Incessant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At any moment, someone could walk by, a boat could pass or a plane could fly overhead... That made it better; made me want to make it even clearer that this girl was mine. My beautiful little sister with the hourglass figure, the long legs and the gorgeous face. My sibling with the plump ass and the firm thighs — perfect posture and pretty little feet. The girl of my dreams. Charming, beautiful, determined, sexy, smart...

Our lovemaking was frantic, yet I wasn't quite there yet. I was loving it — it was more than orgasmic — but as my knees grew weak I still hadn't gotten there.

Emily was having the time of her life; you couldn't wipe the grin from her face. By the time I slipped out of her and onto my back she was almost delirious. When she crawled her way to my cock, eager to finish me off, I offered to make it mutual, and she cackled with delight. We settled into a luxurious sixty-nine, my heart pumping with adrenaline as I tongued her. Every touch made her move differently, making it feel like I was remote-controlling her body.

Meanwhile, I can't describe how incredible I felt being inside her mouth. She was loving; almost worshiping. There was a natural curiosity about the way her tongue explored and her lips sucked. It was a product of our sibling-bond — our special relationship.

After a while, we broke the mutual-oral, and she settled between my legs. My little sister looked me in the eyes as she adored my cock with her mouth; lavishing me with intimate attention. Then she tested its stiffness and realised she could have one more ride. With wide-eyes she searched my face for permission before mounting my cock — riding hard with her hands in her hair.

The sea-breeze in her hair — the sight of her tight stomach twisting — made it perfect. As did the look on her face; one of sisterly love and unrestrained lust, until she ascended to another climax.

This time, I could barely hold out! She was bouncing wildly, sometimes losing her balance and falling with her hands on my chest. If I added little thrusts I would surely explode. But as her rough climax subsided, she realised that I hadn't cum yet.

My little sister's mouth was agape — unbelieving and a tiny bit distressed. It was her mission to make me cum and she quickly applied her mouth to complete the task. She was being so loving, so caring, and so intentional. There was a gratitude in the way her throat vibrated around my penis. It was meditative; she held me in her mouth with little motion, almost no friction, and I came hard.

Emily drank every last drop — letting warm cum shoot into her mouth, run down her throat — then patting her tummy like she'd just had a delicious meal. "That's all I wanted for my birthday," she beamed.

"Babe, we still have a day to go," I grinned.

Chapter Eleven

After our beach love-making, I went back up to the house and showered a second time. Even after all that happened down there, I still managed to get to full-mast in the shower. It kinda just made me laugh — my body was clearly at peak horniness. I put together another nice outfit and when I left the bathroom I found Riley on our bed. She was browsing her phone with her legs crossed; smiled at me and went back to what she was doing.

The second Blake walked through the door, I had her pinned to the wall and we made-out savagely. It's only when she sank her teeth into my lip that we stopped, "What's gotten into you?"

I grinned manically, "Honestly? I haven't got a clue!"

My sister giggled and my tongue was down her throat soon after. The kiss was cosmic — out of this world — and escalating. If it was a battle for territory, I was winning. Soon I was holding her thigh, lifting her leg as her nails sank into the back of my neck. Our eyes were closed and our brains switched off as we enjoyed the moment.

The spell broke as we heard the clearing of a throat behind us. There stood Emily with an anticipatory look on her face and brimming with brattiness.

It was the turn of the two sisters to enjoy a moment of intimacy. Their bodies were so similar — lithe and tall. Their hair mixed, blanketing them as they made out and hiding their expressions. If it weren't for a slight difference in hair colour, you wouldn't be able to tell one from the other. I enjoyed seeing Blake grope our little sister like a wildcat, only to become supplicant and soft as the kiss continued.

It was beautiful seeing how close the girls had gotten since we started our relationship. Beautiful and stupendously erotic (there's just something about sisters, man).

"Birthday girl!" Blake proclaimed.

Our little sister beamed, "Not yet."

"I choose to celebrate early," Blake resumed their kiss.

Meanwhile, Riley was standing nearby. Our older sister wasn't rude; she broke off and embraced the blond with a familial tenderness. The tightness of the hug, and the love Blake radiated, lifted the edge of Riley's lips.

We grabbed seats in the lounge and started chatting away. It was a happy reunion after ten days without our older sister. She'd brought an early present for Emily: junk food from the city that you couldn't get in town. The cold burgers weren't fine dining but elicited great memories and got me thinking about our mom...

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Three years ago, I was sitting with my mother in a McDonald's, shortly after we started our affair. Everything was still in flux, but we spent every minute we could together.

Sitting in those bright red booths with the table that looks like it was made from toilet tiles was profoundly nostalgic. The smell of the plastic-y food and taste of the iced Coke took me back to a time when the world was so different. Yet, no matter how far we'd come, we never deviated from what I believed was the inevitable path to full life.

Thinking back, those months we waited for Mom to divorce our dad were almost hellish. I hated waiting for her to come live with us; hated seeing her loneliness as we were deprived of one another.

"We used to do this after school," I mused.

Mom looked at me with so much love and affection. She always had, but it meant more after we began sleeping together — all filters had dropped. "You make me sound like a bad mother: letting my kids live off junk."

A lot had changed since we'd started being together, but Mom still had so many insecurities. "Nonsense. We turned out great."

"It definitely didn't hurt your sexy—" Mom stopped herself.

"Our sexy?"

"A mother shouldn't talk that way about her kids."

I moved around the table until I was snugly against Mom. "But I love it when you talk that way. Mommy."

My mother had soft cheeks and traces of Blake's defined jaw line. Her breasts were modest but full and her body shapely; tall and defined. Since we'd started our affair, she'd subjected herself to the dual exercise of near-endless sex and a new gym routine.

I took some delight in the thought that the three women in my life felt a bit competitive around one another. Each showing signs that she wanted to one-up the other two.

My hand moved to Mom's lap as I scanned our surroundings. The restaurant was empty except for us. The staff were around the corner and out of sight. So, no one could see me gently raise the hem of my mother's flowery dress until her nude panties were revealed. Putting two fingers between her legs, I began a loving massage.

We didn't kiss much before — none of those familial church-kisses — but since the dam walls broke it was an irresistible indulgence. I put my lips to my hers, being gentle and lingering as I felt her sticky lipstick and inhaled her familiar perfume.

Nostalgia, nostalgia, nostalgia... I recalled an image of her in a raggedy pink nightie; always showering early and slipping into her PJs as we settled into evenings at home. Then I thought about how she counselled me when she found out about the relationship between her kids. I remembered her shock fading and her motherly hand on my shoulder — telling me what we had to do to make things work. Of course, I also remembered the first time I held her naked body; all her soft skin open to my touch. I would never forget the look on her face; the pure joy and romantic tenderness.

"Joshua!" Mom cringed as two fingers maintained their pressure on her pussy. "I... We..."

The protests stopped as we locked eyes and the motion of my hand increased. My mother was enjoying the feeling too much to complain. She sank her tooth into her lip and enjoyed as her son made her feel good.

My skin tingled as I began to feel a wetness on the fabric of her underwear. Inside of us both, there was a primal urge to make each other happy. It was a desire motivated by love and animal-lust; the part of the human psyche that would always want it.

It was all about what we shared: the same eyes and same heart. Looking at her was like looking at me, like looking at my sisters; my life-giver. We had bodies that easily locked together and hands that fit perfectly. It was love, plain and simple, but it had a primal element to it — a severe passion that drove us to wild sex.

I liked making my mommy wet and horny. Loved that we were sitting in a public place while she whispered, "Baby, I want to go to the car now."

"What do you want to go do in the car?"

Mom's face was jelly, "I want to make love to you, Baby."

"Make love?" I grinned.

My parent's eyes became desperate as I paused the massage between her legs. She gritted her teeth and her head tilted backwards as she sunk her nails into the faux leather of the seat. "Fuck me... Please, fuck your mommy."

I removed my hand from between her legs. I was rock-hard; my pants tensed as my erection sought release. Still, I knew it would be so much better if we played our game first. "In the car? You want me to fuck you on the back seat?"

"Wherever you want," my mother cooed.

"Why not here?" I asked.

"Here? Joshua..."

Without a word, I swiftly moved my hand back between her legs. This time I slipped it underneath her panties and made direct contact with her soft wet sex. Mom squirmed as she felt her son's hand rub her aching pussy, grabbing onto my arm. My middle-finger pressed so slightly; threatening to slip inside of her. She gyrated her hips in an attempt to force it, but I had too much discipline and control to allow that. Instead, I kept up the tease — the excruciating rhythm that sent her synapses into overdrive.

"Okay, here," Mom submitted.

"No, the car," I grinned wickedly.

"Fuck you," my mother held my arm tighter, nuzzling into my neck.

I slipped a finger inside, and she could hardly contain her smile — eyes closing and mouth agape. I kept teasing, "Or the bathroom, I'm still thinking."

"I really need you inside me, Baby," she begged.

I could tease with the best of them, but something about Mom's face always made it too hard to resist her urgency. We rushed out of the restaurant — the staff giving us knowing looks as they saw the awkwardness of our stride. I fumbled the car key, but we were soon bundled together in the back seat.

I dropped my pants and ripped away my mother's underwear, getting behind her and slipping into her gloriously wet snatch. The car was small and the sounds overwhelming. We didn't have it in us to suppress our moans and grunts, our groaning and the impact of skin against skin. The vehicle rocked as we collided with one another; I became locked in a piston motion, driving into Mom.

She had the most perfect body: nimble like her daughter's but fuller. It was easy to grip her soft sides and slam against her gorgeous ass. I was hollowing her out — fucking her hard with the primal lust that sons feel for their mothers. The embrace of her mommy-cunt was warm and comforting. It felt like it was meant just for me; only for my hard cock.

My mother arched her back and groaned, "You're there Baby, you're there!"

I was hitting the right spot, bending my back a little to make sure every stroke made her wild. We both had goosebumps and there wasn't much space to move; it was almost dangerous. Any moment, someone could walk by, and we'd be made, but it felt so good — looked so good — that they'd probably stay to watch. Seeing the track of Mom's spine articulate as I slammed into her... Nothing could beat that.

We were running out of breath and running out of time. Something illicit triggered what we were doing. It made us wild; her body being shoved against the car window, my head occasionally bumping into the roof. It could only last so much longer before we came, and I wanted her to cum hard. "Ugh, you feel so good."

"Yes, Baby, my pussy is yours. Ugh... You make Mommy feel so good."

Like a man possessed, I smacked my hand down onto her voluptuous ass, "You're all mine."

"I'm all yours," my mother moaned. "Mommy's body is all yours!"

That's all I needed to hear as I smacked her ass a second time before my hand pressed down on the small of her back. Mom purred like a cat in heat as I ravaged her pussy, and we couldn't take it anymore.

The orgasm started at the tip of my toes and rushed through my body until sticky semen blew into my own mother's womb. That jet of illicit liquid started a chain reaction as her body shuddered and her sex tensed around my shaft. We froze — waiting for my cum to stop firing into her and for her climax to subside. We waited and waited; my knees were weak and both our bodies sweaty.

Eventually, it all came to an end and I pulled my softening cock from her slit. Then Mom looked at me with delight in her eyes, "That's the first time you came inside of me, Darling."

"It is?" I felt a little taken aback. I didn't keep track, but I was sure it had happened before.

"Don't look so shocked. I loved it," my mother cooed; holding her hand over her ravaged pussy like she wanted to keep it all in.

From after-school lunches to fucking in the parking lot... We'd come a long way.

Chapter Twelve

Blake and I had to drive off and collect a cake for the next day. En route we spotted Mom's taxi. Her hair looked lush and her cheeks rosy — not too bad for someone who'd just endured a marathon flight. It's only when we got back that I saw the signs of fatigue. She'd put her hair in a bun and changed from what we saw her wearing in the pack of the cab. Tight leggings and an over-sized sweater matched well with the cup of warm tea in her hand.

Still, despite being a little tired, our mother lavished us with attention. I kissed her the same way I'd kissed my sister's earlier — like a man possessed. It had been weeks (weeks!) since we'd seen one another and I couldn't get enough of her. I held her hands and smiled stupidly at the sight of her. When something drew her attention, she'd only look away for a second before fixing me in her autumnal eyes again.

Being the quintessential cool-kid, Blake kept her distance. This is despite her body visibly vibrating with excitement as she saw us all reunited. She'd changed into a big football jersey and a pair of sneakers, chewing gum, tapping her foot. Meanwhile, Emily was hanging on her mother's shoulder; clinging tightly to our parent's arm.

We heard stories about the beautiful places Mom had encountered on her trip. She told us how it was life-changing and affirming, and that she was ready to settle into our new home. Her kids didn't ask many questions, but Riley displayed the curiosity of someone eager to impress. My mother enjoyed this, and I could see she wouldn't need any convincing to accept the blond into the fold.

After fifteen minutes of chat, I proposed that we have some cocktails and dashed off to the kitchen. I wasn't out of earshot, so I heard Blake, "Riley, I hear you've been sharing a bed with my man."

"Eh... Uhm..." the poor girl stuttered.

"You're scaring her, Sis," Emily teased.

Everyone laughed in a weak effort to break the awkwardness. Then Blake continued, "You'd think our mother is number one in this house. You know, seniority? No, no, I'm the alpha-bitch and I like to break in any new girls."

The room went silent until I started carrying drinks to the girls. Mom jumped up to help me and I saw her raise her shoulders; saying 'what the fuck' with her body.

Ordinarily reserved, Riley suddenly joined in with a little flirtation, "So... How do you 'break in' the girls?"

"Well," Blake grinned, "Can I demonstrate with your girlfriend?"

Riley was the submissive partner in her relationship with Emily, but Blake had almost absolute power over our little sister. By asking the blond's permission for the little game, my sister was giving her power she hadn't had before. That's the kind of power that can easily go to your head! She relished it, nodding eagerly as Emily rose to her feet and stood ready for Blake's little show.

"So, Riley, a few years ago, my little sister did an awful thing," Blake mused. "I set a very clear rule: no brother-dick in her pussy until she turns 20."

Our guest nodded attentively, as if it was all very matter-of-fact. She was leaning forward, her blue bikini visible underneath the black tank top she'd thrown on.

Blake wagged her finger at our little sister, "She didn't listen! In fact, she straight-up disobeyed."

"I didn't force him to fuck me," Emily retorted, swaying with her hands clasped together. Enjoying the scolding but expressing bratty defiance.

"Hush! I want to tell my story," Blake commanded. "Now, Riley, you can imagine how upset this made me. In fact, it gave rise to a little tradition in our house."

There was a pause while everyone measured everyone else up. Mom was biting into her finger — intrigued. Riley was spellbound. My sisters were pleased with the reaction their little play was getting. I was eager to see what would happen next...

"Baby Girl, go put on the outfit," Blake instructed.

Our little sister went off to get changed while the room waited in quiet anticipation. It wasn't a long wait — Emily had more to take off than she had to put on. When she returned, she was wearing the same pink cami-set she'd worn on that night. The night we broke our sister's rule.

Blake twirled her finger, indicating that our sister should do a little spin to show off her outfit. It was tattered as a result of our passionate love making that year ago, and because of what it had been used for since...

Every time Emily got 'punished' — usually because she wanted to be — Blake would make her wear that outfit. The punishments varied, but they all made dear Emily's pussy gush and Blake's ego swell.

"I haven't spanked you in a while," the eldest sibling rubbed her chin. Our little sister didn't need any further prompting and was soon on hands and knees across Blake's lap. This fascinated Riley, who had never seen her normally hyper-assertive girlfriend submit.

At first, Blake tested the weight of our sister's ass, gripping handfuls and handling the cushiony flesh roughly. When the first blow landed, Emily's back arched, and she made a hiccupy sound before sinking onto her sister's lap. There was a pause; Mom was used to the sound by now, but it still made me gasp. Meanwhile, it didn't seem to disturb Riley. Then Emily got spanked again; the sound of her sister's hand crashing into her plump ass eliciting groans all-round.

I watched our houseguest closely. She was leaning forward, mouth slightly agape, and pressing her thighs tightly together. When the third and final blow landed, she jumped in her seat and crossed her legs. The look on her face was priceless; her eyes like saucers and her hands on her lap in an attempt at self-control. Mom noticed what I noticed — that Riley was all hot and bothered — and I got a knowing smirk from my parent.

Meanwhile, Blake had determined that she'd done enough spanking. She switched to roughly massaging her sister's pussy through the fabric of her torn pink shorts. The way she handled it making it look like a tasty little snack and causing a few people to lick their lips.