Incest, Domination and Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren peed while her sons watched for about fifteen seconds, the bowl almost full when her stream sputtered into drips. Nick was grimacing, perhaps near cumming, but Ryan clearly just enjoyed the feeling of power he had over his mother.

Holding the pee-filled bowl now, Nick gestured for her to put it on the floor. Her sons went back to the TV while Lauren stood there, dried cum on her tits, pee and pussy juices dripping on her inner thighs.

"OK, 'elephant'. You know how I like to keep myself clean, this is too much. I'm going for a shower."

She knew Nick would relent but wasn't sure how Ryan would react. She needn't have worried. Resuming his role as spokesman for the brothers, he said, "OK mom. Cool. Um, are you gonna come back for phase 2?"

"Depends. What is phase 2?"

"OK. Phase 1 was a bit of domination. Fuck mom, you were as hot as a wet dream! Wow! So thanks... Phase 2 is a bit of group stuff if you're up for it. I texted Lucy to come back with her brother, who will need to be paid. Lucy wants another hundred too.'

Her brother? Double incest? Hot, but risky.

"How do we know they'll be discreet? Not blab all over the place? My career would be over..."

"Because Lucy and Mark are Gordon Palmer's daughter and son. Get it?"

Gordon Palmer. The founder of her law firm. That made sense - they had as much to lose from God-Fearing-Gordon as she had if they ever said anything - those kids stood to inherit millions but Gordon would cut them off in a heartbeat if he knew how they got their kicks.

"Where did you get the money?"

"We found dad's old Rolex you gave him and sold it."

She loved that. It was worth three months of his salary and now the asshole would never get it back.

"OK. Gangbang it is then. But shower first. Oh, I'll just tip this out first..." She took the pee-bowl away.

During her brief shower Lauren couldn't resist the temptation to rub her aching clit for a quick orgasm to make sure she didn't cum too soon in the coming festivities. She dabbed on some subtle and expensive fragrances and poured herself into a slinky thigh-length one-piece dress - her 'little black number' that she knew drove men - and some women - wild. No underwear though - that was obviously unnecessary. Her nipples poked the shiny fabric which hugged her every curve. From shoulder to mid-thigh she might as well have been in black paint. It hid nothing.

Back downstairs her sons had rearranged the room and prepared cool drinks. Obviously the atmosphere had changed for phase 2.

Half way through her first gin and tonic, the doorbell rang. Nick went to let Lucy and Mark in. There was a conversation, Lauren heard Nick saying "count it" followed by "no, it's OK". The transaction over, Lauren's heart began to race.

Nick introduced the skinny blonde girl from before and a young man. Lauren took a mental snapshot. Lucy was five feet five, slim, with shoulder-length straight blonde hair that was clearly well coiffured. Not surprising considering her father's money. She had square shoulders, on which her thin-strapped dark blue dress hung. It had a deep V neckline, revealing pert C-cup breasts right down to the top of her stomach. Her hips curved away from her slim waist and flat stomach. Following the lines of her hips downwards were strong thighs atop slim calves with shiny stilettos matching the colour of her dress.

Mark could have been Lucy's twin. Identical height and build, dressed in a blue-check open neck shirt, tan slacks and a wide brown belt. His hair was darker than his sister's, his shoulders a little wider, but still he was slim. The biceps straining inside his shirt sleeves hinted at an athletic body.

Ryan offered drinks. Glasses clinked, eyes met eyes, but clearly neither Lauren nor her sons knew where to begin. The professionals took over. Lucy began: "I love that dress Lauren. Mark look. Your favourite turn-on. Big breasts, no bra and a black dress!"

It might not have been true but it broke the ice. Lauren blushed as she saw Mark's gaze linger on her nipples. Her sons looked too and Nick went behind her to cup her breasts lightly.

Lauren's head was in a whirl. Was this going too fast for her? She was still wrestling with having been a cum toy for her sons, yet here was one of them offering her up to a strange brother and sister. But she had little time for such concerns. Nick rolled her dress straps over her shoulders and pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. Mark's eyes lit up appreciatively. Putting down his drink, he stepped forward and got to his knees in front of Lauren, lifting the hem of her dress, then planting his mouth over her aching pussy.

She was unaware of anything other than her son's hands fondling her breasts and Mark's expert tongue. She arched an arm backwards pulling Nick to her so she could rest her head back onto his shoulders. His hands on her breasts were heavenly, Mark's tongue in her pussy was divine.

After the evening's buildup she needed little time. With trembling thighs, her stomach tightened as she gasped out a climax. Mark didn't stop any longer than was needed to get her dress fully off.

Looking over to the armchair he saw his sister slip the top of her gorgeous dress down for Ryan to begin sucking her tits. Her nipples were tiny, girlish even compared to Lauren's elongated dark brown ones which stuck out sorely now from her intense arousal. Mark left Ryan and Lucy alone to get reacquainted while he stood and guided Lauren towards the couch, gesturing for Nick to sit there. Stripping quickly, Nick sat naked with his erection like a flagpole.

Lauren was looking forward to this. Despite both her sons having lost a load over her, neither had been inside her pussy yet and she was glad Nick's thick rod would be first. But Mark had other ideas. He opened a little bag he'd brought which Lauren now saw was full of various toys. Mark turned Lauren around and lubed her ass with his fingers, turned her back around and guided her down towards Nick's throbbing cock. Mark gave her son a handful of the lube. Positioning Lauren near Nick's cock, while she wondered which hole was the target, Mark lowered her down and she got her answer.

Fearful of Nick's thick member being too wide for her asshole, she baulked at the first contact of his cock against her anus. Nick was not so hesitant. He pushed up, and Lauren's gasp was in equal measure of surprise (at how easily he'd penetrated her pucker) and pleasure (because she loved a cock up her bum).

But the knot of her sphincter maintained its refusal, until she managed to wigggle slightly for the lube to do its job.

It took four whole seconds for her to sink fully on her son's tick cock, now impaling her arse. With a gesture she made Nick keep still while she stretched for him, concentrating, and therefore missing the fact that Ryan was holding his cock out as he walked towards her. It was about to happen. Lucy had got him started, he was ready, and so was his mother. She lay back, reaching behind for her other son's neck both to steady herself and to open her legs for Ryan's cock to enter her pussy.

Ryan squirmed in front of her, adjusted his position, and pushed into her gaped pussy. She moaned at the intensity of two cocks filling her holes, pressing, probing. And they were her son's cocks. She rocked gently, pushing her ass on Nick's then her pussy at Ryan's. They matched her motions with their own thrusts. She wasn't just being double-penetrated, she was being double-fucked.

Beside her was a third cock. Mark was pressing it to her lips, she opened her mouth, and her fantasy was complete. A cock in her bum, a cock in her cunt, and a cock in her mouth. They might have thought she was being dominated, but she was calling the shots, setting the pace.

On and on the cocks went, plunging and retreating. Her pleasure rose slowly, until she was gasping on the cock in her mouth. She wasn't quite there when she felt warmth splash in her ass. Nick had cum in her butt, silently, but Ryan was still pushing his cock relentlessly in her pussy. She took Mark's cock in her hand and jacked it, speaking to her sons: "That's heaven, boys. Fuck your momma. Cum, Ryan. Cum in me like Nick just did."

Ryan groaned, pulsed, pushed, swore as his seed burst from his balls to fill his mother's womb. She felt his cock spasm just as her other son's was still twitching inside her ass. She smiled. She had control.

They both continued to press into her gently as their climaxes faded. Nick's cock was at half-mast and slid out of her bum. Ryan was still hard in there. The three of them untangled, Lauren guiding them to the next encounter. She sat Ryan beside his brother while she positioned Mark behind her. While he gently doggy-fucked her, she licked and stroked both her son's cocks in turn, happy that the herbal douche she'd cleansed her ass with had done its work so she couldn't taste herself on Nick's cock.

But she was well aware of the taste if her own pussy on Ryan's. As a professional, Mark knew how to pace himself and was clearly adept at reading her body signals. When she began pressing back at him, he increased his strokes. Her mind catalogued what was happening. One of her sons had come in her ass, one in her pussy, and now she had a third cock inside her while she sucked her sons back to hardness. Despite having cum twice already, Lauren had no doubt that her skill at sucking cock would bring them back to stiffness.

Meantime, Mark's cock was pushing her up to new heights. With her hands on her sons' cocks, she looked at them as her orgasm rose. They watched as Mark fucked her and she came, both delighting in her cum-frown and the thrashing of her butt against the cock invading her.

Her orgasm washed through her senses, relief and release softened her expression, then she smiled at her sons. "This has been a nice gift, boys. Now, I'm in charge. OK?"

They nodded.

"OK. Ryan, I'd like you to take Lucy. Um Mark, do you and she...?"

"Often. C'mon Ryan. Let's fuck my sister."

Lucy giggled and kissed them both tenderly.

"And Nick, sweet Nick. You haven't fucked my pussy yet, have you?"

"No, mom."

She lay on the floor and beckoned to him. He got between her thighs, lowered onto her. She took his cock and guided him to her, and whispered in his ear: "Slowly, baby. Fuck me slowly and I'll make you cum so hard..."

She let him sink into her and showed him her pace with her hips. His pushed, hers milked, and over the next few minutes Nick's cock went so rigid that he thought it would break. Her heat and his rod drove each other to extremes of lust, then Lauren played on her son's mind: "Look over there. Your brother's licking her ass while her brother fucks her pussy. Have you ever seen such a horny sight?"

He gulped but couldn't answer. Mark was on an armchair, his sister straddled him bouncing on his cock, while Ryan was on his knees licking her asshole. He knelt, positioned his cock, and pushed it into Lucy's bum slowly as she leaned forwards against her brother. Mark kept still while she accepted both cocks, then she began bouncing again and fucking them both.

Lust welled up in Lauren once more. Watching the other three and delighting in her son's cock slowly, maddeningly driving new sensations though her core, she flung her arms around him and ground her hips, shuddering and squealing as she came. But still he fucked, and still she ached. Only now he was a little more insistent, urgency rising in him.

Her own hips pushed back, bucking, and her orgasm rose again. She shuddered once more, threw her head back, clasped her son's cock with her pussy, but still the rod was there and still it tormented her core. She told him: "Cum you bastard. I can't bear it. Just fuck me hard and cum."

"No."

"Oh you bastard. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!"

This third one on Nick's cock was smaller, just a flicker, but it changed her. She no longer wanted to be pleasured, she wanted to be fucked. She got on top of him and rode, hard, wanking him with her pussy. His face showed her he was going to lose it, so she kept it up, tits bouncing and bum slapping his thighs, until he pushed up and she watched his face as he splashed incest inside her, joining it with his brother's cum, grunting as he came inside his mother.

Both spent now, Lauren collapsed on him, still gently milking his cock, while they watched the erotic show in front of them. Ryan was pushing fast, she wondered how that slim girl could take such a pounding up her ass, then she saw Ryan's butt stiffen as he jetted up there. It didn't take him long to finish and climb out of her - Lauren saw the poor girl's ass close as her son's cock slipped out of it, then watched as sister rode brother. Mark was smiling now - their reward was each other, and Lucy was getting wild on her brother's cock.

Her head went back as she came, then Mark pushed up, grunted, and came too. In the fog of afterglow from so many orgasms, Lauren wondered at the simple beauty of a brother and sister cumming together, wished for a moment that she too had a brother, then smiled as she realised she had two, horny, lovely sons.

12