All Comments on 'Incest is the New Black'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Different And Interesting Storyline****

That was a very entertaining read nice and hot. Thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You keep delivering.

Some of the best stories on the site. I read it twice. Five stars as always

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
More please

Hot and very sexy I want to read some more of these two as their relationship progresses. She is young enough to be knocked up too so maybe there is a baby already in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

I wanted to give this a four until the end. I wasn't sure why you had to turn a rather touching display of affection between a mother and son into her wanting to be his slut. And him showing up at work as her lover, not gonna happen. Nice effort though. *3

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
clever story idea

well written, as always. 5 stars. only compliant is it seemed a little rushed at the end. the tease was great, but the sex seemed a little quick. but your stories are always fun and sexy. as was this!

blaster666blaster666over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Loved the angst, the passion, and the end. A truly satisfying story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Morher and son fuck put me hard

Love story about mother and son fuck. Better when father lives with both and dont know but lick his boy sperm from mothers pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
links to other stories

Reacquainted and Nepotism.

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
Dream, Or Real?!

Great, sexy, story! Thanks for including pantyhose! The ending left the question. Hopefully, the sequel will provide the answer. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

sparkle8sparkle8over 4 years ago
So Hot.

The Buildup was amazing. So hot. I eagerly awaited the consummation, and I was not at all disappointed. Great story.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
This all happened too fast.

The sex happened so fast I hardly had a chance to be ready. I also like when the couple talk about how good it is. Maybe even get loud, expressing their excitement. 4*

montywingermontywingerover 4 years ago
True Love

As was said in the story, mother and son fucking IS the purest form of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could be a great series.

I’ve come back to this story coupl of times, like a few of your stories. I find this one fascinating in the prospective of social view of people being more open to this kind of relationship. Perhaps we could hear from other mothers in the office or a story of another group of mothers discussing it showing how it has become more commonplace between consenting adults.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very well written and told................():\

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big virile potent sons are totally helpless to resist the allure of mommy’s shining satiny pantyhose…once inside, they cum so hard thinking about it…I know I did…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Over the top and inconceivable, no its not the new black it's the same fake crap that people post on here for chronic masterbaters with no life. Going from zero to hero with no story is implausible and ridiculous.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle532 months ago

Lost me at the drug purchase. No rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...