Incest Made Easy Ch. 03: Frustrations

Story Info
A sister's plan finds brother in the right time and place.
4.7k words
4.64
9.1k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One is never allowed to forget the maxim, 'shit happens' - because life keeps reminding us. You are just going along with your business, nice and easy or whatever, and out of the blue, like a sudden bolt of lightning slicing through a hitherto calm night, you are hit with that which is least expected - straight to the balls - figuratively, but sometimes literally, as happened to me recently.

I was having fun at a Sunday afternoon family and friends gathering hosted by a younger married sister at her home. It was an indoor and outdoor party in good old West Indian style - Reggae and Soca music blasting, unmindful of neighbours. Lively dancing, loud laughter, lots of rum and beer and even a domino game; the smell of cookup rice and black pudding in the air.

It seemed like nearly every time I looked in the direction of my older sister, Faye, who had come with her husband but was sitting by herself, she was taking a drink, which was unusual; like me, she hardly ever touched alcohol. She was looking pretty and succulent in a short, brownish orange, halter-neck dress with an eye-catching side split, showing off her dark brown, slim-thick thighs. The shape, jut and prominent nipple imprints on the bosom area, suggested that she was not wearing a bra. I strolled over to her.

"What's with de long face and regular bending of de elbows?"

"Like yuh need to ask ... is dat old cross, he really getting on me nerves this afternoon, he won't left de liquor alone ... geez, it embarrassing," she said, followed by a long sucking of her teeth.

"But you doing de same, every time I look at you, yuh taking a drink ... and yuh shouldn't be talking about yuh husband like dat, calling de man a cross, show some respect," I said, followed by a chuckle, to let her know my remarks were half serious and half jovial.

"I am drinking out of frustration ... he just making heself a damn ass, as usual," she said sulkily.

I looked in the direction of her jutting chin and saw her husband, a less than healthy looking older guy; older than Faye, that is, by fifteen years. He was dancing lewdly, with a beer bottle in his hand. Earlier I'd seen him consuming rum and vodka. He was an alcoholic, and was the kind of guy, who, when at a party, would drink a bit of everything that was on the table, until he was either staggering, passed out or throwing up. We were used to his behaviour. Other than that, he was a humble, friendly, kind and generous guy - which is why I had told Faye to have some respect.

Sitting on my haunches in front of Faye, one hand casually on a smooth, dark and shiny knee, the other on the chair, I had to literally drag my eyes away from the slight, but nevertheless enticing glimpse of light orange lace panties revealed from my vantage point. Faye was a stunningly sensual woman; letting my eyes accede to the temptation of lingering between her slightly spread thighs didn't need much mental persuasion, albeit she was my older sister, and it was only with some effort, that I managed to look away from the stimulating bit of crotch on display.

Two hours later, my brother-in-law, Melvin, was happily passed out in a chair, oblivious to what was going on around him. I heard Faye and our younger, twenty-five-year-old sister, Nelly, talking over his relaxed body on the sofa. Nelly had suggested that he be taken home.

"Home whey? to have me cleaning up stinkin' rum vomit ... you cud try wid he; he drink your rum and beer, when the puke starts to spout, you clean it up ... let he sleep it off right here. When he gets up, he will find his way home ... later tonight or in de morning."

Faye looked at me with hopeful eyes and asked me to give her a lift home in my car. I wasn't too pleased with that request but contained my disappointment. I had been chatting up one of Nelly's friends and she'd been responding nicely. I was between relationships and was hoping to get laid that night and bring an end to my two-month sexual drought.

"I hope you're not taking Mark to have he clean up your vomit," Nelly said, laughing hilariously.

"I aint that far gone," Faye said.

"You do look, that far gone," Nelly said.

Faye walked off briskly with me stepping behind, watching her exaggerated roll of the ass, while she tried hard to keep her legs steady. I looked at the bouncing fluffy butt and wondered humorously, if Melvin in his, less than ideal physical condition, could handle all that meat. I hoped he could and did ... it wouldn't do the family name good to have Faye stray. Our women were known for their fidelity and upright behaviour; but I had to admit, looking at Faye's rolling butt above the slightly bowed legs, that she didn't have to work hard to tempt any man; and once hit upon, who knows.

I quickly went over to the girl I'd been hitting on and explained the situation. We agreed to meet the next evening.

Inside Faye's house, after I had closed the door, and as we were walking through the living room area, she turned to me and said:

"Nelly was right, I am far gone,"

The words were hardly out her mouth, when her unsteady legs stumbled, and she pitched forward. Lunging to grab her, I stepped on some object lying on the floor, and fell awkwardly. The edge of a low wooden table, somehow, found my groin area. I stood up grimacing and holding my crotch.

"Oh, shit," I cried out, and hurried to sit on a sofa.

Faye, who was by then up, came and sat next to me. She looked at me wide eyed, and also grimacing as if it was her crotch that had been banged.

"Oh my god, I sorry ... is my fault ... come leh me rub it."

Maybe, due to the pain I was experiencing, what she said didn't fully register in my head, for I removed my hand and jutted my hips forward. She immediately reached out a hand and began gently rubbing my balls ... and dick ... which of course, despite the pain, began to respond to the soft hand.

After a while, seemingly concerned, she asked:

"Does it still hurt?"

"It's okay, now, I think," I replied, half-heartedly.

She didn't seem eager to discontinue her gentle ministrations, though, but I was seeing, and feeling the danger signs. So, a minute later, I told her I was alright now, and quickly stood up.

She laughed, and said, "Whoa ... I'm not gonna pull anything off of you."

She stood up and asked me to help her to her room. I put my hand around her waist and led her to the bedroom. When I released her, she seemed a bit unsteady. Leaning a knee against the side of the bed she spoke:

"Yuh have to help me get out of this dress, so I don't fall flat on mih face traying."

Bracing against the mattress, she raised her hands above her head, thereby indicating that I was expected to lift the dress up and over her head. I loosened the halter knot behind her neck and bending over gripped the hem of the dress and lifted it. Her full-sized banana breasts with stout, upturned black nipples, dropped free, inches away from my body. I gasped, and my cock began to swell determinedly as I completed the job of taking off my drunk sister's dress.

I heard her giggle and declare, "Having your brother take off your dress is much more exciting than when another man does it ... I never would have thought ..."

I looked at her smooth, dark body shining under the light and thought, undressing a sister is much more exciting than doing it to another woman ... I never would have thought ..."

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said.

She started to walk off unsteadily, and I watched, with heightened attention and stimulation, first, the bouncing bubbies, and then the retreating, jiggling ass, on the well-toned and curvaceous, thirty-five-year-old body. An image of me holding her hips and slamming my groin against that fat ass, slipped easily into my mind, and I wondered if in her condition she'd be inclined or persuaded to give some pussy. It was a nice fantasy and I smiled at the thought of fucking her.

"You can make it," I said, walking slowly behind her and taking in the luscious sight of my sister's nakedness, the string of the thong panties, out of sight in her ass crack.

When she was safely in the bathroom, I hurried to the kitchen and fixed myself a stiff drink. I also grabbed hold of my stiff dick and looked to the heavens as if begging for some guidance and a dose of self-control.

Faye joined me in the living room in a sheer, white babydoll open front, nightie. No panties was visible, and from what I could see in the dim lamp light, no hair either.

"Please fix me one of what you are having," she said, followed by a giggle, as she sat down, pulling the two edges of the nightie together to cover the pussy I had already glimpsed.

"I don't think you should be drinking anything more."

Laughing, she said, "Daddy, I had a shower and I'm much fresher now, but need something to cool down my anger and help me relax ... please fix me a drink."

I returned and sat next to her, and she turned sideways in the chair, leaning against the arm to face me as she drank and vented her frustration with her husband.

Looking me in the eyes, after taking a sip, she softly said. "I'm hoping you could stay a couple of hours, until Melvin comes home later ... or in the morning ... you don't have to go to work tomorrow, its Sunday."

I liked the idea, because my imagination was already unrestrained, and wandering in some very naughty directions - and I felt daring. I glanced up, fixed my eyes on Faye's nipples and nodded my okay.

"Good, you can use one of the two extra rooms ... you've been there, done that before," she said, merrily.

When the drink was finished and she asked for another one, I told her that was the last one.

"You don't need another drink; what you need to do, is to hit your bed and have a nice, long sleep ... sleep off all your worries."

You might be right about the drink, but not about the sleep. Sleep is the last thing I need at this moment."

I looked at her, waiting for her to continue, and she did, after a little pause and a studious look down at the floor, where it seemed, she saw the words she was looking for.

"No, that is not what I need, at least not the most; right now, what I really need is a good fucking. And that drunken son of a bitch is probably still passed out at Nelly's house ... not that it might have made any difference if he was here; he hasn't been near this pussy in months - he nor anyone else, that is. Sometimes I wish I was the kind of woman that could cheat on her man, but I'm not like that ... yeah ... what I need now is to fuck ... long and hard ... that should beat some of the frustration I'm feeling, out of my body"

Silence hung in the air for a while, as she evaded my eyes by looking to the floor again. Then she looked up at me with a slight crooked smile and raised eyebrows.

"You interested in the job?"

"What job, sis?"

"Are you that dumb that I have to spell it out?" she asked, seeming irritated.

"Maybe ... you know I've never been as bright as you," I said, followed by a nervous laugh.

It was one thing banging your sister in your imagination - you were in safe waters and could swim out any time if you got cold feet. But to be inches away from her and having her handing her pussy to you on a platter and you getting a sudden inexplicable attack of morals, can throw you off balance. I sat there trying to gather my nerves and quickly process what was really happening here. Although I wanted it, deep inside I didn't really believe it would happen, and was half resigned to eyeing up the juicy body and fantasizing.

"I want to fuck ... now ... and you are the only one around ... Is that clear enough?"

I didn't answer. She placed her hand on my thigh and slid it upward until her knuckles nudged my lurching cock. She pressed against it hard.

"You want the job, bro?"

"What does the job pay?"

"Good head and prime pussy ... with a clause in the contract that reads ... whatever else deemed necessary to enable total satisfaction."

I looked into her blazing eyes, and she held my gaze, licking her lips.

She made me laugh when she said: "Don't worry, It won't get out, I won't tell anyone. It's just you and me here. Not a soul would ever know ... tomorrow we go back to being brother and sister ... but tonight, as the saying goes ... shit happens."

There was another period of silence, as I tried to clear my head, wondering if it was really worth pursuing the naughty thoughts in my head and Faye's equally naughty offering. How would fucking her affect or change our lives going forward? Would be full of regret and guilt in the morning?

She spun around and leaned against the backrest of the chair, throwing one leg over the armrest, while bending the knee of the other and bringing the foot to rest on the cushion, leaning the knee out.

"How long do I have to wait to have mih pussy eaten, bro ... or do you want partial payment first ... you know ... the head?"

Taking a deep breath, I made up my mind.

Grinning, I said, "The head can wait, I'll eat first ... ah suddenly feeling very hungry."

I was up and undressing, my cock lurching as I looked down at Faye's sprawled out, gourmet buffet. I got between her legs quickly and gave the smooth shaven, blackish pussy a nice long, introductory lick.

"Smells good," I said.

"And I guarantee it's the best you'll ever likely taste," she said chuckling.

I licked Faye's pulsating pussy, long and slow, and she wiggled delightedly, giving an occasional buck and roll. She was right, I'd never tasted a sweeter pussy. The juice flowing from it was a special kind of honey, and I lapped it up hungrily, and chewed the meat with gusto.

"You're right, nothing ever tasted so good ... how did you know it would be so?"

She laughed out loud. "Easy ... I'm your loving sister ... you approached my cunt, already with a bias towards it ... you've been liking it before you even saw it ... you wouldn't notice a foul smell, short of rotting meat."

We both laughed out loud.

"Interesting theory ... but I think you just have a naturally fresh and sweet pussy," I assured her.

"Good, now stick that cock in, and dirty it up a bit," she said in an ecstatic whisper.

I slid forward and her soft fingers guided my hardness to her partly open door. I forced my way in, and she shrieked.

"Oh, mih gawd ... shit ... is this a cock or a knife ... it feels like yuh slicing into mih pussy meat ... oh, fuck but it feels good, though," she said, panting heavily.

"Long and hard you said, big sis?"

"Yes, yes, baby bro ... long and hard ... fuck me and make me scream."

I pulled back and drove forward, all nine miles in, and she did scream, loud and repeatedly with every stroke, like a child being whipped and full of fear. She quieted down and I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. She stared at me with half closed eyes and grimacing face as I pounded her fat, black pussy, doing my share of grunting with every stroke.

"Take me to a bed," she demanded.

I rose, with my cock still buried in her, and her legs on my shoulders, my hands gripping her fleshy ass as I lifted her and brought her back down repeatedly, on my stiff cock, while walking. Her hands were cling tight to the back of my neck.

"Which room, I asked,"

"Any fucking one ... I don't give a shit ... mine," she snarled.

I walked into the room shared by Faye and her husband and laid her down on the edge of the bed, still impaled.

"This feels good ... that son of a drunken bitch ... mih first time being unfaithful in ten years of marriage ... and ah doing it on he own bed ... fuck him ... no fuck me, bro; fuck yuh sista pussy till it sore," she babbled like a common ghetto chick.

I hammered the hungry pussy without reservation, and she took it gamely, lowering her legs and planting her feet flat on the mattress for leverage to wind her ass. And did she wind; her body moved like a snake; R Kelly could have written a song about it.

We were both grunting and grimacing and biting our lips as the bed rocked and squeaked loudly. My sweat was dripping profusely all over Faye's glistening body, mixing with hers. Siblings in concert, I thought, performing for Eros, god of carnal love, son of Aphrodite.

Faye came hard with a loud groan, followed by little hisses as her tasty body shook, her fingernails digging and cutting into my skin. I pushed forward, taking her deep into the king-sized bed, continuing to pound the pussy in deep concentration, as I raced toward my own orgasm. When I finally came, I shouted out her name and she replied:

"Yes, yes, yes, Markie ... yuh sweet fucka yuh ... spit cream into yuh sista pokey ... ah love it."

I remained inside and on top of her, sweating like rain, and feeling her pussy clamping and releasing my cock, keeping it puffed up ... preparation for a next round. As I felt hardness returning, I began to move slowly inside of her, with, long, concentrated, gliding strokes until about five minutes later, I was fully hard and pounding faster, drawing another serving of regular grunts and groans out of her sweet mouth. She was smiling up at me, contentedly, and I loved the look. She mouthed an 'I love you' and closed her eyes, locking in the feeling.

I heard her whisper, "Ah been wanting this a long-time bro ... ah been wanting you to fuck me for ages ... yuh ever suspected?"

"Nah, never, sis," I said, truthfully.

"Well, yuh really dumb," she said, laughing.

Neither of us had stopped thrusting our hips as we spoke.

"So, shit didn't just happen?" I said, stabbing the pussy hard.

She grunted, "Nah ... this was shit planned ... just waiting for de right time to be executed."

She pushed me over and straddled me, riding hard. She lowered her black bananas. And I licked and chewed on them voraciously.

"How black bananas taste?" she asked, still riding.

"Yuh had them all this time and never tasted them?" I replied with a question of my own.

She giggled: "Don't ask me my business ... I asking de questions here."

"They are delicious," I replied.

"Ah know ... I does chew on them sometimes," she said, giggling and bending her head shyly.

"Show me," I begged.

"You too naughty, yuh know," she said.

"We're two of a kind," I told her. "Come on, show me."

Still riding my cock, albeit, at a slower pace, she smiled shyly, as she lifted both long, full breasts and leaning over took one into her mouth, licking and sucking on the long nipple. After a few seconds she looked at me with fiery eyes and moved to the other one, now attacking the nipple passionately, moaning hard as she sucked, her hips rolling speedily on my groin. I reached out a hand and began tormenting her stiff clit with quick moving thumb and forefinger. She shouted and began trembling as her second orgasm took over her body.

When she was done cumming, she resumed her riding, but shortly after, climbed off of me and got on her knees and elbows.

"Doggy time," she whispered.

My cock reentered her pussy, and holding her hips firmly I began to pound her from behind, hitting against her ass in a loud and hard manner, shaking her entire body. She rolled expertly with my strokes urging me on with a soft whispering of expletives mixed with endearments.

She suddenly said, "Don't forget the clause in the contract; you're free to do whatever you deem necessary for your satisfaction."

She spoke in a testing, hopeful tone, and I knew what she was hinting at. I looked toward the night stand but saw nothing fit for lubing up our parts. Then, following a hunch I looked on the bed beside Faye, almost under her body and saw for the first time, a little tube of jelly. She had probably placed it on the bed before we entered the room, but I hadn't seen it. I reached forward and got the tube. I lathered, both my cock and her anal entrance, copiously, and when I slid into her ass hole, she screamed.

12