Incest or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VI

"How many rounds do you think dad and mom have gone by now?" Cookie asked the oddest questions that Azam ever had to answer. His dad's sexual prowess was not something he really wanted to talk about.

At the exact hour, Azam had gone up to the appointed room and found the door open. More than a dozen persons were already present having drinks and dancing away inside. His ardour immediately dissipated as he saw Cookie in the embrace of one of her older cousins, who certainly appeared to have an interest in getting further on with her and whose hands were clasping her rear rather than her waist as they danced. Troublingly both hands were under her kameez, possibly inside her shalwar and in direct contact with her ass he imagined. Thankfully the song ended and she disengaged to grab a second guy from the group for a faster and not-clingy dance, even though this one ground his groin a couple of times into her backside and licked her neck. As Azam ran his eyes over the crowd he noted that all the females appeared to be paired off with guys and some were actively kissing, caressing or fondling their partners. He could swear that one of the guys had his hands under the shalwar of one of the ladies and was fingering her, while another female was actively rubbing her partner's cock through his pants as she sat next to him. He also noted that all the attendees were quite good looking.

"Hey bro," Cookie gushed as she saw him on finishing the second dance, took Azam's hand and introduced him all around to the group. The evening was already not going to expectation as far as he was concerned. He had the feeling that he was being sized up by both the females and guys in the room. He girded himself for a long and unproductive night.

He was happy, however, when fifteen minutes later a waiter brought up a ton of snacks. The crowd attacked the food with gusto and cleared the dishes in a very short time. Cookie opted against eating and instead jumped onto his lap as he took an empty armchair, throwing her hands around his neck and nuzzling him a bit. No one seemed to mind. Azam began to feel even better as one after the other, people began to leave. He wondered why every person was exiting with someone else and not the guy or girl he or she had been intimate with just moments before. Almost everyone got an open mouth kiss from all members of the opposite sex and some from the same. Azam accepted a kiss from every one of the ladies that was leaving since that appeared to be the norm, but figured it was part compensation for Cookie getting off his lap after grinding into his crotch for fifteen minutes or more.

Finally, the cousin Cookie had been initially dancing with slowly ran his hands down her torso, took an extended moment squeezing both her breasts by sticking his hands down her shirt front, kissed her full on the mouth, then grabbed the last female in the room and headed out. The very pretty lady suddenly stopped, came up towards Azam and welcomed him to the family. As Azam tried to reply she touched her mouth to his and concurrently ran her hands over his crotch, before disengaging and leaving. Finally he was left alone with Cookie. She told Azam that the guy was her eldest cousin and the lady was his wife. He mused, however, why the wife had been sitting in the lap of another guy throughout and not minding that his hands were continuously caressing her boobs or other private parts. He also wondered why Cookie had allowed such personal and sexually-tinged contact with her cousin and others. He had less concerns on kissing the ladies, however, and definitely enjoyed the act with at least three of the women, particularly the short-haired last one, Sanaa, who had given his lip a playful bite while kissing him goodbye and whispered, "Room 721 in case Cookie gets tired of your company, I won't!"

"Give me a minute to freshen up, and make us both a strong drink while I do so, but first help me with this zipper," Cookie ordered while turning her back towards him. Azam unzipped her swiftly and appreciated her smooth bared skin, with just a slim bra strap across it, as she headed for the washroom. She had assumed correctly that he was okay with consuming alcohol. How she had managed to get an entire well-stocked bar into her room in a Pakistani hotel was beyond his comprehension. The rules were rather strict for service to Pakistani citizens in those establishments, but he figured she had used some of her considerable feminine wiles. He quickly rustled up two rum and cokes, with lemon wedges. He did not take her to be a scotch type and figured a flavourful and sweet drink would be her thing.

"I hope you do not mind, but I was getting very stuffy in those formal clothes," Cookie said as she stepped out, tasted the drink on the table, and made an appreciative face, "and frankly you should at least lose your tie, jacket and shoes also."

It was a fairly routine statement had the situation been a fairly routine one. Rather Cookie was standing in the middle of the room wearing nothing but a very frilly lavender coloured pair of bra and panties, topped with a lacy pink bathrobe. Azam could easily make out her nipples and cunt through the sheer fabric. She lay down on the bed, looked at him with a partially inebriated gaze, and slowly said, "Now tell me "brother" dear whether you do or do not want that kiss I have not given you today?"

Cookie raised her arms and motioned Azam towards her. His mouth joined hers in a nanosecond. This time it was no friendly peck or brotherly kiss, rather it was an all-out sexually charged smooch. Cookie bit his tongue as it probed her mouth; he sucked on hers as she sallied forth into his. Her arms locked around his neck and her legs clamped his midsection, as her feet locked behind him. She could feel his throbbing cock right through his strained trousers. Azam's mouth wandered to her breasts and down to her belly button. His hands stroked her legs and thighs, coming to rest at the sides of her panties, as if awaiting further instructions. Cookie suddenly rolled the both of them over, got off him, put her elbows on the bed and placed her face in her upturned hands. Her eyes directed him to a drawer and Azam was surprised to find a dozen condoms inside.

"Are you sure that we should do this?" he asked, still a bit uncertain on next steps.

"I may not be," she said, "but your crotch tells me that you are!"

That was all the hints Azam needed. His clothes were off in a flash, the condom was rolled on and he had disrobed his "sister" in mere seconds. Cookie spread her legs wide, while he positioned himself at her entrance and forced his way inside. Half-expecting to split her hymen and to see her squirm, he was surprised at the ease with which his cock headed all the way home. Cookie had begun to pant with pleasure and raked his back viciously. With an unbelievable burst of energy she turned him over and came atop still with his member imbedded in her cunt. Azam was mesmerized by the sight of her perfect tits bouncing as she rode his cock. He willed himself not to come too soon as she maintained her up and down movement for quite a while. A stream of rather tarty phrases emanated from her mouth while she bucked continuously. Finally Cookie orgasmed massively, clamping his cock in her pussy and causing him to explode as well. Spent, she lay forward and whispered, "Aren't you a darling elder brother!"

As they lay recuperating from the exhaustive workout, Azam could not help wonder about all that had transpired in that particular room. Things were just not computing for him and he needed further information. All sorts of thoughts ran through his mind but did not form proper questions he could ask. It was almost as if Cookie understood his angst and began to explain a number of things.

"You can be assured that I was not a virgin before I met you and am certainly not one now darling!" she let him know, "I have been sexually active for quite some time and find no reason to deny myself such excellent pleasure. Was I not a great fuck?"

"How come? This is very religious Pakistan!" Azam just had the urge to ask as virginity before marriage was the supposed norm in the country, "and yes you were fantastic and I cannot believe you have been so intimate with me."

"So you weren't a virgin today either, or how else could you have rated my performance!" Cookie suddenly shocked him, "but at least you have not lectured me on morality."

"You are right," he confessed as hiding the truth was unnecessary, "but my indiscretions were abroad, while you are actively sexual in this environment."

"You may have surmised from the group here earlier that we are a rather touchy-feely sort of family," she explained, "my first experience in fact was with the eldest cousin you found me dancing with and who left last. He did not force himself at all, I let him initiate me as I was seeing things happening all around and wanted to be a part of them. We all lived for a while in a very large family compound and goings-on were very interesting among a lot of the members present, married or not."

"How did that come about?" he could not believe how casual Cookie was about the entire chapter.

"Just out of high school, the eldest cousin and his wife Sanaa, who incidentally is also a close relative, along with another freshly turned eighteen female cousin and two other guys, from within the circle you met earlier today, all took a week's trip to Murree and other hill stations. The eldest cousin, Basit, simply walked in while I was showering the very first evening and I let him deflower me standing and against the wall. It was intensely painful but as he fucked me I finally felt like I fully belonged within the family. That night I slept again with him. The entire time was spent in a manner that each of the ladies was with each of the guys for two out of the six nights. Each of the guys had his own preferences and peculiarities and I was thoroughly schooled in technique and type over the week, vaginal, anal, oral, lesbian, and even group sex. For me it was an excellent orientation to sexuality and I have not looked back ever since. I want you to know, however, that I have been very selective about my partners and the fact I am with you now means that I consider you are a more evolved form of manhood than the rest!" she simply explained things while Azam was in total disbelief.

"Why thank you for the vote of confidence, but tell how you can be okay with this openness?" Azam wondered.

"Why not, it is so natural. In fact I have had some sort of sexual contact with a number of my male relatives and the husbands of my female ones, if not full-on sex!" she continued, "I noted that you seemed concerned why my cousin's wife was letting someone else fondle her were you not? You should know that she was initiated in a similar manner when she married into our family and has taken to our ways very well. And I believe Sanaa has a thing for you now by the way she said goodbyes with that extended kiss and crotch rub!"

"That is so incestuous, isn't there a moral compass out of whack somewhere?" Azam pointed out.

"Well it certainly may be but no one in our family seems to mind," she replied, "incest has been common for centuries among the upper classes in so many cultures, often to preserve blood lines. My family is not the only ancestral one in Pakistan with such open-mindedness. I can tell you there are quite a few others among us feudal types who accept incest as a healthy and necessarily preferred practice. And did you not see how good looking those of us practicing incest are?"

"So are you saying that your folks were also participants in the action?" Azam blurted out.

"My mom and dad were both popular with other family members," Cookie said as if it was a most matter of fact thing, "I am told that my paternal grandfather while he was alive thought mom was the best as far as taking one of his daughters-in-law to bed with him was concerned, and my dad was supposedly in great demand from the ladies around!"

Cookie had just upped the ante and Azam could not resist the question, "I have to ask if you ever had sexual relations with your dad, and does our family coming together mean that we are all expected to be available to each other?"

Cookie smiled and nodded, "I would have gladly taken my father as a lover if he was so inclined, but the accident just before my sixteenth birthday meant that such pure love never had a chance to flourish," she wiped away a tear and continued, "and as far as the four of us are concerned, my mom and I do not believe in forcing anyone to be like us but welcome those who are!"

"But given that you moved from your family home some years back, has your mom kept up her inter-family relationships and will she continue to do so while with my dad?" the thought was boring into him.

"She really was in love with my dad and for the past many years since his death has abstained. Moving from the family home to our current residence was part of the healing and dissociating process. I doubt she will ever be as gregarious with the extended family again, but I am another story altogether and welcome the contact with my cousins!" Cookie clarified, continuing to blow his mind.

"I must say though, your mom is sexy and I can see how she was a favourite for your grandpa. Frankly she turned me on quite a few times when we were working together!" Azam joshed and received a blow to his ribs, "but my dad is an old fogey in case you have any interests in that direction!"

"Haven't you guessed from the fact that I am still attracted to my eldest cousin, and am here in bed with you, that I like older guys!" she floored him with a well-timed riposte, "and may I suggest that you go round two with me right now dear "brother" or shove off so I can call one of the older cousins to come and fuck me, since your dad is otherwise occupied right now with my mom. Perhaps you want to go see Sanaa dearest since her husband is off with school friends visiting Heera Mandi (red-light area) tonight!"

Azam needed no further invitation and bent Cookie forward so her butt was raised. The thought of a threesome with Sanaa entered his mind but exited quickly too. He was tempted to stick it into Cookie's tight ass, but felt she would prefer vaginal stimulation. Slowly he re-entered her cunt, getting a less animated, but more accepting, response from her. As his cock reached the apex of its penetration, she sat back upwards, allowing him to caress her boobs and to kiss her mouth as she turned it towards him.

"I wondered if you were going to fuck my ass," she breathed deeply, "and thanks for giving me another good screwing!"

"Oh don't worry, there's enough spunk in me to ensure I get to your ass too," Azam let her know as he pushed forward forcefully, "and I am glad you are enjoying the servicing from my side!"

Later that night, or rather early in the morning, he did get to fuck her ass and they both loved it!

VII

Cookie looked exhausted at the Valima ceremony, as did Ghazala, Kamran and Azam. The bride and groom had good reason to be tired, the other two did not. Ghazala took one look at Cookie and knew what had transpired. Mother and daughter had a little conference and the result was obvious later.

Though she was dead tired, Cookie looked ravishing in a cream and gold sari, with a white blouse that was nearly backless. The sari, especially brought from India, allowed her to display a naked midriff and belly. Azam could not wait to get his hands on her, but she evaded him successfully throughout the evening. He did, however, get accosted by a number of her cousins, a few whom he had kissed the night before and ended up with a page full of names and private phone numbers, not to mention lipstick all over his face. Their intent was obvious and he sensed that he was being welcomed into the fraternity. Sanaa was particularly effusive in her greetings, and ribbed him for missing on an opportunity to be with her the prior night by grabbing his crotch, while adding that Cookie looked well-fucked!

His awaited moment to be with his new sisterly love finally came when the groom and bride departed for the customary night at the bride's home, but not as he hoped it would. Cookie took the front seat in the vehicle as he drove his new family to the bride's home. Conversation was on general subjects, including the quality of the food and the dresses of the guests and no opportunity arose to talk to Cookie directly about personal matters.

VIII

They were not the only people heading to Ghazala's residence. A number of her family members joined the party for the final set of customs. As refreshments were served, Azam noted a small piece of paper under his glass of vodka and orange juice. It simply stated, "Meet me in my room after everyone has gone." He had already taken three such drinks and was feeling somewhat light headed.

Ghazala went upstairs at 12:15 in the morning and Kamran followed shortly after. Almost immediately the crowd began to thin out. Just before midnight Cookie had waved to him from the stairs and mouthed "one o' clock" while indicating her bedroom. He could not wait to have another go at her. The hour seemed to take an eternity but finally passed and he half-walked, half-ran up the stairs to Cookie's room.

The door was slightly ajar and he heard a voice say, "undress, get over here, fuck me and don't talk!"

The voice sounded a bit odd and he wanted to answer but was shushed by the form on the sofa-bed. Azam pulled out a condom from his pocket. Cookie had pointed at the lamp on the side table in the living room when she had last communicated with him and beneath it he had found a pack of six condoms. Quickly he took his clothes off and tossed them aside, fitting a condom speedily on to his raging hard-on. Getting to the sofa-bed, he was embraced and kissed with passion. It was pitch dark and the telltale perfume that Cookie used was pleasantly dulling his senses. Azam figured that this was one of Cookie's kinky games and got to work with diligence, spreading the legs, finding the opening and pushing into it. The response on the other side was equally robust as he was pulled forward so his cock could probe even further inside. The lovers kissed with gusto, maintaining a smooth tempo to their mating and ensuring that pleasure was total. After an extended period, Azam finally shot off into the condom. He recuperated while feeling up his partner's breasts as she lay back almost lifeless.

As Azam finally rolled off and looked for the garbage bin to dispose of the used sheath, the lamp on the nightstand away from him lit up. Standing naked and erect, he was in total shock. On the sofa-bed, and still breathing heavy from his fucking was not Cookie, but his new "mom" Ghazala, who looked incredibly beautiful totally nude and with a serious flush on her face, a finger held to her lips to indicate he should be silent.

"Oh my God, Ghazala, I mean mom, I am sorry, I did not mean to, I thought I was with Cookie," he stammered, searching for anything coherent to say while trying to make sense of his situation.

"It's okay, just sit down and listen to me," she coolly advised and he sheepishly took her advice by finding a chair at the other end of the room.

Ghazala continued, "I know the two of you had a great time last night having sex and I am happy, whereas custom suggests I should be very angry. However you may remember that she told you some peculiarities about our family members and their openness to sexual intimacy among near relatives."

"Yes she did, but I frankly am not so keen on going beyond her and being with anyone else," Azam spoke truthfully. Was he falling in love with Cookie, he wondered.

"That may be correct, but still we had to ensure that Kamran and you understood that you are now part of an extended family that will welcome you with both open arms and spread legs," she said, "and that you need to accept us as we are."