Inaya - A Love Story

Story Info
Inaya Khan gets pregnant with her lovers baby, after fucking.
3.8k words
3.69
15.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
116 Followers

The sound of an insect buzzed away somewhere in the distance waking up the sleeping figure lying on the small cot. The fabric of the person's dress was illuminated by the glaring street light across the road from the room, through the beams of the window.

Inaya squinted at the light and lifting her hand away from her eyes, she rose up and sat on the edge of her cot. She flinched when her toes touched the cold floor as she searched for her slippers under the bed and gasped. Not finding them, she bent down and found them on the corner end below the bed. Reaching for it, she brought them out with her hands. Inaya wore them and sauntered off to the bathroom while trying her best to ignore her elder sister's empty and locked bedroom.

She wasn't her sister biologically, but the special bond she shared with her made her heart feel hollow in her absence. Safina had been married to Djamel Khan, a man who was close to both Inaya and Safina's father, Mukhtar.

Inaya remembered the day when this was told, one week before the wedding, she was inconsolable. More than Safina herself, who was quite satisfied and visibly in control at the revelation. Inaya was still young and she'd said a lot of things like running away and all that. But the marriage took place anyway and nothing could be done.

Inaya had two more siblings besides Safina. Aliya the eldest among the four of them and Shakeel, the youngest among them and brother to three sisters. Safina and Aliya were married. Inaya hadn't much closeness with Aliya than she had with her young sister Safina, for Aliya always considered herself to be of a bit higher status than the rest of them, at least when compared with Inaya and her brother.

Aliya thought this, because her and Safina's mother, Bano, was the second wife of Mukthar. Before that she was married to a rich Restaurant chain owner, whose business was churning out millions in cash. But a feud arose and Bano was sent out after a bitter divorce, which she'd agreed to on the condition that she could have her children with her but not have a legal stake in her husband's wealth. Subsequently Bano, once a woman of a rich household was reduced to mere nothingness and she struggled a lot, until meeting with Mukhtar, a simple cobbler, through an acquaintance and ended up marrying him. Thus Bano brought Aliya and Safina, her two children from her previous marriage, to Mukhtars home and became the mother to not one but four children.

So the thought that she was once entitled to wealth beyond anything was something of an eye opener to Aliya who became stubborn and adamant in her demands. She began to meet her 'real' father, Azam Khan and became close to his son, Firoz Khan, a very bright and upcoming man in the business of the 'Khan and Khan Biriyani'. Very soon Aliya told of her intentions on marrying Firoz, much to the shock and embarrassment of her own mother and even Mukhtar. Although he knew that it was impossible to make a woman's mind change, especially one like Aliya whom he once addressed as "reminding him of his first wife".

But more shocked at all this was Safina who confided with Inaya that she barely recognised her own elder sister, Aliya, anymore.

Inaya washed her face and peered into the bathroom sink's mirror. Her face was much clearer now, she thought, than what it was before during her school days, filled with acne around due to the constant covering of her face with the hijab. Her mother was shocked and even took her to the doctor much to her embarrassment. But the doctor said that it was nothing to worry about and prescribed some creams. And when he asked her if she felt uncomfortable during the day, she blurted out that she sweat a lot while donning the hijab. The doctor said that is also possible but to now convince her parents about this was another milestone. Surprisingly her mother didn't complain but it was her fathers reaction that confused her. He merely nodded and told her she was free to do whatever she wanted. Angrily the next day she walked around without a hijab but he didn't utter a word of reproach making her look foolish.

Now it seemed like ages, since she had even worn a proper hijab. Inside she was free, but outside just till the end of the road, she would wear the hijab after which during the bus she would take it out and replace it with a loose chunni to cover her head.

Inaya realised she was still in her old clothes from yesterday and looking at the time, she decided to bathe and get ready for college. While coming back after getting a towel, she paused at her stepmother's bedroom and waited to somehow expect her presence. Scolding her.

It seemed ages ago since the house Inaya shared with her stepsisters and her little brother Shakeel had been full of love. The love of Bano. Their mother, beyond blood. Someone, somewhere had supposedly seen Bano with a man and her inappropriate behavior was highly condemned, but what it brought up about Bano's past was what had shocked everyone. Apparently Bano used to offer her services as a prostitute in the infamous red light districts of Bombay and was even much sought after. The man she'd met was said to be one of her previous lovers or a former customer. Though Mukhtar was unhappy and upset by all these revelations, he wasn't too keen to let go of Bano because he simply adored her, but the immense pressure put upon him forced him to help drive Bano out of the house, after she was deemed a bad influence on the house and children. Inaya recollected herself and Safina silently weeping into their crying mother's body, but both were helpless, just like their mother. After all, what say could a woman, especially in a Muslim household, have in that house or any other house for that matter. That was years ago before Inaya got to know that Bano was now settled in a distant village in Uttar Pradesh and seemed well. Though it didn't have to be mentioned both sisters, Inaya and Safina knew that since Aliya hadn't bothered to come say goodbye it had torn away Bano's fragile heart.

Inaya faintly recollected the memories of her mother crooning to little Shakeel when he was still a baby. The only woman who could control any child not with force but so much love. Inaya would sit and stare, when she was a girl at how her mother calmed her brother down. Sitting cross legged on the cold cement floor of the outhouse, the sun rays warming up the floor slowly till afternoon, her mother sat patiently nuzzling into the baby's cheeks and allowing the baby to play with her hair.

Inaya never felt anything less than a daughter in the presence of her stepmother and always called her mother. So did Shakeel. And neither did Bano. Despite being the mother of two young daughters, Bano only felt more encouraged to love Inaya and Shakeel when she first saw them. Leaving aside the initial hesitancy, Inaya seeing the way she handled Shakeel and after that Aliya who was wild when she was young and Safina, fell into Bano's arms soon.

Whatever Inaya felt she knew about life and the way she herself wanted to be she felt it came from her mother. Especially the longing for mothering a child. It was the one main reason she wanted to be a child doctor. The feeling of having to care for a child, becoming a part of their upbringing made her feel calm and proud. Her mother was definitely pleased but the rest of her family teased her endlessly.

The cold water that Inaya poured over her head made her shudder. She pulled a small plastic seat that women used to sit for washing clothes and sat on it before pouring another cup over her head and gasped. She pushed her wet hair back and wiped her face off with water. She reached for a bar of soap and began to lather her neck, breasts and stomach. She did the same to her hands and legs, not leaving much, before she proceeded to her crotch and stopped.

It was sometime in her late teens during school, when she had discovered her very high sexual nature. Inaya was initially petrified. To begin with she began to envision boys with all their glorious bodies and lusting after her. It wasn't all a fantasy after all many did, but when the classes about reproduction began and Inaya was properly introduced on how babies are made and how pregnancy occurs, she recollected being completely enraptured with the concept of sex. All day she would spend dreaming about how she would be impregnated and bear the most beautiful baby ever born. How she and her husband would spend eons copulating together.

The visions were so vivid and so different, that Inaya felt compelled to rub herself against someone or something. Realizing this was something very strange, she confided in her mother, a decision that still makes Inaya blush about, but back in school Inaya hadn't been very reserved and considering that her mother had helped her with her periods she didn't think it would be a big issue.

That day after school, she came straight to the kitchen still in her school uniform.

"Ammi, I think I've a problem."

"What is it pearl?" Her mother always called her that. Pearl. Or the tamil equivalent for it "mutthu".

"It's related to the issue you said that I can talk to you anytime, anywhere and about anything."

Her mother dropped what she was doing and accompanied Inaya to her room, and till the whole discussion was over the sweet halwa that she was preparing, was completely forgotten and wasn't made that day.

'Inaya there's nothing to be afraid of and nothing to be ashamed of. This is the first thing I want you to know. What you're going through, I thought no one else in this family would. But if it helps, let me tell you a secret. I too am like you. It isn't bad. This sexual feeling or desire you get. What is different for both you and me, Inaya, is that we both get excited at the thought of being pregnant and becoming a mother. But this feeling needs to be kept in check or else it could be disastrous. Do you understand me Inaya?'

'Yes Ammi. So what did you do when such feelings arose?'

Inaya remembered the embarrassed look on her mother's face, but on her persistence she finally told her about pleasuring herself. Inaya was aghast at first but sharing her mother's awkwardness she joined in laughing with her. But before leaving Inaya was made to promise to not talk to anyone about this. A promise she broke when she entered into a similar discussion with her friends.

The first day after having the discussion she felt scared to try anything and felt miserable for a year till she finally found both courage and pleasure when she was on her vacation, with her aunt in Hyderabad. She did it while bathing and was so happy the rest of the day, making everyone mad in the house with her antics. That same day she had another bath.

But after all the initial moments of absolutely incredible new feeling, the feeling of shame started to creep in. She knew her mother had told her it wasn't all too bad, but now unable to detach herself from using her body to please herself was just increasing in abundance. She wanted to do more and be more abundant with joy. Try new things. And that's when the thought, the first thought of having sex came up.

Inaya suddenly realized the time and hurriedly finished and got up to wrap herself with a towel and hurried to her bedroom, locked the door and began to dress. She picked up a yellow salwar kameez and a brown dupatta, then checked her hijab on the mirror. She picked up her bag, having packed it already the day before and left for the kitchen. Their house was small, so besides two rooms, a Hall, the outhouse, a bathroom and a kitchen there wasn't much space to cover for Inaya as she went into the kitchen.

Inaya peeped into her father's room and found him snoring. Next to him lay Kareena mausi, or now her father's new wife. Initially hesitant to marry again, knowing the impossible task of managing four children, Mukhtar finally married his second cousin Kareena, who was just a year older than Inaya. Initially Inaya thought her to be a bitch. But she wasn't that bad. Just retaining her cruel attitude to the older sisters, Kareena was kind to both Inaya and Shakeel. But none of the four siblings really liked her. Inaya didn't think her father would marry again after what had happened to his previous marriages, especially the disastrous first one.

Jamila who was Mukthar's first wife, besides having birthed Inaya and Shakeel, wanted nothing to do with managing the house or family. Jamila was a feisty woman, aggressive enough to get what she always wanted. She'd always pick a fight with Mukhtar or anyone else who dared cross her. After a while she finally grew bored and left the house to stay with her favorite uncle, who was the only one who supported her regardless of whatever she did. Inaya of course hated her mother, but couldn't stop admiring her courage to defy the society she lived in and the way she lived life on her own terms.

She wanted to greet her father, but not wanting to wake him up she turned around, opened the gate and left the house. Today was a bit early, but Inaya just didn't feel like staying cooped up any longer. She took out her phone and texted her friend, Janani, to get ready to leave. Masthan Gori street was silent today. Most of its sound came from the garage where Aliya's husband's brother, Amir worked. Then there was the less traffic that usually filled up the ones who took detours to avoid the main road. The only noise that made Masthan Gori feel the same was the call for Azan from the Mosque.

Inaya continued till she took a right and at the end of the road was the bus stop from where she would board the College bus along with her friend Janani. But not receiving a reply yet, she walked and after reaching, impatiently waited for Janani to join her. To her dismay, she saw the college bus arrive first. As she was about to board, she saw the running figure of her friend hurrying towards the bus. Inaya requested the driver to wait and allowed her breathless friend to board first, then followed her to their usual seat at the rear corner of the bus.

"What possessed you to leave so early today?" Janani asked her, still trying hard to breathe normal.

"I'm sorry Jan. I didn't think you could run like that though..."

"Don't you dare laugh."

"I wasn't going to. Anyway aren't you usually early?"

"Yes. But I'm not this bloody early. And surprisingly even the bus is early. Wait." A thought seemed to have struck Janani.

"Are you sure this is the right bus?"

"Jan stop. I know this is the right bus."

Both friends sighed together as they sat back, reclining on the seats of the bus. Their chatter was one among several groups of girls. Inaya took out her phone and nervously scrolled aimlessly. Janani turned towards her and Inaya froze a bit.

"So," she asked in a sing-song manner, "Are we going to talk about it?"

'It' referred here to the baby that was currently growing and forming inside Inaya's tummy. Inaya gave up.

"Yes. I've come to a decision."

"Oh and what is it?"

"I'm going to marry Pralab and keep the baby." The sudden squeal from Janani startled every other girl on the bus, including Inaya who abruptly closed her friend's mouth shut.

"Sorry. Sorry. What is wrong with you?" Inaya complained, struggling not to smile.

"Sorry di. It was just too much excitement. When are you going to say to him anyway?"

"Today." Inaya said, with a triumphant smile.

Inaya was not the type of girl to miss anything and certainly not one to skip her classes, bunk an entire day of college, just to meet her lover. That wasn't Inaya, was it? It couldn't be her. But that was exactly what she was doing now. Rushing over to meet Pralab, after he had texted her that they would have privacy in his college lab. Privacy? What for? Surely he wasn't planning to... fuck her? Was he?

Inaya's running footsteps echoed through the corridors as she neared the door to the lab and as she came close, she felt someone whisk her arm and drag her into the room. It was Pralab. He was wearing a white coat, similar to one that Inaya too wore on her whenever she worked in the lab. After checking for anyone else in the corridor, Pralab turned to her, shutting the door and locking it. Inaya wasn't sure on how to convey what she wanted to but as she was preparing to talk, she felt his mouth on hers and she instantly melted into his embrace.

His short moustache, merely brushed past her upper lip and Inaya felt elated when she discovered his hands groping her slender ass and hips. Seeing him first on a college trip, her friend had introduced Pralab as her cousin. The tall, dark, well-groomed, athletic and sharp boy was catching all the females' glances that day, so it was only natural that Inaya felt the same curiosity and looked up to find...him. At first sight, she couldn't quite describe him. He appeared gentle and unlike the other boys, hardly looked like a medical student. To top it all, it really looked obvious to everyone that day in the group, that the guy had eyes only for the Hijab beauty in the group.

Inaya was now on her knees, her breath in several pauses, anticipating the taste of her lover's... no, her future husband's cock in her mouth. She pictured herself mentally, on her knees, resembling a salivating, hungry and horny feminine beast for her treat. Provided the beast had holes in her Hijab for accommodating her pointy ears. A large black piece of juicy meat. Pralab though wasn't as dark as his incredible genitals were, he was on the fair side of brownish skin. What Inaya was about to do, reminded her of the second time they had met at a wedding. Their connection was instantaneous. Being led by him through the bride's room, Inaya allowed herself to be plonked down on the soft spare bed in the colourless room and felt herself lose her sanity, as Pralab quickly removed her lowers to suck her pussy dry with his mouth. She had never ever tried so hard not to cry out loud, even though her body teased her to do so as her hips moved up and down, held hard to Pralab's head by his hands on her sweaty thighs.

When it was her turn, she simply stood hypnotised. Pralab's cock was magnificent. Glistening with precum, it resembled a black hooded cobra. Sleek, slippery, black, dark and beastly looking. That time he had a jungle of pubic hair surrounding him, which she positively didn't mind, as she told him later. It accentuated his very wild look. Inaya was also equally fascinated by his balls, which were sleek, supple and smooth to touch. Asking him how long his dick was, he told her to shut up and just suck. And Inaya didn't complain. She would never complain.

The passage to her throat completely occupied by his long shaft and bulbous head, she stroked his balls as she felt his hands on her breasts, kneading them and pressing them. Her nipples being pulled, caused her to emit a silent cry and she gagged on his cock which was lodged deep in her throat doing nothing. Just staying there.

Oh my, how she badly craved his cum down her throat.

Releasing herself from him, she sat back on her legs as her hijab was adjusted gently across. The cloth was completely drenched in sweat and saliva but somehow removing it was not on both lovers minds. When Inaya felt herself being raised up and turned around, hands on the marble slab, ass raised high, she sighed and jiggled her ass cheeks playfully, as they were slowly spread to reveal her depths. An intense fingering session started from behind her as Pralab made her turn to face his handsome, intense face. She knew that he loved doing this to her, pleasuring her from behind while catching her neck with his strong hands and forcing her facial features, betray her nasty, ecstatic mind to him.

The first time he did that to her, she went mad. Who does this? Who besides this handsome maniac? She loved every second of it. During their first time, at the wedding, Inaya was filled with pride when she had made Pralab come. In her mouth. A few strokes with her hand, her mouth eagerly replaced them on his insistence and even holding back, he lost. Inaya had failed miserably to hold onto him as the first thick spurts from him entered her mouth, it nearly exploded and she coughed several drops out, before she could compose herself and began to swallow mouthfuls of his semen down her throat. It tasted brilliant. Some parts are salty, but not sweet. A bit nauseating at first Inaya soon overcame the urge to puke and slid back to lie down. She was surprised when Pralab instead of just leaving her there, came closer to her and snuggled to her sleeping form, where she comforted his heavily breather form with hers.

Jism786
Jism786
116 Followers
12