The New Girls

Story Info
Femboy gets turned into a sissy by the New Girls in school.
8.9k words
4.68
137k
258

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Here's another story. This story runs alongside with a few other stories, including Neighbors, and several stories I am currently working on. Of course, all characters involved in sex are over the age of consent which is 18 in the USA. I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think in the comment section. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss it. Just go to my profile and leave feedback and I'll get an email from you. :)

Don't forget to leave an honest review.

*****

"Hey loser," Ken says as he shoves me into my own locker. "You're such a fucking sissy. You know that, right?"

"Good one, Ken!" Weston says.

"Why do you guys always have to pick on me?" I ask. Ken goes to hit me and I cower.

"Because you're such a fucking loser," he says, laughing. I look up at him as he gives Joseph Palmer a fist bump.

"Later sissy," Alonso says as they walk away.

"Man, they are such douchebags," Anthony says as he and Marcelo walk over and help me out of my locker. "I was going to give them such an ass-kicking, but fortunately for them, they walked away."

"Come on, Anthony, don't lie. You and I were both hiding around the corner when we saw Ken pushing Noah," Marcelo says.

"Hey, that doesn't mean I was going to help. I was just trying to figure out our best plan of action," he says.

"You guys are both on the football team, can't you talk to him or something?" I ask.

They both start laughing. "Yeah right. Just because we're on the football team doesn't mean we're friends with him or anything. He still thinks we're losers," Marcelo says. "In fact, he picks on us more now that we're on the team."

"Yeah, our plan backfired," Anthony says. "We just gave him more opportunities to harass us."

"And the worst part is he even has an excuse to hit us," Marcelo adds.

"Yeah, I hate tackling drills," Anthony adds. "I've gone up against him 3 times last week."

Marcelo lets out a chuckle. "And he laid you out three times."

"Maybe we can pay that new kid to beat him up. He doesn't seem to like Ken at all," Anthony says.

"Jordan Taylor?" Marcelo asks. "I'm not going to be the one to go up to talk to him. He scares me."

"You just need to grow a pair, I'll talk to him," Anthony says.

"Well, here's your chance. Here he comes," I say nod in his direction.

Even I can admit that he freaks me out too. His long hair covers his face. He's got that bad boy look with torn-up jeans and a white t-shirt. And he looks like he's spent too much time in a gym. One flex of his muscles and his shirt would probably rip apart.

"What are you looking at?" He mutters, glancing our way.

"Nothing!" we all say at the same time as we turn away. Yeah, super scary.

"Wow, I thought we were goners," Marcelo says.

"Yeah, no kidding. I almost sharted," Anthony says. "And to think he's our quarterback."

"Well, rightly so. He pretty much won the game by himself. I mean come on, he had 5 rushing touchdowns as a quarterback! Who does that?" Marcelo asks.

"Hasn't he ever heard of passing the ball?" Anthony asks.

"At least he doesn't go out of his way to pick on us," I add.

"True."

"Who's that?" Anthony asks and we turn to see a familiar girl walk by. She's kind of hot.

"God, she looks so familiar," Marcelo says.

"That's what I was thinking," I add.

"She's cute," Anthony says.

"You guys don't know who that is?" A girl asks. We look over to see Ashley Butler grabbing her stuff out of her locker. She has her hair done up in braids. She's wearing a skimpy skirt showing off her dark thick coffee black legs.

"No... Are we supposed to?" Anthony asks.

"Yeah, that's Skyler Richmond," she says.

"What? No way! That can't be him," Anthony says. All three of us are left with gaping mouths.

"That's totally him. Word on the street, he's now trans," she says.

"That's gross. I can't believe I thought he was hot..." Anthony shudders. That was kind of harsh. He did look rather good.

"What's wrong with being trans?" Ashley asks.

"Nothing! I just don't think it's just not my thing," he says.

Ashley shrugs before walking away.

--

At the Dinner after school

After school, I meet with the quiz bowl team before I head over to Ray's diner where my mom works.

"Hey baby, I'll have your dinner ready for you in a minute, just go have a seat in the corner," my mom says. Her uniform has a black stain on it. Someone must have spilled coffee on it.

Her black hair is a mess and one of her stockings is torn up the back.

As I sit, I can't help but watch the news on the big TV.

"Once again, Karma and Fate are here to save the day as they rescue residents from a burning apartment. Authorities are still investigating the cause of the apartment fire, but no one died thanks to the efforts of the two heroes," the beautiful reporter says. "On a side note, a small loan office was robbed of over $10,000 in cash."

"Can you believe with all the superheroes today that people can still get away with those kinds of crimes?" the male anchor asks.

"I know right? You'd think people would be afraid to even jaywalk with the likes of Karma, Fate, Starlight, and Nightblade out there. Florida has never been safer," she says.

"It's crazy, right? When I was a kid, superheroes only existed in comic books," my mom says as she brings out my favorite dish.

"Thanks, mom," I say before digging in.

She bends down and kisses the top of my head. "Anything for my baby boy."

"Mom, you're embarrassing me!" I can just feel my face getting as red as the bottles of ketchup.

At School

"Noah, looks like you're wanted at the front office," says Ms. Whitney.

"What about today's lesson? Should I meet up with you later to get what I miss?" I ask.

"Honestly, you're good. We're just going over more derivatives today. You've got a pretty good handle on them," she says giving me a smile.

"Okay, thanks Ms. Whitney," I grab my stuff and make my way down the front office.

As I walk in I see 4 of the most beautiful girls ever. They'd even give Jessica Harper a run for her money.

"Noah, just in time," Principal Davis says. She's such a milf. "Girls, this is Noah Clark. One of our top students. He's the captain of the quiz bowl team and president of the chess club. Noah, would you be a dear and give our 4 new students a tour."

"Ye... Yes." My words squeak out like a mouse trapped in the paws of a cat. That's the way I feel in front of these 4 goddesses.

"Hi, I'm Bianca Gálvez," A dark-haired girl with a really big butt says as she extends her hand. I meagerly shake it. Her grip is rather tight. I wouldn't say she's chubby, but she's got a butt bigger than most. "These are my friends Shyrece Hopkins, Julia Stokes, and Ana Garrido."

Shyrece has skin as dark as cacao nibs with straight long black hair. She's got a red beanie on with a yellow tank top and torn-up jeans. She's also got a big butt. Not as big as Bianca's but still big. However, she's much skinnier.

Julia is much shorter than the other three. Her bright curly blonde hair falls below her shoulders. And once again, she's got a rather nice butt too. I would definitely call it a bubble butt. Although, she's got a flat chest compared to the other girls. She's in a dress with flowers and sandals.

The last girl, Ana is taller than the other three. And she's got much bigger breasts than the rest. And really long legs. Her hair is brown with blonde highlights. She's got on a super short skirt and shirt that can barely contain her big boobs. And high heels to top it off.

"Are you going to show us around, or just stare?" Ana says.

"I.. right, sorry," I say. "Uh. just follow me," I say, leading them out of the office.

"By the way, I love your hair. It kind of matches my own," Bianca says.

"Ah... Thanks!" I chirp out.

'You know, it would look so much better if you styled it. Maybe added some product," she says.

"Here we go again," Shyrece sighs.

"Oh hush, Shyrece," Bianca says.

"Um, thanks," I sigh.

"Of course," the black-haired big butt Latina says with a smile.

We walk out into the first courtyard where a giant clock stands tall on the opposite end. "This is where a lot of people come to eat lunch. There's another courtyard on the opposite side."

"Where do you eat lunch?" Bianca asks.

"I usually eat with my two best friends in the courtyard," I say.

"Could we eat lunch with you guys, we would love to meet your friends," she says.

"Uh, sure," I say. "Anyways, this way leads to the basketball gym. I don't really spend a lot of time in there if I can help it."

Bianca, Julia and Shyrece laugh. Ana just sighs.

"I definitely didn't take you for a jock," Bianca says.

"No? Well, that's a good assessment. I'm definitely your stereotypical nerd," I laugh.

"No shit, Sherlock," Ana mutters under her breath.

"Anyways, here's the cafeteria," I guide them into the lunchroom. "It's mostly a la carte. Most of it is good. Some of it's questionable. Never eat the cook's surprise. It's always leftovers. They basically take whatever they can scrounge and mix it all together. Also, I would not eat the meatloaf. And the spaghetti has been rumored to cause diarrhea."

"Is there anything safe to eat?" Julia asks.

"I usually pack a lunch," I say before continuing the tour.

"Out past the cafeteria is the outdoor tennis and basketball courts. Then there are the baseball fields right next to them. And the football field is on the other side of the school. We actually won our first game last week. We got a new quarterback who I guess ran for 5 touchdowns," I mention.

"Oh cool," Julia says.

"He's kind of scary," I say. "Not someone you want to piss off."

"We'll see about that," Ana says.

"Don't get any ideas, Ana," Bianca says.

"Wasn't planning on it," she says.

"So... Anywhere else you'd like to see? Classroom are mostly in this wing here. It circles all the way around the second courtyard."

"Not really, maybe you can show us to our next class?" Bianca asks.

"Uh, sure. What all do you girls have next?" I ask.

'We all have the same schedule. It looks like we just missed math class, but we have history next," Bianca says.

"Oh cool. Looks like you can just follow me. I have the same class," I say. I couldn't be anymore happier right now. Giving 4 of the most beautiful women I have ever seen a tour has made this the best day of my life. Wait until Marc and Anthony hear about this. They're going to be so jealous.

We end up back in history class. Mr. Dickinson introduces them to the class. Unfortunately, I have to sit on the opposite side of the room from them.

At Lunch

I grab my lunch bag from my locker and make my way to the cafeteria before I get a glimpse of Jessica Harper. The hottest and most popular girl in school. Wow... Her fiery red hair falls perfectly down her back as she practically glides down the hall. She's perfect in every way.

Her eyes lock onto mine and her lip curls in disgust. "What are you looking at? Pervert," she says.

"I..." My lunch goes flying out of my hands and scatters everywhere. "Hey sissy, don't be staring at my girlfriend. She doesn't go for faggots," Ken says as he pushes me against the locker before putting his arm around Jessica. She flips her hair over her shoulder with a smirk as they walk away.

I crawl on the floor as I pick my food up. As I go to grab my sandwich another hand beats me to it. I look to see Bianca grabbing handing me my sandwich. "What happened to you?"

Ana, Julia, and Shyrece are right behind her. "Oh nothing, just a dumb jock who likes to pick on me."

"Aww," she says. She gives me her hand and helps me up. "I take it you get bullied a lot?"

"Well... Yeah. Mostly by this kid named Ken. He's the starting linebacker on the football team. He's a big dumb jerkoff jock."

She slides her hand around my shoulder. "Well you're with us now, we're not going to let anyone pick on you."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, of course," Shyrece says as she walks up beside me.

"Who's this Ken? Do you want me to kick his ass?" Ana asks.

I can't help but laugh. "No that's okay, thanks though."

I walk with them to the lunchroom. Bianca tells me to wait for them as they get something out of the cafeteria.

My eyes just so happened to fall upon Jessica Harper as she sits with Ken and his friends along with Jessica's two best friends. Bunch of jerks. And to think I had a crush on her. Her eyes catch mine and I quickly look away.

I look back to see they're all looking at me and snickering amongst themselves.

Ken jumps up and makes his way over to me. Aw crap. I look around to find an escape route. "Hey, freak. You better stop creeping up on my girlfriend or I'll just have to test the new toilets with your head," he says as his friends follow him up to me.

"Noah, this must be Ken, am I right?" Bianca asks as she and her friends walk over.

"Oh, and who are you?" Ken says raising an eyebrow.

"We're Noah's new friends. In fact, you might as well call us all his girlfriends. We just can't get enough of him," she says putting her arm around me.

"Are you on drugs or something?" Ken asks. "Noah's such a sissy. If you're attracted to him you must be a lesbo," he says.

"And we were? What's it to you?" Ana asks as she eyes him up.

"Yeah, at least he's got a brain between his ears, yours seems to be at the end of your dick," Shyrece says.

"Hey!" Ken says.

"And what are you going to do? You're not going to hit a girl are you?" Bianca asks as she glares at him.

"Well... no."

"Then walk away." Ana steps up to him, she's even taller than Ken!

"Whatever..." Ken mumbles as he and friends walk away.

"Oh my god, that was so awesome!" I say. "You all really showed him up. This is for sure the best day of my life."

"And it's only going to get better," Bianca smiles. "Now, where are your friends?"

"Oh, they usually sit out in the second courtyard. Here follow me." I lead them out to the second courtyard where Marc and Anthony are. They look up at me and their jaws hit the floor.

Anthony leans in and whispers. "Dude, do you know there's four girls following you around?"

"Yeah, isn't it great?" I reply. "I had to give them a tour of the building. They're new here."

"You guys wouldn't believe what just happened," I say. "These girls made Ken look like a joke!"

"Wait, really?" Marc asks.

"Yes, I thought they might even kick his ass. At least Ana looked like she could," I say. "Oh by the way. That's Ana, this is Bianca, she's Julia and she's Shyrese. Girls, meet my two best friends. This is Marcelo known to us as Marc and this is Anthony."

"We're on the football team, it's not a big deal or anything," Anthony says as he adjusts his classes.

"If it wasn't a big deal then why did you mention it?" Ana asks.

"Uh... I don't know," Anthony mutters.

"So, what do you boys have going on after school?" Bianca asks.

"Well, I have quiz bowl practice and they have football practice," I say.

"Quizbowl, huh? That sounds like fun. Is it too late to try out for the team?" Bianca asks.

"No, not at all. The more the merrier."

"Great, I'll be there," she says.

After School

As I walk into the classroom where we hold our quiz bowl team I'm disappointed to not find Bianca there.

Who was I kidding? A girl like that would never be interested in a guy like me. I'm too girly for most girls. They want someone manly like Ken or Jordan. I mean for god sake, I've even been confused for a girl several times. I guess I just have a girly butt. Not having any body hair also doesn't help.

I guess I'm just going to be alone all my life. I'm definitely not gay... I mean, I just don't find guys attractive. Although, I'll admit I have been hit on by more than a few guys. It's weird, I didn't entirely dislike it.

"Earth to Noah, you going to get things started?" Casey asks.

"Oh, right. Sorry," I mumble.

I walk up to the front of the class. "Well, where's Ms. Whitney?"

Everyone shrugs and looks around.

"Well, we have a tournament coming up here shortly and we should definitely be ready for it. Let's start practicing before school and after school. We'll each take a category and try to master it," I say.

Ms. Whitney walks in talking to none other than Bianca. "I'm so glad you decided to join. We can never have enough scholars."

You know, Ms. Whitney is kind of a milf. With her blonde hair done up in a bun like that, I can just imagine her bending me over her knee. What am I thinking! God. I need to stop watching porn. "Good afternoon everyone. Sorry I'm late, I just ran into Ms. Gálvez here and she's new here. She's interested in joining our quiz bowl team."

Bianca's eyes catch mine and she gives me a smile as bright as a 100 w lightbulb accompanied with a wave. My heart instantly shifts into the next gear. "Hi everyone. I've always loved jeopardy so I figured why not give it a try."

"Well it's so nice to have you with us," Ms. Whitney says. "Now let's get down to business. Mr. Clark, thank you so much for filling in for me. I can rest assured with you as the team captain."

"Thanks, Ms. Whitney." I take my seat next to Bianca.

"Now, we have a tournament coming up in two weeks. We're going to need to practice, practice, and practice some more. But I know you all are diligent students and will do your very best." She tosses us her signature smile. Sometimes it looks like her face is permanently stuck like that.

We spend the next hour and a half quizzing each other on everything from Shakespeare to Physics. I'm surprised to find that Bianca has not got one single question wrong. I even missed one, but she's on fire.

As we finish up and people start to take their leave, to my surprise, Bianca pulls me aside. "Hey, my friends and I are heading downtown to the plaza for some well-earned shopping. What do you say, would you like to join us?"

"Uh, sure. Yeah, but I don't really have any money or anything."

"That's no big deal, you can carry all the things we buy," she laughs.

I can't believe it. I actually got asked to hang out after school with multiple girls. This day just keeps getting better and better. "Okay! I mean, sure. Sounds fun."

Come on Noah, keep your cool. Don't get too excited.

"Awesome!" she grabs my hand. She actually grabbed my hand. My heart is thumping so loud I wouldn't be surprised if she could hear it.

Aww, I think my hands are starting to get clammy. Not cool.

We wind up out in the courtyard where Ana, Julia, and Shyrece are waiting for us.

"About time you two showed up," Shyrece sighs.

"Were you expecting me?" I ask.

"Well, yeah," she says. "You're part of our crew now. Aren't you?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess."

"Great, now let's go shopping," Julia says excitedly. "Fuck it's been far too long since I've replaced these shoes. Oh, and I could use a new handbag. You know?"

"Definitely, girl. I was thinking the same thing," Bianca says. "I'm also looking for a new skirt. I need something to go with the top I got last week."

"Whatever, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that new headset for my VR console. With the new tech, I hear it's even more lifelike than ever!" Shyrece says.

"You play video games?" I ask.

"Of course, I'm one of the best in the Atlantic," she says as she polishes her nails like it's no big deal.

"No way. What's your gamer tag?" I ask.

"CheeseWthat is my tag," she says.

"No way! You're the one who one the last battle royal tournament?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yep... That's me," she says.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you. Marc and Anthony are not going to believe this." I know I have a stupid smile on my face, but I can't help it. Everyone in the online gaming world knows about CheeseWthat. And I'm not only meeting them in person, but they're a girl! A really beautiful ebony girl. This is too surreal.