Incel to Tranny Stacy

Story Info
Steven an incel caves to loneliness becoming Stacy.
3.8k words
4.35
19.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through high school a loser and an incel.

And I mean a literal fucking incel.

In the online groups, the MGTOW all of it.

Bad skin, greasy wavy hair, and terminally skinny and a little dick. And the dick part had gotten out after some bullying in high school led to a very public pantsing.

College, or the first two years was only better because less people knew me and wanted to torment me.

And those first two years I stayed the fuck away from home and lived online at my dorms while working locally as a shelf stocker at Wally World.

Then one night I found this whole thread of these other guys saying that they would trade off being girls or tranny's if they could be wanted, desired, fucked.

It got really graphic and wedged itself into my brain.

Now I wasn't gay.

But I looked at the gay porn and it did nothing really for me.

But the tranny stuff, the sissy stuff.

It'd be a whole different thing if you were pretty.

I debated and toyed with the idea and figured that the first thing would be to see if I liked the sex.

I rented a hotel room with my credit card my dad helped me get for emergencies because I needed the privacy and then I bought the sex toys. A smooth vibe, a big eight inch dildo with a suction cup base and lube an enema kit and stuff to get rid of body hair and even a fake satin slip and panties.

And the night I went to the hotel it was weird, messy, awkward but I got clean inside and out and silky smooth and dressed in panties and the slip and layed on the bed watching tutorials on how to find my prostate with my finger and how to massage it.

It took a half hour before I felt the spot, the bump in my ass that felt like pleasure but a deeper pleasure like something inside behind your balls begging for attention and loving it getting better and better until it bubbled over and I shot ropes of cum from fingering my ass.

It felt so good, so deep, so spontaneous.

I lubed up my vibe and groaned as it filled and stretched my asshole but moaned as it found my prostate and I vibed and vibed my sissy spot over and over until I shot more gobs of cum.

I kept going because they say you can keep going.

And you can, you still feel the pleasure, the buzzing, the vibe, carrying you to the edge of cumming and if you're really lucky over it. Cumming involuntarily spurting nothing and just lost in the bliss.

I curled in the sheets falling asleep for hours and then waking up around two in the morning I watched tranny porn until I worked the courage to lube up that big realistic cock shaped dildo and eased myself down on it as it stretched my ass so wide.

It hurt but not, filled me so deep, wide I was shaking and gasping, sweating as I moved, learned to ride that big rubber cock and get used to it until I found the angle and fucked my spot.

It felt different that the vibe, deeper, fuller, the glide up and down on the big veined rubber cock ingrained in my head that this is a dildo, a cock, that I'm getting fucked in the ass of rather I was fucking myself in the ass.

My fourth cum was damned powerful and I recovered enough to spurt of lines of cum I swear hurt my nuts.

I got back into the bed and pushed the dildo back in just to be kinky and pulled up my panties and slept with a dick in my ass.

That became my summer.

Renting a room for the weekend and getting drag stuff and watching porn while fucking myself and then learning more tranny stuff.

Make-up to fix my face and cleaners for all of that.

How to wear a wig, and I get some wig glue from a costume place a few bob cut wigs and the rest is eye liner, shadow, mascara, lipstick.

All not that fucking hard when you've painted as many dungeons and dragon miniatures and models as I have.

Fake lashes, fake nails, learning to tuck was the hardest thing.

The last week before classes started I went to Colton's a popular club spot that was very queer and kind of a gay bar that let other people in.

I wore boy cut red panties and a lacy juniors sized bra and a basic short red dress and flats and was let right inside and it was stunning.

I'm not hot, I'm cute. Short sassy looking in red and skinny and guys started asking me to have drinks and to dance and I couldn't tell if they were gay or not but I took the drinks because free drinks and I danced really badly at first then it happened.

This nice looking average plus looking guy called Mike led my to a place by the speakers and kissed me and kissed me and felt me up and then we found a spot behind the stage and he started pushing down on my shoulders.

I knew where this was going so I went with it and sucked his cock. He was average and he was circumcised and I sucked that first time dick like it was treasure and delicious.

It really just had that expected musky scent and taste.

But no one wants boring head.

I was getting into it when he groaned and I backed up enough when he came I had a mouthful instead of spilling it and I swallowed it and the rest getting a buzz from his reaction and me making him cum.

I made someone cum.

We went back out and I went and fixed my make up and them we danced some more and more and then we left and went to a hotel he paid for.

He paid for and it was nicer than the one I used.

Mike knew.

Knew I was a guy as we made out and he pulled my cock free from my tuck and then it was more kissing, lube in me and on him and Mike sinking his cock into my ass.

Even with a rubber the texture is different, better and them there is body heat.

And everything else.

Mike was pretty average even in this but he was a real person, alive, hot and horny for me and I came the first time he did because he was jerking me off as he fucked me.

I was vocal, making sounds like I enjoyed all of it from gasps to moans and cooing sounds in his ears after.

Guys like that.

Guys like being praised.

The second time was better than the first which had been in missionary, this time he fucked me from behind and found my spot and gave me a reach around.

I came in his hands from him fucking my ass instead of getting jerked off.

It was better, and the icing was Mike cumming too right after.

It's thrilling knowing my freak unwanted straight self made him cum. Gave him pleasure.

The third time was a flub us both too tired and drunk so I finished the night with getting him to roll on to his front and I straddled him and gave him a massage.

It wasn't sexual, it wasn't even being attracted to him, not like really but it was to be kind. Share my touch, be soothing, show interest.

When it was done he pulled me down to some more light kissing and we spooned with me being the little spoon.

He left before I woke and he left forty bucks and a note saying "breakfast and cabfare, last night was fun."

Which was cool.

He could have just left.

I showered and dressed fixing my make up and took off for the dorms.

I might have been seen but no one cares what Steven does, no one really knows he exists.

Stacy, and yeah I'm using that name she gets sort of noticed.

And like that's when I started.

Being Stacy.

Buying girls and women smalls to fit me, getting my drag on, getting down being her.

Stacy... Short, thin, skinny, with a Betty Brant from Spiderman styled haircut/well wig and a cute decent made up face and fake glasses like Clark Kent.

Stacy started going out more, gel inserts in her bra, oversized band t-shirts showing off the bra straps, tight skinny jeans, sneakers.

Stacy had a shy voice, I wasn't good at talking girly but my voice wasn't that deep either so it was changing how I talked.

Replacing my swearing, actually talking to people.

Stacy went out at nights, on weekends, to the malls during the day, and weekend nights she cruised the clubs.

I accepted the drinks, the flirting, learned, danced, actually got better at that and accepted every offer to hook up and get down.

Most guys weren't Mike.

Well in the dick department sure.

But it was usually me sucking dick in a side place or a car and sometimes getting fucked, sometimes in the bathroom stalls. Some guys freaked out and "Hey, hey don't, don't hit me, look at my little dick I need a real man, a real cock, I wasn't made for pussy I was made to be pussy."

That only happened three times.

Jacob happened twice.

I don't know his last name only he's huge. Six foot six and black and into tiny tranny twinks.

Jacob was ten inches of thick big black cock turning my sissy ass into his fucking playground and fucking me senseless.

It hurt the first ten minutes and we used a lot of lube but he pounded my spot because there was no way the cock could miss it and he had me crying as he fucked me screaming into the pillows.

He was in such good shape too he just kept fucking me and taking me over the edge four times before flooding my ass with his cum.

Feeling him breed me made me cry I was so over the top happy and turned on because it was a lot of cum.

I made him dump a lot of cum.

He fucked me the first time until he came three times inside of me that night.

I dreamed about him every night and our second time was the same amazing sex and five days later at the end of his military leave.

Jacob turned me though.

That sex.

Why the fuck would I want to be Steven again?

So I saved money and money and I sort of came out at school.

I moved out of the dorms and into a small apartment that was cheap and used the commute to force myself to walk, jog and cycle. I learned ass shaping squats workouts and most of all I started doing camming work with sex toys and I ordered hormones online.

I literally didn't care about my dick and using it at that point so I started taking them right away and it was rough adjusting to them.

But my sex drive, oh, oh it sort of died and then it shifted.

Men went from cocks and attention to oh...men.

I started going to campus parties and people knew and found out and there were a whole bunch of people that were real assholes about it but it's college so there is a whole LGBT+ crew.

As it turns out I'm not into pussy anymore.

It's just... why? I really don't have a use for women that much. But I am friendly with them. I'm just not one of them. And I don't want to be. Socially I started finding a lot of the incel talk and theories about how they see guys, men were spot on, including them thinking they're so many grades higher than loser guys.

It helps me find the loser guys.

And I kinda of...I treat them as fucking humans.

And that gets several of them into me.

And I'm upfront with them once I'm sure they're into me.

None of them says no.

Not to me sucking them off.

Not to me going to their places with them.

Every one of them gropes and sucks my tweeny titties and fucks me desperately.

All of them are broken, they cry after cumming, they cry at after sex care like a massage or a shower together and someone touching them.

They cry when they make me cum like a sissy tranny because they're real men and real men get others to cum.

Make women cum.

I still see other types of guys, go out and even go out on a few dates where I'm Stacy and Stacy gets treated nice and we have a good time and I'm a sure thing.

I want to be a sure thing, I want the sex, I want to be fucked.

I want my sure thing to be a drawing point.

By the time of my third year and Christmas rolls around I go home as Stacy and come out to my family as trans.

I grew up with these people.

My dick size was no secret and neither was every other incel loser bit about me that was just a failure.

Now everything about me in a house full of normies made sense.

Then it was sort of this weird limbo as my mom mentally adjusted to Stacy as a daughter and dad just avoided me and my two brothers were actually the best.

I wasn't like them, not in any way ever so this made more sense.

Going out home as Stacy was a trip home.

No one, no one recognized me from school.

Steven had very few friends and it had been three years since high school so most of them had moved away to go to school.

The jocks and popular guys from back then were everywhere though. Some peaked in high school once they ran out of sports and couldn't get into college, others took trade jobs. Most of them are socially normal enough to come home at Christmas to be seen.

It was weird talking to people.

And flirting... yeah some of the guys, the Chads were flirting with me and some where still hot guys, some looked muscled and put together and they responded really well after they asked me.

"How are you?"

"Tight."

There's a shared look, I just smile some and then we leave together and head to their places, a motel, or even in their car.

It's worth it every time.

Chad guys grew up getting pussy and ass, they know titties, know how to fuck and they know how to last.

And how to make me cum.

And there is something really fucking hot and great about wrapping my legs around a guy I hated for being a normie as I'm the person he chose to fuck, to cum inside, to be with.

I'm good enough.

I'm better than someone else too because these guys could still bang hot girls and women and here they are deep inside my hammering my sissy spot making me cry out and moan and cum.

Doug Hart, Shawn Myatt, Danny Barrow all off the old basketball team all hot still and Doug and Danny still in college too. Shawn works maintenance in the local hospital and has a union gig.

Doug has a good eight inches and curved and slender, Danny is a hot pretty guy but average, Shawn is a solid six and a half inches but really thick and a big plump cockhead and he was in the best shape and fucked me hard.

He was also single and took me to his place.

I think he has a thing for tranny girls.

I fucked Doug and Danny but Shawn became a steady fuck while I was home.

Single and he was so hot and popular in high school, built as well as tall and fast.

I mean after spending Christmas break to a large extent on the end of his cock I get why.

Shawn's boring as fuck.

Work, sports, and that's about the extent of his personality.

Me out and getting cock and lots of it really messed with my family. I mean I never talked about it but you can't hide being fucked hard. And you can't hide being well laid either.

I think my brother Tommy was getting turned on by it all.

He couldn't stop watching me and blushing when I stared at him.

I got Tommy to drive me home to college.

It was a quiet drive a little small talk and then I asked.

"Tommy you're into me."

"What no you're my brother."

"I'm Stacy and I seen you watching me."

"Well you're different now."

"I seen you watching me sexually after my dates."

"I was not."

"You were."

"I was not."

"Tommy you have a boner right now."

I put my hand on his crotch and rubbed it and he stopped the car.

"We're family."

"We can't ever have kids, make freaky babies, and you're horny and I like cock."

"Stacy."

"Exactly."

I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped him and pulled his cock out that was hard and growing and I moved fast wrapping my lips around it and started giving him a blowjob that had his cock grow to an impressive eight inches.

Literally twice the man I was made to be and I went down on him making all the sounds of gourmet dick and jerking him off, sucking his balls, then the tip, working my lips until he cried out.

"Oh! Oh fuck Stacy!"

And he came, hard like a guy that hadn't cum in a good long while and I slowly mouth full moaningly drank down all of his cum and I sucked him until he was hard again and straddled him in the car pushing the seat back and pulling my top off and letting Tommy shove his big cock inside of me as he moaned and groaned and made me cry out as he expertly and starvingly sucked my titties making me cum from all the sensations.

And I rode that big brother big fucking cock and seen the look on his face of it being a long time since he had hot sex, or any sex.

The kink of it was over the top.

"Oh Tommy, oh Tommy, such a big fucking cock, oh so good, harder, harder, fill me up, fuck me, breed me Tommy, breed me big brother, show me you were made to take me, take me fuck me, dominate me, harder...!"

The kinky dirty talk got him hot and harder and thrusting up into my like a wild animal and he bounced me on his cock until I was gleefully fuck scream moaning as he fucked me past as sissy cum and past two and into that point where I'm edging in that leaking and cumming but not cumming fuck doll state.

That Jacob eyes rolling into the back of my head fucking.

When he nutted up inside of my ass he grunted, growled and sobbed.

It changed us.

Something dropped between us and we had fun the rest of the drive and at all three gas stations I sucked Tommy's cock and he fucked me.

It turns out it had been awhile, Debbie his GF broken up with him and they had been off the dating scene for years and he wasn't getting laid.

Tommy stayed the night at my place and he fucked me all night.

He fucked me hard all weekend actually and when he left I wasn't his little brother anymore but Stacy.

His Stacy.

Not that we're together but, I was his Stacy and Stacy bounced on his big cock and screamed for more and harder.

Not exactly a brotherly thing especially with my tiny titties bouncing.

Second semester of my third year I made enough money camming and through a go fund me I got surgery.

I got a female designed chin implant, and some cheek implants and has my lips injected. Not porny looking or goofy bullshit but full soft pouty beestung lips and after my face healed a pretty oval face with high cheekbones.

And I got breast implants going from my tweeny titties to a saline filled B cup that would become a good C sized rack as the hormones finished my titties growing.

All paid for because I was a Stacy.

And all of it made me into an even hotter Stacy.

It also sounds weird for someone like me but I started working out.

A hundred squats every day in broke up sets then sit up crunches and side to sides and I kept walking and running and biking.

I changed my diet some too.

More soy, tofu, salads, and shakes, I'm not a big eater anyways but this keeps me slender, skinny, and with a better rack, a nice slender belly and abs and a nice ass.

I'm getting more Chad attention.

Even being out I'm getting more Chad attention.

And the normie femmoids are getting pissy.

I talk, flirt, I'm open, I put out.

Guys know I'm hot, stress free, hot, great in bed too.

I work at great in bed.

I use my loser guys here that are into me even more as sex training.

Deep throat, lip techniques, sucking power, tempo, showing mouthfuls of their cum, learning my eyes contact down, learning the best facials to get, getting my titties cum on, rubbing in cum.

My loser boys are always eager, ready, nearly crying at the sex and the physical contact.

And my Chads get this sexy, no pressure, slut that doesn't mind getting cum covered or sucking dick or getting fucked with his friends.

Actually multiple guys is the fucking best and a total ego trip.

They want to fuck me.

They.

And I start getting dates, more dates and presents too. Why because I openly tell some of the guys that I want this or that and I don't lie, I don't play games, I'm a sure thing because guys want sex.

And if they want other stuff with that can be a bonus.

I'm breaking femoid rules being a better piece of ass with less games and more fun.

I'm having more fun.

So I'm telling you guys out there if the guy thing, the straight guy, thing doesn't work and you're like me think about it.

Seriously think about becoming a piece of ass.

It pays.

There is always cock out there for you even if it's other losers.

12