Inappropriate Clothing Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day, Karen "accidentally" shows off.
1.6k words
4.58
8.5k
6
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
302 Followers

When Karen woke up, she could hear Mitch out in the kitchen, she could smell the coffee. She moved to the bathroom and started the shower. She looked at her nude body, her full breasts, wide hips and full bush. she thought of last night, had the man she known as a little boy seen her naked again? Or was he awake as she fucked her husband in front of him? She hoped so, wait, what was she thinking? She was sure he was looking at her as she went down the hall to her room, in fact she had stood in the light and let him. Was she really a slut? Well yes, but it was a turn on to excite other men and Mitch at the same time. The water cascaded over her body as she soaped up her tits and legs as she washed her bush her nipples hardened, as she thought of the last time she shaved it bare. it had been a while ago when she moonlighted at a strip joint for a week, it felt amazing being shaved bare when strangers looked or when she sat on their faces. Greg, one of Mitch's coworkers seemed to be able to slip past her g string, the thought made her shiver in lust. No, she wouldn't shave it off again, but a bit of trimming might be fun. She stepped out of the shower grabbed her razor shaved her pits and carefully worked her bush into a heart shape. Karen jumped back into the shower for a quick rinse and then she dried herself off and went to find clothing.

What was it that Mikey had said, 'inappropriate clothing' 'Hmm' Karen thought for a moment, as she dried herself, she went to her closet, Mitch had bought her lingerie she wore at the club, then she would wear it once or twice after they returned home then stored it in her closet. She dug out the box, it was full of everything from some simple see through stuff to some kinky items. G-strings, handcuffs, even some pasties with tassels. Yes she could be quite inappropriate, but then he knew that, Mike had been to the infamous Super Bowl Party, where she and her friend had bet on the game and both of them ended up naked in front of Mike and a number of others.

Giggling, she pulled out a red see through baby doll nightie and held it up. Cup less, it was one Mitch had bought for her. Karen found the matching garter belt and red sheer stockings, quickly she put on the outfit and looked herself over. "Not bad." She murmured to herself held up with two straps going over her shoulders, her breasts would stick out with only a small bit of lace across the top accentuating her fleshy mounds. Karen's nipples hardened as she admired herself in the mirror. Her breasts still firm, the bottom of the teddy just covering her nether region, what little the nearly invisible fabric hid, which was next to nothing.

Karen wiggled her chest, watching the motion, she grinned and went back to the box. Digging around she found the pasties she had purchased years before, it had taken some practice at the time to make them work, pulling out the glue stick she attached the twirling pasties. A minute of practice and she had them going. "Bet I could still get some tips," Smiling she walked down the hall thinking how much Mitch would enjoy her surprise.

"Hey big guy, you think Mikey would find this inappropriate?" Hips swaying, tits jiggling and the tassels spinning she stepped in the door giving him a quick show with her hands up grabbing the top of the door jam, head thrown back, back arch she stretched, that not only thrust her breasts forward, but also the hem of her teddy raised up showing her heart carved bush.

"Actually I find it quite inappropriate," it was Mike's voice not Mitch's. "But damn I like it!"

"What the HELL!" Karen's hands and head came down her eyes focusing on the room. Mitch was standing at the stove top mouth open looking at her and Mike was sitting in the corner his eyes bugging out of his head as he stared at Karen.

"Coffee Honey? Mike's still here." Mitch choked out the words. Karen's blush started In her cheeks and flooded down across her bare bosom. She spun around and ducked down the hall, she realized how hot and excited she was. Karen's nipples were getting harder and her pussy was on fire, dripping wet. She stepped into her room tearing the pastiest off her nipples. "SHIT!" She grabbed her chest the glue pealing like a band-aid tearing off, leaving both nipples raw and tingling. "Shit shit shit" she closed the door.

Mitch went into overdrive, grabbing items from the fridge and the liquor cabinet putting them in the blender and turning it on, the orange concoction swirled up and he poured it in a glass. He turned to Mike, "Quick take this down to her."

"Me?"

"Yes and be quick," "But?" "Just go, she likes to show off and about now it is going to hit her," He handed off the glass. "Believe me and just go."

Karen sat at her dressing table staring into the mirror, her nipples puffy and red still stinging from ripping off the tassels, she heard someone coming down the hall. Mike, she could hear the crutches and hear the struggle, "damn it Mitch" she thought and yet as she heard the light knock on the door and watched Mike's hand slip in to place the orange drink on the corner of the dresser without coming in, as it started moving back out she said "What? you can't bring it to me?"

"You, you know it's me," Mike nervously stated as he slowly opened the door.

"Of course I do, who else would Mitch send?" As the door slowly creeped open, "what are you worried about you've seen it before?"

Karen turned towards him reaching out for the drink, her nipples puckered from tearing off the pastie and the fact that Mike was now staring at her. She took the drink rubbing the moisture from the outside across her nipples helping to soothe her wounded glands, while the cold made her large nipples harder. "Your not leaving are you?"

Mike had leering lustily at her but had turned towards the door, "Well, um, I thought... maybe you and Mitch, well I was going to get out of your way, er go home or something."

Karen stood and turned him back towards her, "He sent you here to find out just how horny I am." She reached over and grabbed Mike's crotch, his swollen member got harder as she squeezed. "I am horny enough for both of you this morning!"

She pulled his hand down to the heart shaped patch and to where her juices flowed from her swollen vagina his fingers slipped in her as she held him there between her legs. Unbuttoning his pants sliding them to the floor. Followed by his tented boxers, Karen grasped his cock, slowly rubbing it's length as she cupped his balls she pulled him to her. She kissed the head then slid it length into her mouth as she pushed his pants off as he pulled off his shirt. "Okay Baby, lay down here on the floor." She lay him down his member raising straight up, Karen squatted over him sliding his swollen member into her wet vagina. Her legs slowly moving her up and down as he slid in and out.

"So you're ready for both of us?" Mitch was standing in the doorway naked as the day he was born. As he watched his voluptuous wife fucking the younger man. Karen smiled at him as his cock starts to rise watching Mike's enter her.

"Come here my Love," she patted the floor next to Mike. Taking his member in her hand helping it to swell to hardness, Karen slid off Mike stepped over and slid Mitch's cock into her as she teased Michael's swollen member keeping it hard. A few pumps on Mitch them back to Mike, one then the other, until Karen felt Mike stiffen and thrust into her, she came down hard on him. Karen ground her pussy into Mike taking his cum deep inside her, feeling his member twitch deep inside her, as he softened she moved back to Mitch pounding up and down upon him. She watched Mike's eyes as they followed her bouncing breasts and his cock was already starting to grow again.

Mitch grabbed Karen's hips and pulled in deep Mike's cum was lubing her up and he came filling her with a second load in just a matter of minutes, her pussy fully filled with cum. Karen's amazing breasts were putting on a wild show as she had been bouncing, he looked for her eyes and found they were looking at their young guest. He watched as Karen stood, pussy dripping with cum, her pussy swollen, red and full, slowly dripping the mixture of Mike and his cum. She wiped her fingers across the cum dripping slit covering them and raised it to her mouth sucking her fingers clean as she swung her large breasts back and forth. Stepping from Mitch she moved between Mike's legs and dropped to her knees, leaned forward and drug her breasts across Mike's swelling member, massaging it and his testicles with her large nipples. Back and forth her breasts rubbed across his manhood as it slowly swelled back to a hardened state.

Mitch smiled as he watched Karen play with the younger man, Mike's eyes watching the breasts he had fantasized about as they rubbed across him. She scooted around as her mouth enveloped Mike's cock, she lifted her leg over his head and positioning her dripping cunt, for Mike's first cream pie. Karen's juices added to the cum he and Mitch had deposited in her.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
302 Followers