Incest Inc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're avoiding the question."

Her mother cocked her head to one side. "You want a straight answer? Okay. I might have gone to bed with Jason. If he could have looked at the issue maturely, rather than throwing a tantrum. The pity about this little arrangement is that I get the short end of the stick. Jason and Scott have three lovely women to choose from, if you all decide to participate. You and Shannon will have two gorgeous men. But the only new experience I will have is a teenager with the emotional maturity of a toddler."

"Poor Mom," she said, her lips curling mockingly.

"Poor me," she agreed. "It's enough to drive a woman to look at other women, it really is."

"Yeah, I caught that remark about eating women, even if Dad and the other two didn't," she replied. She leaned back in her chair, legs crossed at the ankle. "I never knew you leaned that way, Mom."

Her mother shrugged, and for the first time, Angie payed closer attention to how the movement set up delightful reverberations in her chest. Her mother wasn't as spectacularly endowed as Shannie -- her older sister was a D-cup, after all -- or even herself. Her chest was a solid B-cup, while Angie was more than a little proud of her C-cup bust. But what she had was spectacular.

Quality is better than quantity, she thought, remembering a conversation with a girlfriend at school, and her complaints that her well-hung boyfriend couldn't please her in bed.

"You're smart enough to know that sexual identity isn't binary, Angie. It's a sliding scale." She looked off into the middle distance. "If you put a completely hetero woman at ten, someone who is bisexual at five, and a woman who is exclusive with other women at zero, I suppose I'm around a seven. Maybe seven-point-five.

"And how about you? If you don't mind your nosy mother asking."

She colored slightly. "Maybe a little bit less than you. I like men. A lot. And if I had a chance at a completely gorgeous woman like Shannie, or you, I'd jump at it. But to be honest, I'd rather go to bed with a decent-looking guy than a beautiful woman. Though women are a lot of fun." She sighed. "Not that I'm going to get a chance with anyone anytime soon, it looks like. Shannon's sexing it up with Dad, Jason's throwing a hissy fit, and you...sorry, Mom, but I'm not ready for something like that yet."

"I don't think I am either, yet." Inwardly Beverly smiled, realizing, even if Angie didn't, the fact that she was already acting as if the only choices open to her were her own family. From shock to envy in half an hour. She trusted the same process was going on in the basement.

A moan drifted down from upstairs, and she smiled. The voice was unmistakably Shannon's.

"Wow," Angie said. Beverly couldn't help but notice how her nipples crinkled erect, showing up as pert little nubs under her tight blouse.

"Yes," she said. "Your dad has made me sound like that a time or two myself."

*****

As soon as the door shut behind them, Shannon pulled the curtains closed, draping the room in shadow. She moved to a side table, pulling out a matchbook. In seconds, she had several candles lit, throwing back warm, glowing light. The flickering flames lit several small statues that were scattered around the room. Carved of alabaster, jade, and obsidian, they all depicted the female form. Some were in an advanced state of pregnancy, with bulging stomachs and large, heavy breasts.

Scott stood in the middle of the room, feeling as uncomfortable as he ever had in his life. It had been literally decades since he had experienced such a combination of terror and lust. He had been very comfortable with the love life he shared with his wife, and had never thought about straying to the arms of another woman.

But Shannon...

She intoxicated him. Until that moment when her lips had met his, he would never have dreamed of being where he was now. But her open, unabashed desire for a child, his child, woke an answering desire in himself. When they stood in the circle of each other's arms, he'd been hard pressed not to pull off her clothes and take her on the floor of the living room. Or simply lift her in his arms, let her wrap her strong young legs around his waist, and impale her on his throbbing prick.

He must have groaned aloud, because Shannon looked up at him curiously. While he had been lost in thought, she had taken up a kneeling position on the floor next to the largest figurine of all, a finely carved statuette in jade. Unlike the pregnant figures with their pendulous breasts, this woman was at the peak of womanhood. Fully nude, her hips were wide, suitable for bearing children, while her out-thrust breasts sat high and proud on her chest. Her lips curved in a gentle smile, while her hands were spread out on either side of her waist in a gesture of infinite tenderness.

"Are you all right, Dad?" Shannon asked softly. The deep blue pools of her eyes were as depthless as the eastern sky at twilight. He felt he could fall into them and drown.

"I'm...I'm fine," he said, after clearing his throat. "But what are you doing down there?"

"I'm going to pray to the Goddess to grant me a child."

"The Goddess?"

She nodded. "I began to worship Her last year. But I didn't tell you guys about it." She colored slightly. "I didn't want you to think I was turning into some weird hippie girl. But She brings me comfort." The heel of one hand pressed the space between her breasts. "In here. Would you like to join me?"

The day Scott moved out of his grandparent's house and into his dorm room at college, he had sworn he would never attend church again. But this was his daughter, his lovely Shannie. And he wasn't being dragged to another hellfire and brimstone sermon. The smile of the statue's face seemed to welcome him. Not judging, but accepting him for who he was.

He found himself on his knees beside Shannon as she chanted softly.

"Gentle lady, daughter of the heavens, hear my prayer.

"Kind lady, sister of my heart, grant my desire.

"Passionate lady, mother of us all, open the gates of my womb, and grant me a child."

As she chanted, he gazed at her flawless profile. Her eyes were closed, but her face was filled with a gentle faith, at once pure and strong.

How many people truly know their children? Apparently I don't. Shannon had been the good child. Not that Jason or Angie had ever been disappointments, or had gotten into anything aside form the usual teenage scrapes. But Shannon was so quiet, so unassuming, it was easy to overlook her.

Her prayer over, she stood. With a complete lack of self-regard, she unbuttoned the front of the light sweater she was wearing, then unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her feet. Now dressed only in a white t-shirt and a pair of cotton panties, she turned to him.

His mouth was dry. He had to swallow twice before he could speak. "Shannie...Are you sure?"

In response, she merely smiled, and kissed him. The feel of her mouth on his, bold and cunning, put the lie to any suspicion he might have had that she was regretting her decision. He held her close, marveling at the feel of her firm young body, the way she fit in his arms. He ran his hands under the hem of her shirt, stroking the silk-soft skin of her back, and felt her tremble under his touch. "Oh, Dad," she sighed, her breath hot through the fabric of his shirt. "That feels so good."

She backed away until she was sitting, then lying on the bed. Her fingers hooked under the waistband of her panties, slipping them down her hips to be kicked onto the floor.

"Do you like?" she whispered, looking up at him through her lashes.

He shook his head. Her legs were slim, but beautifully formed, lightly tanned, the skin a pale gold. Unlike his wife, who shaved herself bare, Shannon's mound was crowned with a thick golden nest of fur, closely clipped but softly luxuriant.

"You're beautiful, Piglet," he said, using her childhood nickname.

She rounded her eyes at him. "Well, then. Shouldn't you get to work? My pussy isn't going to eat itself, you know." She smiled at his look of shock. "What? Did you think your darling girl doesn't know what she likes? And for God's sake, take your clothes off, Dad. Unless you're proposing something a little bizarre, I'm pretty sure you have to be naked when we make love."

Flushing under her intent scrutiny, he kicked off the loafers he had been wearing around the house, peeled off his t-shirt, and shoved down his shorts. He allowed himself a instant of male pride when her eyes drank in his cock, bobbing high and hard in front of his stomach. But then he was just as instantly deflated when she remarked, "You need to tighten those abs up a bit, Dad. I mean, they're not too bad for an old guy, but I expect a little better for my baby-daddy."

"If you're not careful," he replied, lying between her legs, "I won't fuck you today. And you'll be left up here by yourself, lonely and horny. Then what will you do?"

"I'll go downstairs and grab Jason," she said, though she made a face. She sighed as he kissed his way up one thigh, his mouth open wide to lick the sensitive skin. "Oh, that's good."

"Jason?" He shook his head. "No way. The kid thinks we're all degenerate perverts."

"A fat lot you know. He wants all of us just as bad as you do. More maybe, since he's young and dumb and full of cum. He just can't admit it. Yet.

"Oh, sweet Goddess," she moaned, as he worked his way down the other thigh. "Please, Daddy. My cunt is on fire. I'm so horny for you right now. I need to cum!" Her hands wandered down to her cleft, but he caught them in his hands, holding them away. Whimpering in frustration, she began to writhe on the bed, seeking to move her throbbing, aching pussy closer to her father's mouth.

My father's mouth. Shannon still couldn't believe it. When she read the contract earlier that morning, it was as if lightning had leaped down from a clear blue sky, delivering a miracle. She could have everything she desired. A child, money, the time to do what she wanted...

And the love of her beloved father.

She pulled the hem of her t-shirt up. Her breasts seemed to explode from the restraining cloth as she moved it over her chest. The nipples were hard and taut, jutting up from her areolae, and she pulled and rolled them between her fingers in an attempt to encourage her own climax.

"What's the matter, Piglet?" her father asked, blowing a stream of hot air across her pussy-lips. "Do you need some help?"

"You..." Words failed her, as they so seldom did in real life. "Please, Daddy! Make me cum!"

"As you wish," he replied, and covered her pulsing pussy with his mouth.

She sagged back into the mattress, groaning helplessly. She had always loved getting eaten, and her father was seemingly an expert. His mouth nibbled at her lips gently, eliciting delightful trembles that ran from the crown of her head to the tips of her toes. But his tongue reached deep inside, stroking her with a sweet lover's touch. He lapped at her nectar, each stroke driving her pleasure higher. Her hands kneaded her breasts, but were then lightly pushed aside as her father gathered her orbs into his palms, his long fingers delicately caressing her.

Goddess, it's too much. "Dad. Please. My clit. Now."

"Now?"

She nodded firmly, though she was shaking, and her skin was sheened in sweat. "Now."

His head moved up, just the barest fraction. His tongue parted her folds with ease, sweeping up until it brushed over the throbbing nodule of her clitoris. Her hips jerked as a bolt of pure pleasure coursed through her, and then again as his lips surrounding the pounding nubbin of flesh, suckling on it as if he were a child.

And why not? She thought dazedly. I am trying to get a baby, after all. The thought made her giggle.

"Am I doing it right?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, Dad. You are so doing it right." She gently pushed his head back down between her legs, sighing softly.

His hands on her breasts; his fingers stroking her nipples; the tiny, barely-felt rasp of the stubble on his cheeks on her thighs; his mouth on her button, stroking stroking stroking...she closed her eyes, taking it all in. Her hands found her mound, her fingers kneading, massaging, pushing at the lovely bundle of nerves just under her skin, encouraging the climax she knew was only a moment away-

"FUCK!!" she screamed, as her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt. Her inner muscles rippled, churning with the force of her climax, and her entire body shook. She closed her eyes, somehow knowing that her father was still there, still eating her, doing his best to prolong the too-short moments of utter pleasure.

"No more," she whispered faintly, her voice cracking. Almost too sensitive, she shifted away. "Please, Dad, no more. You're...you're too good."

He lifted his head and kissed the inside of her thigh, his lips curling in pride as he saw the small muscles still trembling in the aftermath of her pleasure. "Good?"

"The best," she said, with utter honesty. "Damn. Now I understand the sounds coming from your bedroom on Saturday morning." She giggled as his face turned red. "Aww, you're so cute! Don't worry, Dad. It didn't turn me on. Well, not much. A little bit. Some." A long pause. "Quite a lot, to be honest."

"What?"

"Well, why not? Some of the sounds Mom makes when you two are screwing...I wasn't sure what was going on. Then, when I figured it out, I thought that you had to be great in bed."

The flush grew deeper. "I try. I'm not perfect."

"Hmm. Well, why don't you come up here and try with me?" She grasped his wrist and pulled, bringing him up the bed until the were face to face. She looped her arms around his head, her eyes drifting down to where his cock rose from his groin. Long and hard, it seemed to be aiming itself right at her cleft, and she found herself suddenly willing, no, eager, to be impregnated.

"I want you, Dad," she whispered. "I want your lovely cock inside me, filling me up. I want to feel you come inside me. I want to do it over and over again.

"And one day, one of your tiny little spermies will make it all the way to my egg. And I'll be pregnant." She smiled up at him. "And my belly will get fat with your baby. And my titties will swell up with milk for her. Would you like to drink my milk, Daddy? When your baby is inside me?

"And then I'll have your baby. And then we can start trying to have another one. And we'll all live here together. Me and you and Mom and Jason and Angie and our babies here in this nice big house. And we'll have lots of money and lots of time to fuck our brains out.

"So what are you waiting for? Love a baby into me."

*****

Scott looked down, awestruck. In his wildest dreams he would not have believed the depth of love and passion Shannon showed. She was a woman out of legend, at once virginal and wanton, combining the sweet innocence of a maiden, the lusty desire of a woman, and wisdom far beyond her years.

He bent his head to her, unsurprised when her lips reached up to lick her residue away from his mouth. Her eyes sparkled up at him wickedly, as if she knew how much her behavior inflamed him.

He reached down, adjusted his steely cock until its slick nestled against the steaming heat of his daughter's cleft. Then, with only the barest effort, he slid himself inside her.

"Mine," she whispered, as he sheathed himself to the hilt. She must have caught a faintly panicked look in his eyes, because she quickly amended, "and Mom's, too, I suppose. And I bet that dirty tramp Angie won't be far behind. She always has to make things a competition." She smirked up at him. "I hope you've been taking your vitamins, Dad."

He ignored the somewhat terrifying implications of that statement, not wanting to envision a household where he would have to satisfy three randy women by himself, and instead fixed his eyes to the fascinatingly lovely mass of his daughter's breasts. Bracing himself on one elbow, he used his free hand to cup it lovingly, even as his hips continued to pump his cock in and out of Shannon's cleft. "You're beautiful, Shannie," he said softly, his thumb rubbing over the turgid nipple. He kissed her breast softly, so firm, so wonderfully formed. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Dad," she whispered, then her voice caught as his mouth took in her nipple. He lavished all his attention on it, laving it with his tongue, suckling on it, now flicking it gently, now pulling on it like a nursing child, his mouth wide open so he could take in as much of her wonderful tit-flesh as possible. Then he repeated the process over with the other breast, all the while using his hands to stroke her gorgeous body everywhere he could reach.

"Goddess," she panted in his ear, her hot breath sending chills down his spine. "Is this how real men make love? My last boyfriend would have already shot off by now." A long pause. "Twice."

He chuckled, then smiled as the reverberation made Shannon gasp. "Well, there's a trade-off, baby. I might last a bit longer. But I won't be ready to go a second time quite as fast as men your age."

"If that's the only down-side," she moaned, "I'll take it. Sebastian was a nice guy, but he was no good at all in bed. You're...Goddess, you're just right. Thick and hard and you fill me up so good." Her knees lifted, her silky thighs forming a welcoming cradle as her hips pumped up at him, matching his downward strokes.

Scott's heart swelled with pride. "Thank you, baby," he whispered. He smiled crookedly. "But having a nice dick isn't exactly a skill. I was kind of born with it."

"You weren't born knowing how to make love. And you're damn good at that, Dad. Don't give me that bullshit. Once is coincidence. Twice is a pattern. You make me and Mom both happy. You're good in bed. Excellent." Her eyes screwed shut. "Especially when you do that and your cock is rubbing my clitty and oh shit I'm going to come again oh fuck oh Goddess," she keened. He tried to slow, but Shannon grabbed his hips and pulled him into her over and over, refusing to let him stop, and the muscles of her vagina clutched and pulled at his rod until he thought he was going to pass out from the pleasure.

"Shannon, I'm..."

Her eyes opened and pierced him, the dark blue shining in the dim room. "You're going to cum. I can tell."

He nodded jerkily. He could feel the roil in his balls, the swelling in his staff, the prelude to an orgasm.