All Comments on 'Inappropriate Pirates, Modern Love'

by Kethandra

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

5 stars. The feel good hit of the season. And Ninja Warriors women are hot.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Froom some place early on page 1 the plot was clearly established with only he circuitous path left to be disclosed. There was a lot of useless dialog to perpetuate the silly pirate theme, but aside from the uninteresting subplot of Rusty and his perfidy regarding their business and relationship nothing happened for the next 5 pages. I did appreciate the detail on the bathroom repair (although tile saws are not dusty because the cutting is done in a flood of lubricating water) and that may have been the high point of the tale. 3* for an adequate try, but certainly no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like these people. Love to read more about them some time. I've looked forward to reading your stories ever since the 'blue-footed booby' one I read first so long ago.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ this a fun and loving story. Enjoyed very much

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. The characters were well developed and I loved their banter. As a writer myself, I enjoy a woman’s perspective of erotica. 5 of 5 and I’m reading the rest of your submissions next.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

What a remarkably adorable story.

Loved their banter and especially how they came together at the end. Glad they could help each other into real relationships with each other--and to see they were both just kind of "checking off boxes" in their own way before they realized the friendship had more than legs from years before. There were certainly tender and touching moments with her realizations and his own in seeing the defects in his then-current relationship before letting his with JB blossom. 5

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Fun and sweet, very well written as well 5 stars

jurasickjurasickover 2 years ago

Exquisite stuff! Such amazing writing talent makes me feel awestruck.

AZTT2AZTT2over 2 years ago

Really fun banter from characters that feel genuine. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job!

This is about the best story I've read here in years. Reminds me of Dreamclouds work, which is saying a lot. I really enjoyed the subtle depictions of their sexual escapades as compared to overly long minutely detailed descriptions of every in and out aspect of an encounter. I recently quit reading, very early, what was probably a good story after the author spent four Lit. pages describing one act of intercourse. Somehow doesn't seem like romance. This however, does. Kudos to you Kethandra! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun, delightful, adorable, sexy, playful -- utterly and completely enjoyable to read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful romantic story especially her sharp mind and real emotions.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable tale, with cute banter (hey, pirates!) and a happy ending. Very nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every now and then there's a character in a story that bowls me over. 'Mate' is one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very cute and romantically warm.. loved it very much mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is how you write a sweet, sexy and not at all low brow romance story! Brava/Bravo, as the case may be.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful, wonderful story! Loved their back and forth, and her sassy, witty personality. I thought there'd be more confrontation with the manager/trainer, and perhaps some Ninja competition(s). Definitely ripe for a sequel!

KethandraKethandra9 months agoAuthor

Wow! Thank you all. It’s always a delight to have an older story pop up with a new appreciate comment. This one was fun to write, as close to ‘writing itself’ as anything I’ve done, and I’m glad so many have enjoyed it. - Kethandra Wilde

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the most beautiful stories that I have come across in Literotica. Totally bowled over. Loved the witty pirate talk back and forth. Very warm romantic story. I would have given you 500 if I could. It just shows you can write a superb romantic story without an abundance of sex and still make it work, even in Literotica. But a sequel is definitely required. Would love to read her witty jibes once again. I have to read your other stories ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKethandra@Kethandra
Thank you all for the many positive comments, emails, awards and votes over the past 5 years! I am entering a new phase in my writing. Many stories published here previously are now being expanded, re-edited, improved. I am now offering the new versions on Smashwords, Amazon, ...