Inadequate Ch. 04

Story Info
Rex has plans for Cathy and me.
2.4k words
4.56
4.1k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
132 Followers

Inadequate

by yfnsp

Chapter 4, The Arrangement

After that night, our lives would never be the same. I had been put to work waiting on Cathy and Rex; I fixed them drinks and a snack while they talked. Rex had dressed and was seated in the armchair while Cathy sat at his feet, still naked. She allowed him free reign with her big, floppy tits, which he fondled idly. She was obviously enraptured by him as she listened to him do most of the talking. It was clear from the bits of quiet conversation I was able to overhear, that I was the subject of most of it.

After I had served them everything they wanted, I was sent away. "Go to our bedroom and wait. Don't get dressed. Leave the panties on." Cathy spoke, but it sounded like Rex's idea.

I lay on the bed and played with my dick, rubbing it gently through the panties, stiff with dried cum, while I replayed the scene in my head, the vision of my beautiful wife being taken by Rex and her submission to his awesome cock. I could hear indistinct murmurs from down the hall, Rex's deep voice and occasionally Cathy's quiet alto. I wondered what they were discussing for so long. Eventually I fell asleep.

"Hey, sleepy-head..."

I awoke to Cathy gently tugging my arm. She had brushed her hair and was wearing her pink bathrobe. I guessed I must have been asleep for the better part of an hour.

"What's... Is Rex still here?" I asked groggily.

"No, dear. Rex is gone," she replied, adding, "He'll be back tomorrow, though." I'm sure my disappointment must have shown.

"So, we need to talk, John." She pulled me up to a sitting position and sat beside me on the bed. "Rex told me everything," she said. "I was really angry at first, you know, but not anymore. I understand now."

I looked at her, feeling a tumble of emotions. She was so beautiful, even in this somewhat disheveled state. I felt guilty that I had sprung Rex on her like I had, lying to her and hiding my real feelings for so long. I loved her so much, yet I had practically thrown her into the arms of another man, and a stranger to boot.

"I'm actually relieved..." she went on, surprising me. "...I was sure you were having an affair... Karen or maybe Yolanda... one of the neighborhood wives... I had no idea what you were going through." Her eyes searched mine. "You seemed to have lost all interest in me... sexually, I mean. What was I to think?"

"It's not that. I just didn't feel man enough for..." I wanted to explain.

"Shhh," she interrupted, touching her fingertip to my lips. "Rex explained everything."

"Is that what took you so long?" I asked, wondering exactly what he had "explained."

"That was only half of it." Cathy laughed. "He made a lot of suggestions, recommendations, really. And he made me a proposition."

She waited for a reaction but I just nodded for her to continue. It simply made sense to me.

"I'm going to think it over. Try some of his recommendations first." Her face became more serious. "He said you made a vow to his cock. Is this true?"

"Yes," I admitted, ashamed for her sake, while still justifying it to myself.

"How could you?" she said, in wonder; thankfully not in anger. "What about your vows to me?"

"I don't know. I just didn't think of it like that..." I was rather at a loss. "It didn't seem like the same kind of thing."

"Well, Rex thinks it is. And so do I." She sounded resolute. "He says that means you're not my husband any more." I was both afraid and aroused by this.

She prodded me with her elbow. "Stand up." Her tone was suddenly commanding.

I obeyed. I actually felt another rush of arousal, being obedient to her.

She pulled down the waistband of my (her) panties and peered into the back. "That's a lot of cum. Rex fucked you in the ass, didn't he?" she queried.

"Yes." I blushed. Not from shame so much as from the memory of that awesome fuck.

"Well, you've ruined these. And not just these. All my underpants. I wondered how the waistbands got all stretched out. I need to replace them all. And you're going to pay for it."

"But I don't have any money of my own," I said.

"Oh, don't worry. Rex says he can put you to work, earning enough to pay for it all," she replied, smirking.

I didn't like the look on her face. It did not bode well at all! Was Rex going to whore me out? Maybe that wouldn't be so bad after all, I thought.

"Now take those off. You're going to stay naked in the house from now on. And, you can't sleep in here with me any more. You'll have to sleep in your office - that'll be the maid's room from now on - you don't need an office anyway."

I slipped the panties off and waited, sensing she had more to say.

"You have to be punished. You had no right to take my panties without permission." She stood up and faced me. "We're going to try one of Rex's suggestions. Spread your legs apart."

I shifted my feet to a little more than shoulder width apart. Cathy backed up a half-step and kicked. Her bare right foot struck me in the balls, hard.

"Owwww!" I yelled. I crumpled a little, falling on the bed.

"Get up, you sissy!"

I scrambled to my feet, my groin aching, tears in my eyes.

"You're not my husband, you're the maid. Gianna is your name. I'm the boss. From now on, you will do everything I tell you. Now go to your room. I don't want to see you until you bring me my coffee at six o'clock."

The next day, Friday, went by really fast, considering the excited anticipation I felt. Cathy told me before leaving for work that Rex would be coming for dinner and that she had made a decision regarding his proposition, whatever that was.

So, I had to do extra shopping and a lot more kitchen work for the special meal I wanted to impress him with. And that was on top of my aching need for Rex's cock and my burning curiosity and incessant speculation about his proposition to Cathy. Based on her treatment of me the night before, it seemed clear that it would involve more of Rex and more subjugation of me!

I had slept okay in my new "maid's room" once I found and set up the old army cot we used to take on camping trips. I had needed to masturbate again, though, thinking about my ever lowering status now that Cathy was dominating me too. It was beginning to feel like a dream come true.

Well, I won't go into details about dinner, but Rex showed up right on time, carrying an overnight bag, and before I served dinner, he extracted two items for me. One was a little skimpy maid's uniform - a black skirt and an apron - and the other was a tiny cock cage.

So, dinner was not what I had expected. I served Rex and Cathy in the dining room, which we rarely use, and I had to grab my dinner as I could in the kitchen, with my cock locked up and wearing the uniform. If you think I was unhappy about it, you'd be wrong; it was thrilling. They ordered me about and fondled and pinched my bottom under my skirt. I liked how the cage made my cock ache as I was in a constant state of arousal!

When they retired to the living room, they ordered coffee, and when I had served it, Cathy told me to stand and listen. "Rex will be staying over for the weekend," she began, "and will be sleeping with me in the master bedroom. You are to follow all his commands, just like mine."

"Yes, ma'am" I said, curtsying.

"And you will make yourself available to both of us 24-7," she continued. "If Rex and I are happy with how this weekend goes, the arrangement will become permanent and Rex will assume ownership of our lives and our property."

I was stunned. Cathy had always been so conservative! What was she saying? That she was going to be owned by Rex? Like I was? And I was only now coming to grips with the nature of my relationship with him, what I had actually agreed to in taking that oath to his cock.

Rex had been silent up to now. "Good girl, Cathy," he praised her quietly. "Now, show me your tits."

Cathy pulled her shirt over her head and handed it to me, shaking her pony tail free and setting her full, soft, naked breasts swaying bouncily. She looked ravishing.

"Go on, dear," Rex said, smiling proprietarily.

"The difference between you and me," she went on, "is that you must obey every one, unless it conflicts with me or Rex; everyone can order you around. But for me it's only Rex. I will only obey him."

"You are a slave to all, Cathy is mine alone," Rex elucidated.

I kind of liked it. I wanted it. Who else would I be forced to obey, I wondered, aroused by the thought. And the idea of Cathy totally submitting herself to Rex was equally exciting. Seeing my staid and prudish wife behaving wantonly, lewdly, had already been most exhilarating.

Rex was still speaking to me. "Lift your skirt, Gianna. Show us your caged clit."

I pulled it up, turning toward Cathy and back to Rex, to give them a clear view of the pink plastic device keeping my dick flattened and miniscule.

"Good. Now turn around and show us your pussy."

I complied, eager to show off my big, soft ass. I flipped the skirt up with my back towards them, bent forward a bit, and wiggled my butt in what I hoped was a sexy manner.

"Back up close to Cathy," said Rex. "Let her get a good close look."

I did as he commanded and I felt Cathy's hands caress and knead my ass.

"Do you know why I call it his pussy?" he asked Cathy.

"Yes," she replied, her voice sounding husky.

"Touch his hole," he ordered. I felt her spread my cheeks and then a light grazing against my sensitive rosebud.

"Now lick your finger. Get it wet." I felt her remove her hand.

"Get that pussy good and wet. Press your finger into it," he instructed. "Get her ready for me."

It felt pretty tentative at first, like she was afraid her finger might get dirty, but she rubbed my tight hole. It felt so good! And as I loosened up, her fingertip started slipping inside. I moaned encouragingly, like a good whore, and eventually she was finger-fucking me with double digits, making me grunt with pleasure.

"That's it! Fuck your little bitch!" Rex urged her.

I wished I could see her face, but, facing away from her as I was, I could only see a vague reflection of us in the glass of the fireplace screen. I did see Rex, though, on my left. He stood and undid his pants.

My heart quickened when he said, "Now you'll see how a sissy gets fucked."

He leaned me against the wall and entered me easily from behind in standing position. His huge, long cock sank deep into me, filling me, stretching me, instantly giving me a huge sense of satisfaction, like scratching a nagging itch I didn't know I had.

"Ohhh, yesssss!" I moaned. "Fuck me, stud!" I whispered hoarsely.

Adding to my infinite delight in that moment was the fact that, from my new vantage point against the wall, I could see Cathy slip her hand into her pants and start to frig herself while she watched us, Rex and me, mate like rutting beasts.

Now I could hear moaning and the squish of sopping pussy strokes blending with Rex's grunts and the rhythmic slapping of his balls against mine. A sexual symphony that undoubtedly was accompanied by the moans and groans I must have been making too in my ecstatic state.

When Rex had finished pumping his entire load into my entrails, he dragged Cathy into a kneeling position behind me and fed her his only slightly deflated cock.

"Clean it," he said.

Cathy looked dazed, but she picked up the loose serpent and started licking it mechanically at first, but soon began to evince some enthusiasm, as if the action and the flavor were rousing her.

It was good that she was alert now, because Rex's next command was even more demeaning. Taking his cock away, he pushed her face into my ass

"Clean this too," he demanded.

She didn't hesitate. Was she starting to enjoy degradation, to relish being submissive, I wondered. Maybe she's like me, I thought.

With her hands prying me open, I felt her tongue probe my hole deliciously. Soon I could hear her slurping and swallowing. How much cum was there inside me?!

By the time she had devoured all the cum that was likely to make its way out of my tingling hole, I was painfully aroused; my cock was aching in its prison.

"Now give him a goodnight kiss," Rex told her.

He raised her to her feet and turned me around into her embrace. We mashed our mouths together passionately, kissing like the horny teenagers we had been when we first met. But her mouth had never tasted like this! My tongue delved hungrily around her delicious mouth in search of the tasty traces of my ass-pie.

"That's enough!" he commanded. "Now send him to bed."

Cathy obediently untangled her arms from mine. "Go to bed, dear," she said, surprisingly soberly.

I was more than disappointed. I felt deprived, thwarted; I was so aroused! I suppose I looked pretty stupid, standing there blankly.

"Can you take this off?" I finally asked, holding up my cocklet in its little cage. At least I can masturbate on my cot, I thought.

"No, sissy," Rex replied curtly. "That doesn't come off. You're not allowed to masturbate without permission and we all know you can't be trusted."

I turned my gaze from Rex to Cathy, who had a pretty nasty looking smirk on her face.

"Cathy has the only key. Your little clitty belongs to her. She decides if and when you get relief. Now take off your dress and go to bed."

yfnsp
yfnsp
132 Followers