Incessant Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I groaned with contentment as my dear parent nursed my cock with a gentle hand. By now she was positioning herself until she sat on the edge of the bed. Taking a step back, I got to examine her whole body — drink in all her beauty and lust after her curves.

My mother was so much like her children, but with a little extra everything. Not as tall as us, she was a few inches shorter with bigger breasts than her daughters. Her thighs were shapely, her ass magnificent, and her legs impossible to resist. Mom had a fraction more weight, but in all the right places. She had Blake's strong lines and Emily's softness. I think she had my eyes because looking into them was a surreal experience. She was my darling mother and the person who loved and cared for me more than any other. Yet, that morning I saw more of her sister in her than I ever had before. 'Cause the brain works in funny ways; she was still who she was, but I also saw another side of her.

If my mother had an ounce of her evil twin inside her, I wanted to expel it from her system. Bouncing on my toes, I grinned, and she purred as I took her head in my hands. I shoved myself into her sloppy mouth-hole, pumping it with my cock and pulling out. With two fingers, I pulled on her lips and felt the inside of her cheeks. My digits popped when I replaced them with my shaft and Mommy's lips sealed hard.

"How did I ever live without being able to touch your beautiful body?" I spoke through satisfied grunts.

Mom ran a hand along my thigh and looked at me with adoration. She twisted her head 'til her mouth was free, causing me groan with satisfaction, "It's all yours now, Darling."

I nodded in recognition and put one foot on the bed. Then I gripped my mother's head with both hands and guided her lips to my excited cock. It's all mine now.

My mother's tongue exited her mouth and she touched it to the little pool of pre-cum on my tip. The taste piqued her curiosity as my hands guided her into place. It didn't take much — she was ready and willing — soon I was pushing past her thick lips and into her wet mouth. Her eyes looked up at me; looked up at her son. I felt my heart swell then decompress. My hands loosened their grip before reasserting their strength. Then I pushed deeper. I felt the roof of her mouth; slid over the slope of her tongue and felt the path into her grow tighter.

Her eldest daughter had taught our mother that no-hands are needed for a good face-fucking. Of course, Blake realised that after consuming a lot of porn — using smut as instruction to get the best out of our girls.

Mommy was my pornstar that day. Her eyes closed as I rammed into her head, turning her into a fun little toy for her son.

My mother had just woken up, giving her lips extra grip and keeping my movements contained. Soon, her whole body was moving with her head and her arms flailed like a rag-doll. Still a little wet from my shower, she was literally sucking me dry. Each second in her mommy-mouth made the skin-on-skin contact more intense. I was going to cum and cum hard. It was going to be an eruption and a divine release, and it couldn't happen any sooner.

Fuck! I pulled out of her cosy mouth roughly, which made her flinch. My hand found my erection and edged my cock to its climax. The aim was good. Jets of sticky white cum shot onto Mom's face, covering her pretty cheeks and plastering one eye shut. Soon, little gooey streaks were finding their way to her mouth and she licked her full lips dry.

"Good boy," Mom complimented; her throat sounding a little irritated and her face all sticky. "You're such a nice young man. Feeding your mother a tasty morning snack."

I snickered. My body loosened up, and I knew I'd gotten rid of all the pent-up dread caused by my meeting with the wicked twin. I also felt good knowing that my mother loved the little gift I just deposited on her face.

"I'll go get you some water and a towel," I offered.

Mom lifted herself while holding my body. "No need. You go wake you Blake-y so that we can prep Emily's breakfast. This was a nice warm-up for all the fun we'll be having. But remember, save yourself up for your little sister."

I nodded, disobeyed my mother's request and got her a towel in any case. Hell, it's the least I could do.

Looking at my mother as she cleaned my cum off her face, I thought about something Emily said a few years ago... "You're the little shit that knocks them off their pedestals, and they love it. Same reason Wall Street guys pay women to step on their balls."

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

When I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the main bedroom, I hadn't expected the girls to be awake. They were face-to-face, Blake's fingers walking across Riley's leg as the blonde blushed deep red. Whereas I'd had a week to get used to our little sister's girlfriend being around, Blake was coming in cold. Yet, they seemed comfortable together.

The girls broke eye-contact and my sister turned onto her back. "You should've told me you'd be inviting a pretty little thing like this into our bed."

I tried to make light of the situation, "Pretty little thing? You never fail to sound like a 1950s ad man when talking about women."

Blake snorted and sat upright, inspecting the warm body next to her. For her part, Riley seemed calm. After all, she had willingly followed me into bed. She was naked, of course, and like our early morning encounter, she made only a half-hearted effort to cover up.

I watched the two girls in quiet anticipation as curiosity consumed the both of them. Like I said, there wasn't much of a build-up to this moment between them. But what they lacked in familiarity, they made up for in pure sapphic attraction.

When Blake and I started sleeping together, she was inexperienced in all things sex and love. Over time, that changed, and she now had the same confidence in the bedroom as she had in all other things. She liked her bro's cock and her sister's pussy — she enjoyed fucking her mom — and it looked like she wanted to add a 'pretty little thing' to the mix. Riley seemed to be holding her own; looking into the brunette beauty's eyes with a steady gaze.

The sexual tension in the room was astronomical.

My older sister looked toward me and imitated prayer, "Little Bro, can I play with her? Pretty please, Boyfriend!"

I swallowed hard, "Uhm—"

Blake stared daggers at me, "You want to go first, don't you? Probably been thinking about it all week, haven't you?"

"Well... You see... Emily, and well... I don't think she swings—"

"Riley," Blake crossed her arms in faux outrage, "do you want to be our sister?"

The blonde was slow to get going, but checked my face for a cue. She got the confidence she needed and nodded eagerly with her lips sucked in like an excited kid. Her sisterhood was well on its way to becoming official.

"Good!" Blake stroked Riley's arm and jumped to her feet, shimmying out of her skirt in a way that flaunted her ass. She did a twirl and reversed into me, twisted her neck and gave me a deep kiss. Then she spun into the bathroom and I heard the taps start up.

Riley was sitting upright by now, and I shrugged, "Sorry, I don't know what's gotten into her."

The girl on the bed looked down and back up. Her eyes were nervous, her cheeks red, her hands unsteady... It was a combination of excitement and anxiety. "I think I'm what's gotten into her."

Chapter Sixteen

We walked into the downstairs bedroom holding gifts, breakfast, and balloons. At the first sound we made, the room's occupant was on her feet. She'd clearly been waiting in anticipation 'cause she moved like a viper. Her arms flailed, and she tried to hug each person in the room while also finding her balance.

Everybody had a turn to embrace the birthday girl and share a celebratory kiss. She hugged me tight, looked at me with excitement, and smiled from ear-to-ear. Then she raised an eyebrow when she saw her girlfriend in a pair of my sweatpants, and wearing one of my t-shirts. I got a little wink, approving of the comfort between me and the blonde.

The unadulterated joy on Em's face made my heart sing. We were showering her with affection, and she basked in its glow. We wanted her to have a perfect day because we'd asked a lot from her. To maintain our relationship we had to move to a sleepy town, and we cut her off from a lot of the outside world.

Yeah, we owed her anything she asked for (even if it was only for a day).

Breakfast was set to one side as Emily tore wrapping paper off gifts. Blake threw open the curtains and I saw the glow on Emily's face. I reached out and kissed her cheek before the presents completely enthralled her.

The birthday girl got perfume and a leather handbag from our mother. Blake got her a necklace and Riley gave her a bracelet. Meanwhile, I bought her a new smartphone to replace the one she'd gotten when she was nineteen. Of course, there was also a ring from her siblings, but that would be handed over later.

The gift from our dad drew a little snort from Emily. He'd decided to get his youngest daughter three pairs of shoes: trainers, flats, and high heels. It's the heels that made her laugh since she considered herself too tall to wear them.

"Your father is a little stupid when it comes to gifts," his ex-wife defended. "We can take those back to the store."

Emily beamed a smile at us, "Nah, they're great! Thank you so much for everything!"

Once all the gifts had been opened, food was next on the agenda. We gave Emily a few snacks to eat in bed and laid out the rest on the dining room table. Once everyone took their seats, the room filled with banter and giggles. All our eyes seemed to fix on the birthday girl; filled with pride and gooey sentimentality.

It might have been early, but we got the champagne flowing. With thoughts of Terry still haunting me, I finished my first glass in one long sip. This drew concerned attention from the girls, but then I decided to make a toast to the birthday girl.

"Em, my dear Little Sister who isn't so little anymore... I don't have the words to describe how much you mean to me. How much it's meant getting to be more than just your brother — getting to be your partner. You will never know how much I love you because I doubt I'll ever have the words to express it. To many more years together!"

Cheers!

Emily wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me countless times, saying 'I love you' over and over as tears welled in her eyes. I kissed her back, feeling her lips shiver under mine as we both got a little emotional.

When Em and I finished loving it up, Blake kicked my shin, "Go get the package Mom sent from Italy. Spoil your Baby Girl some more."

I'd completely forgotten about the brown box that arrived days earlier. Our mother hadn't shared its contents, but assured it was bound to excite. I went upstairs, and on my way down, I heard Blake's stern voice along with chuckles from the other girls.

My older sister was teasing again, "So, Riley... This is a question that's always bugged me and I simply must have your opinion."

Riley replied with enthusiasm, "Sure, what is it?"

Then Blake's tone turned devilish. "I always ask my brother, which one of his sisters is the better kisser, but he always refuses to answer. Do you want to help me find the true answer?"

The poor blonde had her moments of courage over the last week, but this time she froze. Of course, if she had a chance to kiss Blake's luscious lips she'd take it. The thought of tasting her girlfriend's hot sister was undoubtedly tempting. Still, her shyness prevailed.

Mom joined the tease, "My daughters are very competitive, Riley. It's quite something... When you end up between them."

Emily laughed in a way that closed the conversation and I arrived downstairs. While I appreciated Blake's naughtiness, I'd begun to feel quite protective over Riley. I thought that I might need to put my older sister back in line. The look I got from Blake when returned — and the way she bit her lip — told me she was keen for a little crime and punishment.

The gift from our mother was quickly torn open and soon Emily was holding delicate fabrics. Mom explained, "It's premium Italian lingerie that I simply had to buy for you, Darling."

Emily blushed a little, "Aww, Mommy, you just want to see me wear it."

"Of course, that would be ideal," our mother laughed. The confidence she'd found on her trip was incredible. I especially loved how she was now completely certain in our relationship with us. There was no more questioning the appropriateness of things, she simply embraced her needs.

"I promise to wear this later. On one condition..." Emily declared. "You all need to keep it casual today."

I had an idea what she meant, but had to double-check. "So, there's a dress code for the day?"

Emily winked at me and I suppressed a little hiccup of excitement. First thing I did was look at Riley to gauge how she was feeling, which was her idea as well. We glanced at each other for a few seconds, establishing mutual curiosity.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Blake and I were stuck picking outfits for a while, which gave me a chance to poke at her. "She really wants to get on top of you today."

"I look forward to her trying," Blake smirked.

I walked up to my sister and held her arms while we stared each other down. There was naughtiness plastered across our faces as I tendered a little challenge. "I'm going to help Emily have all the fun she wants—"

"Oeh, are you gonna soften me up for our little sister?"

"If I have to," I smiled.

"Ugh, I'm surrounded by sex addicts," Blake teased.

"Says the girl with the big ass porn collection—"

My sister turned around, gripping her butt with both hands and swaying. "Big ass, you say?"

We laughed a little and I dragged my fingertips across Blake's smooth skin. It was only the night before that we'd started exploring anal sex, but we were both already hooked. At first, my big sister wriggled toward me, until my cock was pressed against her cushiony skin. I was more than ready to bend her over right there and then...

Taking hold of my sister's breast, I groaned into her neck as I felt myself get harder against her body. I ran my hands down her stomach, gripping her tight abs and making her lean forward as she purred beautifully.

"Not now," Blake protested. "We have to save ourselves for Em."

"I've got more than enough energy for every one of my women."

There was a pleasant gasp from my sister before she turned around, laying her hands on my chest. "Your women? I like the sound of that — like the idea of having my very own man."

"Bend over for me?" I offered.

Blake shook her head, presenting me with her tongue and letting me kiss her deeply. We filled each other's mouths for a minute before breaking free. "Am I your queen, Husband?"

"You are," I replied.

"Even the queen bends her knee to the king, right?" Blake asked and answered her own question. "Are you gonna make me bend my knee to your little princess today?"

I nodded, pulling Blake closer and gripping both her asscheeks. She played along, growling and sinking her nails into me.

"Are you gonna make our mommy do the same? Are you gonna make her crawl on hands and knees for her baby girl?"

"You know I am."

"And the blonde? Are you gonna put your foot-"

I interrupted my sister with a long and luxurious kiss, not letting her finish her fantasy. When the kiss broke, she looked at me knowingly — a devilish grin running from one ear to the next.

"You better stop teasing the poor girl," I referred to our guest.

"Or else?" Blake asked with an exaggerated feminine pitch.

I replied by squeezing my sister's ass with more vigour than I ever had before. She gasped, resting her lips on my shoulder; enjoying the heavy-handedness.

"Woah! I almost forgot about something," Blake spun on her feet, and broke free from me.

My sister dug into the back of her wardrobe and pulled out a brown paper bag. Emptying the contents onto the bed, I saw a ridiculous amount of sex toys. I had no idea how many of them worked; weird shapes, and all the colours of the rainbow.

Blake looked at me proudly, "We're going to embrace it, Little Brother. We are going to turn this house into a beautiful — nasty — playground."

"Riley included?" I asked.

My sister shrugged, "Why not?"

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Ultimately, I opted for a swimming trunk and t-shirt while my sister was far more daring. She slipped into one of her sexiest boy shorts — pale blue and lacy. It had a heart-shaped back that framed her tight little ass and made it all the more grabable. Meanwhile, her top was a black button-up bra that gave her an athletic look.

Being alone with her, I probably could've told Blake about my meeting with Terry. But it didn't feel like the right moment; I wanted the day to be happy and free. Terry was a dark topic even though I was sure that I'd banished her.

After getting dressed, we started down the stairs only to stop halfway. Excited giggling drew our attention and I gave Blake a knowing smile as we prowled toward the noise. In the living room, our mother was doing twirls for Emily and her girlfriend. She was dressed in a pair of daisy dukes and a red bikini top (real MILF-next-door vibes).

"Oh, there you are!" Mom greeted with a big wave from across the room. "Last night, while you and your sister were bonking, me and the girls had fun chats."

"Oh, yeah?" I enquired, not even registering the word 'bonking'.

"Yip!" our mother did another spin. "I told them about my retirement plans. An early retirement, of course."

"Mom is going to go full-on slut for us, Big Bro," Emily interjected. "Says that prosi you made her fuck in Rome really flicked a switch for her."

Our mom blushed and fell back onto one of the sofas. Meanwhile, Riley's eyes scanned the whole room with a half-distressed look on her face. The way she laid her palms in her lap and shook her leg betrayed the other half of her emotions. She was just as sexed-up as the rest of our family. Mumbling something to herself, she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and held real tight.

The three women downstairs had picked their own somewhat salacious outfits. Of course, there was Mom in her backyard look. Then there was our pretty birthday girl in a fuzzy white sweater that just reached her thighs. A look she finished with a pair of sneakers to give her an overall laid-back appearance. Next to her, Riley surprised me with her style for the day: a nude-colour sports bra inscribed with a brand name. Sporty shorts, showed off her firm legs and toned stomach, tempting Emily to wrap an arm around her torso.

I was making calculations in the back of my mind. My brain was convinced I could push things with Riley as we all got swept up in Emily's wicked ideas for the day. Step one was going to be letting her girlfriend soften her up, so I had to separate the two of them from the group...

"Hey, Em, why don't you and Riley go try on all the new clothes you got," I winked.

My lil' sis caught my meaning and soon she and the blonde were off to the downstairs bedroom. This meant I had Blake and my mom all to myself. "Love your look Mother-Dearest. We've been eager to have you back."

Mom's eyes latched onto me for a dozen seconds before she turned to her eldest daughter. Once she got a good look at the both of us, she started towards the kitchen while waving us closer. We passed through a door, ending up in the snug laundry room. Blake emptied a basket of clean linen on the floor and soon we were in a three-way embrace. Our messy attempt at a group kiss was lusty but ultimately unfulfilling. So, I muscled my older sister aside until it was just me and Mom in each other's arms.