Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess wonders if she's as big a pervert as her brother.
5.3k words
10.5k
30
7

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
352 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter Two (Monday Afternoon)

Jessica had been feeling kind of shaky and nervous the whole time she and Aaron were running. She kept getting flashes of heat that seemed to have nothing to do with the jogging, but she eventually worked out the truth: "Oh, fuck. I'm getting more and more turned on every time I get a good whiff of my brother!" That was just sick, she tried telling herself, but her body did not seem to agree. She kept repositioning herself any time the wind changed, to make sure she could smell him better than he could smell her, embarrassed to imagine her brother detecting her body odor.

"God, I actually would love it if he tried to sniff me!" she thought, not for the first time that day, but she felt increasingly receptive to the idea the more it kept popping into her head. "But there's no way," she thought. "I know he's kind of pervy and stares too long sometimes, and I guess maybe perviness is genetic, but he's never tried to smell you before!" A different part of Jessica's mind responded with, "But have you ever given him an opportunity to get a good whiff?" She frowned and dwelled on that thought for the rest of their run.

Just before they got in the car to head home, Jessica felt a need to show her appreciation and gave her brother a strong hug. It had the added benefit of giving her a great excuse to get a nice, deep lungful of his musk without being too obvious about it. But when Aaron gave a deep sniff of her hair and neck it made her knees weak and she felt her pussy responding. Shocked and a little appalled, she dashed for the car, telling herself, "No, that wasn't what it seemed like! He's just out of shape, he was still just breathing deep from the jogging, not trying to smell you up!"

They rode home mostly in silence, and when Aaron went to shower Jessica went to her room to wait for her turn. She pulled her brother's boxers from under her pillow and stared at them, at war with herself. She brought them to her face and inhaled, but the scent she liked best was masked too much by her own after sitting under the pillow all day. It was still alluring, but very faint. "Well, I suppose I can at least put these back in the hamper and no one will be any the wiser," she muttered. It was pretty likely that Aaron, being a bit of a slob, would leave his clothes on the floor again. It gave Jessica a very naughty thrill to think how rich the aromas of his workout clothes would be. She idly rubbed her crotch a little while imagining it.

A short while later Aaron called out that he was done, so Jessica gathered her things and went to take her shower. Sure enough, the dirty boy had left his stinky clothes on the floor again, but today Jessica was smiling with pleasure at the sight. She tossed his old boxers in the hamper and reached out with both hands to grab the fresh pile of dirty laundry. She was already breathing deeply by the time the clothes got near her face and she froze when she beheld the evidence of fresh cum coating the boxer briefs in her hand.

"Oh, my god. He must have jacked off just before he jumped in the shower, unless he just randomly jizzed his pants," she thought. "Either way, what set him off?" A chill of dread and arousal shivered through Jessica's body as she pondered the significance of the timing. "Did he cum because of me? Because of smelling me?" She looked back at the soiled clothes and inhaled deeply, smearing small amounts of his seed on her face in the process. Her tongue reached out and swabbed a small pearl of his fluids into her mouth, causing her face to redden and her folds to moisten. She groaned quietly before her shame managed to get the upper hand on her lust, then dumped all of the dirty laundry into the hamper.

Jumping in the shower, Jess scrubbed herself vigorously, hoping to cleanse away the dirty thoughts. But when the realization bloomed in her head, "Aaron must get as turned on smelling me as I get smelling him! God, that's fucking hot!" she was unable to resist sending an exploratory finger into her depths. She whimpered as she teased her lower lips with her hands but forced herself to stop before she carried it too far. "No," she thought, "This is just a fantasy, it's not real, there's no way he's that much of a pervert."

"You mean as much of a pervert as you are?" a voice in her head seemed to tease. "There's an easy way to test, you know!"

Jessica spent the rest of her shower trembling with anxiety, wondering if she could possibly carry through with her plan. She fumbled her way through her normal routine before retrieving two items from the hamper. One was her brother's soiled underwear, the other was her own sweaty panties. She carefully arranged the latter atop the hamper, smoothing them out and centering them just so. "There," she thought. "If he's a panty-sniffing perv like me, he'll be unable to resist the invitation. And if he's not, I'll just claim it was a prank to embarrass him for not picking up after himself." It was a pretty weak rationalization, but Jessica hurried back to her bedroom, breathing shallowly in her nervousness.

She stopped just inside her room hoping to calm herself, but before she had a handle on her feelings her brother was leaving his bedroom and heading to the bathroom. Jessica peered out of the crack of her almost closed door to observe what would happen. Very soon, Aaron emerged from the bathroom without apparently using the toilet or sink. Glancing down, Jess saw a small splash of colored fabric in her brother's clenched fist, which was clearly her underwear. Aaron hurried to his own room and Jessica quietly closed her door and threw herself on her bed. All ideas of propriety and restraint were abandoned for the moment as she threw open her robe to finger her pussy while rubbing her brother's cum-stained underwear all over her face, breathing deeply and smearing her blushing cheeks with the residue of his seed.

(Monday Evening)

Aaron held his sister's soiled and sweaty panties to his face while he jacked his cock furiously, imagining that Jessica might be doing the same basic thing in her room right now. The mental image of her fingering her pussy while sniffing his cum-stained undies made him groan and squeeze himself harder. He hadn't seen his sister naked since they were both young children, which didn't really count. "What color are her nipples now?" he wondered. "Does she trim her bush, or let it grow wild, or shave it all off?" Aaron didn't have a strong preference one way or another; each would be sexy in unique ways. The conviction that he would soon know the answers to those questions finally set him off. After the first blast, Aaron wrapped his sister's panties around the head of his cock and used them to collect the rest of his load.

After getting cleaned up and recomposed, Aaron wanted to try sending more commands but his phone needed time to recharge. He set the panties aside for time being and went downstairs to get some leftovers. He listened carefully as he passed Jessica's door, but if she was doing anything naughty in there she was being very quiet about it. He reheated enough food for two and was just sitting down to eat when his sister entered the kitchen. They made eye contact, causing Jess to blush, but neither said anything. Jessica was about to open the fridge but Aaron mentioned, "I warmed up enough for both of us."

Jess stared in surprise; Aaron knew that it probably seemed suspiciously thoughtful, given his reputation as a careless and carefree kind of guy, and he guessed that it put her on her guard. As she continued to stare at the leftovers as if checking for traps he laughed and said, "I promise, I didn't hide mushrooms in them or anything! I was just trying to be nice since you agreed to help me be healthier. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll revert to being a thoughtless jerk in no time."

Jessica laughed as well and gave Aaron a small hug, during which both of them sniffed each other loudly enough to leave no doubt that they were doing it. Blushing even more, Jessica sat down opposite her brother and made fairly meaningless small talk while they ate. She again brought up the topic of weight training at a gym and Aaron agreed that he would be willing, although probably only once a week to start with. "Besides, we've both got finals coming up pretty soon, and you've got graduation and prom and all that jazz," he reminded her.

Their dinner finished, they both went out to watch a little TV with their parents, but Aaron was unable to concentrate on the program and soon excused himself to do some homework, although that was mostly just a cover story. As soon as he got back to his room he brought up the ADMIN app and tried to adjust his sister's sensory perceptions again: 'the combined smell of me and my brother is even better than smelling him normally.' It took two attempts to make it work, but as soon as it did Aaron took her sweaty and now cum-stained panties and put them right back where he found them.

When Aaron got back to his room he tried a few more commands to affect Jessica's thoughts and behaviors. There was only so much they could get away with living under their parents' roof, but his sister's brain or mind proved amenable to suggestions to find casual physical contact with her brother pleasant and comforting, and that she would stop wearing deodorant if they were going to be exercising or hanging out together. Aaron had to admit to himself that he was developing a scent fetish of his own, at least when it came to smelling his sister. He tried a couple of times to see if he could make her stop shaving her armpits, but she was a little resistant to the idea (only a 31% chance of success) and he didn't feel strongly enough about the issue right now to try to force it.

Thinking of Jessica allowing her body hair to grow out, or being compelled to do so, gave Aaron an unexpected thrill. As he lay there imagining her showing off her wispy underarm hair for his pleasure he got a little stiff, and when he pictured her on hands and knees spreading her legs to reveal her furry wet pussy from behind he got painfully hard again. "Man, I am discovering a lot of new kinks this week," he thought to himself as he slowly rubbed his boner through his pants. "But now I know what my last three steps are going to be!"

Opening the ADMIN app again he navigated to his quest page and set 'Fetish Sex 1' to 'BDSM.' A helpful tool tip clarified that there were a wide array of conditions and situations that would satisfy the requirements of the quest, including literal bonds and restraints for either party, corporal punishment, obedience training or other forms of sexual discipline, orgasm denial or edging, and powerplays up to and including servitude or slavery. "Yes, all of that sounds like a hell of a good time to me!" he thought.

For 'Fetish Sex 2' he selected 'Pet Play.' It seemed like a natural extension of the BDSM scenarios, as much of the actual activity would be very similar, except his sister would be barking and drinking from a bowl and wearing a tail and maybe other accessories. Or maybe she'd be purring. He wasn't sure yet what kind of Pet he wanted, and letting her choose what kind of animal she wanted to become could be pretty hot, too.

For the ultimate level of the quest he picked what he thought would be the ultimate taboo for a brother-sister pair: impregnation. He knew it was wrong, and it would probably require moving out and possibly eventually getting disowned or arrested or something, but if he was going to own his sister he wanted to own her completely. The thought of watching her crawl around naked, hairy, leashed and collared, and gravid with his child set him off: even with very little physical stimulation he was pumping a small load into his shorts. Panting and cross-eyed, Aaron thought to himself, "Well, at least I'll have something to leave out for her to sniff in the morning."

(Tuesday Morning)

Aaron's dreams had been filled with images of his naked sister, usually doing something sexy or perverted or both. The first thing he thought when his alarm woke him was that someday soon she would be getting off on letting him lead her around on a leash and fuck her bareback whenever he wanted. The arousal he felt imagining her sister as his loyal pet had him furiously stroking his morning wood and blasting off only a minute later. He made sure to wipe up as much as he could with his boxers before taking them to the bathroom for his sister.

Aaron noticed that Jessica's cum-stained panties were gone and debated whether or not to leave his on the hamper or the floor. He eventually decided to drop them on the floor since she was supposed to be charmed by that now, then started getting ready for the day. Having taken two showers yesterday he decided to just rinse his privates for the time being, and anyway, his odor ought to be turning Jess on by now, so it was probably better to let it build up a little. If he'd had any friends at college he might have felt a little guilty to be skipping on the deodorant, but Aaron figured it was time to put his sister's desires first.

Jessica apparently also decided against a wake-up shower, but while she was performing her other morning rituals Aaron took the opportunity to try some new commands. Having come to a decision about the petplay business last night, this morning seemed a good time to lay some groundwork. He spammed Jess several more times about the shaving until he finally triumphed and got her to stop shaving her pits. He then made a similar command for her legs and pubes, both of which succeeded much more easily. Aaron supposed that leg shaving was probably more of a hassle than the pits, and perhaps she was never a girl who had wanted a bare pussy.

Aaron then tried several variations on thoughts about style and felt pleased with making her want to wear chokers or tight necklaces more often. As he heard Jessica head back to her room to get dressed he decided to dump his tokens on the big one for the day: 'Jessica will enjoy Aaron's smell enough to want to taste his skin.' To his considerable surprise, the base chance of success was already 49%, which suggested her scent-based arousal had flavor kind of bundled in. The odds were so relatively in his favor he contemplated spamming instead, but the battery cost was high (15%) and he was already running low again after the earlier spamming; it looked like battery costs increased somewhat on higher levels. He went ahead and spent the tokens and got the expected success.

As Aaron walked out to the car with his sister, he was amazed to think that it had only been a day ago that the ADMIN app had fallen into his life, and already he and his sister were trading dirty underwear for sexy thrills. It hardly seemed believable that it could happen so swiftly. He and Jess made small talk on the way to her school; Jessica wanted him to go for a short run around their subdivision that evening, and commit to finding a gym for Wednesday for weight training. Aaron agreed to both plans and suggested that they could use the gym at his college to save some money. It wasn't a great facility but it should be fine for starting out. Even though Jess had resisted the idea of being his personal trainer when the app suggested it, the idea seemed to have lingered long enough to maybe take root on its own. Aaron made a mental note to explore that idea further as they pulled up to the high school. "Okay, here we are. Have a good day, Jess!"

Jessica said, "Thanks bro!" as she leaned over to give him a hug and the siblings performed their now-normal sniffing of one another. Aaron shivered and popped a boner as he felt his sister's tongue delicately swab the side of his neck, just for an instant. He heard her give a quiet hum as she drew back and made to get out of the car. As she stood up she looked around to make sure no one was watching too closely, then turned back to Aaron and said, "Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed a pair of your boxers for today." As she said that she lifted the front of her skirt enough for Aaron to get a glimpse of her wearing the obviously cum-stained boxers he'd left on the bathroom floor that morning.

Aaron groaned in lust and disbelief and felt the front of his khakis moisten as he released a splash of pre-cum into his pants; he felt like the slightest touch would set him off. He looked up into his sister's blushing face, to see her eyes locked on his bulge and the wet spot. Jessica locked gazes with her brother as she dropped her skirt and said, "Oh, it looks like you're getting me a pair for tomorrow ready. Thanks!" She puckered her lips and flounced away, swaying her hips in exaggerated fashion to make her skirt swish and expose her legs, making Aaron wonder if she hadn't somehow turned the tables on him already.

~~

Jessica awoke Tuesday morning to some unexpected sensations. Bewildered, she pulled her panties off her head, then blushed as she realized that was all she was wearing, and slowly she began to remember last night. When she had gone to brush her teeth and get ready for bed, she'd noticed the return of her underwear but with obvious cum-stains all over them. Clearly, Aaron had used her panties to masturbate with, or else as a cumrag after the fact, and then returned them. Jess closed her eyes and relived the experience of finding them.

A swirl of conflicting emotions buffeted Jessica as she stood staring at the soiled garment while absently scrubbing her teeth. Disgust and horror were present, and Jessica had enough self-awareness to recognize that only a day or two ago that would have been the entirety of her reaction, with possibly some anger mixed in. But for whatever reason, lust and the thrill of doing something forbidden were now the prevailing currents of her mind. As she reached out with a trembling hand to bring the dirty panties to her face, and inhaled the combined scents of her own sweat and pussy mixed with Aaron's cum, naughtiness and horniness triumphed. She quickly finished her nightly rituals and scurried to her room.

Jess normally didn't sleep in the nude, but her skin felt too hot and too sensitive to bear the touch of even her laciest nightclothes. She sprawled on her bed and brought the panties to her face, sniffing and licking them while her other hand rubbed frantically at her folds. The commingled odors of herself and her brother turned her on like nothing ever had before, and her passion was elevated beyond anything she had imagined in her sexiest fantasies, which admittedly had always been relatively tame and vague, more sensual than pornographic. She was now picturing her brother, naked and sweaty, holding her in his arms while she kissed and nibbled on his skin. She moaned in denial and shame but the image persisted.

Jessica felt the need for penetration and slid a couple of fingers into her depths, but even that wasn't enough. Pausing her masturbation long enough to pull the soiled panties over her head, she situated the gusset over her nose and mouth, leaving her unable to breathe without inhaling her new favorite smell. Both hands were at her pussy now, plumbing her depths with one while teasing her clit and folds with the other. As she reached her crescendo she rolled over and pushed her face into her pillow to muffle her cries and moans. Overcome by the most powerful climax she'd ever had, Jess soon drifted off to sleep in that position.

As she got ready to face the day, Jessica wondered if she was going crazy. Last week she had been a pretty normal, boring, average high school senior, and now she was seriously considering plans to seduce her own brother. That shouldn't just happen, she felt sure. But there was no denying her attraction at this point. So far everything they had done, which Aaron had seemed completely okay with, was maybe a bit perverted but ultimately just two horny teens giving each other masturbatory aids and fantasies. Jessica stared hard at herself in the mirror, wondering, "Do I want to escalate things, and if so, how far?" As she rubbed lotion on her skin and felt her stubble growing in, she became convinced that the answer to the first question was definitely 'yes,' although the best she could come up with for the second question was 'we'll see.'

Bamagan
Bamagan
352 Followers
12