Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess flashed her brother her panties again once she was out of the car, so he'd see she was wearing his cum next to her pussy, certain that the knowledge would keep both of them on the edge for hours. She thought about trying to masturbate in the bathroom before classes, but as horny as she was the risk of getting caught was just too high, so she simply endured her bubbling arousal as best she could.

Jessica's distracted demeanor and choice of clothes made her friends certain she was either secretly seeing someone, or trying to get some guy's attention, and no amount of denial would convince them. As they were disrobing to change into their gym clothes and her choice of underwear was noticed, the demands for Jessica to spill the beans got almost coercive. "Geez, you guys, give it a rest!" she finally yelled as they entered the gymnasium. "There is no boy! There will not be a boy! The explanation is nothing more interesting or exciting than some procrastination with laundry!"

Her friends scoffed, and one of them asked, "What do you mean by, 'there will not be a boy?' Prom is only a few weeks away! You haven't gone out with anyone since you broke up with what's-his-face, Terry or Jerry or whatever, last fall! You actually expect us to believe that you're not trawling for a decent date, dressing like that?"

Jessica's blood was starting to boil and she said, "That's exactly what I expect you to believe! If I go to the stupid dance at all, I'd take my brother before I'd agree to go with any of the idiots around here!" She stormed off, leaving a gaggle of stunned girls in her wake, and spent the period jogging away her anger, which had largely subsumed her lust for the time being. A few of her friends seemed conciliatory after class; before the end of the day she learned that their new theory was that Jessica had been rejected by her preferred date and was now showing off to make him jealous and disappointed at losing out on her.

As she waited near the curb for her brother after school, Jess was beginning to feel a tingle of sexual excitement again, and as soon as she glimpsed his car she sent her sexy selfie. She had deliberately stood far enough away that he'd have time to check his phone while she walked up, and sure enough he was gaping at his screen when she slid into the car grinning. "Hey, bro!" she purred as she leaned over to give him a hug and sniff, briefly licking his lips as she pulled back to buckle up. "Just a little something to get the blood pumping before we hit the weights!" she teased.

Aaron laughed as he put away his phone and backtracked to the college gym. "I know weight training isn't your forte, but getting blood pumping to my dick isn't going to help much with bench pressing or curls!" The casual reference to his erection gave Jess a thrill and she found herself trying to admire it without being totally obvious. She liked the idea of Aaron knowing she enjoyed looking at it, but she didn't want him to know just how much.

Arriving at the gym, the siblings walked toward the building each with an arm around the other, enjoying the physical closeness and the aroma. They separated at the locker rooms to change into their workout clothes. Jess frowned a little as she pulled on her yoga pants, slightly irritated by the way they felt rubbing against the stubble on her legs. She experienced a moment of confusion as two competing thoughts wandered through her brain. The more familiar was an idle observation that she needed to shave again, while the more powerful was a mental shrug of sorts, an assumption that the irritation would subside once her hair grew back out.

Jessica could tell Aaron liked the slinkiness of her workout ensemble and got a sexual thrill from him seeing her in it. She was excited in a completely innocent way when he confessed that he had consulted with the health and fitness professor at the college about good introductory routines for them to try, and how to modify the schemes for their personal needs and goals. It was frankly amazing that he would put this much effort into it, and Jess got a little emotional at her secret conviction that she had inspired him in such a way.

Over the course of the next hour the siblings tried out a variety of different weights and machines. The gym wasn't empty so they avoided too many overt displays of affection or arousal, but several times Aaron nudged Jess with his bulge, and as the session went on Jessica found herself initiating some boner-brushing of her own. Her nipples were poking out clearly through her sports bra and workout top, and her brother wasn't the only one who had noticed.

Both Aaron and Jess were pretty fatigued after their workout; they were on more equal footing when it came to experience with weight training, and Jess had already had a good jog earlier in the day, as well. Neither wanted to shower in the locker rooms since home wasn't far away. As they walked out to the car together, once more with their arms around each other, Jessica suddenly decided she needed a picture to commemorate the event. "Hey Aaron, wait a sec, please. I want to get a shot of us after our first gym date!"

Smiling at his sister's excitement, Aaron ushered them into a semi-private alcove of the building, where he stooped behind Jess and put his head on her shoulder. His hands landed around her waist and he pressed himself tightly against her back, his erection poking her in the ass. Their faces were still red from their workout, so it was hard to tell just how much the feeling of Aaron's cock prodding her butt was turning Jessica on. She quickly snapped a few shots and said, "There we go! Thanks, bro!"

Before she could pull away, however, Aaron raised his hands and pinched his sister's pokies, eliciting a gasp of delight from her. She continued holding her phone up as her eyes got more hooded, and Aaron whispered, "Keep taking pictures!" as he nuzzled her neck, sniffing and licking her sweaty skin. She groaned but did as he asked. Jess found herself moving her hips, gently thrusting back and forth against her brother's hardness, gasping and moaning quietly all the while.

Jessica closed her eyes completely as she felt her brother's pinching fingers gradually progress to rubbing her nipples instead, and then cupping her breasts. "This is so wrong!" she thought, but trying to utter such words resulted only in a louder moan than before. She heard Aaron's phone play a fanfare, then abruptly tossed her own phone back in her gym bag as she spun around and grabbed her brother's head, giving him a searing kiss.

Aaron responded with equal fervor, eagerly seeking out her tongue with his own. His hands found their way to Jessica's ass, where they now grasped her cheeks with no objection from her. Jess moaned as she felt Aaron's rigid neediness jabbing against her belly and reached one hand down to her brother's ass to help him push it against her.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BamaganBamagan6 months agoAuthor

Thanks RayaWrites, glad you enjoyed it! The next chapter is in the queue, so it hopefully won't be too long of a wait.

RayaWritesRayaWrites6 months ago

So hot! I loved the image of her shoving her cum soaked G string in her face after he left, it got me over the edge, can’t wait for more <3

BamaganBamagan6 months agoAuthor

Thanks Fatdog25, glad you're enjoying it despite the dashed hopes! Each chapter, I hope, adds a few more sticks to the fire.

Fatdog25Fatdog256 months ago

If you were after the slow burn, I think you've succeeded. Just when I start getting my hopes up...

So far, this has been an excellent story. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Model Sister Kenny's little sister is full of surprises.in Incest/Taboo
Sister's Panties Two siblings lose their virginity together.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date With herself!in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Live with It A visit home brings old habits and a change of dynamics.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories