Inappropriate Desperation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls ached as she squeezed his dick like an anaconda and he began fucking her so hard the headboard was slamming into the wall. Heather opened her orgasm heavy eyes, wanting to watch as his face contorted with ecstasy. With three more hard thrusts she felt his release as he pinned her, his animal instincts attempting to bury his seed past her cervical opening. She thanked god silently for birth control and condoms.

He leaned off her and she whined as he pulled out of her with a "pop". She looked down to see that despite their sexual adventure, he still wasn't limp.

He turned around to discard the condom in the adjoining restroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed, watching him walk back to her with his huge cock bouncing as it pointed at her. "You are a scientific mystery," she said with a giggle.

He rolled his eyes and laughed before moving to carefully insert himself back in his pants; but she stopped him with her hands. She held the veiny, thick shaft that would have taken three of her hands to completely cover and felt extremely turned on by the power she had to make him stand at full attention in a matter of seconds.

"Heather.." he moaned, his fists gripping her hair as her hot breath floated over the head.

"I just can't believe a man your age can do what you just did and still be ready for round two within minutes," she said huskily, not moving her mouth away from the pulsating cock in front of her. "Viagra?"

"Nope," he answered, pulling her to her feet. "Just you."

This new position had his massive erection poking down toward the still naked apex of her thighs. The bulbous, smooth head of his penis brushed against her clit and he had to hold her by the elbows to keep her upright as her knees buckled.

"I would give anything if this was a year from now and I could bend you over right now and mount you completely bareback—"

"Jesus!" She gasped at his words combined with his sneak attack, as he thrusted his hips and slipped just the tip of his cock into her.

"One day, Heather. I will have you all to myself, no rules." He stared at her, still inside her pussy, and then flashed a grin before pulling away and zipping up. "But not today."

She sank down onto the bed, no longer able to stand and reached for her discarded clothes on the floor. Suddenly, she wasn't sure which had been more torturous: not being able to tell him how she felt, or having him know how she felt but not being able to fully have all of him.

As he reached his hand down to help her stand, she noted the peaceful look on his face as he smiled.

No, it was worth it, she told herself. And one day it would all pay off.

END PART 5

12