Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
350 Followers

Jess swiped up the now-expected stained boxers from the bathroom floor and returned to her room to get dressed. She selected a cute skirt and top combo that she more often favored for going out than for school, but since she didn't have P.E. today she figured it would be fine. As she thought about it more a thrillingly naughty idea came to mind; she quickly slid down her panties and retrieved the freshly-stained boxers Aaron had left and slid them up her legs instead. The idea was ridiculous and perverse, and how would her brother even know? She cupped the garment to her pussy and let out a gasp as she felt the cooling-but-still-warm remains of her brother's seed smearing across her crotch. The depravity of it nearly had her masturbating again, but the impulse to get to class on time was still stronger, if barely. She grabbed a necklace with a short chain to wear and rushed downstairs to grab a bite of breakfast.

The ride to school was mostly mundane, although being in a car with her brother now made Jessica's arousal bubble pleasantly. They made more exercise plans on the way and when they arrived at the high school Jess leaned over to give Aaron a hug in thanks. She hadn't consciously intended to do so but found her tongue gently sampling the skin of her brother's neck. He was reasonably clean and there was almost no flavor, just the slightest tinge of saltiness from old sweat, but the act itself was more arousing than she would have dreamed, causing her to hum quietly with lust.

As she got out of the car Jessica acted on another sudden impulse, but this time more deliberately. Seeing that no one was paying them any attention, she lifted the front of her skirt to show off her choice of underwear and said. "Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed a pair of your boxers for today." She blushed with a combination of humiliation and sexual desire, enflamed further by seeing Aaron's erection and the growing stain of his own need. She looked into his eyes and saw her own perverted lust reflected back at her.

Jess wasn't entirely sure what she said next, feeling almost like she was on autopilot as she sashayed away, giving her hips extra wiggle knowing that her brother would be watching. Once she got in the doors it was almost like a spell was lifted, and much of her arousal fizzled away to be replaced by shame and fear. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she whispered, wringing her hands together guiltily.

Jessica went to a washroom to splash some water on her boiling red face, and she was suddenly aware of a conspicuous lack of guilt. Moments ago she was sure that it had been a component of her disgraceful self-recriminations, but she abruptly realized that there was no reason to feel blameworthy. Society might not approve of their games, but what they did with each other wasn't anyone else's business. As long as she and Aaron were comfortable with their flirtations, there was no reason at all to feel guilty. The thrill of pursuing a taboo desire was still there, but it was like all the bitterness associated with it was gone, leaving just a sweet sensation of naughty fun remaining. Smiling at herself in the mirror, Jessica wondered what her next step in seducing her brother should be.

~~

As Aaron drove away from the high school he experienced his first serious doubts about what he was doing. Ironically, it was the fact that Jessica seemed to be responding to his master plan more quickly than expected that caused him concern. Tawdry teenage lust aside, Aaron did in fact love his sister and was worried that his quest to turn her into his lover might have inadvertent side effects in other aspects of her life. He'd never seen her act so flirtatiously before, and it seemed very out of character for her to flash her underwear like that. But, to be fair, he'd obviously never seen how she behaved on dates. "Maybe I'm just discovering a new facet of my sister that has nothing to do with my manipulations," he thought, but his misgivings persisted and began coalescing into something like guilt.

Aaron pulled over to a gas station and as he refueled he thought seriously about what he was doing. He wanted his sister to be his sexy breeding pet, that was unquestionable, but he didn't want her to sacrifice everything else in her life to make that happen. "Basically, I want her to be whoever she wants to be most of the time," he reasoned, "But happy and excited to be my slutty sister slave when we're alone and horny."

Putting it in those terms did not assuage his burgeoning guilt, however, so Aaron pulled up his own profile on ADMIN and tried to send himself the command, 'Aaron will not feel guilty for making his sister his sex pet as long as he makes her happy about it.' Unsurprisingly, perhaps, the command already had a high probability of success since he knew he wanted to be free of his shame. And with the tap of an icon, he was.

Smiling with renewed resolve, Aaron quickly sent his sister a similar command: 'there is no reason to feel bad about making Aaron feel good.' It required a couple of tries and drained his battery almost to empty again, but it took. Since he still had some time before his own classes started, Aaron decided to swing by a store to pick up a couple of spare batteries and a charger for them, in case the power costs continued to escalate as he got to the higher levels of the quest. But for now he supposed he'd just have to wait until later to continue his plans.

(Tuesday Afternoon)

The ride home that afternoon was less eventful, although the siblings both blushed lustily as they hugged and sniffed their greeting when Aaron picked Jessica up from school. Aaron decided to wear an old basketball jersey with no undershirt for their jog, since it would be loose and possibly invite licking from his sister. He was pleased to see that she also chose to wear a tank-top style workout shirt and yoga pants. "May the inventor of yoga pants be blessed in this life and the next!" thought Aaron as he watched his sister's bouncing glutes as she jogged in front of him. She turned back to give him a naughty smirk and he realized he had spoken out loud. Blushing, he concentrated on his breathing as Jessica once again ran literal circles around him in an effort to keep him upwind from her nose as much as possible. She seemed more keen on letting her brother get an eyeful today, though, as she would sometimes stop at a corner to stretch provocatively while waiting for him to catch up.

Their run today was considerably shorter than Monday's but still left Aaron heaving for breath and covered in sweat by the time they got back home. Jessica was standing in the semi-privacy of the garage and stretching again as her brother huffed up. She smiled and gave a theatrical sniff of her underarm and said, "Whew! I could desperately use a shower tonight! Mind if I go first this time?" Aaron returned the smile but said, "Let me be the judge of that!" and grabbed his sister by the hips as he bent down and stuck his nose in her armpit, breathing deeply.

~~

Jessica's shocked yelp quickly became a moan that she struggled to suppress, clapping a hand over her mouth as her arousal skyrocketed. She shivered when she felt her brother's tongue tickling her underarm stubble. Jessica did not resist at all when Aaron hugged her tightly to him and she found her face on his shoulder, the aroma of his sweat easily overpowering her senses. She glanced at her brother's face from the corner of her eye as she slowly lowered her head toward his armpit, in case he tried to object. When all he did was smile Jessica thrust her face beneath his arm and inhaled deep but shaky breaths.

"My god, how can this smell be turning me on so much?!" she wondered as she licked the skin and sucked on small bunches of his underarm hair, greedily seeking the salty essence of his exertion. Aaron's hands didn't stray anywhere too provocative, although part of her wished he was feeling her up.

When Jessica finally had enough she pulled back to look her brother in the face, knowing that her eyes were half-closed with lust and her face red with lingering echoes of shame. It was clear to her that he had enjoyed that as much as she had, so she fought down the voices in her head telling her that this was wrong or wicked or forbidden.

Aaron leaned down again and began kissing and licking her neck, causing Jessica to gasp and tremble, but he soon brought his mouth close to hers. She could smell her sweat on his lips, blended with his own, and the aroma was almost as intoxicating as it had been on the panties they had played with. She had no desire to resist when he pressed their lips together and she eagerly ran her tongue against his to taste their commingled flavor. It was the most erotic kiss she had ever experienced, and when Aaron's phone played a fanfare as they made out, she couldn't help but grin around their kisses and think, "Damn straight!"

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@Baldsanta Haha, well, I did preface the first chapter with a warning about where the story would go fetish-wise, that and tagging is pretty much all I can do to let folks know what they're getting into!

BaldsantaBaldsanta3 months ago

I was really enjoying the story until you took it into the unshaven and the thoughts of petplay

BamaganBamagan5 months agoAuthor

@Ogfy Thanks. The site allows the rating system to be turned off and I prefer it that way.

OgfyOgfy5 months ago

Interesting read. Why can't we Rate tho?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date With herself!in Incest/Taboo
Sister Troubles Sister finds true love in her brother's arms.in Incest/Taboo
Sharing a Bedroom with my Sister It was the worst of times, and then the best of times!in Incest/Taboo
My Nudist Sister Ellora's brother returns from college to find she's a nudist.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
More Stories