Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

Jessica dismounted and whipped away Aaron's blanket, revealing his wet boxers and subsiding erection. She bent down to nuzzle the stain with her face, sniffing loudly and probing it with her tongue, humming appreciatively. His dick abruptly reversed course and tried to revive, although it was too soon after his climax for much more than a half-mast salute. Jessica kissed the tip of it through the soggy underwear and chirped, "I got up early to pack us some snacks. I'm ready to leave whenever you are!"

Groaning again, Aaron said, "I at least need to rinse myself off before we go. I don't want to have to be scratching my balls the whole drive because of itchy dried cum."

"Aww," Jess pouted melodramatically, "I'd love to watch you scratch your itchy balls. I might even do it for you, if you're nice!"

Aaron laughed but demurred, "As nice as that offer is, I think it will be better if I sponge off before we go." Leaning up to kiss his sister on the lips briefly, he teased, "Besides, I think you'll enjoy scratching my sack more if the cum is fresh!"

Jessica beamed and deepened their kiss while rubbing her hands over her brother's bare chest. Pulling back after a minute or two of intense snogging, she quietly said, "Well, I'll let you get ready now. Mom and Dad are still asleep, or they were when I was in the kitchen, so try not to wake them when you come downstairs. I already left them a note on the fridge to say where we went."

Aaron gave his sister a playful swat on her ass after she clambered off of him, smiling as he said, "You're a gem, Fuzzy!" She grinned as she left, putting an extra bounce in her step. As soon as his door was closed Aaron reached for his phone, feeling relief that the app was still there despite his strangely lucid dream. He took a moment to reinforce some commands he had sent the night before, compelling Jessica to fantasize about stroking his dick and being fingered by him. He was in too much of a rush to devise anything new, but the day promised many rewards regardless. If a great idea popped into his head, he could always excuse himself long enough to carry it out.

~~

Jessica fidgeted almost the entire time they were driving, restraining herself from any of the handsy games she was eager to play. Her brother was generally a very fussy driver, which she should have remembered the last time she'd tried some on-road hijinks. He sometimes claimed it was the traumatic memory of an accident his parents had been involved in when he was two years old, but privately Jess doubted he remembered such a thing. Although thinking about it, she considered it might be possible that he'd built himself a fake memory from hearing their parents describe the incident years afterward. Staring out the window at the rising sun, she wondered if fake thoughts and memories resulted in fake people. The idea wouldn't leave her mind for some reason.

They arrived at the lake about two hours after they left home. There were several closer choices, but they'd picked this one for three main reasons. First, they were less likely to run into classmates or anyone else they knew, who would mostly stick closer to town. Secondly, this lake was a shallow, flooded valley, making it much less popular with the motorboat crowd, who generally preferred to go fast on a straight-away than navigate frequent shoals and turns. And finally, the large number of arms that used to be feeder streams meant that they could probably find a mostly-private cove of their own to fool around in.

There were only a handful of other cars in the parking area when they arrived. Feeling the need for some activity after the long ride, Jess suggested, "How about we leave most of our stuff here and take a jog around the lake? We can bring some towels and just end our run wherever we find a nice, cozy spot."

Stretching the kinks out of his back, Aaron looked surprised and admitted, "That actually sounds like a good idea. I must be spending too much time with you!"

Jess stuck out her tongue and draped her beach towel over her shoulder. "You're a punk!" she exclaimed as she took off at a good pace. Grunting, her brother grabbed a few things and locked the car before following.

The bikini she was wearing underneath her outfit, one of the scandalously small ones she'd picked from the junior miss section, was soon uncomfortably wedged in Jessica's crevices. She grimaced as she tried to reorganize things, but the suit was simply too small to stay in place while she was jogging. Resigned to the discomfort, she smiled as she imagined Aaron's boner when she eventually showed him.

Jess kept them running for almost an hour, passing over the old dam that was responsible for the lake and reaching a point on the other side where they could see the parking area from certain angles. A small, narrow bay promised seclusion for their anticipated shenanigans while also allowing them to gauge how many other people might be enjoying the lake with them. Jess stopped and waited for Aaron to catch up, who was huffing along well behind, although he at least had the excuse of carrying some of their supplies as a prop for his dignity.

Jessica hugged her sweaty brother and licked his neck seductively when he finally puffed to a halt and dropped the bags on the ground, clutching at a stitch in his side. "Such a strong, helpful man I have!" she purred, massaging his shoulders while they embraced. Aaron tried to laugh, although it came out as a wheeze, and put his arms around her waist. Their embrace soon turned into wandering hands and lips as they both enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies and the salty tang of their fresh sweat. Jessica could feel Aaron's erection pressing into her stomach and allowed her hand to grasp it gently.

"What do you say to taking a dip?" Jess asked her brother. "As much as I love the way you smell, we should maybe cool off a little in the water before we do anything else."

His breath mostly recovered, Aaron laughed more robustly and answered, "You just want to keep teasing me, admit it!"

Jess stepped back with a smile and admitted, "Well, yes! That is one of my favorite new games!" So saying, she quickly stripped off her shirt and dropped her shorts, revealing the tiny red bikini to her brother's approving eyes. Or at least some of the bikini was revealed, as one of the cups was scrunched up and failing to cover her nipple, and the bottoms had turned into a string that was swallowed by her pussy lips in front and her ass crack behind. Jessica's dark pubes were almost entirely exposed, making her shiver with arousal, especially when Aaron stared at them hungrily.

Jess made something of a production out of adjusting the top into its closest approximation of modesty, but grinned and left the bottom as it was, strutting sensually into the shallow water while glancing over her shoulder, pleased to see that Aaron's attention was focused entirely on her. She bent forward at the hips to splash some water over her breasts, knowing that her labia would be bulging to either side of the narrow strip of fabric as she did so. Her brother's moan confirmed her suspicions. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she played in the lake, making her firm cheeks bounce and wiggle as much as they could, and showing off her lean runner's legs.

Aaron stumbled his way out of his clothes, clumsily tossing them aside as he hurried to strip down to his swim trunks. Jess eyed his prominent bulge with lust and satisfaction. She hadn't really seen a lot of penises before, so she didn't have a great baseline for comparison, but Aaron's just seemed perfect to her. If she had to describe the ideal dick, she knew she'd wind up describing his. It was simply... an icon. There was no other way to put it. She made a mental note to pick the best shot of it she had, or maybe take a new one today, and set it as the wallpaper on her phone.

The siblings splashed and swam, groping each other as the opportunities presented themselves, but aside from the skimpy swimsuit and flirtation, they found themselves falling more or less into old patterns. Swimming was the one athletic endeavor where Aaron was at least Jessica's equal, and after a while he challenged her to a race. A floating platform was secured a few hundred yards or so from the parking area, and was maybe three times as far from where their sheltered cove opened up to the main body of the lake. They treaded water while Jess counted down from three, then they were off!

Whether it was his slightly longer limbs or because the recent exercise had given him the tiniest little extra edge, Aaron started to pull away once they were halfway to the platform. He managed to maintain his pace and Jessica just couldn't keep up, so she was still twenty strokes away when her brother pulled himself onto the empty platform in triumph. He appeared ready to taunt Jess about his victory as she clambered onto the floating timbers, but his eyes bugged out instead and he merely gasped.

Jessica glanced down and realized that the too-small bikini, which she had been forced to tie together at the very ends of the strings, was nowhere to be seen. Clearly it had been unable to withstand the drag of the water during their all-out race. Her first instinct was to yelp and cover herself, although they were far enough away from the handful of people on the main beach that none of them could make out any details without binoculars or something similar. Hunched over and blushing, she stared at her idiotically grinning brother. They both abruptly began laughing, almost simultaneously.

"I really should have known better than to try racing you in any kind of bikini, much less that tiny thing!" Jessica finally said, uncovering her breasts to wipe tears of mirth from her eyes. "But I bet I'll win on the way back; you won't be nearly as hydrodynamic with that thing poking out!" gesturing to her brother's straining cock as it attempted to burst free from the swim trunks.

"Are you kidding?" scoffed Aaron. "I'll just do a backstroke and let it push me like an outboard propellor."

Jess rolled her eyes at the dumb joke and said, "C'mon, I'm tired of sitting my bare ass on this log. If you beat me back to the cove I'll give you that handjob we talked about." Winking, she slid into the water and started pulling for the far shore. She heard the splash of her brother entering the new race. He managed to catch up in short order and even move a little ahead, but her greater endurance proved the decisive factor in the rematch. When her tired sibling finally caught up, Jessica was splayed out on her towel, still naked, and said, "Looks like I get the first handjob, then!"

~~

Aaron stared longingly at his sister's exposed sex and her flagrant invitation to play with it. But his arms and legs were sore from all the exercise and everything except his dick felt overworked. He crawled out of the water but found he could barely support himself, collapsing against the muddy bank and rolling onto his back with his legs still trailing into the lake. "I promise you, Jessica, I want nothing more than to oblige you, but I need five minutes to catch my breath!"

Pouting, his sister said, "Oh, poor boy! Too knackered to get in his sisters knickers?" in a bad imitation of some kind of British accent.

Laughing tiredly, Aaron suggested, "Why don't you get started? I'll crawl over there as soon as I can."

"Fine," said Jessica, drawing the sound out to suggest she was reluctantly complying with an unreasonable request. "But you'd better pay up! I won fair and square!" Aaron tilted his head to see his sister's fingers rubbing along the sides of her crease, tickling the short hairs. Her other hand massaged a breast while she leaned her head back, eyes closed and bottom lip trapped by her teeth.

Aaron watched, mesmerized, as Jess slowly worked a fingertip into her cleft. His breath hitched when she pulled it out, glistening with her wetness. He started crawling slowly toward her, and the noise made her open her eyes to give her brother a smoky look. When his head was level with her feet, Jessica reached down with both hands and spread her lower lips wide open, exposing her rosy petals to his captivated gaze. He ran his hands slowly up her legs, from ankles to hips. He pulled himself up and his sister down, until his face was inches away from her center.

"Remember, naughty boy, fingers only!" Jessica admonished, clearly thinking that Aaron might get carried away. It was not an unreasonable concern, he was able to admit, as he was strongly tempted to dive in with his tongue. But a promise was a promise, so he moved his right hand until it was tickling her pubes, making his sister hiss with lust as he gently tugged some of her short hairs. He brought his left hand together with his right so he could hold his sister's pussy open, allowing her hands the freedom to tweak her nipples or do whatever else she wanted.

Stymied for a few moments about how to start, or perhaps from some lingering suspicion that this was all a dream, Aaron paused and simply breathed in the scent of his sister's arousal, burning the sight and smell into his memory. Finally, as Jessica started fidgeting, he ran his thumbs along the sides of her lips, making her cry out and shudder. He made a mental note to try enhancing the pleasure they got from touching each other later, but for now he simply hoped that he would be able to get her off with his natural skills.

Fortunately for his ego, though, Aaron's fascination and love for his sister seemed to be transmitted through his touch, and other than a few whispered suggestions, Jessica seemed to derive intense satisfaction from almost everything he did. He had no awareness of time other than her rapid breathing, concentrating entirely on the experience of pleasuring her womanly folds. He was barely aware that he was holding his own breath as his finger entered her for the first time, sliding smoothly into her warm and oily depths. When he finally started gasping for air again, each gulp of oxygen was flavored with her heady aroma.

Jessica wailed as she suddenly tensed, the ferocity of her climax surprising Aaron and possibly her as well. A small gush of fluids leaked out from around his fingers, but she was clenching her muscles so hard the two digits he had buried up to his knuckles within her couldn't be budged. She shuddered and shivered for almost a minute, eventually reaching down to hold his hand in place while she looked at him with unfocused eyes. "Don't move!" is all she said.

Aaron remained tense as he waited for Jessica to recover from her peak, hoping that her post-nut clarity wouldn't make her unwilling to help him achieve release. Fortunately, his sister seemed more than simply agreeable. "Why don't you take those off?" she said, pointing at his swim trunks, "Then straddle my hips so I can return the favor."

Eagerly obeying, Aaron knee-walked until his boner jutted proudly over Jessica's belly. He threw back his head as his sister's warm hand wrapped delicately around the flesh of his organ, stroking it tentatively. She experimented for a little while, varying her grip and speed. Struck by inspiration, Aaron gently moved her hand away long enough to lubricate his dick with the fluids she had leaked. Jessica hissed in approval as she resumed tugging at her brother's cock. "I love the look of this thing, and the feel. It's perfect!" she whispered.

As turned on as he was by everything that had happened, and feeling no pressure to delay his gratification, it took only a couple of minutes for Jessica to bring her brother to a powerful climax. She held her breath and watched with rapt delight as Aaron's cum sprayed forcefully onto her belly and breasts. She used her free hand to rub the seed into her flesh, then licked her fingers clean of the residue as she gently gripped his softening cock, unwilling to let it go entirely.

From their nearby pile of baggage, a fanfare sounded.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan5 months agoAuthor

@Cyberweasel89 Yes, at least when talking about football, meth production, and/or incest ;)

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel895 months ago

Alabama intensifies.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 01 College siblings engage in very risky sex with consequences.in Incest/Taboo
My Nudist Sister Ellora's brother returns from college to find she's a nudist.in Incest/Taboo
Bum's Rush Brother & sister sent to desert isle. Sex, love, marriage.in Incest/Taboo
A Strange Compulsion Ch. 01 A young man finds a special artefact.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories