Incest, He Wrote Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked out the sliding door, unzipped and pulled the dress over her head.

From the back the heavy white sports bra and high-waisted panties still covered a lot of her. But there was a lot to cover. I followed, now fascinated by the transformation of this woman who'd been an auntie and who now was a hottie. She swiveled as she walked and turned to me when she reached the side of the pool.

When Aurora pulled the sports bra up and let her breasts hang free I saw her in another new light. Her naturally bronze skin showed no lines, her dark, wide areola drew up tight, her nipples swelled as she stood there in just the panties and tennis shoes. When she bent down to unlace the shoes my mouth watered to see her mammaries swing. She stepped out of the panties and tossed them with the bra, then, a little uncertain, she let me look at her, but very obviously putting herself on offer. She climbed down the ladder and I wished I was that water tracing her body from her toes to her vulva to her nipples as she slipped into the pool.

She pushed off and her dark form rippled, her hair a slick cap draping her shoulders. I ripped off my t-shirt and sweats and dove right in. The cool water brought every nerve ending alive. To feel it sluice along my heavy cock and balls just made me aware of how aroused I already was.

In the moments that I torpedoed toward her I looked at her body, the full behind, the pinched waist, her floating breasts bobbing. She had a full bush like I imagined and a deep dimple of a navel in her soft belly. I surfaced and stood in reach of that body, wiping the water from my eyes.

"You want to explore a love affair with me by helping me sacrifice my own daughter's virginity, am I hearing you right?" I was trying to fit this into a narrative. To locate the plot point. I realized that what she was doing was giving me permission to live out my fantasy. Our fantasy, apparently. All four of us were already living in the fantasy. Aurora had sledgehammered away the last brick in the wall.

"Doug," she whispered as she moved her warm body against mine in the water, pressing her soft flesh against my ardent, upraised organ, "give it a chance."

Then she pulled my cock between her thighs and clamped it there in the hot slick notch. She wrapped her arms around me and flattened those heavy breasts against my chest hairs.

"We'll talk it through with Rose, do it where she feels comfortable, and I'll hold her hand or show her how to touch you or whatever she wants."

I quivered at the image.

"If you want we can let her watch us first. Or I can teach her how to suck you. Or Callie can warm her up with her mouth. Or all of the above..."

How did this woman know my fantasies?

"We'll just take it as slow as she needs, give her time to become familiar with a man's body. I'll give her a tour of you...how's that?"

I'm sure the woman could feel my body trembling with the fantasy she spun.

Aurora lay back her head and, eyes slitted, offered her mouth to me. I leaned into her thick-lipped kiss and put my hands on the small of her back, pulling her tight against me, arching so my cock found the cool water where it protruded behind her. I wanted to devour the woman.

And she wanted to be devoured, it seemed. Aurora's tongue played with mine, she clenched with her thighs, she floated up into my embrace and let her feet dangle. Without breaking the kiss she raised one leg and wrapped it around my waist. She reached down and I felt insistent fingers on my shaft and her body curved, her spongy flesh parted, her hot slickness engulfed me. Groaning into my mouth she opened herself to me.

I sank slowly in. She wriggled and clenched and whimpered until I was all in and her heat seared to my root. Quite the contrast to my balls hanging in the cool water.

We stood that way for a long while, our mouths exploring, my cock sheathed in her, Aurora's legs wrapped around me and pulling me tight to her clasping sex. We made minute movements that shot sparks of arousal through me. I felt the tiniest movement in my corona and my cock flexed, my hips twitched, my urge to pound her grew.

"How do you want it?" I broke the kiss, looking with abandon into her eyes.

"In your bed," she breathed and I moved to walk up the stair out of the pool with her impaled on me, clinging to my dripping body. It was slow going and it made her move on me in ways that I couldn't resist responding to. I got my hands under her ass and as her weight grew as we left the water I lifted her along my shaft and then dropped her slowly down.

It wasn't an elegant passage from the pool to my bedroom. We banged against a wall or two, bumped a chair, knocked a door loudly aside. We were laughing by the time we fell, dripping, onto my bed, but she kept me locked in her box. It was a good sign.

"Just take me, Doug," she panted, "I've been ready for a long time."

We looked into each other's eyes as I moved in her, seeing each other for the first time. Seeing the person we knew well, and deeper, into a place of invitation, of trust, of unfolding. Finding the formerly hidden, the reserved parts, the parts we kept secret for the sake of our children. It was a place of possibility.

My body fit Aurora's well and our rhythms kept pace. Like on the ocean, we rocked together as our passions rose and we sweated, my arms planted beside her shoulders, her hands tracing along my biceps, my hips pushing hers down into the soft comforter, our pubes grinding, our toes curling.

"It's so fucking hot to see you be an animal at last," she gasped.

I couldn't speak and my eyes, I hoped, looked like those of a lion as I shook my head and my back arched my cock deep into her. The big wave of release was near and we both felt it.

"Yessss..." she gasped. Aurora dug her heels into my ass and pulled herself as fiercely up my thick, wet shaft as I drove it down into her. We tried to catch the wave, chased the release, seeing the swell of it in each other's eyes, seeing the abandon and the vulnerability and the triumph shine there.

Her pace faltered as convulsions shot through her and she cried out, head pressed back into the bed, teeth clenched, eyes on mine pleading and amazed. Her nails dug into my shoulders, her hips rocked, her legs kicked.

I let my body crest and crash like a breaker, chuffing and grinding and pounding. The hot steam of my arousal burned through me and burst into her. I felt her fill with my seed. Our union got even slipperier, our bodies smacking, the foaming wet running between us as we exploded together and our bodies thrashed in my bed.

The wave took us and carried us until we beached on the damp comforter, tangled in each other and spent, limp, empty. But also full of a new kind of possibility.

I didn't dare speak. Couldn't think of words anyway.

But Aurora whispered, "I'll talk to Rose tonight. Keep your calendar open for tomorrow..."

12