Inaya - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, Pralab was no longer as susceptible to Inaya's charms or her mouth as he was weeks ago. Now he was relentless. Fingering her to a satisfying orgasm, Pralab went behind her and rammed himself into her pussy, without warning. Without a condom. For the second time. Their sensual embrace gripped Inaya with the very real possibility that soon, they would even become parents. Pralab kept asking her how she was feeling, infused with dirty words to make her even horny. Soon, her fingers gripped tight to the walls and anything solid she could find as she coaxed her lover to empty his seed completely inside her.

Drench me, drench me in that beautiful fluid of yours and make me a mommy.

Inaya screamed to herself in guilty pleasure and moved away from Pralab, her pussy walls being greeted by the vacant feeling of his cock leaving hers. Inaya turned to Pralab and broke the news.

"I'm pregnant." And that's when things went downhill.

(To be continued.)

12