The Amulet

Story Info
A family heirloom holds magic for Josh and his mom.
11.5k words
4.57
46.6k
114
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Amulet

A family heirloom holds magic for Josh and his mom

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between characters over the age of 18. Any similarity between these characters, and any other real people is entirely coincidental.

I don't have a PhD in English or Writing. So, give me a break on English and grammar. I hope you like it.

Warning, this story contains supernatural incestuous sex, anal sex, and romantic love between consenting adult mothers and their sons. If this offends you, please move on to another story.

Introduction:

Sarah was at home browsing the internet when she heard the phone ring. As she picked it up, she had an ominous feeling that something bad had happened.

It was the local hospital calling to inform her that her mother and stepdad had been in a car accident, and she should come immediately to the emergency room. So, she yelled for her son, Josh, to hurry and join her. Grabbing their coats, they hopped in their car, and sped off to the hospital not knowing what fate awaited them.

When they finally arrived at the emergency room, they were greeted by a nurse, and told to wait while she got the doctor. She knew that wasn't a good sign. Why didn't they just point her towards their rooms?

When the doctor came out, he led them to what Sarah recognized as the Relatives' Room for grieving family members. She immediately feared the worst, and she soon heard her fears were all too true.

Sarah was the only child of her parents. So, it was up to Sarah to make all the arrangements for her mother and stepdad. Sarah already knew what her mother and stepdad wanted because they had discussed it long in advance.

It wasn't long after the funeral when her parent's attorney contacted her to let her know she and Josh were the only ones named in their wills. Of course, she already knew this, too. They were the only living relatives.

Sarah was named the primary beneficiary and executor of the estate, and she was surprised to learn that her parents had managed to save quite a bit of money in their lifetime. Some of it was probably left to her by Sarah's long-deceased birth father.

Sarah was left the family home, which had long since been paid off, along with a tidy sum of savings. She was also left all of their personal property with the exception of a few items specifically chosen to be left to their grandson, Josh.

Josh was to receive some odds and ends that were special to his grandmother and him, along with some of his birth grandfather's personal property, including a very special amulet she always kept locked up.

****

The Story Begins:

Josh loved the amulet. It was gold in the shape of a lion's head, and the eyes were sparkling rubies all on a heavy gold chain. On the back was an inscription in some foreign language Josh didn't understand.

The inscription looked like some type of pictographs of a dead language. He couldn't find anything like it on the internet, and he couldn't find anyone to translate it for him, either.

After the estate was settled, Sarah and Josh had the huge job of clearing the house of odds and ends that were basically worthless, and storing the property they wished to keep. Then they arranged for an estate sale to clear the items they wished to sell.

Once all the work was done, Josh felt comfortable wearing his amulet at all times, even when he went to sleep at night. The first night he wore it to bed, he had a dream about a young man he didn't recognize. He was just eating at the kitchen table. Then, the strange young man went to bed, and Josh wondered where that odd dream came from.

The next day, he and his mom, Sarah, decided to sit down and go through a family photo album they found when cleaning out the house. While Sarah and Josh flipped through the album, one photo in particular stood out to Josh. It was a picture of the young man from his dream.

When Josh asked Sarah who that man was in the photo, she replied "Oh, that was your grandpa when he was about your age. He was a handsome young man. You look a lot like him. You inherited his stocky, muscular frame, ivory skin, blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. As a matter of fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was a picture of you. Why do you want to know?"

Josh explained to her "I had a dream about him last night. It was weird because I don't think I've ever seen this photo before."

Her only reply was "That's odd. I had a dream about him last night, too. Funny thing was he was young in my dream, but I really don't remember him at that age. Isn't that weird?"

Both Sarah and Josh thought that was an odd coincidence, but thought nothing more of it.

The next night, Josh had another dream about his grandpa as a young man. In this dream, he was having dinner again, but, this time, he was with an older woman he didn't recognize which he thought was odd. Although the woman was unfamiliar, she looked very much like his mom.

So, the next day, Josh flipped through the album again, looking for a picture of the older woman. When he finally found it, he asked his mom who it was, and she said "Oh, that's my grandma, my father's mother. She died many years ago. I never knew her, but she and dad were really close. He died a couple of years after grandma"

It made sense that it would be grandpa's mom with him as they ate, the only problem was why he was dreaming about people he never met. The whole thing was really odd.

He began to wonder if he was being haunted or something. Then he thought "Oh, that's just stupid. There aren't any ghosts."

The next evening, Josh had another dream about his grandpa. In this dream, after dinner was over, and they had cleared and washed the dishes, his grandpa kissed his mother good night. The kiss appeared to be right on the corner of her mouth. It didn't linger beyond what may be considered motherly, though.

So, he thought no more about this dream either, but Josh wasn't sharing his odd dreams with his mom anymore. He was afraid she might think he was losing his mind.

The next evening, Josh had the same dream, but just a bit different. This time after dinner was done, his grandpa kissed his own mother right on the lips. It didn't last long enough to be too inappropriate, and Josh thought no more of it other than the obvious... This is getting really weird.

The following night, the dream seems to get a bit stranger. His grandpa is having dinner with his mom, and after dinner his grandpa's kiss with his mom lingers longer than he'd consider appropriate. So, Josh began to wonder where this was leading.

Each night, the dream seemed to progress, and it took a strange turn the next night. This time, Josh dreamed that, after eating dinner, his grandpa and his great grandma go to the den where they sit on the couch, and they began kissing very inappropriately.

Josh's great grandma really looked surprisingly like his own mom. So, as the dreams progressed, Josh began noticing his mom. For the first time, he was beginning to see her as a woman... not just his mother. It started leading him to some very inappropriate thoughts.

The next night, Josh didn't have another dream. He was still trying to process the thoughts he was having about the dream from the night before. But the next night, the dream continued down this hole of strange events, when Josh dreamed that after dinner his grandpa was kissing his own mother on the couch while fondling her breasts. Now he was really beginning to get concerned about where this was leading, not to mention his own sanity.

Now, he was beginning to notice his own mother's large, creamy, ivory breasts she inherited from her grandma which sagged as would be expected for a woman of her age, but withstood the test of time very well.

Sarah was only 38, and had given birth to Josh at the tender age of 19. She had a very captivating jiggle as she walked. She had a voluptuous hour-glass figure, some would consider a BBW, large breasts, thin waist, large hips, and an ample posterior. This was something Josh wished he'd never noticed.

The next night, Josh didn't have another dream, but he was still trying to process the dream from the night before. It was making him feel more guilty about the thoughts he was having about his mom.

The next night, the dream continues down this taboo plot line. He dreamed his grandpa and his great grandmother passed on dinner. Instead, they went straight to bed.

****

The dream

As his grandpa was sitting at the dinner table, his own mom walked around the table toward his grandpa in a very sultry manner. Her wide, shapely hips swayed from side to side as her breasts jiggled from their enormous, unsupported weight covered only by a thin, red, silky nightgown which only came down to mid-thigh.

As she reached his grandpa, she leaned over him, and kissed him very passionately. Josh dreamed their tongues were exploring and battling as their lips mashed together in a forbidden kiss that electrified Josh even as he slept.

Josh's grandpa fondled her meaty breasts as she pulled him up from the chair leading him to her bedroom. Once they reached her bedroom, his grandpa watched as his own mom let the nightgown gently slide off her shoulders, and slowly down her body until it puddled around her feet.

His grandpa watched in amazement, as his own mother's body is revealed to him, in all its natural beauty, from her enormous breasts down her hour-glass figure, to her thin waist and hefty hips, then her meaty thighs, her perfectly proportionate calves to her pretty painted toes. There she stood in front of grandpa as she held her hands out to him.

Grandpa managed to close his mouth, and pop his eyes back into his head as he walked over taking his mother's hands into his. She sat down on the bed, and she had Josh's grandpa sit next to her.

Then his grandpa took her in his arms, and kissed her again this time rubbing his hands all over her beautiful ivory flesh. She responded by pulling off his shirt as she rubbed her hands over her son's body squeezing his nipples between her fingers.

Then she reached down pulling both his shorts, and his boxers off in one motion. As his grandpa's shorts moved down his pelvis, his cock sprang straight up, and his mom took his cock in her hands, pumping up and down, while she moved off the bed and onto her knees.

Once she was on her knees, she looked up into her sons' brown eyes with her similar brown eyes while she licked her son's cock from its base up to the tip. Then she used her tongue to circle around the head, before taking it in her mouth while sucking deeply. Then she released the head while she licked every visible bit of flesh of his magnificent cock.

While still holding the base of her son's cock, she plunged it about half way down her throat before she pulled back. Again and again, she plunged down on his cock taking just a bit more each time until she finally had the entirety of his long shaft deep down her throat only gagging once.

She continued her assault on his pulsing prick until she felt it start to expand in her throat. Knowing he had the impatience of youth; she knew her son was about to explode in her mouth. So, she pulled back, keeping just the head in her mouth while she pumped it with her fist.

That's when her son yelled "I'M CUMMING, MOM. I'M CUMMING." He felt his hot semen push through his throbbing cock like a firehose. He sent shot after shot into his mother's mouth until it started to leak out of the corners of her mouth, but when he was done, she just slurped it up. Then she swallowed every drop into her belly, and licked her lips as she looked deeply into her son's eyes.

Then, she hopped up onto the bed, slid up until her head was resting on her pillow. Spreading her legs wide to expose her hairy bush to her son, she said "Your turn, baby. Get on your knees between my legs, and lick your mommy's pussy for her!"

He wasted no time in crawling over her leg, getting on his knees, and bending over as he began licking his very first pussy. He had no idea what to expect, but he bent over, inhaled her scent and began licking that intoxicating example of womanhood.

Having no clue what to do, he licked and he sucked as he watched his mother's face for signs of success or failure. She purred and moaned as he used his virgin mouth on his mother's quim. She finally said "Right there, baby! Now stick a couple of fingers in me!"

He obeyed immediately, as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her moistening cunt, having only seen in nature the motion he should use. So, he continued to pump in and out, while he licked and sucked doing all he could to give his mother the same feeling she gave him only moments before.

Throughout the whole experience, his young cock managed to stay hard and erect. Even though, as an impatient youth, he was ready for more, he continued to pleasure his mother until she did something he'd never seen before. At first, he wondered if he broke her. Then he realized, as she shook and shivered arching her back up off the bed while clamping her thighs around his head, screaming "RIGHT THERE, BABY! MOMMY'S CUMMING! OHHHH!"

Then he knew, he'd given her the same pleasure as she'd given him. As her back fell onto the bed, she released her hold on his head, and he crawled up beside his mother taking her in his arms. He kissed her deeply as they both tasted themselves mingled together as their tongues battled in a fight where there would be no losers.

Eventually his mother pulled away, and said "Now get back where you were between my legs."

He followed her instructions crawling down between her legs, and got on his knees saying "OK, what now?"

Having already prepared him with his first orgasm, she said "Lay down on me propping up your weight with your elbows."

He moved into position, and she took his hard cock in her hand rubbing it over her still quivering cunt from the opening to her clit. She repeated this several times before placing the head of his prick in her opening. Then she said "Now push forward slowly."

It took all his willpower not to shove his aching cock into her cunt as quickly as possible, but he pushed in slowly just as she asked.

Once he was fully enveloped in his mother's hot, moist, cunt, he just stayed absolutely still until he got further instructions from her.

Then she shakily said "Now, slowly start moving in and out!"

Again, he followed her instructions until he thought he was doing just as she wanted. So, he slowly started pumping in and out repeatedly until she said "Now a little faster, baby. Fuck mommy!"

So, he sped up, and she said "Just like that, baby! Fuck me! Fuck mommy!"

He couldn't believe this was happening. It was the most exquisite feeling he could imagine. So, he tried to keep it at a slow pace wanting it to last forever.

Then she said "Come on, baby. Don't tease mommy! FUCK ME!!"

So, he sped up taking long hard strokes, and she said "THAT'S IT, BABY!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK MOMMY GOOD AND HARD!!!"

Now he needed to get a little more comfortable. So, he moved just a little bit which made his hips roll, and his mother yelled "OH, FUCK, BABY!! THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME!!!"

So, now he was beginning to get some confidence, and he rolled his hips several times as his mother moaned and grunted with pleasure. So, his impatience finally got the better of him, and he started pounding his mother's pussy as hard and fast as he could.

His mother screamed "OH, SHIT, BABY!! THAT'S IT!!! YOU'RE MAKING MOMMY CUM!!! OHHHH YEEEES!!!"

Just then, he felt the walls of his mother's cunt clamp down on his throbbing cock. This was more than he could handle, and he felt the cum rush from his balls to his mother's waiting cunt. He pumped spurt after spurt into her as she screamed in his ears until they both collapsed.

****

As quickly as it had begun, the dream ended, and when Josh woke up, he felt the moisture in his sheets, and wasted no time before wrapping his hand around his throbbing cock. This dream had left him more excited than he'd ever felt in his life.

So, it didn't take long before Josh pumped a huge load all over his hands and stomach. Laying there in bed after the most intense orgasm of his young life, Josh felt totally drained as he caught his breath.

When he went down for breakfast, he mentioned nothing of his dream. He knew that was something best kept private. So, he and Sarah sat at the breakfast table quietly eating until they were done.

They cleared away the dishes, and went about their daily business without a word, but through it all Josh and Sarah would periodically look up at each other grinning a shy, timid grin at one another.

Each night after the hot, wet dream, Josh would go to bed excited for the next "episode" of the continuing saga in his dreams, but there weren't any. For the next three nights, Josh went to bed excited, and woke up disappointed. So, he assumed they were over.

Once he'd decided they were done, he was able to go to bed without the anticipation of another hot dream. So, the release of the anxiety allowed him to fall asleep easily.

Now that the anticipation was gone, he had the exact same dream again. As he slept, he watched his grandpa lose his virginity to his own mother as they made love and fucked the shit out of each other.

Once again, he awakened in moist sheets, and wasted no time before wrapping his hand around his throbbing cock pumping it until his hands and stomach were coated in hot jism.

Now, Josh began to have this dream every night. The more he had it, the more it stayed in his thoughts, and the more vivid it became. It was almost like watching a porn movie now as he recalled it in his waking dreams.

After about a month of having this same incestuous dream, it abruptly came to an end. There was no dream that night. Now Josh awakened, and felt like something had been taken from him, something he treasured.

Over the next week, sometimes Josh had the dream, and sometimes he didn't. His mood varied depending on the dream. When he had the dream, he was in a good mood all day, and when he didn't, his mood was sour.

Sarah began to notice these varying moods of her son. Sometimes he was a pleasure to be around, and other times it was best to just steer clear of him.

This night Josh had a dream, but it was much different than any of the others. This dream would really rattle him. It was unlike any dream he had ever had. This time his grandpa is talking to him.

****

Josh's Dream

In the dream, grandpa says "Josh, I've been trying to show you something very important... My mom and I had a very special relationship. It's one I never found again in life, even with your grandma, but I have it again now.

"There's no greater love than the love a mother and son share, and that love can be so much more, when you both give everything to each other.

"Josh, right now, your mom is very sad. She just lost her mom. She doesn't have anyone to share her life with, and she's lonely. You're lonely, too.

"You and your mom can help each other heal. Give yourselves to each other.

"Don't be worried or apprehensive. I'm having a similar conversation with your mom tonight, and, yes, she also saw the other dream. Give this some thought, and I urge you to love your mom like no other man possibly could.

"This is the magic of the amulet I left you. The magic starts when you turn 19, as you are now. It's left to grandsons, but the true gift is for him and his mother. It's been passed down through generations. Every other generation, a mother has a son, and they receive this same gift. This is a family heirloom and our secret.

"Please take my advice, and the advice of all the previous generations of mothers and their sons that came before you. Love your mom. I would've spent my life with my mother had she lived. Your grandma knew about this, and that's why the amulet has always been locked up. It's preserved for every son in our lineage.