Incest Annonymous Ch. 02

Story Info
Multi-chapter Story about a fucking brother and sister.
13.1k words
4.42
16.2k
20
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: Here be the promised second chapter of my story, Incest Anonymous. This one is quite a bit longer than my previous chapter, it some what wrote itself so is almost three times longer. If you tend to prefer short stories then this prolly won't be for you.

Edit: Apologies for it taking so ridiculously long, I dunno why but it go stuck in pending for a while so I just took it down and restarted the process. Hopefully this'll be up and readable by Friday at least... if not I'm dumping literotica.

I should probably also give fair warning that not all of the sexual scenes in this chapter are happy ones. If you're negatively sensitive to that sort of thing or have a particularly unhappy marriage yourself you may be best off skipping the scene or possibly even the rest of the story. It'll be somewhere in the chapters mid section. You'll know it when you stumble on to it and there's a brief but fair bit of lead up before it begins.

With that said, I hope you enjoy reading.

*****

"Oh Vince, oh fuck, oh god! This is heavenly torture, his dick in my ass feels so good as you fuck my pussy. So much Better than a butt plug" An older woman in her fifties shouted in a crisp Italian accent as her deceptively young and lithe looking body rippled in response to the continuous pummeling she was receiving from below and behind. Her ass cheeks were a torrent of violent waves and surges.

The man below the woman, Vince, bragged with a gruff, clear voice that had a mostly British accent along with a noticeable tinge of Italian embedded in to his voice's undertone,"I'll bet you're glad I talked you in to this now, aren't you my dear?" He grabbed her tits with a squeeze as both his dick and that of the other man's hammered inside both of this woman's holes.

She was already soaked and getting close to cumming whilst Vince stared at her lovingly in the eyes as he fucked her, the woman of his dreams. There's nothing that this man liked more than the feeling of his sweet Raffaella's naked body on top of his. The feel of her tits, the shake of her arse, the way her thighs rubbed him, the feel of her hands and being buried balls deep inside of her. He loved every square inch of her body right down to the feeling of her stomach on his. They both reveled in the sensation that was each other. The man stood behind Raffaella was simply their latest spice. Vince even got a slight kick every time his balls brushed with the other mans. Was inevitable being in such close proximity. He'd never desired other men but didn't dislike this current feeling. To hell with the world if he'd ever admit it out loud though. Finally her dam broke. She gushed over her husbands dick and she erupted in a cry of pure pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm gunna cum if you keep squeezing me like that Mrs. Bianchi." Her rectum was spasming uncontrollably along with her vaginal walls.

"Roger, you short, sexy bastard, cum in my ass. Use my butt as your cum dump. Shoot what little is left of your virginity in to me." Roger didn't so much form a coherent sentence as he did grunt aggressively for about ten seconds while Raffaella's Anus filled to overflow with white matter.

"I think he's enjoying himself Raffaella." Vince said with a gleam in his eye and lust steeped into his voice.

"He had better be after all the cum he helped us produce." She announced with a bold, happy perk in her voice as she slowly rode herself all the way back down from her high. "Vince, are you sure you don't want to cum? I'd love a bit of extra milk to swish around right now."

"Oh Raffaella you dirty slut, how can I say no when you ask like that?"

As Roger pulled out, Vince turned Raffaella on her back, skillfully keeping his knob inside her the whole time then pounded her from his vertically upright position as his hands held her hips a little elevated from the floor of the roof they were fucking on.

"Say, Mr.Bianchi. Are you two really cousins?" He asked innocently.

Without skipping a beat Vince replied "Yeah, we are, we travelled here from Venice."

"That's so fuckin' hot. Knowing that your dick is plowing away, mixing flesh with a woman of your own blood. If I had any spare in the tank left, I'd be hard all over again," Mr.Bianchi smirked right before the man finished speaking, just as he came in spades into Raffaella.

Roger was quietly pleased with himself and continued to speak while Vince was now busy coming down himself, "That's Italy. I heard they didn't have a problem with incest there. How come you guys moved all of the way here instead?"

"We were part of quite a well off family and it would have caused a scandal in the media if we'd have been caught. THAT part is illegal for some reason or another. So with the blessing of our Familia's we moved to here, to the America's to get married and breed like rabbits in peace.

"If only my own cousins were as hot as Mrs.Bianchi." He stated, whimsically. Vince, having finally regained some strength got up on to his feet and walked over to a cloth covered table. He Chirped up as he relaxed with a gin'n'tonic. "So Roger, can we count on you to be at the next little do?"

"Oh hell yes, I was hoping you would ask. Just tell me when and where." Said roger enthusiastically.

"I think he likes my ass Vince." She posited proudly before unleashing an unrestrained belly laugh.

"My love, everyone would love your ass if only I'd let all of them close enough."

"Greedy." She playfully snipped.

Vince returned her playfulness with a telling grin as he licked his lips at her before speaking again, "We're thinking the same place in a week or two's time from now, while the weather is still in a sporting mood."

As roger got his pants back on he replied, "That suits me perfect. I'll be in town until the last day of October, after that I've got a gig down in Mexico. Just for you, I'll even give a ten percent discount on my usual service fees."

"Oh Roger you spoil us."

Roger quipped, "Don't thank me Raffaella, thank that wonderful ass of yours."

They all got a chuckle out of that before Vince moved on to invitations "So Raffaella, we'd better get started on invitations for party guests. Do you happen to remember who those particular two were?"

"Unfortunately, I do not." Raffaella replied with a very matter of fact tone.

Roger chimed in with precisional timing, "Why not just ask the bouncer that was on guard duty. He would be the one the match the guests with their respective invitations. Didn't you guys make the fliers coded with numbers so that you would be able to track guests if you wanted/needed to?

"Good lord, how did you know that?" Vince asked with a perk of interest in his voice.

"It's not like I was looking for it or anything. I just happened to notice the series of numbers you put on the first timer guest fliers on the bottom right corner at the back. They're longitude and latitude. It's even how I caught some of the fakes because they never knew how to match the addresses with the coordinates." Roger said it with a prideful joy in his voice. "The vast majority of people wouldn't notice such a small number without the... shall we say punctuation, but I used to be S.A.S, so I know my shit when it comes to that stuff. Almost as well as I know your shit Mrs.Bianchi." He finished speaking with a devilish grin shot straight at Vince's wife.

Raffaella returned the grin with a smirk, "How would you like to work for us on a more... exclusive basis?" Vince did the speaking.

"I'll consider it, but I'm booked up until January after this next event."

"A man of commitment, how noble and rare these days." Teased Raffaella.

"I'll leave a contact number for you, make sure to give me a call at 08:00 on the twenty eighth of January so that we can discuss your offer in more detail." He was speaking while putting on the rest of his clothing, "Don't be late with the call though for the number won't work after that."

"Oh Vince, his professionalism is such a turn on."

Vince stated with his hands behind the back of his head, deliberately, unflinchingly and confidently displaying all of his nudity to Roger, "I shall look forward to doing business with you again."

Roger left cordially after that and Raffaella spoke up after he was out of sight, "And to think how much trouble we could save ourselves if we just dumped the whole masks tomfoolery."

"Ah but we can't get rid of those, they're part of the fun and no one will turn up to the events if they are easily identifiable." Vince replied sharply.

"Well, of course you are right but it would make finding these little gems much less tricky."

"But alas, you too are right, my love."

"I know lovie, but let us see to the invites now, two weeks really isn't a lot of time." Raffaella's tone was just a smidge conceited.

"Indeed you are right my sweet Raffaella, I cannot wait to see where their next performance takes us."

A short while later and it was already midday. Vince and Raffaella were in their home office, talking over the phone to a guy named Ben. They described the two guests to him and he instantly knew who they were talking about. It didn't take them too much time to track down the correct invitations.

"Vince my dear, she was one of that mans' referrals." Raffaella stated as she pulled a letter out of a nearby desk drawer. She had to bend down quite far to get it as it was in the bottom drawer and Vince enjoyed the view for a brief moment.

Vince returned quickly, "Woah, I should have know the woman was a recommend of his. He may really have found us a gem this time though. It's a pity he couldn't have her level of vitality for himself."

"Her name is Rachael Tolliver, South Florida, works in the creative arts industry."

"Now we just have to find the bloke." Vince chimed in as he continued to go through the invites, "Ben said he arrived to the event quite a bit earlier than his accomplice so it should be closer to the bottom of the pile."

Meanwhile, somewhere in Southern Florida, one week after the party:

Rachael woke up from the most amazing dream at roughly six am that morning. She was just a little put out when the man next to her, her husband's snoring kept her from falling back to sleep again so that she could see the continuation. 'Ahh, maybe tonight' she thought to herself with a knowing grin her husband would remain in the dark about.

She had dreamed of that party again for how many times, she had lost count. She always woke up at least a little wet and always went to sleep in anticipation of her next imagined frollick with that strange man whose face nor name did she know. This man, whom she thanked for being the sole reason her sanity remained intact, at least relatively.

After she got herself out of bed, she did all the usual self-maintenance a woman could do in about an hour, ate breakfast and got herself dressed. She tended to prefer being covered and so chose long sleeved shirts that threw out little in the way of cleavage and full length trousers or skirts. She always looked very well kept, not a single strand of mid-back length, brown hair out of place. Today, she chose to leave it hanging naturally down her back. Her bangs were neat and never in her face below the eye brows. Her hazel eyes seemed to match the hair itself, which almost seemed to tame them. That is until your eyes roll down on their axis' at her and notice the bronzed tone of her facial skin, neck and hands that seemed to make her caramel hazel eyes jump out at you a second time. She got hardcore stares off of most people when meeting for the first few times.

As she picked up her bag and was ready to walk out of the door it was eight thirty two. She could hear her husband puttering around upstairs as he lazily dragged his feet on the carpet in their room and then on the polished wooden flooring upstairs. This always irked her ever so slightly because when he did it with shoes or his special slippers on it would scuff the floor. Of course, he'd be the one buffing and polishing it every so often so she didn't feel the need to complain.

Her husbands name was Danny and they were almost the same exact age except for maybe one day, and not even a full one. She had been born at eleven forty pm and he two eleven am the following day. This little fact played no small part in making them high school sweet hearts for the last two years of their compulsory educational careers. She studied ballet, break dance and yoga, culture/religion, literature, acting and singing. She was infinitely interested in the fine arts and she was finally starting to go places. At twenty eight years old, she had an incredible body with a refined sense of modesty few women her age could really master with any sort of consistency. In her own mind set, strange men never belittled her by ever calling her sexy, she was always beautiful to them and she knew that was a well earned reputation to have, especially in her chosen profession.

Dancing on performance was the only time she'd ever really let her hair down in that regard and she was always firm with any producer/director that her minimum amount of coverage was a swim suit that covered the entire front of her torso, except for a minute amount of cleavage that was made to seem even smaller by her small c-cup breasts.

She gave a generous amount of leeway for her back if she particularly liked the cast members and producers. She was prized enough to get away with such prudishness as well, even though it did mean she was less popular and well known then some of the other, equally beautiful actresses with more of an... open door policy.

Her husband, Danny, on the other hand was a high school football star. His first year of college saw his best performance at that point in his career and some NFL football teams were already showing a lot of interest in him. His first year in college was a hit. He even got offers from the North Florida Ospreys college team for a transfer, which could easily have lead to a very comfortable start to his NFL career with his talent. His second year in college though was a flop and his promising career took an immediate nose dive. Not through lack of ability or because anything in particular happened to him personally. He chose to stay on the local no name team he started with. He was very vocal about being loyal to his team. Really, he didn't like the idea of being so far from the home that had raised him and was very much a country hick that couldn't stand the idea of city life.

At some point in his second year, he stopped trying. He gave up. He found a wall and instead of forcing his way through, he sat down and told himself 'nope, I cannot get past this wall'. Of course that wall came in the form of another team that totally crushed both him and his no name team. His skill and ability level far exceeded that of the rest of his own team but he couldn't face up to discipline and sheer force of will from a near professional level team on his own. So he got drowned out. His promising career as a line backer fizzled out along with his sense of ambition. This was after they had gotten married of course.

By the end of high school, it was very much the expected thing for them to do. So that's what they did. Rachael's parents were enthused by the idea, especially since Danny's parents offered them a traditional dowry so the then two young kids had no shortage of encouragement.

Rachael was as enthused for the marriage as her parents at first. So it wasn't any sort of forced marriage. Then after a couple of years had passed, her enthusiasm turned to a feeling of sorrow for her husband. She mistook that for love as she saw him wonder from job to job, the lustre in his eyes, gone, the spirit in his step no longer existed. He was now a hollow man whose existence was no deeper than the skin he wore on his body. Finally, she realized that she no longer loved this man. But how could she just abandon him at his lowest and slap him in the face with a divorce. Her parents would surely disown her for such a thing. So she stayed. Eventually he settled into a part time job selling biscuits to the neighbourhood's elderly, which wasn't their sole customer base but made the vast and overwhelming majority. Not much higher on the totem pole than a news paper boy in reality.

She repeated this dream riddled routine many more times since that very memorable party and for the following week after that. At some point, she caught herself wondering 'Was her husbands stagnancy starting to rub off on her too?'. She dismissed the thought as if it were a rude sticky note left on a tack board.

She wanted to go to that party again, but it wasn't the sort of event you could just ask to go to. For one thing, she didn't even know who sent her the seemingly random invitation in the first place or where they were. She was pretty sure that house by the beach wasn't their usual home as there was nothing personal in there on display. At least nothing she had noticed during the short time of her stay. Would she get another of those leaflets again? If she did, would that man be there again? As she walked out of the door, she got ever so slightly wet at the idea before she snapped herself out of cloud nine.

Her day at work was a joyous one, filled with entertainment and creativity. Yet through that she felt an emptiness in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't hungry but she was empty, even as she laughed joyously and smiled her usual, bright smile, she thought to herself. She was surrounded by all of these wonderful people and THIS is how she felt right now? Did she, perhaps feel guilty over what had happened at the party, for cheating on her mediocre husband?

One of Rachael's companions, walked over at an opportune moment, backstage and spoke to her with a heavily Spanish accent "Rachael, you do not seem like yourself at all today. You smile and you laugh, yet I sense a true bleakness about you for the first time since I've known you. Tell me pet, why is this. Do I need to get Lex and Lohandro to muscle in on some fellas good health?"

"No, no. Nothing like that." She paused for a moment. "Have you ever done something, you knew you shouldn't have?"

"Oh Rachael, many, many a time have I done that. Is that what is getting you so down? What could you have done that was so bad." He pried.

"You promise you won't tell a soul?"

"On my Heritage as a Spaniard." He crossed his heart and kissed the holy cross that hung from his neck. Rachael knew that meant he would stick to his word until his dying breath. He had that sort of local reputation.

Rachael looked around briefly, to make sure no one was in earshot, then proceeded in a hushed tone, which wasn't quite a whisper, "I went to a party a few weeks ago. I knew what kind of party it was too and what to expect. I went anyway. I was so frustrated, I just had to or I felt like I'd explode." Her friend, the older actor looked at her tentatively, giving her his full attention as she bit her lip in hesitation but continued "I had the best oral sex I've ever experienced with a strange man at that party. I cheated on my husband, and loved every second of it. Now I have this pit in my stomach that won't go away and it's slowly driving me insane, as if that pit were trying to swallow me whole. I think I feel guilty, but I've never experienced guilt like this."

With a warm smile, a gentle tone and a beat not missed, Rachael's friend answered, "That sounds like quit the dilemma. Ya know, emotionally, people are a little like a dam. They build their mighty walls very high and make them out of the strongest of materials. But every once in a while they have to relieve the pressure or sooner rather than later that wall will come crashing down. It's not good enough to only store. You have to maintain a balance. It sounds like you are reaching your own limit and this party was a way for you to vent. It doesn't sound like you feel guilty to me. It sounds more like you're finally coming to some rather impactful realizations about your life that are now at the front of your mind, rather than at the back where you can comfortably ignore them."