In Your Face Pt. 02 - The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't make the rules here, girl, remember? You'll do anything for your job... remember?" Slowly swirling her fingers around inside of Suzy, she waited, feeling a new rush of lubrication as Suzy's body acquiesced before her mind. "Now relax, you'll enjoy this if you'll just be a good little slut."

Slurping sounds resumed and Rosita smiled once more. "See? What a good little slutty girl you are." Rosita relaxed her grip on the girl's mons, and leaning in, pressed her tongue flat against her perineum, poking the very tip into her vaginal entrance held wide-open by her fingers still buried within. Dragging it up slowly, she felt the girl squirm, enjoying the gooseflesh spreading before her eyes. She rubbed her own thighs together, relishing the moment before probing her tongue against Suzy's back entrance.

The supple backside twitched before her.

"Mmmmpphhh!" escaped from the lips around Kingston's cock.

I never did this before, not even with Mark. Memories tried to rise, but Mark's face disappeared beneath the onslaught of the moment.

But oh GOD, do I need her to keep going!

Rosita's probing tongue moved with sudden gentleness, rimming Suzy's darkstar before pressing against her sphincter with the inevitability of an avalanche.

Open up, slut. Slowly at first, Suzy's backdoor began to open. Rosita pointed her tongue into the hole and slurped hungrily at her insides. Mm-hmmm. She's almost ready for you, Master.

The scent of her: delicate flowers mixed with basal muck. She felt the sphincter tighten and relax around her tongue, Suzy's muscles twitching in time to her harried breathing.

Suzy was in a world she had never known. Each stabbing intrusion shot electric sparks up her spine and fueled an aching emptiness; a desire, a want, a need to be filled.

"Mmmmmmphhhhhh, gah!"

She pulled her mouth off Kingston, admiring his shaft, enthralled by the pulsing vein running up its side. Stroking his cock, she gazed up at Kingston. "Fuck me," she muttered, then glanced away quickly. He stared back, stone-faced. "Please, I need you... Master." At this last word, Kingston broke into a smile, beaming down at his little fucktoy. "Good, little slut." He raised his arm reaching past her. "Not yet."

She felt Rosita's tongue abruptly withdraw from inside her ass as he pulled Rosita to her feet.

Sashaying towards the black leather couch Kingston kept in the office for such occasions, Rosita removed her heels and stretched seductively to her full height of sixty-nine inches. She bent and slid off her sheer black hose, letting them pool on the floor in front of the couch; her blouse came off next. Their eyes traveled up and down her revealed form, then settled transfixed on her restrictive black bra, the shaped cups encasing breasts begging to be released, and black satin panties with an obvious dark patch along the crotch.

She bent over, giving them both a show as she slid her underthings off, dropping the bra to the side and turning to face them; legs wide in a power stance, her breasts pushed out proudly. She gazed back imperiously as they watched her settle into the sofa, her bronze skin contrasting against the black leather. "Girl, come." She commanded, pointing with a finger at her own dripping entrance.

Kneeling onto the scratchy office carpet, Suzy couldn't help but wonder how many times they'd done it, right here. Adozen times ... a hundred?

Rosita splayed her legs, and the younger woman found herself throwing away her worries as she watched the glistening flower open before her. She found herself reaching out to it when she was stopped by a hushed voice.

"Ah, ah, ah. Use your mouth, girl."

Suzy swallowed, and leaned forward. Feeling the heat coming off the blood-engorged bloom, she paused, marveling at the beauty of the bald, slick brown-and-pink blossom before her. Using first the tip of her tongue and then lapping and probing she began her clumsy if enthusiastic pleasuring, trying out what Rosita had done to her.

It didn't matter to Rosita; the level of skill of her conquests wasn't the point. What made her nipples hard and her pussy moist was the power she could wield: the rush of having her orders carried out, of having those so eager to please her ... it was intoxicating. She smiled up at Kingston. Enjoying Suzy's ungainly efforts she leaned her head back, sinking deeper into the leather which was now fast becoming sticky.

Kingston smirked. He so enjoyed seeing Rosy reveling in this much pleasure. He moved closer, breathing in the musky-sweet scent of sex coming off all three of them. Looking down, he could see Suzy's slick pink nether lips and violated rosy sphincter throbbing slightly in the cool office air.

Rosita had done her job well. Suzy's dark hole was wet and widened, ready for his manmeat. He gripped his still-slobbery shaft and lined himself up behind her, probing at her rear entrance with the tip. He leaned into her, pressing himself against her hole as he watched her head abruptly cease moving, her neck and back stiffening from the assault.

"Ahhhh, Master, you're so big!"

Grinning now, he grabbed her hips and pulled her deeper onto him, spearing his prize with his weapon. Her anus flexed and contracted, spasming around his inserted rod. He pushed her into Rosy's crotch again saying, "You're working, remember girl?" His movement jumpstarted a steady rhythm, rocking in and out of his little cockslave a few inches at a time.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster.

Suzy relaxed, opening herself to allow Kingston fuller access inside her darkstar. She marveled at the sensation of Kingston's throbbing cock filling her in this new way. Small bleats of pain gave way to moans of pleasure as she adjusted.

Finally she was able to return her full attention to the luscious lips before her. Strings of slobber dripped and lubricated as her tongue skirted along the edges of her Mistress' love pocket. It was only when Mistress placed a hand on the back of her head and she was shoved forward by the thrusting behind that her tongue finally stabbed deep within her Mistress with slickened stabs, eliciting a hiss and drawn-out sigh.

"Ahhhh, good girl. Keep that up."

Her Mistress, for her part, was very much enjoying seeing Suzy so used; enjoying the way she had at first hesitantly given herself over, now fully into the heat of every moment; enjoying the girl's reactions and eyes widening with each new experience.

It had been a long time since a third had graced their relationship. She gazed over the prostrate back of the blonde who probed her walls, taking in the sight of the two of them: her own Master buried balls deep inside the ass of their new toy. She smiled, legs splayed wide and shaking with pleasure as the blonde's nose tickled her clit, meeting Kingston's eyes.

Kingston felt his sack tighten as their eyes met. She gaped at him across the back of their lovetoy, willing him to fuck his way through the blonde and enter her with each forward jolt. Her dark lipstick was smeared across her face, her massive breasts heaving with each breath. His pelvis and massive thighs slapped loudly against firm flesh adding to the pressure building below his navel. Loud cries mixed in harmony with muffled moans from the two women driving him to a frenzy, furiously fucking like a man half his age. Groaning aloud, he gripped Suzy's hips and thrust twice more, burying himself to the hilt in her ass. His eyes rolled back. He felt rising pressure from deep within finally spilling over the edge, releasing a torrent of hot liquid.

Suzy felt Kingston's cock expanding just before he released, opening her ass farther. Filled and stretched, Suzy felt a sizzle within her belly, a wild frenetic energy building in her core. She never knew such excitement could come from anal. Delicious, heated liquid shot up her backside, striking a nerve and starting a pulsing wave of her own orgasm approaching, continuing to build as Kingston emptied himself into her. It was like molten lava flowing down from her core; white-hot waves crashed around the cock plunged deep within her body, sending sparks shooting throughout her body.

"Aaaaaaaaa-eeeeeeeeemmmmphhhh- " her exclamation cut off as Rosita shoved Suzy's face against her clit with force. She spasmed around Kingston, her legs shaking, finally wordless.

Gasping noises and harsh breathing filled the office. Tensed muscles and thrusting, writhing pelvises drowned out all other sounds. Not that Rosita could've focused on anything else at the moment: Kingston's obvious pleasure, and the thrusting transferred through their fucktoy mashed against her own pussy, sent sparks of pleasure shooting along her legs. As the blonde began to cry out Rosita retook control, wrapping her legs around the head of her toy and held her tight. Kingston's groans combined with the muffled screams of pleasure vibrating her clit and the toy's face shifting and sliding against her pussy lips drove her off the edge. Her own orgasm was triggered, crashing along her nerves in a series of cresting orange waves that she rode with the gusto of an ocean-starved surfer.

Rosita relaxed, allowing Suzy the gift of air as the three of them remained in place, ragged panting slowing. The Mistress sat up a bit and bent over, taking Suzy's makeup-smeared face into her hands and kissing her deeply. "Good girl, Suzy. You've done your job well." She smiled, a mischievous gleam shining through her glazed-over eyes. "We may just be able to keep you on staff after all."

Suzy gazed back at her dazedly, with mouth agape, swollen lips, and aching jaw, still feeling small twitches from her sensitive sphincter as his cock shrank and receded within her.

"Y-yes, Mistress." She paused and swallowed the still-pooling saliva in her mouth before finishing. "I'd like that very much."

Rosita smiled. "Good." With not-so-secret glee she watched Suzy flinch as the fleshy plug was removed, spilling semen down her leg.

"Now, get cleaned up Ms. Winters; you've got a client presentation in fifteen minutes."

12