Incarnate Resorts Pt. 06

Story Info
Transformative medication and Gina's ideal slave.
2.4k words
4.74
8.2k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear a line of sticky jizz was continuously dripping to the floor from the cage's pee hole as I tried my best to avoid any eye contact with those around us. Her thick dildo remained fitted into my rear though I was no longer floating in midair. To others, it must have looked like I was just a tad too invasive on Gina's personal space. The crowd walked in without a clue as to what was going on, possibly a group of friends hanging out together on their vacation. None of them noticed my two loads of cum sprayed empty onto the elevator's floor or at least that was until one of them chanced on it.

"Hey, watch out!" One of the guys in the group called out to another woman that planted a step into the thickest part of my puddle. "What the hell!...Is that milk?" The thing that made it worse was the woman wearing a pair of thin sandals. A sudden jerking movement to the side caused some of the cum to touch her bare feet. "Ugh, fuck!" The woman cursed, trying her best to shake her foot clean but failing.

I couldn't see Gina's reaction but I played aloof and shrugged like I didn't have a single clue, all while trying to maintain a straight face from having multiple waves of slime cores shooting up my asshole. Gina chose this exact moment to unleash a torrent of them like some kind of punishment for failing her impossible little game.

I watched as they tried to help their friend out by telling her to use the side of the wall to wipe her foot clean. I knew it was futile from the consistency my sperm had been altered into, and she only made it worse by spreading it onto the walls and now onto her ankle and calf by accident.

One of them mentioned the weird smell. A few of them stared at us more intently and more so at me. I saw two of them whispering to each other and I knew they either recognized us from last night or were putting two and two together.

If it wasn't for the elevator arriving on the first floor with the woman wanting nothing more than to leave to clean her foot, things could have turned into a dumpster fire of humiliation.

"Close one, on all accounts." Gina patted the side of my hip as she dislodged the strap-on from my ass. "Follow along, we still need to go on our walk." Gina passed me on the way out of the elevator not missing a single beat.

I ran out of the elevator doors shortly after though heading in a different direction altogether. My aim was for the cover of bushes off to the side of the path. I didn't care if there was anyone around at this point and squatted down in an attempt to squeeze and shit out all of those slime cores. Any more alterations and I'd become a full-blown female at this rate.

Gina mentioned that the medication removed any need to defecate and it seemed to hold true as I had the toughest time with letting loose anything at all. The weird heat from each slime core was no longer lingering and I had to accept the fact that it was already too late.

I stood after pulling my panties back up and made my way over to where Gina was waiting for me on the sidewalk. "Ready?"

I answered her with a solemn sigh and wanted nothing more than to give up and shut down. It wasn't until she held out her hand that I questioned her motives. "Well, coming?" Gina shook her hand again, then finally grabbed hold of mine to take the initiative.

We walked around the resort fingers clasped without any sexual acts for once. Things started to feel like a normal date several minutes in.

"Why act like this all of a sudden?"

"Hmm, is something wrong?" Gina returned my question with another one.

"You're treating me completely different now. I'm just surprised you aren't degrading me." I couldn't help but sift for answers. She almost seemed bipolar with her mood and treatment towards me.

"We're enjoying a relaxing walk. There's always time for that later." Gina turned to face me and gave an actual answer for the first time instead of leading with another question.

Somehow our walk ended up as back and forth small talk and turned my mood for the better. It was like she knew how to balance my emotions and skirted the edge of my limits.

I learned a little about her job and how she had been working with this resort company for over ten years. Going from the bottom up and catching the attention of her supervisors for several promotions that have placed her in the current position.

Before I knew it we were back inside of my unit. Not a single use of her strap-on even during our elevator ride back up. We even took a different elevator to avoid the mess I left behind.

I went to have a seat on the sofa as Gina went to freshen up in the bathroom. Most of the feeling from my legs vanished and went wobbly on my way down. The walk proved to be more stressful than I could have imagined, turning my sit into a leaned back exhaustion. The plush leather was enough to make me doze off several times.

I tried my best to remain awake given that Gina was still around. Part of me, afraid of what she might do if she found me sleeping and the other wanting to spend actual time with her in earnest.

Increasing pressure on my lap shook me awake, accompanied by a stabbing object. I must have nodded off, with Gina now facing me, sitting on top of my lap with both knees bent to my sides. It almost looked like she was riding my cock but quickly knew that wasn't possible with the cage still being secured. She also continued to wear the strap-on with the dildo's tip digging into the side of my stomach.

"Hey there, sleepyhead. I've got a little gift for you." This was the first time Gina's lips were this close to mine with a lavender scent coming from her hair. It was also the first time I'd seen her without heels on.

"Huh, a gift?" I was genuinely dumbstruck and left moving to the tune of her actions.

"Take off your dress, then close your eyes." Gina held one hand behind her back, using the other to help me speed up the process of removing my frilly dress.

Removing the dress became more of an issue than it normally would have with my long hair getting in the way. She was the one to finish removing it entirely and tossing it to the floor. I took a last look at Gina through my drowsy state before closing my eyes as she wanted.

"Good, girl. No peeking until I tell you it's okay." If it wasn't for the suspense and the scent of her gorgeous body assaulting my senses, I'd most likely be passed out and currently in dreamland. Her calling me a girl did little to phase me as I listened in on the shuffling of her hands to my side.

"I'm sure you have questions about the changes and feminine features becoming more pronounced throughout your body. I want you to know that I'm paying close attention to all of them." Gina used both of her hands to touch my budding chest, arriving at my perky nipples. The last time she squeezed them in the elevator brought me to the realization of their heightened sensitivity. Not only that but their size seemed to be more swollen than usual. "These will be fun to play with and hopefully you end up liking my gift."

There was suddenly a cold steel-like touch to both of my nipples, causing me to almost open my eyes from surprise. That was until a squeezing vice grip clamped tightly around each nipple. The pressure eventually normalized to a painless but weighty presence.

I released a painful groan, using my hands and opening my eyes to check on the situation. Gina's smiling face was the first thing I opened my eyes to, then shifted downcast to see a pair of tiny rings encompassing and attached to my nipples.

"What are these for, how is this a gift?" I rubbed both of them along the metal exterior. Their weight was enough to leave an awkward pull from gravity with none of them budging from any attempts to remove them.

"Consider it jewelry for your growing and delicate bust. I see how you're always staring at mine, so I figured this will help you have a pair of your own." Gina's clothed figure pressed up against mine as she leaned in. Her mouth and tongue went to nibbling on my earlobe, teasing the side of my face.

I expected a reaction from my caged penis followed by the pain of confinement only to be shocked at the two nipple rings squeezing tighter in response. It didn't hurt though and felt extremely amazing enough to capture a loud moan from my mouth.

My chest and nipples were never a pleasure spot in the past, but now it felt like someone was directly touching the tip of my penis. Each of them swell to a few millimeters in thickness and touching them only caused me to squirm from pure ecstasy.

"Why are they squeezing so tightly, how do I take them off?!"

"They respond to arousal and only activate whenever you have dirty thoughts." Gina's ear teasing and nipple rings made my head push back, digging into the soft padding of the couch. She stopped once I gave up resisting and leaned back. "Don't get ahead of yourself. You failed to follow such a simple order and opened your eyes." Gina rose to her feet, offering a helping hand to pull me up too.

"Turn over, I'm taking you here." After helping me halfway up, she easily pushed me back down onto the couch. I caught myself on all fours, one step from lying face down along the length of the sofa. "This will hurt afterward, but that's the point of a punishment I suppose." Gina's laughter would have been infectious if this were any other situation. Her waist aligned with my thighs as she spread my ass cheeks with both of her hands.

I gave myself an upside-down view of her dildo hanging below my legs by lowering my head down to see past my stomach and caged member. The size of her dildo swung back and forth, expanding before it was even inside of my ass. There was no way in hell that it was going to enter me like that, all while completely dried and raw.

"Wait, no!" I cried out from her apparent thoughtlessness as she aimed the tip to my clenching hole.

To my surprise, the massive dildo entered in one fell swoop though accompanied by the stretching of my anus. I wondered how my sphincter wasn't destroyed by that move of hers. My moaning matched every dive of her strap-on, to the base of the harness. Only until the pain mellowed out from her steadying pace did I question the reason for such easy entry.

It became more evident from her heavy thrusting that my insides were slippery with some kind of lubrication. I didn't see her apply any lube and I wanted to rule out the medication being the cause due to this not occurring during the elevator ride. It was like she knew I was struggling to figure out an answer and chose to enlighten me.

"One of the side effects of the slime cores hatching inside of your bowel. Useful isn't it?" She described it like the slimes were producing lube as the cost of rent for living inside of me. I thought if that was the extent of their alterations then it wasn't a bad deal considering all of the ass fucking Gina was going to be dishing out on me.

That was the best bet, however, she was always very particular with her choice of words and the mention of it being only one of the possible many other side effects didn't bode well.

"Now to begin your punishment, slut." Gina rode me with one hand pulling on my hair like some kind of reins with her other hand pouring a hint of mana into groping my butt.

All at once, each item reacted to her mana flow with the chastity cage shrinking a few sizes smaller. Thankfully the balls were left alone but my penis, dwindled into that of a flaccid clit, burying itself back into my body. I'm not sure if it was all of the strain on my asshole, but there wasn't any crushing discomfort from having an erection.

Along with my cage, the pair of nipple rings underwent an accursed change. Their weight multiplied severalfold, pulling them downwards like they wanted to connect with the couch. In addition to the increasing weight, they turned ice-cold alternating back and forth from hot and cold. The temperature change almost hid the vibrations each of them dished out.

It was an unending mixture of agony and bliss whenever it transitioned between hot and cold. The weight of them brought my chest to the sofa with my ass being the only part forcefully positioned and stuck upright in the air from Gina's continuous thrusting.

Only muttering and moans escaped my mouth and even that turned into heavy panting after several minutes. There were many high points that felt like a full-blown prostate orgasm yet nothing spurted out from my helpless clit.

Gina's use of her strap-on focused on slowly expanding just when I felt accustomed to each new size. I also lost track of how many more heaty slime cores she let loose into me. There were no signs of her soon becoming exhausted as her breath remained steady. It felt like she could keep this up for the entire night and well into the morning sun.

I would definitely pass out before reaching that conclusion and all I wanted was to last long enough to please her. To have her stay the night with me and not disappear come morning time. I wasn't sure if she was doing that on purpose and it made me feel helpless to my given situation, unable to stay awake.

There was no reason for my extreme state of drowsiness, other than the possibility of the medication being the cause of it. In some kind of twisted way, I was somehow being fucked to sleep and she made sure to accomplish that task for me.