Incest Inquest

Story Info
Never leave horny siblings home alone.
4.1k words
4.07
30.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tobias didn't know how it happened. Perhaps it started when they moved into Captain Dave's house. The grizzled man was also a humble one, owning only a small cottage with an extra spare room. So naturally, Tobias and his sister were forced to share a room. But as these things go, the siblings were used to having their own rooms, their personal spaces to work and sleep. It was a nightmare at first, each sibling taking turns to wake the other when they fell asleep. Tobias often arrived to class late, eyes half-shut. It was a bad look.

As the years went by, they settled. It was either that or live on the roadside. And for the first time too, too long, Tobias finally got a good night's rest. But the problem with getting familiar is getting too familiar. It started late one night, shortly after he turned nineteen. Emma was fast asleep, but her brother was not. He laid there, thinking. He found himself staring at his sister, at her long, luscious rose-blonde hair, at her smooth, slightly freckled skin, at her plump, pink lips, her soft breathing. He stared, and then sat upright in horror. What was wrong with him? He was looking at his sister as though she was his girlfriend, or worse.

Yet once lust has awakened, it cannot be extinguished the way a fire is doused. It burns and burns and Tobias found himself thinking thoughts that made him curl up with self-disgust. He fantasized, which was normal for him, but this time his sister was one of the many girls pleasuring him. It was all too much and Tobias didn't know what to do. Bringing the topic up with anyone was a death sentence; he would never hear the end of it. He was trapped, caged in the consequences of his own desire.

It came to a spectacular climax late one night. He had a meal of cheesy macaroni, his favourite, followed by a huge serving of walnut ice-cream. But rice was usually what Dave cooked, and he asked the captain in surprise. 'You'll need it,' the captain said. 'Big week ahead.'

But Tobias didn't understand what he meant. That night, saying goodnight to his sister, he switched off the light in their bedroom -- because was no longer the 'guest bedroom' -- when Emma had drifted into sleep. She often liked to sleep naked, and tonight was no exception. Often Tobias would be forced to avert his eyes when she was dressing each morning, and he did it out of respect for her privacy. Again, he found himself staring at his sister from across the room. And whether it be some stroke of ill fate or good luck, Emma turned in her bed, pulling the blanket up around her, exposing her buttocks. Tobias was embarrassed, quickly squeezing his eyes shut. But he couldn't resist taking just a quick peek, so he opened his eyes.

It really was everything his fantasises had granted him, and more. She was perfect. Her smooth, white skin gently matched the curve of her buttocks, pale and slightly rounded. He could imagine that skin next to his, touching, making the forbidden contact. And Tobias found his member growing in size, inflated by the lust that filled him. In the moment, he couldn't stop himself. He gripped his member with his trusty right hand, rubbing up and down in a rhythmic motion, all the while gazing longingly at his sister's cheeks. Within moments, he felt the climax rising, his breaths coming rapidly. He knew he should have stopped, should have gotten a tissue or something, but it was as though he was in a trance. He stroked faster and harder, desperate, lost in the throes of ecstasy, until with a muffled grunt he released his seed all over the blankets.

When the post-climax clarity hit, Tobias was completely mortified. He had just masturbated to his very own sister. The one girl who had been his best friend, loving and forgiving. He hated himself. He wanted to grab a belt and dangle himself by the neck. He couldn't believe how in such a short time he had evolved into a monster. A monster that wanted to have sex with his sibling. And as he stared at the semen-soaked sheets, he realized there was no hiding what he had done. But still he tried, gathering up his blankets and throwing them into a laundry basket. Tomorrow was washing day, and he hoped upon hope it wouldn't draw any curious glances. At long last, he fell into a fitful, dreamless sleep.

*****

It was early next morning, and Tobias had mostly tried to forget the memories of the night before. He clambered out of bed, stretching, welcoming in the new day. Only then did he notice that Emma's bed was bare. He knew, without a doubt, that his sister had seen his blankets when she added her own to the pile. Tobias was screwed, quite literally. Even if she hadn't seen him last night, she must've pieced together that he masturbated in a room with her. His sister must think he was a sick pervert, he reckoned.

Just then, Emma walked out of the laundry room, and Tobias tried to act casual, saying his customary greeting. 'Sup,' he tried. His sister simply looked at him and nodded, a knowing smile creasing her perfect face. It was settled then. His relationship with his sister was over. So many years of friendship, of talking and hanging out had come to a messy end. He sighed, glad he had organised a day out with his friends. It sure would take his mind off the matter.

So as the day came and went, and after so many spins on the playground that it made him green in the face, he arrived back at the cottage on top of the hill. He felt a sinking feeling in his gut, and dreaded going in again. He gathered his resolve, promising to eat and shower and go straight to bed, not saying a word. He pushed open the door, trudging down the hallway, and the scent of cheesy macaroni hung in the air. 'No way,' he muttered. The captain would never make the same meal twice. There was something strange afoot. But not as strange as his romantic life, he reasoned.

'Alright. I wasn't sure you'd need it, but I am now,' Dave said with a wink, setting down a bowl of steaming pasta.

Tobias still didn't get it, but he was too tired to ask. Being swung around and around on a playground was not good for the stamina. He gulped the food down, scorching his throat, but he didn't care. He didn't want to meet his sister's eyes. Tobias just wanted to curl up in bed and... and what then? Feeling put off his meal, he shuffled along the hallway, undressed, and climbed straight into bed without another word. Turning in his bed, he shifted along to face the wall. Then he felt something nudging his ribs. It felt rough, rubbing his skin. He reached a hand under and pulled it out, flicking on the lights. It was a pair of Emma's underwear.

He looked at his sister's panties, evidently worn for a long while. Tobias knew what he had to do, and he hated himself for it. His sexual side demanded that he did the deed with this once-in-a-lifetime chance, and it completely drowned out what little good was left in him. He grabbed the underwear with his left hand, raising it to his face, breathing in its aromas. He sighed. He could almost imagine Emma was on top of him, begging him to smother his face inside her. Another erection sprung forth, and this time he didn't try to hide it.

He rubbed furiously, aroused by the scent of his sister, the way her body smelt like flowers even though she never used perfume. And within moments Tobias was getting close, tiptoeing over to the bathroom and in a final leg-quaking orgasm spewed at least a quarter litre of juice into the sink. Sighing, he cleaned up, throwing the panties into the wash. He blocked out a small voice telling him to keep it 'for future', feeling guilt and shame, even more intense than the night before. It was well and truly time to sleep.

*****

The next few weeks went by in a blur, and Tobias found little time to mull over his actions. Exam after exam piled on him. It cramped his writing hand and crammed his mind with so much information he swore his head would just pop like a balloon. His lust had all but disappeared, channelled into sitting hours at a desk, pen and paper in hand. And these days, Tobias found he fell into deep sleep the moment he hit his pillow. There was no looking at his sister, no sporadic masturbation. Perhaps it was a change for the better, he reckoned. He had scraped too close to the edge, overstepped the boundary that existed between siblings.

The awkward tension between him and Emma was gone, and in its place was the well-meaning friendship he so desperately missed. It was going well, all things considered. That is, until the morning of his sister's birthday. The night before, Dave had beeped their pager, saying there was a roadblock, and he wouldn't be back for at least two days. Of course, his sister had been annoyed that her favourite captain would miss her nineteenth birthday, but Dave had messaged 'I would give anything to be back for my sweetie's special day,' and that seemed to shut her up. So Tobias had retired to bed early, excited that the next day was the weekend. Little did he know just the misadventures that waited for him...

*****

Tobias opened his eyes, yawning, feeling the warm sun on his skin. He wanted to sleep in, to rest after weeks of in-school torture. But he was met with the shock of his life when his sister leapt out of bed and wrapped him in a huge hug, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. 'Do you remember what day it is?' she said excitedly, bouncing up and down. Tobias groaned, not even fully awake yet.

'Um, it's... Saturday?' he replied, wanting the warm sheets to claim him into their folds.

'No, you nitwit,' Emma scolded. 'It's my birthday. My nineteenth. You know what that means!'

'You gonna get your driver's licence? Emma, you don't even have a car!'

She stared at Tobias solemnly for a moment. 'Okay then. Man, you are thick in the head.'

Tobias grabbed his pillow and threw it at his sister. She turned around, a fierce look of battle in her face. 'It's on,' she cried, and soon the siblings were sparring with pillows, dealing devastating blows and vicious counterattacks. Tobias was having so much fun he never wanted it to end. But the thing is, the pillow was not designed to be used as a weapon, and soon feathers were flying all around in the room.

Emma grinned. 'Bow to the winner. And the birthday girl.' Tobias obeyed, and at once he noticed something different. Today his sister wore a low-neck top, framing her plump, perky breasts. He admired the way they jiggled slightly when she talked, her erect nipples showing underneath her shirt. Tobias caught himself, angry that the monster under the bed had returned. He was afraid of what he might do if he let it take over. He got up and left the room before he had any further thoughts, offering to make breakfast.

'Hey, so did you get me anything for my birthday?' his sister called after him. 'Even just a little gift will do, to show you love me.'

Tobias paused. He had forgotten to buy her a present. He really was a horrible brother, only able to think of sex and nothing else. 'Well, um... you just wait and see,' he called back, hoping to stall for time. He hoped he would be able to sneak out and get her something from the local gift shop. But right now, he was hungry and horny and in a rather miserable state. After a quick breakfast of blackened potatoes that would have found a better home in the fire, Tobias stretched out across the couch. It was his first free day in weeks, and he intended to make good use of it. Now that the captain wasn't there to complain, he cranked up the heater and put the television on max volume. His sister eagerly joined him on the couch, and together they watched to see what was on.

It was as though the universe was against him, because the movie was about a forbidden romance between two distant lovers. He reached to switch the channel, but Emma grabbed the remote. 'Wait! I want to watch this. Birthday girl, remember?' she exclaimed. Tobias sighed and sunk deep into the couch, hoping this nightmare would be over. The room was too warm and he was too exhausted, and soon he drifted off into slumber. He woke not moments later with his sister snuggled up against him, curling his hair in her fingers and running a hand down the length of his body.

He laid there, pretending he was asleep, enjoying the feeling of Emma caressing him. He knew was weird, enjoying his sister's touch, but suddenly the realization came to him. All those times, all those hints. The knowing smile, the well-seasoned underwear, her exposing top. He recalled her words this morning. 'My nineteenth. You know what that means!' He did know what it meant. With a little gasp, he realized it had been a whole year since he turned nineteen. How time had passed so quickly, he thought. And without a second thought, he leant over and kissed his sister on the lips. He held the kiss, feeling her warm, soft lips meet his. He felt electrified, like he could do anything. Emma pulled back, surprised. 'Are you on drugs?' she asked.

Tobias watched her sheepishly. 'I didn't buy you a present, but I thought I would give you something better.' Emma looked crestfallen for a second, but then she leaned in and kissed him again, and this time he felt her tongue and his own mingling, connecting in a moment of heated passion. They sat close together, still locked in love, and it was nearly a whole minute later when his sister broke off the kiss, gasping for breath. She blushed, giggling softly to herself, and pushed a lock of golden hair behind her ear.

'I thought you would've taken the hint earlier. That night, I wanted you so bad, Toby. Hearing you get off to me got me so wet, my blankets were soaked! And I hope you enjoyed my little scented present. But you spoiled the moment, sneaking off with my knickers without me...' Hearing his sister talk like that got Tobias so aroused, he suddenly felt an uncomfortable bulge in his pants. He tried to cross his legs unsuccessfully, and Emma giggled. 'I never knew you were so big, Toby. Makes me wonder if I should've gotten down there ready for you.'

Tobias blushed uncontrollably, feeling his face turn a deep red. He had only ever dreamed of sex with Emma, and he couldn't comprehend how fortunate he was. He just laid there, listening as his sister teased him, making his member harder and harder. It was as if his penis knew he was finally getting what he wanted, and it couldn't wait to join in. Emma looked at her brother deep in the eyes. 'You sure you want to do this? We're brother and sister. There's no turning back,' she said quietly. But he wasn't thinking about his morals, or what people would think of him. He could only listen to his throbbing penis, aching, desperate to feast.

'I... I... um, yes. Yes, I love you, Emma. I want you, I need you,' he panted, excited and tense. So his sister didn't waste another second. She unzipped his trousers and let them fall, revealing his toned legs, his smooth dark skin. She tugged gently, and his towering member sprung up like a jack-in-the-box. Emma gasped, salivating, a small bit of drool dripping down her chin. She couldn't believe her eyes.

'It's massive,' she cried. She instinctively put a hand to her vagina, feeling through her panties, and when she took it away it was dripping with juice. She moaned softly, and bent over, tying her golden locks back into two cute pigtails. She gripped her brother's length, massaging it softly in a regular motion. Tobias gave a loud moan, for it was unlike anything he had experienced before. The feel of her hand on his shaft was exhilarating, washing waves of pleasure over him. 'Oh my... oh, yes. Yes,' he groaned softly. Then he went rigid as his sister parted her lips and went down on him, sucking, sliding along his shaft, leaving small trails of saliva behind. She was a natural expert, her lips a vacuum that seemed to suck all the life out of him. He could do nothing but lie there immobilized, as Emma powered away.

And in less than a minute, Tobias felt an eruption begging to burst free. He was like a volcano, stoked by his sister until he could hold it no longer. 'Emma, um... I'm... I'm coming!' he moaned, feeling the tension rise and within moments, he went into spasms. His legs clenched, his back arched as the pleasure hit its peak, and he unloaded his seed into his sister's hungry mouth, spurting and spraying until Emma had sucked every drop, swallowing and licking her lips like she had just finished dessert. He had never felt so good in his life. Emma gave a little smile, the dimples on her face showing. 'Alright, your turn to do some work.'

*****

It was his first time, and despite being a connoisseur of pornography, Tobias struggled to make love to Emma with his mouth. 'Alright, a little more over there, like that... you know what, have a break. Then we'll work on my boobs,' she said. Tobias shuffled off her naked body and slumped onto the couch, defeated. It was nothing like what he had seen online. He tried, he really did, but his tongue never seemed to reach his sister's g-spot. It was pointless, and tiring. He would have preferred Emma to give him oral all day, but she reminded him it was her birthday, not his.

Already he was rock hard again, filled with the energy of youth. He stood back, admiring his sister's body. It had been a massive surprise, Emma stripping naked for him, and one that he eagerly welcomed. His gaze shifted down to her small, petite vagina, soft and pink, and he felt his mouth watering. He couldn't wait to eat her out again. His sister spread her legs wider, fondling her clitoris gently, and Tobias was transfixed. He watched as she ran a finger along her vulva, caressing the pink folds. Emma threw her head back, moaning softly.

She slowly inserted another finger, sliding in and out, and she tensed for a moment as she hit her g-spot. 'Arrghhh,' she moaned, clamping one hand over her mouth as her legs squeezed together and she rubbed faster and faster. It was not long before she gave a loud cry and gripped the sofa arm until her knuckles were white, squealing from the sheer pleasure that enveloped her. Emma's body shook, and a clear liquid squirted from her vagina and she cupped her hand, collecting it. Emma swirled her love juice around her mouth, admiring its slightly sweet, slightly salty flavour, like the taste of tears.

'So, you ready for another round?' Tobias asked. He knew females could orgasm multiple times without a cooldown, which he felt was unfair. If only his penis didn't shrink straight afterwards, he thought solemnly. Emma was still rosy-cheeked from her climax, and she took a moment to calm down, taking deep breaths.

'That's how you do it, see? I'm going easy on you, but girls out in the real world won't,' she chastised. 'Alright, try again. I want my birthday present.'

Tobias took a deep breath. This time, he would take things slowly. He walked over to his sister purposefully, unzipping his trousers to reveal a throbbing twelve-inch rod. Emma stared at it dreamily, and he snuggled up next to her, placing his hands on her breasts and giving them a soft squeeze. They felt soft, tender and bouncy, a bit like his own scrotum. He looked into his sister's dark brown eyes, then put his mouth onto one of her breasts, kissing softly in a small circle until he reached her areola. Taking one perky nipple in his mouth, he began to suck gently. Emma shuddered and gave a deep sigh, holding her brother's head as he milked her.

Then it was like magic. She didn't know how it happened, but she felt her breasts contracting and suddenly she was lactating, a drizzle of creamy milk leaking from her nipple. Tobias sucked eagerly, licking his lips in delight. He drank his sister's warm milk as it came, creamy and sweet and full of flavour, reminding him of buttery almond milk. He was having the time of his life, while his sister sat there in stunned surprise at her lactating ability. She ran a finger on her free nipple, bringing it to her lips. It really was delicious. No wonder her brother was addicted, she thought. She pushed him off. 'Oi, give my other nipple some love,' she scolded.

12