Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 03

Story Info
The siblings pinch and tease, sext and snog.
4.8k words
9.4k
20
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
358 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter Three (Tuesday Afternoon)

Aaron was buoyant with glee as he tasted his sister's lips for the first time. She had on some kind of fruity lip balm that made him think of tropical places and made things so smooth as their tongues stabbed at each other. Their embrace tightened as they stood there in the garage, in plain view of anyone passing by albeit not truly out in the open. For several minutes both seemed content with their making out; Jessica had her arms around Aaron's neck while his hands had come to rest on her hips. When he tried to move them lower and cop a feel of her ass his sister finally interrupted their session and backed away, seeming somewhat shocked.

"That's not... we shouldn't... too far... moving too fast..." she stuttered, apparently unsure of what exactly she was trying to say. She took a deep breath and shivered again, finally articulating a complete thought, saying, "I need to go shower now. Thank you for running with me tonight." She quickly turned and dashed into the house while Aaron stood staring after her.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, that wasn't necessarily casual touching," he murmured. "And I guess 'Groping' is the level I'm supposed to work toward next." Taking out his phone he saw that the fanfare had indeed signified that he had successfully completed the 'Flirting' stage when Jessica had accepted his kiss and responded to it.

Now that you and your sib have locked lips, you might be thinking it's time to bump hips! Well, maybe you can hit one over the wall, champ, but that would make Jessica seem like kind of a tramp. While she's gone away, worrying and fretting, use our controls to make her want petting!

"That's very odd," thought Aaron. "I guess maybe the makers of mind control apps get bored sometimes coming up with boilerplate messages." Nevertheless, that was more or less what he'd intended to do, so he went up to his room for a little extra privacy and started plotting out his commands. Running scenarios through the SCORE function showed that he could now look forward to a minimum of about 10% battery power costs per command, sometimes as much as 20%. Spamming could still be an effective technique, but it looked like he might soon have to get more strategic if the power consumption continued to increase.

Since Jessica had already accepted casual physical contact with her brother as comforting and totally okay, Aaron decided to try to build on that by realigning what she considered casual physical contact. After a few experiments, he got the impression that duration seemed to be the key in her mind that turned contact with her breasts or butt from casual to inappropriate. With that in mind, he attempted to send Jessica a new behavior, 'pokes and gentle pinches of the breasts or butt are innocent flirtations.' It only had a 20% chance of success for 20% of his battery, but Aaron had some spares and was prepared to hammer it home if need be; luckily, however, it succeeded on only the second try.

As Jessica finished her shower and began her follow-up routine, Aaron decided to return to the senses tab and tried inputting 'Jessica's nipples love to be pinched' just to see what would happen. The 78% success rate suggested that nipple play was probably already pretty high on his sister's list of turn-ons, so he changed the command to 'Jessica's nipples are extra sensitive when Aaron pinches them,' which only reduced his odds to 70%. He was slightly annoyed that such a high probability command took three attempts to stick, but ultimately it mattered little. He switched batteries and started rebooting his phone as his sister left the bathroom.

Upon entering for his own shower Aaron noticed that Jess must have changed into a pair of panties before their run, since a pale red pair were sitting atop the hamper with fresh sweat stains. As he inhaled the wonderful aroma of his sister's sweaty crotch he was relieved that her nervousness about the touching did not seem to dampen her desire for the rest of their sexy games. Rather than take the panties to his room he simply jacked off right there and held them close around his crown when he came. Smoothing them back out he dropped his own underwear on the floor and took a quick shower. He wrapped a towel around himself and exited, somewhat surprised to see his sister standing in her doorway waiting for him.

Jessica blushed slightly to see him exposed like that but said, "I left something in the bathroom I wanted to get, sorry!"

Aaron stepped aside slightly and waved his arm to the door, so she hesitantly advanced. As she was about to enter, Aaron reached out quickly and pinched her breast where he thought her nipple should be and said, "Purple Nurple!" He wasn't entirely certain he succeeded since she had put on a bra; Jessica gasped and blushed more profusely, but while she cringed away it seemed to be more in surprise than anger.

Jess reached out with both hands and gave Aaron's exposed nipples rather harsh pinches in turn while saying, "Purple Nurple yourself, jerkwad!"

Aaron pretended to be hurt for a second but then laughed and leaned down to give his sister a peck on her lips. She initially drew back a little but accepted the kiss without complaint and even pushed her lips against his slightly. Ending the kiss, he said, "Sorry sis, just couldn't resist!"

Jessica responded, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, you weirdo. Go put on some clothes!" Aaron was pleased to see a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face as she shut the bathroom door, and he retreated to his room with another feeling of triumph.

~~

Jessica smiled thinking about Aaron's flirty pinching, which was much easier to tolerate than his wandering hands. She admitted to herself that his attempt to palm her ass was exciting and kind of flattering, but it just felt like a bridge too far. A pinch or a slap or a tickle would be okay, she decided, as long as it was meant affectionately, but for the most part they needed to draw the line at touching each other. As she retrieved the necklace she had removed for her shower she noticed that her panties were still on the hamper, which disappointed her at first until she noticed the fresh cum stains covering them. Gleefully, she picked up the scrap of cotton and held it to her face, sniffing their combined aroma and sucking on the fabric to taste the cum and sweat.

"Next time, I'm going to jill myself until I soak them before I leave them out," Jess decided, blushing at her forwardness. Eying the discarded boxers on the floor gave her a naughty idea, though, so she scooped them up and laid herself out on the bathroom floor. She lifted up her modest nightshirt, pulled her panties to her knees, and stroked her lower lips with her fingers while visualizing her brother nude, lifting weights while she watched him. She could picture him in fairly graphic detail, except for his cock. She had been noticing his bulge more and more lately, but that wasn't a good proxy for imagining him with a bare, throbbing erection. For the moment she just concentrated on imagining his muscles bulging and flexing as he lifted and squatted and posed for her pleasure. She enhanced her fantasy by holding his sweaty underpants to her face.

Once she was sufficiently wet from her stroking, Jessica moved his boxers to her crotch and wadded them up, proceeding to rub them vigorously up and down her crease. The friction was a little unpleasant at times, but as her juices were absorbed it got more and more intensely pleasurable. She paused momentarily to stretch her cum-stained unmentionables over her face again, then resumed her masturbation while sucking on the gusset of her panties, savoring the taste of Aaron's seed. She soon reached a shuddering peak and was pleased to feel a small squirt of juices soak the fabric of her brother's underpants even more. She held them up and saw that they were a sodden mess and nodded in satisfaction.

After cleaning up and composing herself a little, Jessica was about to head back to her room but felt a need to be naughty once more. She took her panties and replaced them on her head, shivering anew at the intoxicating scent. She sniffed the pussy-soaked boxer briefs as well and was surprised to find it was every bit as alluring to her as the ones where her brother's scent was the stronger element. She stuck out her tongue and tasted her tart juices for the first time, finding them intriguing and arousing. She shook her head to regain focus and quietly left the bathroom and snuck down the hall to her brother's door. Without knocking, she opened it and jumped in, yelling, "NYAAH!"

Aaron was lying on his bed playing with his phone when his sister burst in. He jumped in shock, dropping his phone, and exclaimed, "What the hell, Jess?!" His eyes widened with shock and disbelief as he took in her bizarre mask, but before he could pose a question his sister dashed across the room and shoved him onto his back on the bed.

Jessica mashed the pussy-soaked underwear to his face and said, "One good turn deserves another!" She leaned down and loudly kissed her brother on his lips, saying "MWAH," although the double layer of soiled fabric meant it wasn't an especially authentic smooch. Nevertheless, she smiled down at Aaron and said, "Sweet dreams, bro!" while giving his nearest nipple another pinch. She turned quickly to leave but giggled as he slapped her ass playfully before she could get out of reach. She paused at the entrance to look back and gave her other cheek a playful slap of its own before shutting his door and retreating to her room.

Jessica threw herself onto her bed and sighed, finally pulling the panties off her face again and setting them to the side. She was debating on whether or not she wanted to jill herself again or start on some homework when her phone chimed. She saw that it was a photo message from her brother and quickly opened it. The image proved to be a shot of Aaron's boxers being tented quite noticeably with a caption of, "And I thought I was done for the night!"

Jessica bit her lip and squirmed with lust. "This is highly inappropriate," she thought, but to her surprise she found herself thinking it was perfectly acceptable as long as they weren't sending each other nudes. As that thought trundled through her head like a runaway train, she abruptly decided that homework could wait and stuck her hand down her panties. She quickly took a picture of her stretched undies and captioned it, "You and me both, bro!" and sent it to Aaron before laying back and tickling her kitty until it purred once more.

Aaron responded with a picture of him grasping his cock through the material of his underwear, giving Jessica a very clear idea of its length and shape without actually exposing himself to her. Jessica's breath caught as she stared at the picture with an intensity that scared her. She jilled herself absently for a couple of minutes while deciding how best to respond. She finally moved over to her mirror, a floor-length one attached to her closet door, and sat down in front of it. She pulled her panties tight to give herself a clear camel-toe, noticing as she did so that her juices were beginning to stain this pair as well. She sent the naughty picture to her brother and quickly finished herself off as she imagined him cumming the moment he saw the outline of her wet pussy.

About a minute later she received another picture, this one captioned, "Going to bed early, good night sis!" The picture was similar to the last one, insofar as it clearly outlined Aaron's dick, but the underwear was soaked in the area of his crown. Jess bit her lip again, then removed her fingers from her snatch. She stuck one of her shiny, wet digits in her mouth, savoring the taste of her pussy, and took a picture of her face as she did so, showing off the other wet fingers. After licking all of them clean of her cum she captioned it, "Sleep tight, bro, I know I will!"

(Wednesday Morning)

Aaron was up extra early the following morning, feeling energized despite restless dreams featuring his sister in a variety of highly sexual situations. Their little sexting episode of the night before had inspired him to focus on continuing to shift Jessica's thoughts about physical contact between them. Since she now considered pokes and pinches to be flirtatious, it was time to give her a sexual thrill from such actions. The command 'pokes and pinches with Aaron are arousing' seemed like a low-risk effort at 34% success and 10% battery, so he just kept sending the instruction until it took on the fourth try.

It was pretty clear that Jess already used clothes as a way to flirt or attract his attention, so that seemed like a good launching point for a behavioral modification, 'Jess enjoys dressing sexy for Aaron,' and just let her run with it. Her panty-faced sneak attack the night before had been completely unprompted, and made Aaron realize that his commands might be interacting in unanticipated ways in her brain, especially if they were getting tangled up in her own kinks and quirks. The command, at 67%, took on the first try.

Aaron pondered what else he could do as he watched the first rays of sunlight enter his room. He pulled up the sexy pictures Jessica sent him yesterday and stroked his morning wood in a casual way. He'd successfully conditioned her last night to accept the suggestive pictures as being naughty but permissible because of the lack of nudity. That had been a compromise, because her resistance to sending or receiving nudes had been strong, with only a 4% chance of success. He checked again this morning and saw that it had increased, but only marginally, up to 11%, and the battery requirements were 20% each. Still, it was a desirable enough outcome that it seemed worth pursuing, but not worth wasting tokens on. His first three attempts all failed, unsurprisingly, so he switched to a fresh battery and went to try again, but after the fifth failure an alert popped up.

Warning! Repeated failed commands, especially high-energy commands, can cause damage to the target and may result in permanent rejection of the command being sent. No damage has yet occurred, but we recommend waiting at least 24 hours before attempting this command or similar variations again. The integrated AI will issue an alert if subsequent commands have greater than a 1% chance of harming the target.

"Well, that's terrifying," said Aaron in a low voice as his morning wood wilted. He immediately tabled his hope to get nudes from his sister. He was certain it would happen sooner or later, but maybe he should just work more incrementally. "Probably better to play it safe and just go a completely different route for a little while, though," he murmured.

Remembering that they were going to be doing some weight training that evening, Aaron decided to try making another variation on fully clothed contact that she would find titillating. To that end, he planned two commands to complement each other. For the first, he wanted to make sure she enjoyed seeing him erect, so he sent a command to her perceptions, 'It turns me on to know that Aaron has a boner.' The boner in question quickly recovered when he saw the odds of success were already 76%, so clearly he had laid an excellent foundation. It went through without a hitch, so he turned to her behaviors tab and entered, 'it's perfectly fine to brush up against my brother's boner if we're clothed, it's flirtatious.' This was a harder sell at 41% but it was high enough and desirable enough to devote most of his token hoard to, which raised the odds to 91%. Once it was locked in he laid back and stroked himself some more, imagining the day ahead.

Before Aaron had time to get himself off, though, he heard Jessica moving around in her room and got a sexy idea. He stood up and threw on his bathrobe, making sure his dick was tenting it noticeably but not about to poke through the gap. He then went to his sister's room and knocked on the door. A few moments later she opened it a crack and asked, "Yeah?"

Aaron looked her in the eyes and asked, "I was wondering if you would let me borrow whatever panties you were planning to wear today, please?" He thrust his hips slightly to draw Jessica's attention to his morning wood, enjoying watching the blush bloom on her cheeks as she glanced down to his package and then back to his face in shock. The shock faded to an amused smirk, though the rosy cheeks remained, and without a word she went to her dresser and rummaged around until she found a sexy black G-string and handed it over.

Aaron smiled as he accepted the scrap of fabric and said, "I'll be back in a few minutes!" He returned to his room while Jessica scurried into the bathroom, where he thought she might try listening through the shared wall. He paused for a moment to pop a breath mint into his mouth and laid down, rubbing his sisters panties all over his dick, loving the soft feel of the material, then moved it all around his balls and rest of his crotch for good measure while he stroked. He made sure to groan a little more often and loudly than normal, in case Jess was eavesdropping.

It only took a few minutes for Aaron to bring himself to a powerful eruption, grunting loudly for effect, and he made sure to completely soak the gusset with his seed. He rearranged his robe as he heard his sister return to her room and got up to follow her. He knocked on her door once again and it opened almost instantly. Holding up the soiled G-string he gave her a bright smile and said, "Thanks, Jess! I'm looking forward to our weights session tonight."

Jessica accepted the sodden undies without looking at them, and holding her brother's gaze the whole time, brought them to her nose to breathe in deeply. The panties obscured her mouth, but he was almost certain that the small movements he caught in his peripheral vision meant she was licking them. He smiled again and leaned in for a kiss; Jess hesitated for a second but moved the panties aside and eagerly sought his tongue with her own. Her mouth tasted strongly of her minty toothpaste, but a faint saltiness seemed to confirm she was sampling his seed. "That's way more than I could have hoped for!" he thought giddily.

Soon enough the siblings broke their kiss and Aaron turned toward his room to get dressed, startled but pleased when his sister gave him a smart smack on his ass before she shut her door.

(Wednesday Afternoon)

As soon as she closed her door Jessica was sniffing and licking the seed her brother had left on her panties. They had been clean when she handed them over, leaving her slightly disappointed that her own aroma clung to them only faintly. Resolving to fix that issue, she slid the sexy underwear up her legs and rubbed her pussy sensually through the soft material, smearing the residue of Aaron's orgasm around and inside her lower lips.

Feeling exceptionally sexy, Jess selected a more provocative outfit than normal for a regular school day, plus her tightest yoga pants and sports bra for their weight training date that evening. Before getting dressed, though, she took a mirror selfie in just her panties, making sure to show her naked back curved sensually above her partially exposed ass. She saved it, intending to send it to Aaron just before he picked her up after classes. She chose another tight necklace to finish off her ensemble, making a mental note to buy a choker or two that weekend.

The ride to school was filled with flirtatious pokes and pinches, getting both siblings rather hot and bothered. Once her nipples got stiff enough to show through her top, Aaron couldn't resist going after them while Jessica's ability to escape was so limited. He nearly ran off the road twice, and got very nervous and agitated, before they mutually agreed to be a little more responsible with their sexy flirting in the car. Their hug goodbye turned into a rather long embrace highlighted by sniffs and licks of their ears and necks. Aaron's hand on her hip strayed slightly, but since Jess's hand was on Aaron's thigh and so close to his erection that her pinky was just brushing it, she decided not to object.

Bamagan
Bamagan
358 Followers
12