All Comments on 'Incest Day 01: Kissing Cousins'

by thesexxilexxi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very very nicely written and generally flowed pretty well. Now that the first day and awkwardness has happened; hopefully since she did like it and Alex wasn't rough or pushy; she should now go with whatever else he has planned. She should screw him blind so he knows women can do it that way too. She should do everything to him in return and they can really enjoy it better. Now things should be more descriptive and more fun. Great start and thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Give that sexy Alex some sexy chest hair, especially so it can gently run against her breasts

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
love it

thank you, hope you plan to keep us in the loop on the rest of the game.

BrewlewBrewlewover 7 years ago
Moooore!

Very well written! I hope you continue the story soon!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Sweet

A nice story with all the hallmarks of a summer romance. Plus incest. It's actually well rounded, I don't even miss the further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting story line.

I'm not a fan of forced sex.

The title snagged my interest. The writing was good. The characterization of the girl was good (Alec was one-dimensional.) But the uncaringness of Alec disturbed me.

At the end of the day, (literally and figuratively), there was no joy in the story.

I really hope the writer continues, but finds a way to add joy and appreciation into the story.

Lance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous