Incest Made Easy Ch. 03: Frustrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaaaaah ... aiiiiie, aiiiiie, aiiiiie, and bucked against the intrusion of her tight butt hole.

I moved in her slowly, carefully, without force.

"Unnnnnnnh ... oh yes, Markie ... yes baby, yes, bugger me."

She lowered herself onto the side of her face and upper chest, arched her back inward and made the stinky hole more easily available to me. I continued the slow rolling, and she did likewise to match my moves. I'd never felt a batty hole so accommodating, clinging and thoroughly satisfying, and I remembered what she had told me earlier, about approaching with a biased liking. She was continuously reminding me that she was enjoying the ass pounding. She used the muscled walls nicely, in a steady clamp and release trick on my dick.

I went deeper, almost all the way in, and she exclaimed, joyously:

"Yes, baby brother, yes, yes ... oooooh ... sink that cock in my ass."

I sunk all of the remaining length and she grunted. I withdrew a few inches and resumed slow stroking the now relaxed and slippery hole, watching the dark entrance fold inward and then pull outward as I stroked. It came as a surprise when Faye suddenly stopped moving, groaned long and loud and then was trembling uncontrollably, as she experienced a third orgasm. A few minutes later, I came hard, holding her hips tight and sending all of my dark wood into her fireplace as I shot thick fluid into her.

I pulled out and watched as my cum juice rolled out of her pulsing ass. She fell onto her back, and I followed suit.

"Oooooooh, my batty is so sore ... but I'd do it again if you want to, honey."

She rose on her elbow and kissed me long and lovingly. Then she straddled me and continued kissing, using her tongue unlike any other woman I'd ever kissed. She was simply marvelous.

"Did you ever once imagine us like this?"

"In spite of you being so beautiful and exceptionally sexy and tempting, I never once entertained the thought of fucking you ... I admired your good looks and smiled inside, that's all."

"And now the deed is done, what?"

"I'm going to fuck the living daylight out of this pussy tonight, because I might never get another chance ... you won't remain drunk forever," I said, reaching a hand to cover and pat the wet lump.

"Suits me, but doan worry, yuh gon get another chance to fuck it ... more chances than you might want," she said giggling.

"What about the good head mentioned in the contract?" I asked.

"Coming up, as soon as you wash that dick ... I don't think my butt is as fresh and sweet smelling as my pussy ... especially after you stirred up stuff in there."

We got up and went to the bathroom where we showered together, lathering and washing each other playfully. As we were heading back to the bedroom, I grabbed a cold beer form the refrigerator. Faye refused one, saying she didn't need that kind of medication anymore.

Back on the bed, after a change of sheet, I lay on my back, my head on a pillow and dragged beer as Faye dragged on my cock and balls. She went to work on me like an expert, sucking, licking and biting avidly and passionately, looking up into my face every now and then as if for confirmation that she was doing well ... which she certainly was. I jerked my hips up, fucking her hot, drooling mouth as she sucked.

She eventually got on top of me, flat and fully stretched out. She reached behind and under, placed my hard cock to her wet entrance, and slid back, sending it up her sex chute. She remained still for a while, just clamping and releasing the object in her pussy. Then she forced her hands under me, held me in a close embrace, and still flat on top of me, her soft breasts squashed against my chest, my hard cock up her pussy, she began to slowly roll her hips with a concentrated rhythm, sending spikes of pleasure through my body. I raised my hands and stroked my sister's damp back and butt, enjoying the feel of her soft, supple body in my palm.

She hissed delightfully as she pleasured us. She rode until we were both sweating profusely from the hot closeness and concerted effort to please. I got into the act, rolling and gently thrusting upward against her snake-like movements.

"Fucking you is so sweet baby bro ... oh, gawd, Markie ... I don't want to ever give this up ... promise me baby ... promise me we goin always be like this."

"You can bet your life on it big sis; you are too sweet to let go."

Faye remained on top of me, for close to an hour, working her sex magic, neither of us in a hurry to bring the sweetness to an end. I grabbed her butt, sinking my fingers into the soft flesh, gently kneading the sexy dough. She purred at the touch and licked my upper chest and neck. She pulled her arms out from under my back and slid them between us, taking hold of both my nipples and pinching them between thumbs and forefingers as she quickened her hip movements.

I felt the onset of a climax and began to thrust upward into her. Faye was making a continuous hissing sound as if it was she who was about to cum, and it seemingly brought about the intended result; I felt the tightening below and the snapping of harnessed emotions. As soon as I started firing, Faye slid backward and grabbed my cock into her mouth, sucking hard and fast, taking each spurt of cum and keeping it all contained. When I was fully drained, I watched in amazement as she gulped and swallowed.

"Thanks for making me happy bro ... I'll try my best to do the same for you going forward ... we can have a good thing, for a long time, once we are careful and keep it under covers."

I dragged myself down, pushed her thighs apart and kissed the dark and puffy pussy. Another change of sheet was done and then Faye accompanied me to my intended room for the night. It wasn't long before she wrapped her slender legs around the backs of mine as I was once more slamming into her.

12