Inappropriate Desperation Pt. 05

Story Info
A threat to Heather and Henry's relationship emerges.
4.1k words
4.5
4.7k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, she and Kristen rode with Chris to grab some lunch off campus. When they arrived, Kristen immediately noticed Dallas getting out of his car to go inside.

"Hey, Heather, heads up," she said and motioned towards the glass door entrance to the restaurant.

"Should we go somewhere else?" Chris asked, having seen her leave prom that night and knowing about their former relationship.

"No, no, it's okay," she assured them. "Besides I'm starving and we only have 40 minutes until we have to be back."

Kristen looked at her, a little shocked. "If you're sure...".

Heather laughed and unbuckled, popping the door open. "Of course I'm sure! C'mon."

Chris and Kristen exchanged glances but followed her out of the car.

When they got inside, Dallas was sitting at a table with a number card, waiting on his order. Feeling a little guilty at seeing him all alone, she gave Kristen her card and asked her to order her food so she could go talk to him.

Dallas' eyes got wide as he saw her approach.

"Hey," she started, "Is it okay if we sit with you?"

He did a double take, not sure if he had heard her correctly. "Uh, yeah," he said and gestured to the chair in front of him.

Her phone buzzed and she pulled it from her back pocket. Kristen had texted her, "WTF?!".

She chose to ignore it and took the offered seat with a smile, genuinely relieved that she wasn't feeling anxious about talking to him again. "You working tonight?"

"Yeah, from 4 'til close. You?"

"Yep, same. Busy season, and I need all the shifts I can get before August."

He nodded his understanding. "Yeah, it'll be hard to work when your golf team starts training and classes begin."

"Definitely." She looked down at her hands again, not knowing where to start with what she had wanted to tell him since that night when she left. She took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes. "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry."

"Heather, look—" he was interrupted by one of the workers who brought his food. Once she laid it on the table, he thanked her and returned his attention to Heather. "You don't have to apologize. People break up."

"True, but I've just been feeling guilty..."

He had the burger halfway to his mouth when he froze. "Guilty? For what?"

"Uhh...". She put her hand to her neck to hide the flush that was spreading there under his scrutiny. She saw Kristen out of the corner of her eye and was reminded of the real reason she had broken up with him. She had to refocus.

"The way it ended between us, you know? I just feel really bad that I've avoided talking to you or returning your calls."

He paused and then took a bite from his burger. Just then Kristen and Chris finally joined them and they spent the rest of the meal making small talk.

When they finished, they all got up and cleared off the table. Kristen and Chris went to take their stuff to the trash, but Dallas and Heather were still cleaning up. With their audience gone, he took the opportunity to ask her if she wouldn't mind riding back with him so they could finish their talk.

She thought it was a strange request but she didn't feel any awkwardness about it so she let Kristen know.

"Don't you think that's weird, Hay?" her friend asked.

"I think he just wants closure. This is the first time we have had a chance to really talk since that night."

Kristen looked at her with uncertainty. "If you're okay with it, then I guess maybe it will be a good thing. Just promise you will text me if you need me, okay?"

Heather nodded. "I'll see you in sixth."

She returned to where Dallas was waiting, holding her door. "Thank you," she said.

He smiled shyly. "You're welcome," he replied, gently shutting the door of his Mustang behind her.

Starting the car, he looked over his shoulder before putting it into drive and pulling out onto the road.

"So, what did you wanna talk—"

"I miss you."

Her stomach dropped. This was not the direction she thought this was going to go. "Dallas, please—"

"I don't understand what happened. I thought you felt the same way I did and that at Prom it just went too far and you got scared. And then you broke up with me! In a text message!"

She stared at him in shock at the tone of his voice as he accelerated through the yellow light. He had never raised his voice with her, but she knew his anger was justified. It had been crappy of her.

"I know, you're right. And that's why I told you I felt guilty. I owed you an apology—"

"I don't want your apology, Heather!" He glanced at her for a second before returning his gaze to the road. "I see you at school and at work and I expected you to look..."

She furrowed her brows in confusion. "To look like what?"

"I don't know. Everyone keeps asking if I'm okay because I guess I look depressed or something. But you...you seem almost, I don't know. Happier?"

She felt an uneasiness in her chest and the car suddenly seemed extremely small.

"Anyway, something just seemed off and so I wanted to see you in person, but I could never manage a way to do so."

"Oh," was all she could think to say.

He turned onto the street that went back to their school as she tried to think of what might possibly explain her mood...apart from the obvious.

"Is there someone else?"

"W-what?"

Dalla stopped at the stop sign and looked straight at her. "Another guy, Heather. Are you dating another guy?"

"No!" She said as forcefully as she could. "No, there's no one else."

He smiled and let out a sigh as he continued driving. "Okay, I just thought maybe that's why you were acting so...not sad."

"Dallas," she said, putting her hand on his arm. "I was sad when we broke up. You were a great boyfriend. But it just wasn't working."

He quickly made a left and turned down a different street.

Confused she looked around and asked, "Where are we going?"

"If I was a great boyfriend, then what was it?"

""Where are we going, Dallas?"

"What wasn't working?" he asked again, this time pressing his foot down on the accelerator while he continued ignoring her question as he made another turn.

Her heart began to race as she suddenly felt fearful about having no control over the situation. Instead of answering him, she pulled out her phone to call for help. Dallas had already guessed her move though and snatched the phone away, the car swerving slightly as he did. He buried the phone in the tiny space beneath his seat and the floorboard so she couldn't get to it.

"What the hell are you doing?" she screamed as she looked around her again and realized they were now nearing his house. "We're going to be late to class!"

He pulled into the alley behind his house and parked in the garage, closing it behind them and cloaking them in darkness, hidden away from prying eyes. Heather was terrified.

"Turn around and take me to school, Dallas!"

She could barely make out the whites of his eyes and teeth as he all but seethed at her. "Tell me why it wasn't working! I did everything I could to show you how much I cared about you, Heather!"

"Dallas, I don't know. I just don't see a future and don't want to hurt you by delaying the inevitable."

"You never even gave me a chance, though, Heather. I mean, what happened at Prom...You were enjoying it and we were so close—"

"No, it wouldn't have been right."

"How do you know? I replay that night over and over! I remember the sounds you made, Heather," he said, reaching out in the darkness to find her face and stroke her cheek even as she shuddered away from him. "The way both of us felt together. You got scared because of the emotions that get tied up with sex but it doesn't have to be that way."

"Dallas, stop, that's not it—"

"I want to make you feel that way again and again," he interrupted as she instinctively reached for the door handle, finding it locked. "I want to show you what you can have with me."

Suddenly she heard the sound of his seatbelt releasing and then he lunged across the car at her, crushing her lips with his and forcing his way into her mouth. She pushed against his chest as she felt him trying to move his legs to crawl on top of her.

"Just relax..." he said as he kissed his way down her throat hungrily, ignoring her pleas and her hands trying to push him away. "Gonna show you what we can have. What you could've had before you left."

He popped her seat recliner down and freed his back leg, placing himself firmly on top of her. He grabbed her hands as she pushed at him. Once he pinned them both against the headrest above her, he held them together with one hand while his other reached up under her shirt.

She could feel his erection pressing against her hip and her panic erupted into tears. "Please, Dallas, I'm begging you to stop!"

He covered her mouth again, not even caring that she was trying to turn her head away from him.

"I just want to show you, Hay." He yanked the cup of her bra down to palm her breast before pinching the nipple. "We are so good together, baby."

"No! No, we won't." She tried to focus on getting through to him, even as he was molesting her. As his fingers reached for the hem of her leggings, she said the only thing she thought might give him pause: "There's someone else!"

He froze. "What?"

"There's someone else. I'm seeing someone else."

He moved off her and sat back in the driver seat as she fixed her clothes and moved as close to the door as she could get.

"How long?"

She didn't want to say too much but she also wanted to say whatever would get her back to school without being raped. "I've had feelings for him since before Prom."

He choked out a bitter laugh.

"Who is it?"

"Dallas—"

"Who. The fuck. Is it?"

"You don't know him," she lied. "Will you please take me back to school?"

"So that's why you haven't been upset...makes sense now," he muttered as he opened the garage and put the car in reverse.

She didn't know what else to say as he drove them back to campus. She wasn't about to apologize after what he had just done to her, but she also recalled what was happening to her when she typed the text message to him that ended it.

He pulled into the parking lot a couple of minutes later and yanked her phone out from under his seat, tossing it her direction. She immediately grabbed it and tried to get out of the car but it was still locked.

"Are you sleeping with him?" He stared her down, waiting for her to answer. When she said nothing, he laughed again and opened his door. He slammed it shut behind him and didn't look back as he walked towards the school.

_______

She rode to work with Kristen, even though she thought about calling in sick. But she didn't want anyone, especially Henry, asking if she was okay. On top of that, she didn't want to give Dallas the pleasure of thinking she couldn't handle seeing him.

After she had gotten out of his car at school, she had immediately decided not to say anything to anyone about what happened because it would raise additional questions that she didn't want to get into. Heather didn't fear any additional attacks on her from Dallas since he knew the truth. She just hoped he would let it go.

The first half of his shift, Dallas had to wash carts so he didn't get to watch her like he wanted to after what she had told him earlier. He was convinced that she was sleeping with someone at the club or one of the regulars because it's where she spent the majority of her time. He doubted it was anyone at school because he would've noticed or heard by now.

During the second half of the shift, he was asked by his boss to start fixing divots behind golfers as each hole closed behind the last few twilight rounds of the day. This meant he would get at least an hour of getting to watch Heather finish her last couple of cart rounds before she closed it down.

He observed her body language as she served them, especially with the younger ones. There were quite a few as the older golfers were mostly retired and could golf in the mornings. She seemed professional, tight-lipped smiles and "thank-you's" as they tipped her. But nothing that stood out. He didn't know if he was relieved or even more frustrated by this.

He finished his work and took the cart back, helping close down the cart barn for the night. As Dallas locked the door, he saw that Heather was locking up her products near the kitchen entrance. Just then, he noticed someone handing her the cash box from the front seat. Dallas hid himself behind a wall as he watched the man wait for her as she took her things inside. A couple of minutes later, she came back out and laughed at something they said before getting behind the wheel.

She drove right up to the already locked barn door, giving him the opportunity to see who she was sitting with. He was a little surprised to see the club pro, Kristen's dad, sitting there. Mr. Stafford usually left an hour or so before close when his last session ended, but it wasn't that weird since their families were super close.

Heather dropped the cart keys into the night safe beside the door, obviously unaware that Dallas was just a few feet away and could have unlocked it for her...if he hadn't been spying. He observed their body language as he spoke to her, eyeing her almost flirtatiously. She laughed again at whatever he had said and smiled up at him. They held one another's gaze for what seemed like a longer time than normal. Then, Mr. Stafford put his hand on her back and they walked out to the parking lot.

Dallas knew how tight she and Kristen were and that their families were more like family than friends. It made sense that he had stayed late at work to give Heather a ride home since Kristen had gone home early. He tried to shrug off the fact that they walked so close together as just him overreaching and being jealous after what she had told him. But then he noticed Mr. Stafford's hand squeeze her waist making Heather giggle and blush before he helped her into his truck.

"What the fuck?"

Dallas waited until Mr. Stafford was in before he moved from the wall, sprinting to his car which was parked on the opposite side of the lot from where they were.

He knew that he couldn't follow too closely because Heather would recognize his Mustang, but if there was something inappropriate going on he wanted to have evidence.

Keeping his lights off, he was able to maintain his distance without losing them before they got back into the more populated area. He expected him to turn right onto the street where she lived, but he passed it.

His lights back on with the higher traffic helping him blend, he was able to follow more closely. Stafford turned right two blocks past Heather's and Dallas realized they were going back to Kristen's home. It was almost 10pm on a Tuesday, so it didn't make sense that she would be hanging out with Kristen.

He watched as Stafford pulled his truck into the alley behind his house and Dallas made a split second decision. Pulling over to park his car on the adjacent street, he grabbed his phone and ran as fast as he could to watch them pull into his garage.

He tried to keep his breath quiet as they parked inside. Opening the camera, he set it to video and pressed the red button to record. He moved the phone around to document the fact that Kristen's car wasn't there and then the garage door began to close.

He waited until it hit the ground before running up and getting on tiptoe to see thru one of the windows at the top of the door. He brought his phone up next to his face and watched Mr. Stafford reach for Heather's hand as she walked in front of the truck to go inside the house.

She grinned at him as she took his hand, and then he pulled her tight to his body and kissed her deeply. Dallas nearly dropped the phone, so shocked and grossed out by what he was seeing but he forced himself not to move or cry out.

As Mr. Stafford gripped her ass and she draped her arms around his neck, Dallas knew he would need proof if anyone was going to believe this shit. He walked them towards the entryway door to the house before slamming her into it. He then used his position to lift her off the ground, her legs wrapping around his waist as he did.

Dallas could see her face clearly now as Mr. Stafford began sucking on her neck making her moan, as he ground his hips into her.

She said something he couldn't hear, and then Mr. Stafford somehow opened the door while still holding her and they disappeared into the house.

Dallas took off back to his car, his adrenaline coursing through him as he opened his text messages and scrolled through until he found Kristen's last text to him. He clicked it open and was about to send her the video when suddenly a moment of clarity came over him. That video would make him look like a stalker, and after what had happened with him and Heather that day, he didn't want that.

"FUCK!" He slammed his hand against his steering wheel in frustration.

His ex was fucking a man as old as her dad, who just happened to be the actual father of her best friend (and he had proof!). But he couldn't say anything to anyone without looking insane himself.

He put his car into Drive and headed back towards his house. Trying not to think about what was happening at Kristen's house at that very moment, he focused instead on how he could get that video to her without her knowing who it came from.

His phone dinged just then, alerting him to a new email. Suddenly it hit him! He smiled down at his phone and pressed his foot down hard on the gas.

It was the perfect plan.

————

Back at the Stafford house, they knew they only had a few minutes before he needed to take her back home. Kristen would be home by 11 curfew and Kaleb's shift at the movie theater ended at midnight. Plus, it would look super suspicious if her parents asked why he dropped her off more than 30 minutes after her shift had ended.

Henry had carried her straight to his bedroom and dropped her on the bed. Heather giggled as he all but dove for the nightstand drawer to grab a condom. She quickly kicked off her shorts and underwear as he unzipped his pants, his throbbing hard-on popping out immediately from behind his boxers.

He ripped it open with his teeth as she laid back down and put one leg on either side of him. Her heart raced as she realized he wanted in her so quickly that he wasn't even going to undress himself or take off her top. He looked down at her with a dark expression of hunger as he threw her legs over his shoulders and poked his cock against her slit until he felt an entry point.

Holding her hips down, he rammed himself in as far as he could with one thrust.

Heather whimpered in pain from being semi-dry, but he was already pulling back out to thrust in again and again to spread her wetness around himself enough to lubricate her pussy fully. She felt the metal teeth of the zipper digging into the backs of her thighs as he leaned over her to get deeper.

His thrusts slowed but each one was harder than the one before. As he pressed down on her he bit her left nipple through her shirt and bra, tugging as hard he could when he felt it get erect.

"Jesus!" She cried out as he slammed into her and held himself there while circling his hips to attempt to reach her g-spot.

Heather grabbed for his face to kiss him but he pushed her hands back above her head and pinned them there, grinning wickedly down at her.

"No time for kissing today. Just fucking."

She felt a shiver go down her back with the way he spoke to her. Then, he began pounding her as fast and as hard as he could. Her whimpers turned into screams, and he could feel her vaginal muscles begin to spasm around him as the friction of his movements against her clit sent her over the edge.

12