Incessant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on the verge of an orgy — our newly liberated mother ready to lead the charge as she fiddled with her pants. The sexual tension was high, and it seemed like even Riley's dam walls would burst. But, of course, we had to be disturbed!

A pounding on the door shook everyone out of our collective stupor. The sisters reset, Riley leaned back, Mom crossed her legs, and I got up to go answer the door.

I was in a huff; unhappy about the disturbance. My heart raced as I discovered a state trooper standing on our doorstep. His hair was wispy and his face covered in hard stubble. Sunglasses made him impossible to read, but his mouth seemed angry, severe, intense... A hundred possibilities ran through my mind at a thousand miles an hour.

None of the scenarios my brain concocted were good, but I was set at ease as he extended his hand, and we shook. He smiled as he noticed my agitation, "Good day, Sir. I'm sorry to bother, but is this the judge's house?"

"The... Judge? The judge..."

I froze for a minute before Blake popped up behind me, "I believe you're looking for me."

The trooper nodded, and I noticed that he had a small package in his hand. He gave it to my sister and that was the end of it. After we exchanged polite greetings he was off and my heart stopped beating so incredibly fast.

"What was that about?!" I exhaled.

Blake laughed, "I asked my clerk to courier this, not send a cop."

Whatever was in the package was something my sister needed to get urgently transported from the city to our house. Maybe something she'd left there accidentally.

We stepped back into the living room and Blake sat next to Riley. The blond responded with something between anxiousness and excitement — shuffling in her seat.

"My brother says he's enjoyed spending time with you," Blake looked to me with warmth. But her statement was open to misinterpretation our guest's body stiffened. Then Blake continued, "And I've seen how amazing you've been to our sister. I'm incredibly grateful that you were there for her when she was at her lowest... When we should've been there."

Blake opened the little box in her hand to reveal a fine watch. It was rose gold and more feminine than anything she would wear. Yet, she'd picked perfectly: something that matched Riley's particular combination of shyness and strength. When she passed the item to our guest — our future family member — the girl teared up.

"Wow, I don't know what to—"

"Read the back," Blake interjected.

"Fam..." Riley sniffed as she read the inscription aloud. "Family"

My sisters joined Riley in a group hug and I pulled Mom into an embrace. It was a profoundly beautiful moment.

Chapter Thirteen

Blake and I were usually the first to bed and that Saturday was no exception. While the other ladies watched a movie downstairs, I was engrossed in my novel and my sister was busy with her nighttime routine.

"It's so nice having everyone home," I said.

"It's good to be home," Blake replied from the bathroom as she did her pre-bed routine.

"Still enjoying work?"

"Uhm..." There was a moderate pause as my sister considered her response, "Well, it has its good and its bad."

I smirked, "You miss us too much."

"Ugh, I hate being away so often," my sister poked her head through the bathroom door and smiled at me. "What would you say about me running for local office; settling down?"

"A brilliant idea!"

"I've asked the others not to join us in bed tonight," Blake declared matter-of-factly.

I was a little irritated by the idea of not having everyone in our communal bed. Especially since I hadn't seen Mom in over a month and desperately wanted to cuddle up next to her. Also, there was the fact that I'd been enjoying the feeling of Riley's body against mine, but I wouldn't say it out loud.

When I asked my sister why she wanted us alone, I didn't get a reply. Instead, I heard the shower open up and the sound of the pouring water drowning out our words. Shrugging my shoulders, I assumed that this was one of Blake's power plays — proving her status. I fell back into my book, yawning and rotating my shoulders to combat the fatigue in my muscles.

When the shower stopped, Blake began speaking again. "I know it's Emily's birthday, but I'm the one feeling older."

"Nonsense!" I proclaimed. "We're still spring chickens."

I couldn't see her, but I sensed my sister rolling her eyes and blowing air out of her nose. The taps started running again, and we lost contact with one another. When the door to the bathroom opened, I didn't pay much attention to her. I was still pretty engrossed in my book, but then something landed on the pillow next to me. I turned around and picked it up — little bottle of lube — that got my attention!

Looking up, I saw Blake standing in front of me. Her dark hair with the reddish tint was in a ponytail and her lips were painted an almost invisible shade of pink. Around her neck, she wore a black and red tie with no shirt. Though, she did wear a grey blazer with the badge of the pretentious girls' school my sisters attended.

My big sister's bottoms matched to complete the uniform. The typical grey school skirt seemed shorter now that she was all grown-up. She made one change to the standard ensemble, completing it with black knee-high socks. The leather school-shoes had thick soles that forced her to be firm on her feet. She licked her lips while jutting out her chest and swaying seductively; summoning all her feminine charm.

My brain went places it hadn't been in ages and I had to pinch myself. This was some kinda dream come true. The realisation of a fantasy I didn't know I had.

Doing a twirl, my sister's skirt lifted to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. She looked me dead in the eye with a devilish grin before turning away, touching her toes then lifting her skirt. That's when I saw the little blue jewel that adorned the butt plug in her ass!

"I thought, we'd try something a little different tonight," Blake purred seductively. Each word was punctuated by the batting of her eyelashes. Her feminine voice could slip into a raspy low range that made my head weak and my cock hard, and she knew it. "I wouldn't want to be upstaged by our little sister. So, I've decided to give you the one thing we haven't done yet."

My eyes were wide and the look on my face made Blake giggle. Of course, I set down my book; throwing it aside theatrically. All my attention was fixated on my sister as she swayed her hips and showed off her perfect bubble butt. It was a tiny little thing but made the firmest bubbles of skin you could image. The gem between her ass cheeks was hypnotising. With her wearing that uniform, her calves encased in those sexy socks... I was high on her drug.

Blake turned to face me, "But you know I don't like making it too easy."

Next thing I knew, my sister tackled me on the bed, and we started wrestling for dominance. It was the kind of jostling familiar to siblings the world over, but our intentions were less than pure. I managed to tumble her onto her back, but she pinched my flank and reasserted her dominance. We kissed deeply; the kinda kiss that was aggressive, assertive or just plain angry. The button on her jacket broke, and I squeezed the little pillows of her breasts and pinched her nipples. The tie hanging around her neck being inconvenient as we rolled around, but so damn sexy. Then I pulled a dirty trick, slipping down her body and tending my lips to her sensitive clit. Some hard suction made her coo and her body tightened then relaxed as I began lavishing her with my tongue.

I'd become more confident, and I knew all the little tricks that made each of my women melt with satisfaction. With my older sister, it was easy — I had to devote myself fully to that pretty pink nub. She moaned softly and submitted, quickly giving up the fight we'd started moments ago. When I felt her hands in my hair I became a little more eager in my task; still steady but stronger. Then her she lost her grip and I felt her drift; drift into a soft cycle of whimpers and tiny convulsions.

It had been minutes, but I'd already given my sister one orgasm!

The feeling in her head, in her heart and between her legs made Blake putty in my hands, and she happily rolled over. I was faced with the instrument in her ass and didn't know what to do. Being somewhat of a teacher and the best older sister anyone could ask for, Blake spread her ass cheeks and invited me to pluck the toy away.

With a gentle touch, I couldn't quite extract my prize. I had to be harsher, and when I was, the little pop of my sis's asshole drew illicit sounds from the both of us. Grabbing the lube, I first lathered my shaft before applying a generous amount to my target.

The tension was high; the anticipation was out of this world. I angled my cock and enjoyed the feeling of being embedded between such soft asscheeks. Starting to work my way into Blake's tightest hole, I was gentle, and she was breathless. I swallowed hard — a bit scared that I might hurt her — but then she shimmied a little, revealing her eagerness. When the tip of my cock became enveloped by the tight grip of the virginal asshole it was like I took a rocket to the moon. Then, boom, my cock was swallowed whole, and I was snuggly inside of this beautiful woman.

For a moment, I enjoyed the warm feeling as blood rushed to my penis and my eyes practically rolled over. My initial movements were small and careful; my sister's moans inspiring me to go a little harder with each passing second. Her body was stiff, her legs underneath me and her face buried in the bed, biting into the duvet to conceal her groans.

I grew more confident and the feeling of supreme tightness around my cock forced me to move a little firmer. My lover enjoyed this; she was working as hard as me to make my cock explore the sacred gift she'd given me. I got a little cocky — a little head rush — as I reached out to grab hold of her tie and pull on it. Her back arched as the force of my grip tensed her neck. The choking sensation made her grunt, but I knew her limits. Like a little act of revenge, a tiny punishment for what she'd done to one of 'my women', I spanked her once on each cheek.

It became fucking. The primal male brain inside of me enjoying the fact that I made this woman feel more than just pleasure. I was stretching her out in a way that had to hurt a little, and she loved it.

I continued to slam into that tight hole. There was no way my cock could escape and the feeling of the firm walls of flesh around it was almost excruciating. My movements were constricted; her asshole tight and resistant to most of my length. My orgasm delayed, some strange energy washing over me, but Blake had no trouble climaxing. That feeling was addictive: the fact that I could make my older sister cum like that. I added my hand to the game, rubbing her pussy while I fucked her ass.

"Fuck, ugh!" Blake exclaimed as her body clenched harder. "Yeah! Oh, yes—"

My lover's spasms of pleasure seemed eternal, and I took a big gulp of air as I tried to process the power I had. My every move made her twitch and I loved it. I could do it forever.

With every moment that passed I could feel an otherworldly feeling in my cock. I didn't know what my big sister wanted, but I knew that I was desperate for one thing... With a final thrust, I slammed my pelvis forward. A powerful orgasm rocked my body and warm cum drowned my sister's butthole.

The naughtiness of it all hit me.

I grinned maniacally as my cock softened inside of my older sister's asshole. Her hands were gripping the bed hard, both our bodies were sweaty and her little skirt bunched by her waist. I still held onto her tie, starting to gyrate my half-hard cock inside her like I could still go for hours. Honestly, I felt like I could.

Finally, slipping out of this beautiful new place I'd discovered, Blake turned. Her mouth was agape, her chest heaving, her pretty nipples rock-hard. "Again?"

It took a while. My sister nursed my cock with her hands (reluctant to taste her own asshole) until it was back to full health. Then we did it again, and somehow her ass felt even tighter this time around.

The second time was as great as the first. We would've gone yet again if we could! But the weight of a long day weighed on us, and we fell asleep while kissing indulgently. Our bodies switched off as our lips still clung together.

The next day was going to be something exceptional, I thought. Our little sister was turning 21, and it was going to be a celebration unlike any other...

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

I only slept an hour before some strange urge made me roll over and reach for my phone. The whole day, I'd avoided the thing, but now I thought I should check to see if there was something I'd missed.

There was a message from Penny, the pretty all-American teen from the local hotel. I'd invited her to what would probably be an orgy between blood relatives. I should've hoped that she wouldn't come. What the fuck would we do if she did? Still, I smiled when I saw her message.

When I opened it, the words made my throat tightening, my fists clench, my tongue swell, and my eyes rage.

The message: "You should've told me your aunt was coming to stay at the hotel. She's lovely!"

Terry... Terry was in town.