Incest at Prarie Divinity School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only a few days before my ministerial education was to begin, I was completely surprised when my sister Mary arrived in her new gun metal-colored Buick 98 convertible. It was a huge car that resembled a big bathtub with plastic lights that looked like tits and holes in the side of the hood that some designer swiped from a racing car. The dashboard had all the excitement of a television screen, and the radio could pick up distant stations with a plume. Even broadcasts of that group of famous evangelists, the Grahams, Falwells, Swagart, and the Olsteen twins, who all seemed to be related incestuously.

After looking around the college, Mary observed,

"This place is a dump. Are you sure you want to be here?"

"I know it's not Harvard Yard, but I hope to learn the ropes and be a good Christian."

"I suggest you don't hang yourself with the ropes when you come to your senses."

"So you're not too impressed with Prairie Divinity?"

"You know, when I drove in here yesterday, some old turd thought I was a student and sent me to some crazy doctor who said I had to undergo a vaginal exam to get permission to stay on campus. 'Campus' is a very enthusiastic appraisal of this mudhole."

"I didn't want to cause you any trouble, so I took off my short shorts, and this old coot spent ten minutes fingering my cunt under a giant magnifying glass. Then the fucker stuck an ungloved finger deep in the pie. The old guy's dirty fingernail hurts like hell. I've been pissing on the hour ever since."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Your sorry doesn't help, but I'm gonna rely on you for some Butterworth cum to cure any infection he might have given me."

"I'm sorry, Mare, but I don't jerk off."

"Just put your pecker in my hands, and I'll milk the cow's teat."

"Very funny, Sis."

"How is Dad doing?"

"Before I left to visit you, Dad could still get it up, but without his glasses on, he mistook my bunghole for my vag and popped his golden rocket in my butt. It was a good thing he dropped a huge load in my ass, it cured me of constipation."

"Well, you've got to be patient with parental misdirection."

"Mom wanted to use the vibrator on me to ensure my pubococcygeus muscles were in good shape before coming out to see you."

"What are you talking about, pubo-what's-it, it sounds like a dinosaur?"

"No, it's what Mom's fancy vibrator does. She thought it would tone my muscles, but I got so excited that I squirted. First time for me."

"You squirted? You mean you farted?"

"No, squirting is this popular new thing where a girl imitates the way a guy cums and shoots a stream of liquid out of her honey pot while she's being fucked or, in my case, having a vibrator plugged in my quim. It may not be a new thing as they found a mosaic in Pompeii of some wide-legged gal with a fountain issuing between her legs."

"So 'to squirt' is to shoot cum like a man?'

"Well, something like that, I wasn't sure if it was some hormonal liquid or piss, but it relieved me. If you wanna fuck me, I'll see if I can do it again."

"Sissy, I've abstained from sex against the family's wishes. I'm studying to be a man of God."

"Man of Cod, you say? I got fucked by cousin Simon who is a fisherman, and his dick strangely looked like a codfish. It smelled like one, too. I bathed for an hour to get his cling off my pussy. Oh, don't let me forget; Simmy said to give you his best."

"If that 'cling' is his best, it would be better if he fucked Mom. Anyway, Sis, I said, " Man of God, not Cod."

"Oops, sorry, if those two guys next door weren't shouting so loud, I would have heard you. Sounds like one is corn-holing the other."

"Some of these pre-ministers are investigating sin to save the rest of us. They say to combat sin, we must understand it."

"The only thing those two are up to investigating is how quickly one can get his dick in the other's ass."

"Please, Mary, maybe they are just exercising."

"Sure, on my way over here, some nude guy with shaved pubes came out his cabin door, grabbed me by my tits, and tried to drag me into his lair. I only got loose because I promised I'd come back later and jerk him off or fuck him."

"Are you serious?"

"His dick was quite large, too large for anal, but I'm sure my pussy could handle him."

"Mary, you've got to stop being a tart."

"I'd be a 'cherry tart' if Grandad hadn't stolen my cherry the day I turned eighteen. Talk about Butterworth cum tasting like butter, I spread some of his jizz on a day-old bagel, and it softened that sucker of a hockey puck into an edible treat."

"Grandad was an old horn dog. I discovered him on top of Mom more than once."

"Listen here, Kenny, we are wasting the day talking. Let's go over to the nudist lake outside of town and swim. It's already getting hot as hell; even my eyeballs are sweating, and my pussy will need a hydration injection. It's itching terribly."

"Okay, Sis, let's walk to the car, but please stop holding your crotch."

"I'm sorry, but it still hurts from that Doctor's intervention; maybe the crystal pure lake water fed by glacier runoff will be therapeutic."

"Sure, it's not far from here," I said, "Let's try it."

We got in the Buick, but it was so hot we put the top up. The plastic seat covers seemed on fire and burned our asses. I pulled over and got a blanket out of the trunk, and we sat on that. After a while, we recovered with the air conditioner running full blast.

On the way to the lake, we passed a 'Snippy Crocodile Restaurant,' and Mary said, "Pull over. I've got to pee."

I wheeled the big car as close to the entrance as possible and parked there with the car windows down. We passed the ten-foot cartoon statue of Snippy the Crocodile, and I made the mistake of patting the plaster croc on the ass.

Some little kid shouted, "Momma, that guy is sticking his finger in Snippy's ass."

I turned and saw a very fat woman breastfeeding an infant and holding a little kid's hand.

"No, Ma'am, your son is in error, I just patted him, and Snippy doesn't have a real ass. It's all painted plaster."

At that, a big guy wearing a cowboy hat ran up to confront me and shouted,

"You're calling my kid a liar."

"No sir, I would never do that, but your child seems to have an anal fixation."

Rather than defend myself, I turned the other cheek, and the cowboy pushed me into a giant cactus patch.

"You fagot, keep your finger out of Snippy's asshole," said the thug, and off he stormed.

I had to go into the guy's bathroom while Mary was peeing in the lady's room, but I could not pull all the cactus thorns out of my back and ass. I had to recruit Mary to give me a helping hand. Since the men's bathroom was empty, I figured she could quickly come in and help.

We locked ourselves in the first stall, and I dropped my jeans and underwear. Like most women, she had a tweezer in her purse. I yelled with each cactus sticker she pulled out. Call it bad luck, but at that moment, a busload of Japanese tourists charged into the bathroom. After their long bus ride, most of them had the runs, and the place began to smell pretty bad. You could hear them pissing like racehorses and farting like the bass section of the high school band.

Mary said there was a pay phone in the restaurant and asked me to leave the stall to call Dad, who might suggest a treatment for her vaginitis. I pulled up my pants and slipped out of the booth, past the foreigners, some of whom were in their undershorts waving tiny flags. Mary locked herself in the stall, waiting for my return.

I was lucky Dad accepted the collect call. He thought it was from Japan because the tourists were shouting loudly. I explained Mary's problem, and Dad said,

"Just fuck her. A dose of Butterworth sperm will cure her in no time."

"But Dad, I'm a man of God; I don't fuck my sister."

Unfortunately, the sheriff, standing nearby, must have heard my remark. I returned to the bathroom, knocked on the booth door, and Mary let me in. I didn't know the sheriff had followed me.

Mary said, "What the fuck took you so long? I was about to let some of those naked foreigners in here for a foursome. What did Dad say?"

"Dad said the same as you, that I had to fuck you, and the Butterworth sperm would cure you, but I refuse."

Mary wasn't one to take no for an answer. We were both standing up. She grabbed my belt, and before I could stop her, she di-pants me, and my jeans fell to my knees.

"My God, you've got a golden yeller dick, just like King David and Grandpa and your Dad.

"You've seen Dad's dick?"

"Sure, he's been fucking me once a week since I turned 18."

"I didn't know that."

"Now Ken, If you don't wanna fuck me, I'll just hafta jerk you off. This vaginitis is killing me. And she began sliding her hand back and forth on my penis staff.

"Hey, Sis, please stop, I've never done this."

"It's easy. Just shut up, and this will be over in no time."

Mary spit on her hand. Her grip was like iron as she continued jerking my manhood.

"Mary, I never did this before, but it does feel so good."

"If you think jerking feels good, you should stick your big golden cock in my vag, you stubborn ass. "

"Don't talk so loud; some might hear you."

Meanwhile, the sensation of Mary's soft hand pumping my cock handle was too much to bear. In less than a minute, my sister's hand had converted me into a Godless heathen. I changed my mind about sexual activity 100 percent.

"Okay, sis, I'll try fucking ya. I'm doing it for you and also for me."

"It's better if you fuck me. Like this, you might get a pair of blue balls."

Mary lifted her skirt and slipped her panties down. With her guiding hand, she gripped my cock.

"Just put the head in, and go slow, please," I suggested.

After the first minute of the in and out, my thick head was popping air like a champagne cork, but It began to feel pleasurable. Mary said," Keep at it bro, but deeper."

"Ok, Mary, but you're so tight, ok, I'll try to put my dick a little deeper." I pushed deeper, and It felt as if Mary's cunt was a vacuum cleaner sucking my dick into a vortex reminiscent of the Bermuda Triangle.

"Oh yeah, that's even better," she whimpered as her eyes began to fill with tears. With my mid shaft tearing at her clit she begged me, with her two hands holding onto my ass, squeezing me ever closer.

"Deeper bro, deeper. Go on, bro, go for broke, try to hit the back wall. Stuff it in like a summer sausage!"

It was about that time that I imagined my balls were talking to me, saying,

"You don't need to be a man of God. It is enough to be a man. Sex is the beauty of life. Sex is the reason for existence. In sexual passion, you can find God. The essence of God is revealed in the act of fornication."

And for the first time, I realized I had been in error to degenerate intercourse, and I would now celebrate fucking as the most pleasurable thing a man can do.

Without warning my sister, standing upright beside her, I bucked my hips, and in one full thrust, I stuffed the entire length of the big guy inside her. Her cunt was smooth as silk and deep as a swimming pool. I was moving with the speed of a speedboat, in and out, faster and faster. I had hardly begun my acceptance of depravity when I realized I was about to cum.

I made every effort to be silent, to hold back the tidewater welling up inside me, but I was unsuccessful. My cock had a will of its own and a power over me. My penis exploded in my sister Mary's love canal. I shouted, like an idiot,

"WA WHO, OH ME OH MY, I LOVE YA SIS!!!" and I filled her cunt with Butterworth whip cream. A look of relief came over her face as the soothing butter sperm filled every crevice, sticking to her half-moon-shaped winged labia like glue.

As my dick filled her up like a caulking gun, I saw the face of God in our endeavor.

BAM CABOOM!! Someone bashed the stall door open, and standing there was Hoss, the Sheriff's deputy, ready to arrest both of us. What bad timing for an interruption.

Sheriff Hoss put cuffs on us but did not let us pull up our underwear. He perp walked us half-naked to his patrol car and drove around to the back of 'Snippy Crocodile Restaurant,' where the cops had a small Sheriff's station and a garage with a justice of the peace sitting there. Hoss dragged us before the Judge.

The judge sat behind a card table with a gavel and a large metal cup filled with pencils. The Judge was an older man with long gray hair wearing a suit jacket and a bolo tie. He wore a pair of very dark Harry Potter glasses. I initially thought he was blind, which made the whole event seem a travesty of justice.

"I caught this brother fucking his sister in the shitter," said the Sheriff.

Without a moment's hesitation, the Judge responded,,

"That will be Fifty dollars or ten days in jail."

"Please uncuff me so I can pay," I asked Hoss.

"The Sheriff used a small key and freed both of us. I pulled up my pants, grabbed my wallet, and paid the judge, who handed me a yellow pencil and said, "Case dismissed."

We left the court as quickly as possible, but the sheriff followed us and stopped us before we could walk to the Buick.

"Miss, could you give me a fast blow job? You've got two really nice titties." With that comment, Hoss grabbed Mary's hand and pressed it to his crotch. "Feel how hard I am," he said, drooling as he spoke.

Mary spoke respectfully to the Sheriff, "Oh yes, you've got a whopper of a dingus, but I'm getting over a bad case of the crabs, so I'll fit you in a few days when I'm cured. You don't want to bring that home to your wife?"

"That's very Christian of ya to tell me that. Maybe ya caught it from your brother?"

"No, I think I caught it from someone over at Prairie Divinity. But honey, sure as God made little green apples, I'll be back, and I'll do ya good. I'm really looking forward to that big sheriff's cock of yours squeezing its way into my cunty. I've got to run now, but I promise I'll be back," and she pinched the deputy right through his gray pants right on his cock's head."

I asked the big lug, who looked in pain, "Are you going to file a report with the Prairie Divinity School?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I gotta, but don't worry, the buggers will be proud to have a real fucker in the school."

With that news, Mary and I relaxed and headed around to the front of the Snippy Crocodile Statue, where I'd parked the car.

"I must say, Kenneth, I'm feeling much better with that plug of butter cum inside me," said Mary. We took off to the lake and had a lovely afternoon under the wooden slatted sunscreen on the pebbled beach. There was a migrant camp nearby where we bought some damn good bacon-wrapped hot dogs grilled over a wood fire.

"Are you sure you want to be a minister, Kenneth?" When my sister is earnest, she calls me Kenneth.

"Well, Mary, after being jerked off and giving into temptation and finally fucking my sister, I admit I'm not having second thoughts about entering and putting my dick into the Devil's playtoy. By that, I do mean pussy. By the way, is your pussy feeling any better?"

"Yes, Ken, I certainly am feeling 'butter.' We both laughed at the joke.

"I stuffed a piece of plastic wrap from the hot dog up my cooch so I wouldn't lose any of your miraculous cum," said Mary.

"Good thinking, Sis. Now that my mind is clear of the brain pressure caused by all that backed-up sperm, I think maybe being a pussy doctor ain't such a bad idea."

The sun was beginning to set, so we drove back to the dorm. I parked, and we walked through the mud to Cabin 6, and I got my stuff. I told Dicky what had happened, and he agreed I wasn't cut out for the ministry.

"So you fucked your sister to cure her?"

"Yes."

"Very Christian of you. God bless."

Then Dickey reached out, putting his hand under Mary's short dress, sticking a finger in her love hole. When he pulled out his wet finger, he immediately began licking it.

"You're right. Whatever your sister's got leaking out of her bat wings, tastes like freshly churned butter."

"Come on," said Mary, "We've got a few hours of dusty road to travel before we get home."

We climbed back in the Buick. Just as we were ready to depart, the 'tit grabber-guy' ran out to talk to Mary. He was naked, and his erection was sticking out and pointing at the sky.

"Hold on bro, I promised this guy," and leaning her right arm out the car window, Mary jerked the guy off in no time. Of course, his cum load hit the door and left a long white steak.

"Thanks," said the 'tit grabber-guy,' I really needed that. God bless. I'll pray for you every night."

"I'll bet with your wrist," said Mary.

"Ok, Ken, let's get the fuck out of here, we'll clean the jizz off the door later."

As we pulled out of the muddy driveway, I could see the guy on his knees praying. Then he put his hands down to his waist and it looked like he was whacking off again.

After we drove down the muddy driveway, Mary said,

"You know, Kenny, these big bench seats are so comfy. We ought to pull over on the way back, turn on the radio, and you can give me another dollop of your magic sperm."

"Yep, Mary, I was just thinking the same thing."

"Yes, I can see you've got a tent pole in your pants. Don't lose it!"

And my sister reached out with her damp hand, unzipped my jeans, and held my big stiff golden yellow cock for most of the ride back except to scratch her head occasionally. I imagine the drippings from my cock caused the curling of her hair wherever she touched it.

With Mary's witticism, I put my foot down on the big gas pedal, and we peeled out of Prairie Divinity, never to return.

About an hour away from home, I pulled over under the shade of an old oak tree, and this time I gave my sister a good long fucking that she deserved, resulting in a proper dollop of buttery sperm. By the time we got home, her vagina was filled, and she was completely recovered.

A FINAL NOTE

These events happened many years ago. In the months ahead, I took Dad's advice to enroll in college as a pre-med student. In time, I applied and was accepted in Medical School, and four years later, I graduated. I became a partner in Dad's thriving practice, and when Dad passed, I took over the practice. Dad was right, wallowing in cunt really wasn't a bad thing.

I was reading my bible the other night, and in Matthew 19, Jesus actually said, 'a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,' and that is what we Butterworths have been doing for hundreds of years, so incest can't really be a bad thing.

THE END

12