Incest is the Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granny took her cock in her hand and lined it up with Sabrina's rectum. It was tight, but the old woman's strength was coming back to her, and she managed to force her thick head through the tiny entrance with relative ease.

Sabrina threw her head back, wailing as her asshole was stretched around Granny's massive girth. As she knelt trembling before her horny grandmother, Samantha sucked soothingly on her beautiful, young cock.

The pleasure of her cousin's licks made the blonde relax, and soon her asshole was like butter, eagerly welcoming Granny's shaft, inch by inch.

The old woman grunted as she pressed herself forward. When Sabrina's head dipped down again to resume sucking her cousin's cock, Granny knew she could begin to thrust. She tried to start slowly, but before long, she was slamming her cock into Sabrina's throbbing sphincter with rapidly increasing ferocity.

For her part, Sabrina took Granny's cock like a champ, moaning with pleasure with every powerful thrust. She drooled on Samantha's cum soaked cock, and sucked at it mindlessly as pleasure took over her body.

Samantha lay beneath her writhing cousin, slurping her glistening cock as it pressed against her flushed face. She could see Granny's pussy above her now, too, and reached up with one hand, shoving a finger inside.

"Oh, fuck!" Granny groaned, as she felt Samantha's fingers beginning to pump in her juicy snatch. "I forgot how wicked you girls could be!" She pumped her cock faster, driving it deeper inside Sabrina's bowels with every thrust.

This time, Sabrina was the first to cum, and her face twisted painfully as her pleasure erupted.

"Oh, fuck!! Fuck me with your cock, Granny!! Fuckmefuckmefuck MEEEEEE!!"

She let out a frantic screech, her ass sucking greedily on Granny's shaft as it pounded her into ecstasy. The feel of Samantha's hot lips on her cock only increased her pleasure, and she rewarded her cousin with generous torrents of sweet cum.

Samantha moaned as she slurped up her cousin's delicious honey, and pumped her fingers faster in Granny's gooey tunnel. Her own cock was growing hungry for its release, too.

With her free hand, Samantha reached down, grabbing the back of Sabrina's head and shoving it harshly between her thighs. Even as she came, Sabrina understood her cousin's need, and dutifully sucked the girl's throbbing cock.

Her cousin's frantic sucks soon had Samantha creaming as well, and she unleashed a muffled cry as she coated her cousin's face in her cum. She abandoned Granny's cunt then, gripping Sabrina's ass in both hands and pulling the blonde tightly against her.

Both girls writhed and bucked as they gorged themselves on each other's cocks. Their orgasms had them convulsing violently, their skin coated in scorching sweat. They devoured each other frantically, their wails of pleasure muffled as they forced their cocks harder down each other's throats.

Granny's fingers dug hard into Sabrina's slippery flesh. Her cock throbbed, and her body shone with perspiration. Her brow furrowed, and she bit her lip as her granddaughter's asshole squeezed her pumping shaft like a vice.

"Fuck!" the old woman shouted, as finally her cock pumped home, and once again hot semen shot from it's bulbous head. This time, it fired deep into her other granddaughter, coating her bowels in sticky fluid.

Granny's orgasm made Sabrina scream again. She was having another orgasm, and sucked down hard on Samantha's cock, twisting it gently with her teeth.

Samantha wailed, her hips bucking off the cum soaked sheets and smashing hard into her cousin's face.

The three women thrashed as they came, their flesh seething with pleasure. Only after the last ounces of cum were coaxed from their willing bodies did they collapse together, tangled in a heap of exhaustion.

Granny rolled off of her granddaughters, laying back against her pillow, and letting her cock flop lifelessly against her stomach. Her thighs were coated in cum, and the air was thick with it's heady aroma.

It took longer for the cousins to drag themselves apart, but when they did, they crawled up on either side of their sexy grandmother and nuzzled into her arms.

"Thank you, my darlings. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I do so love your visits." the old woman sighed.

The girls giggled and each gave the old woman a soft kiss on the lips. "We love them too, Granny." Samantha replied, her eyes still gleaming with mischief.

"Yeah!" Sabrina added. "More than anything!"

Granny smiled and pulled her girls closer. She was exhausted, and needed to sleep. She could tell her granddaughters were still horny, but they were tired, too. "Come." she said. "Let's sleep for a while. There will be lots of time for more fun when we wake up."

Soon, the small room was once again quiet, as the three of them fell into a deep, satisfied slumber.

The family members began to sleep laying on top of each other. Tina smiled as she felt her own niece's body.

"I can't wait for our next family reunion," she said as she drifted off to sleep.

12