Incest Annonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally let out another gutteral groan as he quickly lost his ability to control himself. That familiar tingle in his loins began to appear and then she released him by pulling her mouth along his shaft, keeping a perfect seal the whole time, continuing to hum. She pulled his balls downward, almost with a yank and then repeatedly released, and then resealing her lips around him, making sure to seal her lips just behind where the crown of his dick started from.

It drove him almost insane and she stopped right before his point of no return with the skill of a true master courtesan. He'd stepped into the realm of simultaneous heaven and hell and he adored it. In the vagueness of his subconscious mind, he could hear other people reaching climax around them. No one else was orally fucking, just masturbating to the sight of George and this woman.

It was his turn to look at the smug impression of this womans face... or mask in this case. She didn't have that same self satisfied grin that he had, but he could tell she was very pleased with herself. There was this magnificent spark, between her and himself. He felt objectified and like a small piece of his manhood had returned to him. She felt like the most powerful of women, politics be damned.

She disappointingly thought he was going to give up as he slowly eased himself down out of the first stage of climax. He returned to his earlier line of thought. Yep, at least three inches taller than me, maybe three point five.

She yelped out loudly as he picked her up. The bouncers got closer, thinking this was about to get out of hand but stopped when George buried his face between her still covered tits while he parked her on top of the unusually and conveniently low, free bar. Her hands instinctively clasped the back of his head. Waves of pleasure flooded through her again as if her body was reliving the tongue lashing he gave her all over again. She moaned out loud as she felt his mouth cup one of her nipples through the bikini. The top half didn't give her much support but it did hold rather tight to her body so it almost felt as if he were directly touching her through the swim suit.

He was still pretty much naked but he was content to leave it as is for now. She needed a come back though, she couldn't allow this to be a one sided show again. His dick was still rock solid from earlier but was nowhere near climaxing like before as she grabbed his dick with her bare left foot, pushing his hips away a little in order to gain easy access.

Her soft, delicate feet felt nice at first touch and when the other foot accompanied, adding to the delicate pressure, the sensation only grew. As she jerked him off with her feet, his hips started to move a little. Her back was arched at this point and by some miracle, both of them were keeping the rules of this particular game somewhere in their minds. Then she got his dick between her middle and big toes. It almost felt like a hand and was so kinky at the same time. Now he moved forward, purposefully. Her flexibility that enabled this womans feet to stay glued to his shaft comfortably shining through as he did this. He skillfully, and with great control, pressed the head of his dick against her clitoris. She had a sharp, noticeable intake of air so he knew not to push anymore forward than that. Then he fucked his dick into her feet whilst repeatedly tapping on her clitoris meanwhile his hands took over the previous, playful ministrations of his mouth.

It had been a solid fifteen minutes since this entire show had begun. It had even drawn the attention of the host and hostess whom stood a ways off, masturbating together, their full focus only half on each other. The breathing of George and the woman had been excruciatingly heavy the entire time but neither showed much signs of tiring. They were however, incredibly turned on. Occassional grunts and groans and moans could be heard from on lookers but non dared to get involved. No one else was invited to this, and no one dared interrupt this sexual game of chicken for fear of breaking whatever spell this was.

George switched his hands with his mouth once more, applying just the tiniest bit more pressure on the womans clit as he pushed once more between her feet, clamped onto his dick with ever so fine a balance that felt simply exquisite.

That drove both of them to the edge. They nearly took each other down together in a blaze of glory but she pushed him away by the hips using her feet.

Then she dragged him back, again by the hair and he let her, but this time she placed him on top of the bar, lengthwise so that he was flatly laid up on it. His dick jotted upward proudly in all it's eight inches of glory. Had it actually gotten girthier too since they began, the woman wondered. How good it would feel to have that battleship buried deep inside her child factory. She resisted again.

From the side angle and standing while bent over him, she took him in to her mouth again. He wasn't going down quietly though. George didn't exactly know what he wanted to win, but he just knew he had to. So he plunged multiple fingers deep into her treasure trove and finger fucked her like his life depended on it. She moaned on to his dick as she did so which only worsened Georges cause. Then, with his the sheer brutish strength of his fleshy arms, he grabbed her tightly by the hips then yanked her up on to the bar with him, her ass end pointed towards his face.

She held on to his hips with both hands to stop from falling face first into the ground but had to release his dick from the suddenness of it. This gave him a few brief seconds to cool down while she settled. She had to stretch out her legs almost fully so that her knees were on the bar surface, the soft skin of her inner thights caressing his freshly shaven cheeks. This also gave him a few seconds to rally as he lined his mouth up with her vulva. He gave a confident lick all of the way along her slit from clit to the very far edge of her pee hole.

She gave out a loud, unrestrained moan as she suddenly sat up on her knees which just barely had the edge of the bars surface beneath them. She had a huge grin of her face as she could feel the stretch of her legs around him as she dove down and buried that dick in her mouth once more. She loved that he wasn't so small, both in dick and in general physique.

George was definitely leading the charge this time but she wouldn't let him have it without a fight. Simultaneously, both resisted the urge to erupt from their loins while trying to force a dramatic climax out of the other. Somehow nearly the entirely of the party had focussed in on them now. Most had already climaxed long ago and yet still could not tear their eyes away. Some were even on their second or third climax by now. Neither could control their gutteral soundtracks anymore. The room was a muzzled reverie of fornication.

George could feel it, he had briefly gained the advantage but was going to lose if he kept the same pace as her. He changed tact and poked the tip of his middle finger up against the pucker of her asshole. He remembered briefly that anal penetration was also off limits, but not for fingers, just like the pussy. Poking instead of penetrating would be more effective though. She moaned louder and hummed harder, sliding up and down his glistening shaft faster as they went. The climax was nearing, they both felt that they were beginning to lose the battle. Then she returned the favour and poked a finger into George's asshole. But going a little deeper and stopping at the second knuckle. He was about to let out a serious moan as he lost his shit but craftily translated that into a penultimate vibration against the womans clit, using her own tactic against her. His dick exploded with amazing force in to her mouth with only a quarter second delay of the womans own blistering climax. She poured a river onto his face and he lapped at her quivering cunt. After twenty five minutes, the stalemate had finally been broken. Both came crashing down in an amazing blaze of gory.

George smiled at her, still neither saying a word. He acknowledged that she had won in the end, he did come a quarter second sooner after all, but he didn't feel like he'd lost at all. Neither moved for about thirty seconds after their twenty second long, combined orgasm. Then they got up and smile stupidly at each other for at least a few minutes while a roar of cheers and claps erupted throughout the building. They blushed hardcore but didn't lose their smiles while very slowly, their breathing returned to normal. Sweat and cum dribbled off of both of them. She had swallowed most of his and he had caught as much as he could himself from her. They were like star struck lovers but neither would say a word for fear of waking up from their dream.

He had felt fullfilled, for the first time in two years as a man. He felt powerful and young and like the king of the world again because of this vixen of a queen sat before him. She in turn felt estaticly pleased, and genuinely interested in the male half of the species once more. Never had she felt so powerfully desired, toyed with and then fucked to oblivion. Her womanhood right now had never felt more real.

And that is the end of Chapter One.


12