Incest Inquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma laid there, imagining what it would be like to have a child. She wasn't sure she was ready, but her body seemed to say otherwise. She was jolted from her thoughts when her tush exhaled and released a loud toot. She was mortified, hoping her brother didn't notice. But he looked up at her with a grin, sniffing the air, inhaling his sister's rich fragrance and savouring the smell. Emma rapped her brother's head with her knuckles. 'You're such a sick person, Toby,' she laughed. 'But I like it,' and she made a mental note to save any future flatulence for him.

Full of his afternoon meal, Tobias moved slowly down his sister's body, running his tongue along her skin until her reached her legs. Emma spread them in anticipation, eager to feel the euphoria of orgasm again. He licked gently around her vulva, and she was glad she had shaved the night before. Her poor brother would have gotten a mouthful of fur, she thought with a giggle. But these days Tobias would do anything to get a part of her. His tongue licked the opening of her clitoris, and she gave a squeal of pleasure.

It felt nothing like her fingers, soft and curious and striking all the right spots. Emma felt his wet glossa deep inside her, sliding, rubbing against the walls of her vagina. She groaned as he tongued some part of her, and an intense wave of pleasure crashed into her, filling her with euphoria. She felt as if she were floating in paradise, shaking as her brother's tongue filled her vagina. And perhaps practice really did make perfect, because within moments she felt a great pressure inside her, pressing between her pale, petite legs. She watched as her brother ate her out like a hungry animal, and as he licked the rim of her tush and tentatively stuck his tongue into her small pink anus, she was finally pushed over the edge.

Her anus clenched, her vagina walls contracted, and she gasped for breath as the pressure inside her was released, a torrent of juice flooding out of her slit and into Tobias's eager mouth. He slurped and sucked, swallowing every drop of his sister's juices as Emma shoved a pillow over her face and screamed, convulsing, lost in the throes of orgasm. She sank back, completely drained, as Tobias kissed her on the stomach.

'You really are the best sister,' he remarked with a grin. 'Although, I think your milk is still better.' Emma didn't have anything to say. She had already fallen asleep, all her energy washed out in her climax. She knew she wouldn't be having any more sex for a long while.

After all, Tobias really had given her the best birthday present, and she would treasure it always.

12