Incest Inc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His daughter pulled him close, kissing him deeply. Her sweet cleft, hot and wet with her desire, was all he could feel, somehow becoming more important than light or water or breath.

But not love. As his climax exploded around him, as he flooded his daughter's womb with bursts of his seed, as they both screamed hoarsely in mutual triumph, he knew that the most important thing was their love, binding their souls together.

*****

Shannon and Scott didn't come down for a long time.

Beverly wasn't worried. As she had told her husband, she suspected that when Shannie fell, she would fall hard. And her husband was a very good lover. With his daughter to goad him toward feats of sexual skill, it wouldn't have surprised her if they had stayed in Shannon's room all night.

But they did come down in the early evening, Shannon wearing only a towel loosely knotted around her hips. Scott was somewhat more conventionally dressed in shorts and shirt, though their damp hair testified to the fact that they had recently showered. And Beverly would have bet her retirement plan they did it together.

They fixed themselves a plate of sandwiches and went back upstairs. Beverly smiled and bent back to her laptop, updating some of her files. Jason was still in the basement, and she had sent Angie to the store.

It was nearly midnight and she was in bed when Scott came back to her bedroom, sliding into the room carefully.

"Hi, there," she said as he slid in beside her, one arm clasping her stomach.

She snuggled back into him and stifled a surprised gasp. Scott never came to bed naked. It had been a point of contention early in their marriage. He had never been able to get over his faint sense that being nude was somehow wrong. But now his bare groin nestled against her bare bottom, and she made a drowsy murmur of contentment.

He kissed her neck, and she smiled. "So?"

"I...we...she is..." he gave up with a low laugh. "I can't explain it."

She took one of his hands and kissed it. "You don't have to. It's what happens when you fall in love."

"I don't-"

"Of course you do. Shannon is a lovely young woman. And very lovable. Why should I be surprised?

"As long as you still love me."

"I do," he whispered. She rubbed her bottom against his belly, and felt, with a feeling of vast unsurprise, the sensation of his cock hardening, sliding in and out of the cleft of her buttocks.

"Goodness," she said, faking astonishment. "Didn't you get enough already?"

He kissed her ear, making her shiver. "No." His hand clasped her breast. With a gentle nudge, his knee parted her legs. Another, and he was sliding deliciously into her. She groaned, low in her throat, as he slipped into her channel, hot and hard and lovely.

"So," she said, amused. "Seems like someone's walking with his head raised high today, isn't he?"

"Maybe."

"No maybe about it." She reached back, clasping his ass-cheek, pulling him into her. "Nothing like making it with a hot young woman to ramp up then old ego, is there?"

In response, he kissed her neck. She rocked back against him, her inner muscles milking him. In the darkness, she smiled.

One link completed. Four to go. Jason's going to be the hardest.

Or the easiest. He's a man, isn't he?

And doesn't every young man wonder what it would be like to have sex with his mother?

End of Chapter One

Our story will continue in part two:

Deviant Desires