Incest, Andrea's Resolve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweat was running down my temples when Andrea, silently, reached for her skirt and unbuttoned it. It dropped to the floor and she stepped from it, still silent. I grinned and slapped Abby's tight ass, as Andrea pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

Following a brief hesitation as she watched me fucking Abby, Andrea stepped forward and straddled Jean's head, preparing to squat.

Slowly she dropped down, as she tore her blouse from her chest, and rested on her knees. Jean groaned loudly, protesting she wasn't close enough and Andrea silently responded by spreading her legs and easing down.

I knew when Jean captured Andrea's clit.

"OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU JOEY...I'LL NEVER LEAVE!" She screamed out and thrust herself towards me. Andrea turned into a raging sex animal trying to devourer my lips, as Jean hungrily licked and sucked her clit. It was a four part chorus of grunts, groans and loud moaning as we brought one another to climax.

Abby came first, bucking and writhing in front of me, as she finger fucked Jean's pussy and licked her clit. Her cries were muffled, as were Jean's when she came. Andrea held my shoulders with her hands and by the expression on her face, Abby and Jean were having a great affect on her.

"Oh God Joey...I'm cumming Joey...I'm cumming too!" She finally screamed out, at the top of her lungs. That was enough for me! Andrea bore down, pressing hard onto Jean's lips and I started to cum.

I let the first load shoot into Abby and then pulled my cock out quickly. Andrea was there in a flash, bending over to capture the remaining cum shooting out. When I was near finished Andrea released my throbbing cock and I slammed it back into Abby to finish cumming.

It was Andrea that rolled off first, collapsing on the living room floor, breathing rapid and hard. I eased my cock out of Abby and followed her. Abby groaned and stretched out, rolling off of Jean. Jean whispered out in a hoarse voice,

"Holy shit -- Holy shit...Oh God that was awesome...She can stay -- Oh yeah she can stay!" as the after shocks of her own cumming rocked her body.

Before I could even think of reaching for Andrea, Abby wormed her way in between us. Like a snake, Abby's tongue darted in and out, licking and caressing Andrea's naked form, as she worked her way down.

"No Abby -- no, please Abby no...I'm so sensitive." Andrea pleaded, as Abby closed in on her reddened labia.

The protest was unheeded and apparently Andrea, herself, didn't fully want Abby to stop. I watched Andie part her legs and allow Abby access to her still hard clit. I offered what contribution I could, grasping the nearest breast tenderly and sucking in the nipple. Andrea's moaning turned into a louder groan.

"Oh Jesus you guys...are going to make me...Eiyeeee...Jeeeannn!" Andrea screamed loud a clear.

Jean had rolled towards us and her right hand was beneath Andrea, between her legs, and I knew exactly where Jean's fingers were probing.

Andie's breath was coming short, hot, and fast for the second time. After a quick kiss, I continued sucking on her sensitive nipple; Abby relentlessly worked her clit and Jean eagerly finger fucked her ass.

Miraculously, Andrea somehow rolled onto her hands and knees. She spread her legs wide and offered her pussy and clit to Abby. Bent over as she was, I could easily suck and fondle both large breasts and Jean rose to continue her rectum probing. Andrea started to convulse. With hips shaking, belly in full spasm and an enormous intake of breath, Andrea screamed out bloody murder!

Jean switched into high gear, driving her middle finger in and out of Andie's ass, like the piston arm on a locomotive; Abby latched onto her clit and sucked like there was no tomorrow; and I pulled on her nipples and squeezed her tits until she collapsed in a second enormous climax, moaning and mewing out she couldn't stop cumming.

I pulled off and Abby slid from under Andrea, moving to snuggle me and watch as Andrea writhed on the floor. Only Jean held her sexual grip on Andrea, keeping her finger buried in her ass, slowly sliding it in and out.

"Welcome to the family." Jean whispered, before she gently eased her finger out.

With a satisfied grin, Jean sat up and looked at us, saying,

"The girls got resolve...she can stay as long as she likes and she's always welcome in my bed...anyone got a camera?"

12