Big Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Father caught ogling his daughter and her friends.
2.9k words
4.29
46.8k
72

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
533 Followers

I married Emmanuelle's mom about 3 years ago. She was a lot like her mom, Julia, a lot younger, but they had a lot of the same look and the same mannerisms. I was really taken by Julia.

When Julia and I were dating, we had a lot of fun together and she was a bit of a wild woman. We were careful not to let Emmanuelle see us, but she was into some really kinky stuff and I was in heaven! But for some reason, after we got married, things changed. She became a lot less adventurous and our sex-four-times-a-week turned into one-time-a-week, if I was lucky.

I guess that's what made me recognize Emmanuelle more. My horniness and lack of outlet led me to see her in a more sexual light. Even then she was a beautiful, young woman, just getting ready for college and just coming into being an independent woman. I can't tell you how many times I masturbated with her in my mind. At first it felt creepy, but then I came to just expect it as natural... she was like her mom and I was horny as hell.

I remember that first day I kind of crossed the line, though, several months after her 18th birthday, the summer before her first semester of college. Emmanuelle had undressed, as she normally did, in her bedroom and made her way across the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. I was trying not to think about it, trying not to do what I had thought about so many times, but I couldn't help myself. As soon as the water started and she stepped into the shower, I quickly and quietly opened her bedroom door and moved to her clothes hamper. Right on top were her panties.

Like a pervert, I touched them, and lifted them up to my face. They were so soft and silky and I saw that the crotch was slightly damp. I lifted them to my nose and sniffed... and they were heavenly. My cock was so hard. I took them back to my room and immediately laid on my bed... my marriage bed... and masturbated with her panties to my nose.

Oh when I came it felt so good. It felt like it had been such a long time since I'd cum like that. When I heard the shower stop, I hid her panties in one of the dresser drawers and went back downstairs again. Later, I'd put them back in her laundry.

This went on for some time. Every time I could, I'd steal her panties for the day and return them later. It was the perfect scheme... I had incredible orgasms and incredible fantasies... and no one was the wiser. At least that's what I thought.

On a particularly hot July day in the summber before Emmanuelle's last year of college, Emmanuelle had 3 of her friends over. She'd known them since middle school and I'd met them, but only briefly. I was watching TV in the family room when I heard them, giggling and splashing out at the pool. My cock stiffened quickly, thinking about that hot flesh of young women. I dashed up to my bedroom and looked out the window. The girls were in bikinis, one sitting in a lounge chair, one on the edge of the pool, and two, including Emmanuelle, were in the pool.

I licked my lips as I touched myself and couldn't help but feel that I needed... something... something more. I had intended to do as I always had done, sneak into Emmanuelle's room and steal a pair of panties from her laundry. I knew they'd be outside for a while so I could steal them, masturbate, then put them back long before anyone was the wiser. I'd done it before, so this was no different.

Except... when I went into her room, I saw the piles of clothes from all the girls. And all had their panties right there. My hands were shaking at the thought. I moved to one, then another, smelling their beautiful scent, and it made me even hornier. I felt so depraved and yet so desperately needy. I found one pair I associated with Abby, Emmanuelle's most erotic friend. She was very well built, with a nice, large chest and a trim waist to make it stand out so much more.

I took the teal lacy thong into my hands and lifted it again to my nose. It smelled so very good, so sweet, so fresh. I took them and dashed back to my room and looked out the window. The girls were still around the pool, so I unfastened my pants and began masturbating. I held her frilly panties to my nose, envisioning that her pussy was right in front of my eyes as I stroked my very hard cock.

"Oh, God, Abby... your pussy smells so good," I whispered, envisioning she was laying on the bed with me between her spread legs. "I have to taste you."

I heard a sound and quickly opened my eyes. Was someone in the house? I glanced at the door and it was open... but... everyone was outside. I looked out the window and saw the girls still at the pool, having fun. It was definitely not my wife. She'd be at work until 9:00pm tonight. I shook my head. I was just hearing things and spooked because I was being such a pervert.

I jerked my cock a little longer until I came and cleaned up with tissues. Then I put the panties back, just as I had found them. No one would ever know.

I whipped up some dinner at 6:00 and Emmanuelle and I sat down and ate in front of the TV. When we were done, I cleaned up the kitchen and was resting while watching the TV, waiting for Julia to come home.

"Daddy?" Emmanuelle asked, coming down the stairs from her bedroom. She rarely called me that unless she wanted something. She had a sucker in her mouth which drove me nuts the minute I saw it.

"Hmm... what can I do for you?" I asked, bemused, and feeling my cock twitch as she pulled the sucker from her mouth and licked her lips. I was going to have a really good fantasy about this later.

She was holding her phone in her hand, and was playfully twisting on one foot as she stood there, acting like a little girl. "Since mommy's going out of town for a week, I was wondering... can I have a party on Saturday?"

"A party? No, the last thing I need is a million kids running around here destroying the place."

"I was just thinking of inviting Hannah, Lilly, and... Abby... over." She smiled strangely when she said Abby. "We'll just be in the basement."

I nodded, but wondered why she emphasized Abby's name. "Yeah, that'll be ok. Just don't be too loud, ok?"

Emmanuelle mocked clapped and smiled. "Thanks daddy. But, uh, I was wondering if you could help, too."

"Me help? How?" I was starting to not like that I approved of the party. Now she was roping me into it somehow?

Emmanuelle moved towards me and sat sideways in my lap, facing towards me with that damn sucker still in her mouth. I watched it slide between her plump lips, watched her tongue glide over its surface and inwardly groaned. If only she knew what was in my head.

"Maybe buy us some liquor and... help with the... entertainment." She smiled, wickedly yet innocently.

"Honey, you guys are still too young to drink. You know that. Why would you even ask me that?"

Emmanuelle lifted her phone and began pushing a few buttons.

"I was just thinking... maybe I can convince you." She turned the phone around and a video was playing. It was a little hard to see it at first, but then it became very clear what I was watching. It was a video of me... in her room... picking up and sniffing the girls' panties. Then it shifted to my bedroom... with me masturbating with the panties to my face, looking out the window. The sound I'd heard! I must have been Emmanuelle recording me from the doorway.

Shit! I was busted! Fuck! Julia's angry face, screaming at me flashed in my mind.

"Honey... um... I don't think you should have that on your phone. It's... um... it's not what you think. I was just..." There was no excuse that would get me out of this one.

"Hmmm... it looks exactly like what I think it is. You're a panty-sniffing pervert, daddy. You like jacking off while looking at my friends and you like smelling their panties. And I think my mom needs to see these videos right away." She started clicking buttons on her phone again. "At... google... dot... com," she continued.

"What? No, honey. I think I can help out at the party. Anything you want. Just... just don't send that to your mom, ok?" I was begging, pleading her not to ruin me and my marriage. "Please. I'll do anything you want."

"Ok, if you insist daddy," she said, smiling. "I'll let you know what to buy for us. And we'll talk more about the entertainment, too." She stood and started walking towards the stairs when she stopped. She turned around and put the sucker into her mouth then did the unthinkable. She hooked her fingers into her shorts and pulled them down a little. "Maybe you want to...," she teased, touching her panties.

"No, honey. That's... that's ok," I stammered, shaking my head.

"Oh, but I think you do." She pulled her shorts down and off and then her frilly, black lace underwear. I could see her shaved pussy, clear as day, as she walked over to me with her panties held out. I could feel my pulse racing, my cock moving to full hardness in the pace of a few seconds. "Here... a present for you for saying yes."

I took the panties from her hand, reluctantly, and held them while she giggled, turned and walked away, her bare ass swaying. She watched me, sitting there, just holding the warm, silky material as she ascended the stairs.

"Bye daddy," she giggled as she turned down the hall, leaving me alone again.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and noticed my hand was shaking. Shaking because I really did want to smell her. And shaking because she knew it. She knew the truth about me. And what she knew could end my marriage... my job... my happy life even. I was completely at her mercy.

When I knew she was gone, I looked at her panties and just that one look ignited my desire. My pulse was racing and I was breathing hard. I slowly lifted her panties to my nose and smelled them, closing my eyes as her scent hit me. Oh, god, I'm so screwed.

*****

Julia left early on Wednesday morning. I drove her to the airport for her flight to Nashville. It was difficult to see her leave, although she had no idea why I felt that way. This wasn't the first business trip she'd been on. But I held her tight after I dropped her off at the curb and gave her a kiss. She just looked dumbfounded and told me I was acting strange. After she walked into the terminal, I drove back home, thinking that this was going to be a long week and a half.

When I got home, Emanuelle announced that she was going to go take a shower and giggled. It's like she wanted me to be perverted. She actually seemed to enjoy teasing me, controlling me. I was strong, however, and didn't grab her underwear... this time.

But I did have to rush into my bedroom and masturbate. I barely got to my bed before my pants were down and my hard dick was in my hand. God! This is ridiculous! I couldn't keep living like this.

There was a soft knock on my door, interrupting me mid stroke. Then the door suddenly opened and Emmanuelle came in wearing only a towel.

"Daddy!" she said holding her phone up as she recorded me. "You are so bad!"

I threw the covers over me, hiding myself from her.

But she just laughed. She turned her phone and tapped a few buttons. "I have something for you... from the other day."

My phone dinged as I received her text message. I didn't move, didn't even breath. My hand still held my throbbing erection under the covers, just waiting for her to leave.

"There," she said. "Have fun!" She giggled again as she turned and walked out of the room. She turned in the doorway, holding the door open still, like she was waiting for something. "Go on. Take a look."

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and opened the texting app. She'd sent me a video. My heart was starting to race again as I opened it and it started playing. It was a video of the girls undressing in her bedroom from the other day, taking off their clothes and putting on their bathing suits.

I closed my eyes, trying to deny how excited it made me. My cock started throbbing and my hands were shaking again. Emmanuelle just giggled and shut the door saying "You're welcome" from the hallway. I threw the covers off and started beating off again, this time to the video.

All of the girls were incredibly good looking. And each one of them had a sexy body. But for some reason, my attention was focused on Abby. Her breasts swung heavily as she bent over and hung well against her body when she put on her bikini top, tucking them in to adjust the fit. Fuck! I can't even remember how many times I came watching that video over and over.

When Saturday finally arrived, Emmanuelle came into the living room in the middle of the afternoon to tell me to go buy them some vodka, and peach schnappes. I shook my head, but agreed to do it. When I got back from the store, Emmanuelle came up from the basement and took them from me before disappearing back downstairs.

It was 6:00pm when I saw her again. "Daddy? Are you ready to be our entertainment for tonight?" she asked.

"Listen... This is going too far..."

"But daddy, you promised," she pouted. "And I know that mommy will be very, very mad if she sees that video."

I sat up, holding my hands out in protest. I closed my eyes and shook my head in defeat. She had me. I was completely trapped. "No... no... that's ok. You're right. I did promise. What do you want me to do?"

"Thank you daddy!" she beamed in a little girl voice. "I want you to wear something that you don't mind getting ruined. Like some old shorts and t-shirt. You never know how things will turn out. And I want you to disappear until 8:00 and then be in the basement waiting for us. I'll tell you the rest then."

"Disappear?"

"Just go into your room or something. I don't want you bothering my friends."

I nodded, not wanting to do this, but not having much choice. I turned and started to go upstairs to my bedroom.

"And no jacking off. There'll be plenty of time for that later," she giggled, yelling up to me.

I just looked at her, bewildered. None of this was making any sense to me. I walked up to my room to let her get on with setting up the party and changed my clothes. I found an old pair of cotton shorts that I used to sleep in and an old concert t-shirt. What in the hell was she planning?

Then I just lay on my bed and turned on the TV. But my mind wouldn't let go of what tonight might bring.

I heard the girls arrive, with a lot of laughing and giggling. They were not the quietest of girls. And then I heard them out back at the pool, with loud music and splashing. I got up and glanced out the window at them. They were in their bikinis again but this time they were drinking and dancing as well as jumping in the pool. I could feel my body getting excited as I wondered what was going to happen tonight. What in the hell was Emmanuelle planning?

The sun was getting lower when my alarm indicated it was 8:00. Nervously I made my way down to the basement, making sure I wasn't seen. I was surprised when I entered. The chairs around the TV were moved around a little, moving them away from the center of the floor and separating the couch from them.

Two sheets were set up along a diagonal between two walls, blocking the corner from sight, the corner that housed the couch. And in the center of the room, the coffee table sat with a deck of cards, a pack of condoms, lube, wipes, and shot glasses. I guessed the liquor was outside with them.

I was still wondering what the hell this set up was when Emmanuelle came down still wearing her tiny bikini.

"Hiya Big Daddy," she giggled.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
533 Followers