Incest, Domination and Gangbang

Story Info
Mom and two sons hire professionals.
6k words
4.38
48.8k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was she supposed to do with her two lazy sons? Four months after they'd left school, almost 19 years old, and neither had tried much to get a job.

The twins were Lauren's only children. Complications meant she was never to conceive again, now she was at the top of her career in the big-city law firm in which she was a partner and had thrown herself into her career without compromising her role as mother to Ryan and Nick. They wanted for nothing, not even her loving attention and her time.

Their father was long gone after being caught with his dick in his secretary. His loss - these days she was earning more in two months than he did in a year.

Ryan was thinking about the army, Nick had no clue what he wanted. Lauren had given them the best education money can buy, but they'd not done well at high school and despite being smart in many ways, academic work was not one of them.

And this was the last straw. They hadn't started the evening meal despite it being their turn, hell they hadn't even put the day's dishes in the dishwasher.

Lauren kicked off her shoes and stormed upstairs in her stockinged feet ready to rip into them, but stopped short in the hall when she heard a female giggle from Nick's room, followed by Ryan's deep voice saying "I'm warning you, any more and you'll get it!"

Why was he in his brother Nick's room with a girl? Then it became clear when Nick said "He's ready. Are you?"

Lauren had to listen. She was intrigued so she got closer and listened at the door. The girl giggled again and simply said, "Go on then. I'm ready. Come on."

There was silence for a few seconds followed by rustling and creaking bed springs, then a long, low moan that could only have come from the girl, who began whispering dirty talk: "Oh yessss. Fuck, that's too hot. Slowly boys, go slowly till I stretch for you."

'Boys' plural? 'Stretch for you'?

It was clear there was sexual activity in there. Not in HER fucking house! Not while they were living off HER hard work!

She flung the door open and there they were. Nick was on his back on his huge king-size bed with its expensive blue satin sheets, his cock inside a skinny blonde's pussy, his feet towards the door to give his mother an instantaneous picture of the whole scene: Ryan was behind her with his dick in her butthole. It took them two or three stokes into the girl before the boys noticed she was there.

The girl didn't catch on until she felt them stop fucking altogether, then looking behind her at the fuming woman in the doorway she shrieked, but couldn't do much being pinned between two rigid cocks.

"I think you need to get dressed and go young lady." Her tone allowed no argument.

Lauren stormed off to her own room for a shower, but paused to listen while the boys swore and the girl made her exit. After hearing the front door close, Lauren took off her white cotton blouse and lace bra, threw them on the bed, and massaged her breasts thankful for them to be free of their constraints.

She was rightfully proud of them. Taking off her bra allowed them to fall maybe an inch, so firm were they, the roundness of her D-cups being capped with dark brown nipples that pointed upwards. Girls half her age dreamed of tits like them.

Unzipping her tight black business skirt and stepping out of it, she sat on her bed, and began rolling her stockings off first one leg then the other. No pantyhose for her; finest silk only. She caught a sight of herself in the full-length mirror and smiled at the reflection. She knew she had thighs men drooled over, calves that made women jealous, and dainty feet a fetishist would cream his pants just to lick once.

The mirror gave her a glimpse between her own thighs at the little white panties she wore. Opening her thighs wider, the reflection betrayed what she'd been mentally suppressing. What she'd witnessed gave her a distinct wet spot.

She'd been double-teamed herself a couple of times and had loved it. Was she aroused at the abstract thought of two cocks in one girl? Or was she aroused by the cocks being attached to her twin sons? Or maybe she was a little jealous of the girl?

While she pondered those thoughts, she inadvertently cupped her breasts and pulled at the nipples. They hardened, then suddenly she shocked herself out of the thought. They were her sons, for fuck's sake.

Time for a shower. The panties came off, she ran the shower and luxuriated under the strong hot stream as she washed away the day's troubles and the city grime. The problem was, her mind kept returning to her son's two cocks plundering the skinny girl. Maybe she'd allow herself a few minutes on her double toy later...

With her shoulder-length auburn hair wrapped in a towel and a one-piece pink cotton jumpsuit on that she liked to relax around the house in, Lauren went downstairs to persuade her boys to get on with preparing dinner.

They sat on the couch watching Mythbusters on TV.

"Ryan! Nick! Dammit you two lazy bastards don't even have the decency to shower and put the dinner on after I catch you both fucking some slut in my house. I work damned hard to provide for you. Don't you think you owe me something in return?"

Ryan spoke. He was usually the most assertive, even aggressive when his buttons are pushed. "Usually when you say you'll be late that means 9 or 10 o'clock. It's just past seven."

"So what?"

"So we didn't expect you yet. We'd have had our fun with Lucy, cooked the chili con carne and had it ready for you, but you came home early and fouled it up."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing! It's MY fault the kitchen's a mess and there's nothing ready to eat?"

"Yep, pretty much. And you owe us, I reckon."

"I owe YOU? How do you..."

Ryan stood and faced her directly. Nick looked back over his shoulder. Ryan continued: "We know you read Literotica mom. You've left the pages open more than once. We know you like two cocks at once, that's why we wanted to try it. Lucy's the first girl we found who was willing, and it took us ages to hook up with her and she charged us four hundred fucking dollars. So we figure you owe us."

Now it was Nick's turn to speak. "Mom, we also know you saved a bunch of favourite stories about sons and moms together. More than any other category. Why don't you just stop messing us about and get over here. We want to finish with you what we started with Lucy."

Lauren stared into each of her son's eyes in turn, her jaw opened wide in disbelief at what she'd heard. But she knew her sons well. They weren't kidding.

"Now just a minute you two. In case you have forgotten I'm your MOTHER! What the hell..."

This was not like Nick but she knew he was serious. And Ryan's eyes told her she was not going to get out of this easily. So she tried to call their bluff.

"Just what would you have me do? Shall your mother suck your cocks? Then you take turns in my ass while the other pokes my pussy? Is that what you want?"

"Pretty much," said Ryan. "And we want it now, if you please."

"If I please? I'm not..."

"NOW mom. Ryan's not joking. Don't make us force you!"

Despite the threatening tone her sons were taking, Lauren had to admit her pussy was dampening at the prospect. After all she had already resolved to give both her holes a workout on her double-delight tonight after getting hot over the mental images of her sons cocks inside that girl. But it was her tits that gave her away. Ryan looked at his brother, grinning, and said "Her nipples are hard. Look."

And they were, scratching against the cotton jumpsuit. Then Nick tricked her. "And she's wet between the legs!"

Lauren bent her head to look, but there was no tell-tale patch. Nick snorted a laugh. "See. If she wasn't hot for it she would have been confident she wasn't showing it. Over here mom."

Lauren knew her boys wouldn't really hurt her. She admitted to herself that it was just good luck that there was no wet patch showing, because she really was hot and ready. And they were right. They looked like they'd researched how to treat her and knew that this very scenario was one of her masturbating fantasies, so, well, what the fuck?

She went to the other side of the couch and stood between her sons and the TV. Ryan told her to undress. She slipped out of the jumpsuit and her underwear coyly - these were her sons after all, and put one arm across her breasts and the other hand to cover her pussy. Nick looked her over, but Ryan bumped his shoulder in warning and then they both looked beyond her to the TV. Ryan had given his brother a signal, Lauren knew they'd had a plan. Nick spoke:

"Stand over there, face away from us and bend over."

She did. Both boys looked for a few seconds at their mother's smooth pussy lips with the little patch of auburn pubes above it, and at her tight little asshole, then turned back to Mythbusters.

Nick again: "Geez that blonde girl looks hot. Great tits! Even better than the regular girl, what's her name?"

"Carrie or something like that. Yeah, this one's hot. Oh,mum?"

"Yes?"

"Stand up and turn around, hands by your sides. Right. Plant your feet apart. Wider. Stand like that."

This was a new experience for a successful professional woman who was drop-down-dead gorgeous into the bargain: She was used to being the one with the answers, in control, and she was used to men going redfaced at the mere glimpse of her cleavage or stocking-tops, yet here she was naked, pussy splayed in front of two late-teenagers who were focused on some blonde on TV and not on her naked delights. Her cheeks reddened in rage and embarrassment, but she figured it was part of the game and went along with it.

There was a voice in the back of her mind. For many women, it would have been a voice of shame and scorn but for Lauren it only served to stoke her libido. The thoughts melded together like this: 'Yeah she's got good tits but mine are rounder, bigger, and over here to be seen. Smartasses. Is that a drip of pussy juice? I daren't look. Pussy! Their mother's pussy! Shit, did I just admit that? I'm showing my sons my tits and pussy. I bent over and let them look. And it's turning me on. Incest. There, it's out in the open. I want incest sex with my sons.'

The TV show finished, and Lauren's nipples hardened in anticipation of her son's sexual attentions. Ads came on, but her sons ignored her apart from occasionally looking at her nakedness. She tried to see in their groins whether they were hard. She couldn't tell but shit, they HAD to be, right? Teenagers with a foxy naked woman at their command? Not to mention the interrupted lust from two hours or so ago. Yeah, they were pretending not to be horny. So she'd play along, although her thighs were beginning to complain at being in a wide-foot stance for so long.

"Boys?"

They glanced at her, then back to the ads without answering.

"Boys? Oh all right. Masters?"

"What is it?" said Ryan.

"I'm very sore standing like this. May I change position?"

No response. Where had they learnt this stuff? Oh right. The stories she'd favourited on Literotica.

"Sir, may I please change position?"

"Not yet."

She was dismayed to hear the Mythbusters theme music again. Back-to-back episodes. More humiliation. This one was an old episode. Fighting the rising discomfort in her thighs, Lauren realised this was the episode in which Karri Byron took a mould of her perfect butt in a body stocking for a myth about getting sucked onto airplane toilet seats. When that part came up, she noticed her boys shifting in their seats and knew they were making room for erections. She felt even more humiliated. The sight of Byron's ass in a body stocking got them hard but her naked body didn't? Then the voice in her head calmed her emotions: 'What did you expect? They were DPing that hooker, after who knows what foreplay, they've had you naked for half an hour now and they have been appreciating your body, this is just them playing another card. They've been hard all along. The question is will they do anything about it before your burning thighs give way?'

At the end of that segment, Ryan clicked the TV off and he and his brother beckoned for their mother to stand in front of them. Thankful for the position change but groaning at the pain in her thighs and calves, Lauren stood there with legs trembling from the acid buildup in her thigh muscles.

Now her sons made a show of admiring what they saw. Ryan spoke first: "Think she'll make up for our four hundred bucks?"

Four hundred! She charged that much for an hour's legal work...

"Yeah. She'll do just fine. OK mom. You start by giving us a show. Make us hard and ready."

As if they weren't already... OK, Lauren thought, I'm not wasting time here. Straight to it.

She lay on the carpet in the middle of the room, opened her legs wide with her knees bent and feet on the floor, and opened her dripping pussy lips wide, before pushing three fingers inside and fucking herself with them.

Her sons leaned forwards onto the edge of their couch. Their eyes were glued to their sexy mother in front of them. She upped the ante by using a finger of her other hand below her butt cheeks to simultaneously finger her asshole. Laying like that, her upper arms pushed her ample breasts together and her ministrations made her tits jiggle slightly.

Ryan was grinning but Nick had pure lust in his eyes. Lauren fixed his eyes and licked her lips. Nick reacted. He stood, pulled off his tee shirt and jeans, dropped his boxers to the ground, then knelt on the left side of his mother with his cock close to her mouth.

Lauren had not seen her sons naked since bathtime as kids. Nick's cock was 7 inches and thick, just like his dad's had been. Now rigid beside her head, her son was slowly wanking his foreskin back and forwards and slapping the bottom of his dick against his mother's lips. She opened them for him, but instead of putting his rigid member in her mouth Nick continued to masturbate and occasionally tap her face with it.

Out of the corner of her eye Lauren saw that Ryan had also undressed. He knelt on the other side and now both her sons masturbated while cockslapping their mother's face. Instinctively she stopped frigging herself and reached for each of their dicks, grasping them lightly, but her sons wouldn't let her suck them. She stopped trying and just let them continue, then Ryan pushed his cock sideways into her mouth. She realised then: If she wanted it she wouldn't get it. The initiative was not hers. She was there as a fucktoy not a lover.

After a few strokes in his mother's mouth, Ryan's cock left to be replaced with Nick's. As she'd suspected, Ryan's was slightly longer but thinner.

Now Ryan was in his mom's mouth, Nick started tweaking her right nipple mercilessly, pulling and twisting quite hard until she squealed on her other son's cock. But there was no denying she was more aroused than she could remember. She felt a trickle down the inside of her thigh which stopped when it sneaked into her asshole. Her pussy burned for contact. When she tried to move a hand there, both boys immediately stopped her. Oh right. She was there to be fucked, not to be pleasured.

Nick straddled his mom's lower rib cage and put his cock between her tits. He gathered them together around his member, titfucking her while Ryan's arousal rose in her mouth. Lauren had both her hands on Ryan now, one jacking him into her mouth and the other squeezing his balls. Nick's hands on her breasts were a little rough as he plunged his cock there, but Lauren was beyond caring. Her mind was all lust, her body hypersensitive to any touch anywhere, and she wondered if she would be able to orgasm even without direct stimulation.

Ryan's panting and increased moans told her she might not find out - he was close to jizzing in her mouth. And she had another realisation. Nick on her stomach was causing pressure against her bladder. In just a couple of minutes it had gone from mild discomfort to a fear she'd pee involuntarily on the carpet.

Then her thoughts flipped back to Ryan, whose cock pulsed with increased rigidity. He threw his head back, let out a low, throaty moan, then convulsed as his cum jetted into the back of his mother's throat, gob after gob, while she gulped it down noisily.

Seeing his brother cumming into their mother's mouth was the tipping point for Nick. He raised his ass off her stomach and began jacking with urgency. With Ryan spent in her mouth, Lauren reached for her other son's ball sack and squeezed gently to help him cum. When he did, he sprayed his jets over her right breast and in the valley between them, gutturally moaning as his spurts subsided, until he too was spent.

Ryan took his cock from her mouth and instructed her to stay where she was. Nick's senses returned, and he looked into his mother's eyes with guilt and shame. But reflected in her eyes he saw only love and lust. She smiled and squeezed his cock with gentle strokes to let him know it was OK. Seeing that Ryan wasn't watching, Nick planted a kiss on his mom's forehead and whispered "Love you mom. We're gonna have lots of fun tonight!" before getting up off her.

Ryan returned with two towels which he placed beside the TV. He told her to stand on them and not move. She did, and realised it was a practical measure. That carpet cost almost eight grand and she still had Nick's cum on her tits not to mention her own flow from her pussy. Just as the thought entered her head, a drop of jizz lost its hold on her nipple and fell into the waiting towel. The voice in her head started up again: 'This is sick. One son came in your mouth, you swallowed it, and the other blew on your tits. And here you are, as horny as fuck, and you want more. You're an incest slut now, no going back.'

She knew she didn't even want to. But her infuriating sons had put their underwear back on and sat down on the couch watching some documentary about African wildflowers. Like they gave a fuck about that.

But Lauren knew this was part of the game. Ryan texted someone. She had a moment of horror, fearful that he'd taken a snapshot or something, but he caught her eye.

"Relax mom. Phase 2 about to start. I wouldn't do that to you. Oh, um, let's have a safe word, OK? It's 'elephant'."

Lauren nodded that she understood. They really did learn a lot from her computer and Literotica.

The TV show droned on. Twenty minutes later, Lauren's bladder needed relief. "Masters, I need to pee. Please."

Ryan: "Hold it. We're watching TV."

Lauren stood there and tried to concentrate on the TV. Nick's cum had dried on her chest now and it itched a little. But the discomfort of pee desperation would not be ignored. A few minutes more and she began squirming and holding a hand between her legs.

"Please masters. I really need to pee. I do not wish to, um, spoil my masters' carpet."

A feeble attempt she knew, and it got a cold response from Ryan, who clearly enjoyed the domination role more than Nick: "You have not yet met the conditions to relieve yourself. Hold it."

The conditions? What the hell... Oh wait. This was about humiliation as well.

"Masters, I would be honoured if you would watch while I pee for you."

Nick smiled, Ryan nodded to him. Nick produced the big round vase that looked like a fishbowl from the side table. She hadn't seen them put it there, and wondered just how long they'd been planning this? But that was for later. Her bladder needed emptying right now. The pain in her kidneys was intense.

Nick handed her the bowl. Standing back on her shame towels, Lauren put the bowl in front of herself and let go. Her pussy hissed as her clear piss splashed loudly into it, swirling around the bottom and rapidly filling it until the stream was splashing bubbles in there. She groaned aloud, lifted her head in relief and saw her sons greedily watching her pee show, especially Nick who had grasped his cock inside his boxers and was masturbating slowly. Another detail for filing away for future use.

12