Inadvertent Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her skirt and petticoats against me, and I sank into the layers as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"You couldn't wear this," Sandra said. "It's a tight fit even on the slim me. But... Please sit on the settee."

I sat. Sandra turned he back on me, flipped up her petticoats and sat on my legs. The layers of petticoats rose until my face was buried in them. Sandra leant backwards. Except or my lower legs and feet my whole body was swamped by her petticoats.

Sandra stood up after a couple of minutes, turned around and then sat down again facing me. I had disappeared under her petticoats again. Sandra lent forward and used her hands to press the skirt and petticoats around my head. I was being smothered again as I had been when inside the petticoats headfirst, or in my nightmare.

I couldn't say the safe word because my mouth was full of petticoat. Could Sandra see the safe action? She was facing me and most of my legs were under layers of petticoats. I shouldn't have worried. After about thirty seconds of smothering, Sandra pulled her hands back and lowered the layers around my face. She pushed them back so that I was looking out from the folds of her skirt.

"I'm enjoying smothering Alan under my ball gown, but I would like something else."

"You would?"

"You might not want to do it, but I'd like it if you could."

"OK. So, what do you want?"

"Get under my gown and eat me."

A minute or so later I had taken off her panties and pantyhose and my mouth was against her sex. I couldn't see anything because I was inside layers of petticoats that covered almost all of me. Sandra' hands were pressing down from above and directing where she wanted me to be. Even though my breathing was impeded it wasn't as bad as when I had trapped myself.

After about a quarter of an hour Sandra started moaning and thrashing above me. her hands clamped hard around my head. I held my breath sometimes as Sandra went through several orgasms but her frantic movements occasionally let me grab a breath. Eventually she slowed to a stop before hauling up her dress and petticoats. My head was resting on the dome of her skirt, deep in folds of pink satin. I couldn't get out because Sandra's legs were scissored around me. Sandra stroked my hair.

"Thank you, Alan. That was fantastic. But now? Off to the bedroom and we'll get Alan prepared..."

I picked up the suitcase and followed her.

"I've been thinking," Sandra said. "I don't really need all the pantyhose bonds I used the first time. The corselette showed me that. I think I can make you helpless inside my clothes. We'll start with the long slip and blue dress I used first. Strip!"

I didn't really understand what she meant but I stripped.

Sandra produced a bra with sewn in padding.

"This was one of my old bras from when I was large. It will be better than stuffing panties or socks into a bra."

She fitted it on me and adjusted the shoulder straps.

"Now the slip."

She pulled the long slip down over me. With the filled bra it settled around me better. I slid my hands down the silky material.

"And the blue dress, but differently."

She lifted the dress, made no attempt to put my arms in the sleeves, brought it up to my neck with my arms by my sides, and then closed the back zip.

"There you are, Alan. Your arms are restrained yet all I have used is the dress. Now for your legs."

She produced a girdle with short legs. She eased it over my ankles, and up my legs to the thighs. It was too small to go around my waist, but it clamped my thighs together. Sandra covered it with the dress's skirt. She knotted the dress's sleeves.

"You're helpless yet made so just by two of my items of clothing -- a dress that's too large for me, and a girdle that's too small for you. You'll just have to wait while I change."

She guided me to sit on the edge of the bed. As my knees bent, the girdle clamped harder as did the lower part of the dress. I night be able to walk very slowly and carefully taking very small steps, but I was trapped in her clothing.

Sandra took off the ball gown and pulled the petticoats down. It was a struggle for her to stuff the petticoats back into the black satin bag because the laundrette had made them much more puffy.

"Remember the safe word and action, Alan?"

I nodded.

"You might need them. I'm going to repeat what you did to yourself, and perhaps your nightmare."

Before I knew what she meant, she had dragged the petticoats over my head and down, until my head was at the bottom of the bag. She helped me to stand up before the waist band was around my thighs. She kept yanking and to my horror the waistband went further to clamp my knees together. Unlike before I hadn't got any hands free to keep an airway open, but having extended the petticoats further, there were fewer layers around my head, and I could just about breathe.

"And what I told you not to do..."

Sandra pulled on the petticoat bag's drawstring before knotting it. Even if my hands and arms hadn't been trapped inside her blue dress, I couldn't have reached the knot to undo it.

"There. Three items of clothing - the dress, the girdle and the petticoats and poor Alan is totally helpless. You can't get out. You won't be able to breathe for long and unless I get you out, in there you will stay."

She pushed me to lie on the bed and straddled me, her legs squeezing around my trapped arms. She pushed the layers of petticoat across my mouth and nose, stopping all air for about five seconds. Within five minutes the petticoats and their bag were off me and I could breathe freely except when Sandra was kissing me.

"One thing I love about you, Alan," Sandra said as my head was resting on her normal denim skirt, "Is that you trust me fully. I had put you in a life-threatening position, yet you didn't use the safe word or action. You knew I wouldn't go too far."

"Safe word? I doubt I could have said it with you stuffing my mouth with petticoat. Safe action? Yes, I knew you wouldn't go too far, and I was enjoying my surrender to you and your clothes."

"And you are still helpless in my dress even now. So, for my next trick..."

Sandra got something else out of the suitcase. She hid it behind her back so I couldn't see it.

"Please sit on the edge of the bed."

She had to help me. Restrained as I was, moving was difficult. She knelt on the bed behind me. Suddenly she dragged something over my head, hooding me. My head was squeezed inside something soft but opaque.

"When I was gaining weight," Sandra said conversationally, "One of my girlfriends was losing weight. She lent me some of her smaller clothes. She's got them back now because she has gained a few pounds after getting to her lowest weight. But this item had been too big for her even at her largest. She bought it in a sale because it was a cheap end of line. It was a massive boulder holder with moulded cups. As you can feel, each of the cups is large enough to cover your whole face. I took the shoulder straps off and sewed the cups together leaving the elasticated band now around your neck. You are hooded and blindfolded inside a bra and unable to get it off. Enjoy breathing my perfume. It shouldn't gag you. You can speak?"

"Yes Sandra."

I could hear that my voice was slightly muffled, but Sandra was right. The bra cup had her perfume on it.

"So now you ae completely cross-dressed even if a bra hood is unusual. Now I'll do what we did the first time."

She pulled me to lie on my back on the bed. She pulled the girdle to my knees, lowered the pantyhose and panties. She lifted the dress's hem and impaled herself on my erection.

Soon I was panting into the bra cup and Sandra's perfume became stronger as she took me to the edge again and again. As before, I just about managed to hold back until Sandra had reached several orgasms. During them she either pulled at the sides of the bra hood to tighten it across my face, or pressed her hands over my mouth. Each time I could still breathe through my nose. At the end she slumped on me with her cheek against my hooded head.

She climbed off the bed and left me, restrained, hooded, blindfolded and unable to escape from her clothing. I heard her go to the bathroom and return.

"Alan? I'll let you go so you can be ready for bed but before then I'm going to give you a sample of tonight. You can't see but I'm wearing a T-shirt style nightdress. Sit up. I'll help you."

She sat me up and came behind me. She flipped the nightdress over my head and pulled it down. Her hands reached up underneath.

"This is another item from my formerly fat friend," Sandra said.

Suddenly my chin was tightly held and my head between Sandra's breasts. My mouth was gagged.

"This was her sleep bra. You will sleep in it tonight."

She dropped herself backwards. I had to go with her.

+++

A few minutes later she had taken everything off me and I could use the bathroom. When I returned, Sandra was holding the long slip.

"Put this back on, Alan."

I appreciated the silky slither as it went down my body.

"Stand there."

Sandra wrapped a corset around me, with my arms inside. She fastened the front clasps. Again, my arms were trapped.

"And now to bed and my sleep bra."

She pushed my head inside her nightdress and pulled the sleep bra down over my face. My chin was clamped to her, and my head cradled between her breasts. At first, she was on her back but later she rolled us sideways. I spent the night trapped by the corset and gagged by her sleep bra.

On Sunday morning Sandra released me. After breakfast we did the tourist bit again at the Tower of London. At the end of the day, I took her to the railway terminus. She kissed me goodbye before she went to her train.

"Don't forget, Alan. I'm back next weekend and we haven't explored everything in the suitcase. Don't do anything silly during the week."

And then Sandra was gone.

During the week I slept in her Victorian nightdress, but the nightmare didn't return. I just felt loved and wrapped in Sandra's love.

But what will she do next weekend?

+++