Incessant Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls put away the album; Riley got into my car while Penny drove with my sister. Over the course of the short drive, I peppered my passenger with questions. Suddenly, I remembered that Penny knew about Terry's presence... Fuck!

Luckily, it didn't sound like the blonde had spilled that info to the girls. I'd have to watch out for it, though.

I asked about the time they'd spent at the hotel. Apparently, Penny seemed very intrigued by the two girls. She didn't mind blatant flirtation from them, but they also hadn't taken it very far. For now, she was still oblivious to the true nature of our family. In the back of my mind, I couldn't escape how absurd this whole situation was.

As if she could sense my thoughts, Riley put her hand over mine. "Crazy, right? I'd never have done anything like this seven days ago."

"What changed?" I asked.

My passenger pondered her response as we sat parked in front of the house. It took her a while, but she found an answer. "I got a second family, and they're all wicked-crazy."

I chuckled and smiled softly at Riley; appreciating every word she said. "And I got a third sister."

The engine of the car was still purring as our heads slowly approached one another. Lips parted, time stopped, and we froze an inch apart. We were blowing hot air through our noses and I picked up on Riley's aquatic perfume.

The surfer girl with the messy blonde hair. A woman who was there when I woke up and when I went to bed.

Riley's head shot forward, and she planted a kiss right on the corner of my mouth. Before I could kiss back, she was already back on her side of the car and giggling.

"I guess all good things come to those who wait," I exhaled.

As we got out of the car and headed for the front door, my newly adopted sister hooked her arm through mine. "Don't wait too long though."

— — —

Penny's entering the lion's den, and it looks like Riley's ready to go all-in! Meanwhile, can we be certain that Terry is really gone?

Part 7, coming soon!