulders, she stood a bit back from his desk; looking every bit the spoiled, rich bitch she was ...

Silence stretched out between them until, "Y-you... wanted to see me, sir?" She swallowed audibly, trying to unstick her suddenly-thick tongue and gummy mouth.

The president stood up and indicated one of the two leather chairs facing his ornate desk.

"Suzette Winters. Thank you for coming." Looking over her shoulder he saw the operations director give him a wink. "Suzette, is it alright if I call you Suzy?" He watched her open her mouth to respond but he cut her off, his tone hardening as he went on, "Suzy, I have to be honest, your numbers aren't great. They aren't even good." He let the silence linger for a few moments, then continued brusquely. "This is a problem. Capital P, problem."

God, I love his dom voice, Rosita thought, feeling moisture join the heat already between her legs.

Suzette looked away, unable to keep eye contact as Kingston stared her down. She wanted to defend herself, to justify it somehow. "But it's not my..." she trailed off as he continued to stare. She smoothed and patted down her skirt, as much to keep herself distracted as anything else. "I ..." She swallowed and began again. "I can see how that would be an issue, sir."

He stood again and faced the window overlooking 52nd Street, giving both women an opportunity for a long look at his well-toned backside. Speaking to the window, he asked, "You've been with us for... how long?"

Suzy started to respond but the operations director was quicker. "Just over two months, sir."

"Thank you Ms. Rivera," he replied smoothly, still facing away from them. "I won't lie to you Suzy," he continued, "this is your third strike. Things aren't looking good for you." He spun back to face her and returned to the desk, still standing. "We've tried to support you throughout your time here, but your campaigns just aren't In Your Face©️ material."

A splotchy red blush had bloomed and spread across Suzy's face at the sound of Ms. Rivera talking over her. She looked up as she listened to him continue, seeing his assets but not in the mood to appreciate them; she felt herself wilting, and hated herself all the more for it.

She'd been here nearly eight weeks and all she'd done was fuck it up.

She started at his quick turn and journey back to the desk, shrinking into her chair as he continued.

"You were supposed to get those young idiots excited about buying soft drinks. I could do it in my sleep."

Oh god, they're firing me. Her breath seized , then whooshed out as she began to panic. Goddammit Suzy! You just love to fuck it up! Her father's voice looped around her brain.

"Your campaigns aren't aggressive enough."

Suzy jumped as she heard the door close somewhere behind her and the tell-tale click-click of heels approach. Kingston sat down and Rosita came around the desk to face Suzy.

"Now, despite the fact that Mr. Winters is one of our largest contributors I don't think we can keep you." He leaned forward, steepling his hands in front of him. "However... I'm not unreasonable. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry." Suzy hung her head. "And I know that you took me on as a favor for Daddy, but I really can't lose my position." Her voice rose as she spoke, ending just short of a whine. "Just give me another chance. I'll work overtime, weekends, nights ... anything," she proclaimed, eyes wide with desperation.

Kingston exchanged a look with Rosita and she nodded in understanding, moving around the desk to slip into the leather chair opposite Suzy's. She looked at the younger woman with a grave expression that belied the direction of her thoughts. "Every day we keep you employed, the company is losing money. So we need you to be completely honest with us." Here, she used a technique she had learned from Kingston: silence ... she stared, letting the moment stretch out, and enjoyed the sight of Suzy squirming and trying not to cry.

Just like a worm on a hook.

"Suzy... if there was a way to keep you, would you do it?" As she spoke she reached out, placing her hand on Suzy's knee. "No matter what was asked of you?"

What the hell does that mean, Suzy wondered, her eyes traveling down to the hand on her knee. It can't be good. Is there more going on here? She felt her heart racing as her father's words echoed in her head, Goddammit Suzy! Give me that, you'll just screw it up! Tears threatened to overwhelm her but she gave no outward sign. This is my opportunity, I have to show him I can succeed.

Decision made, she cleared her throat and tried to sound more confident than she felt as she said, "Yes. I want to stay."

"Good girl." Rosita purred, a feral smile on her face now.

Kingston reached beneath the desk. The room darkened; the curtains of his office descending to screen them from outside eyes.

Suzy recoiled at the director's intonation. Good girl? Her mind whirled as she struggled to process the new turn of events. Aren't I getting fired? Despite her internal conflict, her body responded to Ms. Rivera's touch, the warm tingling returning between her legs.

She nervously moved her knee aside, causing Ms. Rivera's hand to drop away. "Wait, w-what do you mean?" She spoke into the maddening silence.

Suddenly, Rosita rose and stood in front of Suzy, staring down with an unmistakable air of authority. "Your status is still under consideration, depending on your upcoming ... performance."

Suzy felt a heat radiating now from her crotch, warming up her belly with an intoxicating effect.

"Your first task, girl." Rosita pointed towards the corner. "Fetch my tablet."

The blonde gazed upwards at the imposing figure of Ms. Rivera, standing almost six feet tall in her heels, and felt herself shrink lower in her chair. She turned her head to avoid the penetrating stare and moved across the room to where her boss had pointed.

What's going on here?

Kingston stood behind his desk, stripping off his shirt to reveal his abs and chest, shifting and flexing as he continued to disrobe. I do so love to watch that woman work. He smirked at Rosita as Suzy moved across the room.

Turning her shapely backside towards Kingston and wiggling her ass a bit, Rosita unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it. Turning her attention back to the blonde she watched as Suzy grabbed the tablet and twisted back around, her eyes going wide as she took in their half-nude and still disrobing forms.

Suzy started, her heart racing again as Rosita stood before the desk and Kingston shifted position behind it. Oh, shit.They are fucking in here. Some of her tension eased, and the tingling between her legs spread to her belly, increasing to a quick vibrating energy. She returned to the desk and held out the tablet, averting her gaze as a pink flush crept up her neck. They're not expecting me to do anything, are they?

Rosita's expression shifted; with a wicked grin she surveyed the changes to Suzy's complexion and how her hips turned inward as she walked, rubbing her upper thighs together.

Mmmmm, starting to realize where you're at now?

"Good girl." She took the tablet from Suzy, busying herself with it for a moment before setting it down on the desk facing the chair Suzy had vacated. Lingering a bit to show off her shapely behind in red panties and black hose, she finally turned, "You've completed the first task of your new position. Here's your second." Roughly, she shoved Suzy against the leather chair, pushing against her spine to fold the blonde over the back of it. In one deft twirling motion Rosita's hand gripped Suzy's hair and yanked her head back to bring her eye-to-eye with Kingston's half-erect shaft. "Suck his cock."

Suzy felt her breathing stop, a stone lodged within her throat. She seemed to see herself looking at the scene from a distance, questions flickering like misfired neurons; thoughts echoing, her mind running itself in circles, each breath coming shallow and quick.

Can I do this?

She breathed in the earthy musk of Kingston's nethers and felt her own respond. "Uhhhhh...." The pink on her neck bloomed into a full flush across her face. She started to turn away but felt something push against her head, holding it in place.

Rosita watched the girl fluster, enjoying the signs of internal and external discomfort. Reaching back down to grasp Suzy's head, she gripped the hank of blonde hair and yanked it again to bring her face-to-face, leering down at the younger woman. "This is the deal now girl, you might as well give in."

The heat coming off Suzy's snatch was incredible, a fire beneath the silky black panties, not lessened at all by the moisture soaking through them. Caressing Suzy's rosy cheek she continued, "I can see how much you're enjoying it." She bent her head, bringing her lips to meet with Suzy's, brushing the fingers of her free hand simultaneously against the other set.

Eyes widened in shock, Suzy felt the feather-light pressure keenly. Her clit was enflamed now, needing to be touched, and she heard herself softly moaning as Rosita toyed with her. Eyelids sliding closed, she luxuriated in the moment: the weight of the older woman pressing down, pushing her hardened nipples against the chair leather through her clothes, the touches against her engorged labia, and even the pull on her hair turning her on. Suzy felt her resolve wilt against the arousal of her body and the sensuousness of Rosita's touch.

Rosita released her iron grip on her hair.

Suzy took a moment to collect herself and ran her tongue across her bottom lip. "Yes, Ms. Rosita," she heard herself answer.

Rosita grinned; white teeth contrasted against caramel skin. She relaxed her pull on Suzy's hair, letting her come eye-to-eye with Kingston's now fully erect shaft. "You will call me Mistress, girl. Is that understood?" Suzy nodded in response and Rosita spoke again. "Good. Now, suck his cock."

Kingston observed the exchange and grew energized, aroused, and proud.

I do love watching her work.

And just a lick away, the product of her work: Suzy, gazing up at him, trembling former-spoiled-bitch cum sex-kitten-slave awaiting his hardening shaft. His own physique caught his eye as he looked down, and he allowed himself a moment to feel proud of the effort he'd put into his body. Daily exercise that kept his abs washboard-tight, the hours at the gym, and the impeccable grooming. His pubic hair was shaved except for the dark hair trimmed into a strip that guided the eye to his substantial girth.

Soft fingers touching and exploring his body brought his mind back to the moment, just in time to see the excitement in Suzy's blue eyes as she wrapped a delicate hand around his tool. She stroked him then, sizing up his erection with her hand, breathing deeply of his musky scent. Looking up at Kingston with anticipation and hunger on her face, he watched her open her mouth and take him in.

Feeling the meaty tip brushing her tonsils, she struggled not to gag as she slurped eagerly, sliding her tongue along the length of his meatsicle. All that she could smell now was him, her own wet slobber intensifying the aromatic experience.

With a sudden slurp her mouth suddenly pulled off him, leaving his shaft dripping with saliva while, still holding him with her hand, she reached with her other and grasped his balls from underneath. She curled her fingers around the sacs and caressed their heft with her palm.

"Hssssss." She heard him expel a long breath through his teeth.

She felt Rosita return to playing with her, fingers dancing up and down her thighs. A pressure from behind; Rosita was now palming her vulva through her soaked panties, with a slight side-to-side stroking against her clit that set her legs dancing.

"Keep going girl, you haven't finished the job," came a voice from somewhere behind her. Suzy's mind was lit up now, aflame from the ministrations of Rosita behind her and the tantalizing aroma of man-musk a foot from her face.

Rosita smiled at Kingston as Suzy placed her lips around him once more and resumed her enthusiastic work. Reaching down, she slid Suzy's panties over her hips and down to her knees, leaving her deliciously exposed. Her own pussy felt hot, the heat of her blood radiating through her crotch. Kneeling on the floor behind Suzy, Rosita wet her hand with Suzy's slick syrup, and gripped the small patch of fur above Suzy's cunt, leaving her thumb free for rubbing.

She spent a few moments massaging Suzy's vulva, pressing against the muscles surrounding her opening and stroking along the folds. She felt it press back against her hand, desperate for more touch. Rosita kept her in that state a bit longer, enjoying the intoxicating rush of power as the intern begged with her body. Leaning against Suzy once more she whispered, "Ah ah ah, you don't decide what happens here." Suzy stilled her hips. "Now, will you be a good girl and finish all your jobs today?"

Suzy nodded her head up and down, her mouth too occupied for words.

Finally relenting, Rosita slipped her middle finger inside the pink folds, pausing after pushing in deep. Stopping at the second knuckle, she savored the moment. Spinning her hand around to face palm down, she heard a whimper escape Suzy's mouth crammed full of Kingston's cock.

So satisfying.

She brushed her thumb against Suzy's clit, enjoying the way the girl moaned and brought her ring finger into play as well, slipping easily into Suzy's flooded love tunnel. Toying with the clit, she watching Suzy squirm and then still herself over and over again, before finally curling her fingers down against the pubis through Suzy's vaginal wall.

Suzy had no idea what was happening anymore. Her mind awash with endorphins, she thought of nothing beyond the feelings of the moment. Obeying the commands of Ms. Rosita, her legs were beginning to ache from the tension and self-control. So when Rosita rubbed against her G-spot, Suzy's entire body spasmed, jerking against the restraints penetrating her from both ends. Breath escaped her in a singular exclamation of air, blowing out her cheeks and giving Kingston a strange sensation as he saw her eyes roll back.

Rosita smiled. Time for something else, little girl.

Changing position, she crouched lower, allowing warm moist air to escape her lips and pour over Suzy's backside; alternating it with quick kisses all along her posterior, slowly circling her holes. All the while Rosita's fingers danced within Suzy, stroking against her slickened walls, shifting rhythmically within her.

In, out, in, out, brush, brush, in, out, brush, innnn..... oooout.....

Suzy felt every movement, pulsing and burrowing within her love tunnel; felt the brushes of the soft lips peppering her posterior. Trying to get words out was futile, she could hardly hold a conscious thought.

Oh my god, no one's done that before, ungh ungh ungh ungh ungh ..... Closing her eyes, she gave herself over to the moment, heightening her pleasure and trying to focus on the job at hand. She quickened the pace on Kingston's shaft, matching the rhythmic thrusting of the fingers pressing into her, cupping his eggs with her free hand, palming their heft.

She pressed herself back against the sensuous invasion, trying to get those delicious fingers just a bit farther in this time. Her ears perked up as she heard her name, but was too distracted for more than that. The fingers slowed, coming to rest against her G-spot once more, and she felt the same heated airflow against her backdoor. Oh god, is she really...? She squirmed against the double-ended constraints holding her, eyes watering as Rosita pinched and stroked her inside and out.

12