All Comments on 'Incel to Tranny Stacy'

by Sissyhalo1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 2 years ago

Well done and poignant. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an honest look into some of the crap that goes on in high school and gets worse in college. After having friends and acquaintances from all crowds in school, it amazed me how the guys who played sports would usually get together with the cheerleader types because the smart computer geeks were losers but then while in college the women who were too good for the geeks would see them getting the good job offers while their failing jocks were bouncers or some low paying job. I got to see some of those computer losers ignore the hot girls that made fun of them for years and they had the nerve to not understand why these guys wanted nothing to do with them and especially the “just get over it since it was high school” which they believe gives them a pass for treating people like shit. A perfectly logical story with some real life honesty will usually make for an excellent read.

ChamaleonChamaleonover 2 years ago

I loved her for her accomplishments and for telling everyone the truth I always admire trannies for their beauty they get the best of both worlds the majority have cocks bigger than everyone watching them including me. lol now he didn't care about his little penis cause he was sucking or getting fucked. I simply adore the transformation great read an a new follower

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

Excellent read and very apt, it's too late for me to do it, but thinking about it I think I would have loved it as much as you but was worse in the seventies than it is now, well done sister 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, I would love to be a Stacy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous