Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 06

Story Info
Aaron and Jessica get naked and handsy with each other.
6.4k words
9.2k
14
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
341 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

(Friday Evening)

Aaron's erection did not subside during the entire drive back home, thanks in part to Jessica's hand resting on his thigh, lightly massaging it, and her insistence on nuzzling his neck at every full stop along the way. They were both relieved to see that their parents were indeed out on a date, meaning they should have a least a few hours to themselves. Their new habit of kissing and groping in the garage persisted, even though they could have carried the action into the main house safely.

Gently biting her brother's lower lip, Jessica stared mischievously into his eyes and grinned. Releasing her grip, she breathed into his ear, "You know what we should do now, bro?"

Aaron's skin got goose pimples from the warm air and he croaked out, "What should we do, sis?"

"Well, you've already seen me in two bikinis, so there's not a lot of point trying on the others. More of the same, right?" she asked quietly while licking her brother's neck.

"I guess that's true, although I'm all for third and fourth helpings, honestly!" he said, palming his sister's tight, athletic ass cheeks through her pants.

"Then let's go do some aerobics!" Jess said brightly.

Aaron's mind conjured up the needle scratch noise as his train of thought abruptly derailed. "What?" he asked, completely baffled.

"I got myself some new workout clothes!" she said happily. "And since we didn't go jogging together today, maybe we can just stay in and do some cardio in front of the TV!"

To say Aaron was disappointed would be a gross understatement. Still, given Jessica's new choice in swimwear, there was every chance that her new exercise outfit would be titillating in its own right. And to be fair, his master plan did involve using fitness to get in her pants, or for starters, to get her out of them. Doing his best to look enthusiastic, Aaron gave a patently fake grin and said, "Great idea!"

Jessica laughed, clearly not deceived by his false eagerness, but kissed her brother on the lips and said, "No need to be so glum! I promise you'll enjoy the experience!" Grabbing her bags from the car, she headed into the house and called out, "Meet me in the living room in five minutes!"

Aaron went to get changed and was soon back downstairs, although he paused long enough to check the ADMIN app. As expected from the fanfare, it told him that Jessica was now ready to be fully undressed around him, so he expected the night would end with some viewing pleasure at the very least. The next stage was the first of the overtly sexual ones, as it involved manually pleasuring one another. The quest level would be complete once both of them brought the other to an orgasm with their hands. Aaron didn't have time to do anything major just then, so he quickly sent his sister an amended version of her existing belief that it was flirtatious to brush up against his cock when clothed. It took two tries, but he succeeded at making his sister feel that it was flirtatious behavior even when it was skin to skin contact.

Aaron was standing around in the living room waiting. Somewhat more than five minutes later his sister walked in, causing his jaw to drop and his cock to rise. Jessica grinned at his stunned gawking and gave a little pirouette to showcase her whole outfit. The spin was hardly necessary, considering her ensemble consisted solely of a pair of panties that barely covered her sex in the front. From the back only the strings over her hips were visible, as whatever tiny amount of material connected them to the gusset was swallowed by her buttocks.

"I know you love my sweaty clothes as much as I love yours," Jessica said, "But as long as we're working out alone, there's no need to make a big pile of laundry, is there?"

Aaron gulped and replied, "I guess that makes sense!" while staring at his sister's exposed breasts, flushed red and with swollen nipples straining for attention.

"Good! Then let's get you out of those heavy things!" said Jessica, kneeling down to pull her brother's basketball shorts and briefs off, laughing as his hard-on slapped her in the face but pulling away slightly with embarrassment. "After all, the original gymnasiums were all-nude institutions!" she added as she got back to her feet and tossed his clothes on the couch.

Throwing his tank-top to the side, Aaron felt both weird and aroused to be standing in the living room completely undressed. Responding to his sister's jibe, he pointed out, "That makes you a little overdressed for the occasion, then, doesn't it?"

Jessica put on a mock thoughtful expression for a few moments and then said, "You're right!" With no further ado, she dropped her panties to the floor and posed with her legs slightly spread, breathing heavily as she exposed herself fully to her brother for the first time, eyes locked on the purple head of his cock as a small bead of precum forced its way out.

"Oh, geez," groaned Aaron as he squeezed his dick painfully, worried for a moment that he might bust his nut just from the sight of his naked sister displaying herself for him.

Jessica seemed to realize the situation, and her eyes were very bright when she locked gazes with her brother and huskily said, "Let's get started, then, shall we?"

Turning around and bending over provocatively to grab the remote, Jess flicked on the television and selected a recorded program that she often used. She gave her brother another mischievous grin as she started her warm-up stretches, apparently unconcerned that he had no attention to spare for the show running in the background. At her insistence, Aaron started doing whatever she did, as best he could mimic, although he had no idea what exactly the exercises were. All he could concentrate on was his sister's body, gloriously nude and soon slick and shiny with sweat. He did his best to commit her every line and curve to memory, trying to burn the sight of her flexing glutes and bouncing breasts permanently onto his retinas.

Aaron was shocked to realize it had been an hour when Jessica abruptly stopped mesmerizing him with her movements and turned the TV off. "Heck of a workout, huh, bro?" she panted, clearly almost as turned on as he was, but powering through it with a bit more aplomb. She grinned as he made eye contact again and raised her arm to sniff at her armpit. "Whew! That's pretty smelly! What do you think?"

Aaron grinned back and accepted the invitation, striding over to Jessica and bending down to stick his face in her pit, thrilled to feel his erection pinned against her belly as he did so. He grabbed his sister's sweaty ass in a tight grip as he sniffed and licked at her stubbly underarm, almost growling with lust. Jess moaned with arousal as well; one of her hands ran up and down Aaron's arm and across his back while she grasped his hair with the other, nuzzling and licking his neck.

The stimulation finally proved too much for Aaron, and before he quite knew what was happening, his cock started spasming as it slid back and forth against Jessica's sweaty skin. He pulled back slightly and his sister gasped as his second and third jets hit her on the underside of her chin, slowly dripping down to join the subsequent weaker shots that ended up splattered across her breasts and belly. "Oh, fuck," he groaned, doing his best to remain standing even though his knees wanted to buckle from the strength of his orgasm.

Jessica recovered from her surprise quickly and grasped her brother tightly to make sure he didn't pull too far away. Once his dick subsided she pulled Aaron into a firm embrace, smearing his cum all over his own torso while she kissed him passionately. "What a mess!" she whispered eventually, finally releasing him and letting him fall wearily into a chair. "Yes, very messy," she affirmed. She leaned her hands on Aaron's thighs and began licking the cum from his belly, making him twitch and struggle not to laugh at the ticklish sensation.

Smiling, Jessica made it into a bit of a game, moving small globs of his seed around until he couldn't resist laughing, then quickly gobbling up as much as she could while he regained control. Aaron was surprised at just how effective his self-command to enjoy nipple play was, groaning with intense lust as his sister sucked on them after cleaning away the jizz. He was soon painfully erect again, to her surprise and admiration.

Jessica abruptly turned around and seated her naked ass on Aaron's lap, trapping his dick between her cheeks somewhat painfully, but he was in no mood to complain. Leaning back against his chest, she asked, "We're going to wind up fucking each other before long, aren't we?"

A little surprised and unnerved at the directness of her inquiry, Aaron hesitated for a moment before saying, "I think so. I hope so. I mean, I want to, and I think you want to, also. So, if we both want to, we probably should."

Jessica giggled weakly and murmured, incredulously, "'Probably should?!' Oh, lordy, what a thing to say!"

Aaron laughed softly and admitted, "Okay, that might have been the wrong way to phrase it, sure. But the rest of it is true enough. I love you, and you love me, and that overrides everything else, I think."

Jessica hummed and said, "Maybe." They sat there for a while, enjoying the closeness, but started to get a little uncomfortable as their sweat dried and made them itchy and cold. "Will you make me a promise, big brother?"

"What kind of promise?" he asked cautiously. "You're not going to try to trick me into promising you my car like when you were twelve and wanted my bicycle, are you?"

Chuckling at the reminder of innocent childhood pranks, Jessica replied, "No, nothing like that. It's just, prom is basically two weeks away. I want you to promise me that we won't fuck until at least after the dance."

Aaron tickled his sister's belly a little and said, "That should be a fun conversation with your date: when exactly he should tag out of the ring."

Giggling at both the comment and the light touches, Jessica admitted, "Actually, I was hoping to take you as my date. It would really make things a lot simpler."

Aaron paused, a little bit stunned, but then grabbed his sister tightly and buried his face in her neck. "Yes, I would love to take you to your prom," he said. "I didn't even realize how jealous I was going to be with you taking anyone else until you mentioned it. I honestly think it would have driven me crazy."

Jessica wiggled her butt a little, making them both groan as his dick twitched in response, and replied, "So, that's settled then. We're going to the prom, and assuming we both still want to do it afterwards, my V-card is yours."

Aaron nibbled at his sister's neck and said, "I'm going to hold you to that!" Cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples, which caused Jess to groan lustily, he confirmed, "As long as you don't demand we stop playing with each other in the interim, we're agreed."

"Deal!" said Jessica as she suddenly stood up. She reached out a hand to her brother and said, "For tonight, let's not argue about who gets the first shower. We'll save time and water if we take one together."

Allowing himself to be pulled to a stand, Aaron grinned and said, "I wouldn't bet on us finishing too quickly!"

(Friday Night)

Jessica groaned as her brother's semi-stiff dick prodded her butt cheek. It was flattering and arousing to see (and feel) just how constantly horny she made him, but also somewhat worrisome. Her own libido seemed almost as strong lately, and responsive to his interest as well, but she desperately wanted to salvage some of the scraps of her old fantasies of the perfect prom and perfect night to 'become a woman,' as the old phrase went. The handsome man that deflowered her in her dream date had changed often enough in response to shifting fancies; sometimes it was a guy from school, or, more frequently, an actor or musician she found attractive. The fact that her brother now occupied that role bothered her less than she thought it should, but there was no doubt that he was well-equipped and eager for the honor.

Rubbing her ass against Aaron's growing woody made Jess very nervous that the two of them wouldn't be able to control themselves long enough to make it to prom. Especially with her being suspended from school, the likelihood of boredom leading to fucking seemed dangerously high. She more than half wanted to escalate things right there in the shower, and had little doubt that her brother would scarcely need convincing, no matter what promises she had extracted from him downstairs.

With no other ideas presenting themselves to her, Jessica fell back on routine. She picked up her loofah and a body wash and proffered them to Aaron, asking, "Wash my back for me?" Her brother accepted the chore willingly, and while he scrubbed her sensually from neck to butt, Jess took care of washing her front, which she hoped would be a strategic victory for keeping their arousal in check. She shivered as she worked up a lather in her bush, finding her pubes to be an increasingly erogenous zone for some reason.

Aaron moved the loofah over Jessica's shoulders and started rubbing her breasts, but she gently pushed it away and said, "I already washed those, naughty boy. Why don't you get my legs instead?"

Aaron pouted a little but kissed her ear and agreed, kneeling on the floor of the bathtub and soaping her thoroughly from ankle to hip. Jess tried to keep her legs together as much as possible, not wanting to invite too much attention between them, and busied herself shampooing her hair. She let out a yelp of surprise when her brother pushed his face into her ass crack and started motorboating. Stunned at first, she soon gave over to laughter at the absurdity of the situation. She subconsciously bent a little bit forward and heard Aaron taking a deep inhalation of her ass and pussy, which caused her to emit a squealing, groaning noise unlike any she'd heard herself make before. His tongue probed at her folds, but that was too much for her just then.

Jerking forward out of reach almost made her slip, but Jessica steadied herself by grabbing the faucet and said breathlessly, "Too far, bro, too fast."

"Sorry," replied Aaron, looking both frustrated and contrite. "I guess I just got carried away."

"We both did," admitted Jess. "I think we should wrap this up for the night, we're too horny to behave. Let's just go back to the basics tonight, okay? We'll masturbate into each other's underwear and then swap. How does that sound?"

Standing up again, Aaron laughed and teased, "Yes, swapping dirty undies sounds very basic."

Rolling her eyes, Jess whined, "You know what I mean! We've crossed so many lines lately it's like we're different people, or living in an alternate reality or something. I don't know how to feel except for dizzy."

Aaron frowned slightly and held open his arms for a hug. Jess hesitated for a few seconds but stepped into the embrace, putting her head on her brother's shoulder while he stroked her still-sudsy hair. "It's okay, Jess. I'm not trying to rush you or anything. It's just instinct, I think, to keep pushing the envelope when we're being intimate. We'll take things a little slower, alright? Just good, wholesome, old-fashioned mutual wanking for tonight."

Laughing in response, Jess tried to tease her brother back, saying, "Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like a family tradition we should observe. For the sake of nostalgia."

Aaron gently pushed Jessica back under the spray from the shower and started rinsing her hair, kissing her on the forehead when it was free of bubbles. "I very much like this plan, in case you had any doubts about me humoring you or anything," he confided.

Jessica's eyes widened slightly and she admitted, "I actually was a little bit worried about that. That you'd think this whole shower thing was a tease or something."

Aaron grinned deviously and said, "It might be upsetting if it was a power play kind of thing, but I'm fine with you teasing me, because I know it makes you at least as hot as it makes me."

Jess laughed more heartily at that and slapped her brother lightly on his chest, saying, "You're a bad, bad man, Aaron O'Neill!"

Pretending to be affronted, Aaron puffed his cheeks and haughtily declared, "That's outrageous! I'm a veritable saint!"

Giggling still, Jessica turned around to shut off the water and bump her brother's hard-on with her butt once again. "The patron saint of what? Incest? That doesn't sound especially saint-like."

"No, no, nothing like that. I'm the patron saint of furry ladies, silly!" So saying, Aaron reached out with a finger on either hand and tickled his sister's underarms, making her squeal again as he stroked the stubble growing in. She jumped out of the tub to escape, prompting him to give her a soft swat on the ass in the process.

"Incorrigible!" Jess laughed while reaching for her towel. "I'm going to be another ten minutes or so doing my lotion and other stuff. You're welcome to watch, I guess, but maybe you should go get yourself warmed up. I'll sext you when I get back to my room."

The siblings delayed their plans for a couple of minutes to kiss and grope a bit before Aaron excused himself to his room and left Jess in peace to attend to her after-shower routines. She found her mind wandering, thinking about stroking her brother's dick and letting him finger her pussy. The first few times the thought occurred to her she rejected it quickly, but it kept recurring, along with mental images of Aaron's erection, and memories of the smell and taste of his cum.

Before she left the bathroom, Jessica was starting to come around to the idea of the two of them giving each other handjobs, as a means of relieving their arousal and sexual tension without actually having sex and ruining her fantasy prom. For that matter, she supposed it would be little worse if they went ahead, more or less literally, and performed oral favors for one another. "One step at a time, Jess," she muttered to herself as she went back to her bedroom and got comfortable, selecting a nice lacy panty to get dirty.

While playing with herself and sending occasional pictures and captions to Aaron, Jessica found her resistance to the idea of at least manually stimulating her brother crumbling like sand. As she climaxed wetly into her panties she came to a decision. When Aaron entered her room a minute or two later, naked and bearing a pair of jizz-soaked boxers, Jess declared, "When we go swimming, I think it'll be okay to jerk each other off, if we can find some privacy."

Exchanging gifts, Aaron smiled before taking a deep breath and nuzzling the warm, wet underwear she handed him. "I approve of that plan, and I can hardly wait." Jess watched her brother's dick twitch tiredly as she sucked the salty residue of his lust from his jockeys before looking him in the eye and winking.

Jessica smacked her lips in appreciation of the flavor and then ran her tongue along them provocatively to make sure she got it all. "Tomorrow, then," she said with a hungry smile.

(Saturday Morning)

Aaron was aware that he was dreaming, walking through a maze of rooms, each of which contained his sister doing something sexy. Each time he encountered her he whipped out his phone, intending to make her satisfy him in some way, but his ADMIN app was nowhere to be found. Jessica would laugh scornfully and knock the device from his hand, sending him scrambling for it and then off to find another room. The scene repeated itself with minor variations. He dimly recalled reading that such repetitive sequences in dreams supposedly indicated some kind of pressing physical need that was trying to wake him up.

Aaron was suddenly wide awake and realized the pressing physical need was his morning wood, currently emptying the contents of his balls into his underwear as his sister ground her crotch into his through his blanket. "Don't mind me!" she panted lustily, "I walked in to wish you a good morning and saw you were already up!" She punctuated her little joke with a vigorous thrust of her hips. Aaron groaned, partly from the sensation of cumming his pants and partly at her idea of humor.

Bamagan
Bamagan
341 Followers
12