Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 07

Story Info
Aaron and Jessica build up to oral pleasures.
7.6k words
7.3k
9
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter 7 (Mid-Day Saturday)

Aaron and Jessica were splayed out naked on their towels, relaxing and recovering from their first manually-assisted incestuous orgasms. Aaron's mind in particular was reeling, almost unable to believe he was awake and living his actual life. It was difficult to imagine that so much could have changed in less than a week.

The siblings were both on their phones, trying to act casual but unable to resist peeking at one another and grinning naughtily whenever they got caught staring. Jess appeared to be on her socials and had sent a few carefully cropped selfies to parties unknown. Aaron had eventually worked up the nerve to get on ADMIN, which he was very nervous about doing with his sister so close by, but he decided it was worth the risk.

As expected, Aaron confirmed that he had reached the next level of the quest, which would be completed once he and Jess had both orally pleasured one another. He was a little surprised that it had to be reciprocal, although he personally was extremely turned on by the idea of going down on his sister. By exploring some of the tool tips he stumbled upon the discovery that it was, in fact, possible to adjust the parameters of some of the levels, such that he could advance without both giving and receiving. The drawback was that the token value for completing the abbreviated version of the quest was halved. It was an easy decision to leave the settings alone.

Jessica had already exhibited something of a natural cum fetish, so Aaron decided to reinforce and enhance his earlier command that she would love his jizz in particular. He felt very smug when he noticed that changing her perceptions to accept the idea that his cum was the best flavor and best aroma of all started at 80% likely to succeed. Feeling a desire to be magnanimous, he toggled over to his own profile and entered the same command but related to his sister's pussy. His smugness receded a bit when he saw that his directive started at 94% likelihood.

Although it wasn't directly related to the next level, Aaron also decided to enhance his sister's desire to be naked around him. Behavioral changes were still more difficult, but he had a surfeit of tokens at the moment and it seemed a very worthwhile investment. He almost sent it but had second thoughts, worried that it might result in Jess stripping down, or not bothering to cover up, even when other people might be watching. That could be disastrous, so he amended his order to specify that it was restricted to when they were otherwise alone. That even increased the odds in his favor, and soon the command had been planted in her brain.

"Excuse me for a sec, bro!" said Jessica suddenly, almost causing Aaron to have a heart attack. With no further explanation, she reached over to grasp his mostly-soft dick and began stroking it, holding her camera ready with her other hand.

Aaron's erection returned quickly, but in his confusion he felt compelled to ask, "Um, Jess, I am in no way complaining, but what exactly are you doing?"

Jessica gave her brother a bright but brief smile and then resumed watching his stiffening cock, answering, "I need a new background picture for my phone, and I want it to be this magnificent appendage." Satisfied that his boner wouldn't immediately wilt, Jess took her hand away and adjusted things slightly before snapping several shots. She smiled again and kissed the head of his dick before laying back down on her towel. "Thanks, bro!"

Shaking his head but also grinning, Aaron went back to his phone, figuring he had enough battery power for one more command. He had remembered to bring his extra batteries, but they were still in the car. He decided that he should probably start laying more groundwork for the fetish sex he hoped to nudge Jessica towards. She seemed to be completely on board with eventually fucking him, but it would probably take a bit more effort to get her interested in bondage or the like.

After testing a few different choices, Aaron settled on making his sister fantasize about being restrained. It was relatively broad, and probably wouldn't pay immediate dividends, but he thought it should serve well as a basis for BDSM and petplay later on. He dumped the rest of his tokens into the command and smiled when it was accepted a few moments later.

Tossing his almost-dead phone into his bag, Aaron leaned over and said, "Excuse me, sis!" as he ran his fingers over her pubes and down to her lower lips. Jessica gasped and twitched her legs, somewhat restricting his hand's freedom of movement, but after a few moments she relaxed and let him explore at will. Her crease was still puffy and wet, allowing him to easily enter it once again.

Jessica moaned quietly for a few seconds and gave her brother a lusty glance, eyes half-lidded, then suggested, "You should take a picture, too."

Aaron grinned and retrieved his phone as his sister rearranged herself for better lighting. He used his fingers to spread her lips enough to expose her inner pinkness and her clit, snapping several pictures until his phone shut itself down. A sudden thought occurred to him, and before he could think of a better way to phrase it, he blurted out, "Where's your hymen? I thought you were a virgin."

Jessica gave him a sharp look for a second, then shrugged and said, "I never had much of one. My doctor said it wasn't all that unusual, and between all my exercise and some, uh, experimenting, I took care of the little that was there."

Aaron stared blankly for a few moments before saying, "Thanks for answering. I realize now that was a particularly crude way of asking a rude question. I had no idea that could be the case, though, so I definitely learned something new today."

Smiling teasingly, Jess asked, "Only one thing?"

Aaron laughed and shook his head, tossing his phone aside again. Before answering, he stuck the fingers with Jessica's fluids into his mouth, his breath catching at the flavor. It seemed like his command to love her taste and smell was highly effective, as he licked his digits aggressively and then dove towards his sister's crotch.

"Whoa, there!" Jess said, pushing against Aaron's head enough to stop his advance and making him pout. He gave his sister his best puppy dog face, making her laugh. Her grip loosened a little and he thought he might have a chance at persuading her to let him continue, but they suddenly heard the sound of people approaching. They both sat up, alarmed and slightly panicky.

Their clothes were several feet away, and Aaron could already see flashes of color through the bushes where the people were approaching along the trail. Thinking fast, he grabbed his towel and scrambled atop Jessica, forcing her to lie back down on her own. He draped his towel over his back and crouched down, his face next to his sister's ear as they both breathed heavily.

Judging from the uniforms, their surprise visitors seemed likely to be the cross-country team from a nearby college. When Aaron whispered that information, Jess blushed and hid her face against his shoulder, trembling slightly, and muttered, "God, I probably know some of them! I hope they can't recognize me!"

Fortunately for the naughty siblings, the dozen or so runners passed them by with nothing other than some whistles and cheers, as the scattered clothes and embracing pair of towel-covered people made it abundantly clear what was going on. Aaron could feel both their hearts pounding as the last of the interlopers vanished up the trail. With his anxiety receding, he also noticed that his erection was nestled between Jessica's legs, and the warm wetness he felt on it was surely her pussy.

Jess had apparently also noticed the precariousness of their position and she whimpered, "Please don't!" when his dick throbbed and flexed against her lower lips. Mustering all of his willpower, Aaron slowly backed away and sat up, letting his towel fall to the ground. The siblings stared at each other's swollen sex organs and then into one another's eyes. They seemed to communicate telepathically, and both began pleasuring themselves almost simultaneously, needing to relieve the stress of almost being caught.

It took very little time before Jessica cried out with a small orgasm, and Aaron was close behind, squirting a few dollops of cum across his sister's belly once again. She ran her fingers through his seed, scooping some up and bringing it to her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned at the flavor, shuddering in pleasure. Jess started giggling again, prompting her brother to ask, "What's so funny?"

Jessica replied, "I was just having a funny thought. After eating your cum off my belly... which tastes exceptionally nice today, by the way... I just started picturing myself as a furry little otter. Because they eat off their bellies, you know?"

Aaron smiled particularly wide, aroused at the small sign that his sister was imagining herself as an animal. That seemed like a good omen for his plans to make her his loyal and loving pet. "You're a very sexy little otter!" he affirmed, scooping some of his sister's juices onto his fingers before dabbing them in his cum and offering the mixture to her mouth. Jess eagerly licked the proffered digits clean, moaning lustily as she did so. Her belly rumbled, and Aaron's replied a moment later. Still grinning, he said, "Maybe we should hike back to the car and get our lunch."

~~

Jessica insisted that she and Aaron should jog at least part of the way back to the parking area. Her main intent was to try to burn off some of the sexual tension she was feeling, although the thrill she got from noticing her brother watching her ass or breasts, which were not well-concealed or constrained with just her shirt and shorts, more or less resulted in a wash. They were both rather tired and sweaty when they arrived at the car, and if they hadn't also been so hungry, she thought they might have indulged themselves in more than a few sniffs, gropes, and kisses.

Jess had Aaron stand guard for her while she changed into one of her other tiny bikinis, using the open car doors and her towel to block people's view, although no one seemed to be peeping. She started teasingly, by slowly stripping and sensually reapplying her sunscreen, even giving her brother a chance to spread the lotion on her back and some of her more alluring parts. The swimsuit itself required the same amount of trouble as the first with regard to tying its strings, and the show had Aaron's dick struggling manfully to get hard again.

Jessica rubbed her brother's cock through his pants, biting her lower lip and still somewhat surprised at her audacity. As beautiful and delicious as it was to her, she knew the risk of succumbing to her lust and blowing Aaron until he came in her mouth was high and getting higher all the time. Looking into his eyes, she told him, "We need to pace ourselves if we're going to make it to prom." He grunted and pushed his hips slightly forward to increase the pressure of her hand.

"What kind of pace are you suggesting?" he asked quietly.

"Well, we passed another milestone this morning," she mused. "Prom is two weeks away. The only thing left between what we've done and full-on fucking is oral sex."

"I guess that's true," Aaron grunted as his sister's hand moved a little lower, cupping his balls. "So, you want to hold off on that, huh?"

"Yes, please," Jessica replied, reaching for his ass and massaging it. "Can we spend this week masturbating each other? I have some ideas of other games we can play. Then next weekend I'll go down on you. Promise!"

Jessica smiled as she felt her brother's manhood throbbing, fully erect once again. She stopped rubbing it and they embraced one another, kissing hungrily and letting their hips collide while their hands wandered. Some catcalls from a newly arrived car convinced them to pull back for the time being, and Aaron announced, "I guess I'm okay with that plan, although I do want to hear more about these 'games' you speak of."

"Hmm," Jessica pondered, jabbing her lip with a finger in a thoughtful pose. "As long as you play by the rules, maybe I'll let you tie me up. Would you like that?" She smiled innocently as her brother groaned and cupped his crotch in response.

Stroking her fingers along the small necklace she was wearing, Jess then suggested, "Maybe you've been wondering what I'd look like in a collar? I notice you staring at my neck, you know. Plus you bought me that choker." Her eyes narrowed with lust when she saw her brother's face redden, confirming her suspicions.

"Mmm, I knew it!" she crowed, then continued more quietly, "You're totally into, like, bondage and stuff, aren't you?!"

Aaron reached up and clasped his hands behind Jessica's neck and ran his thumbs along her throat, making her gasp and hold her breath. Looking deeply into her eyes, he confessed, "I think you know I've never actually tried it, but yes, it's something I'm interested in. Very much so. And I'll even tell you a secret." He leaned close and whispered directly into her ear, "I already bought a collar for you."

Jessica groaned and her knees went weak, making her stumble into her brother's embrace. She was picturing herself naked, kneeling, with her hands tied behind her back and a collar on her throat. A leash ran from her neck to Aaron's hand as he gently tugged her face closer to his amazing, rampant erection. "That's so hot!" she whispered, wondering how closely his fantasies resembled her own.

The siblings enjoyed their closeness for a minute or two before Jessica drew back and said, "I guess it won't hurt to give you the full effect while we're sitting around eating." She smiled at Aaron's perplexed expression and turned to rummage in her bag on the car seat, making sure to bump her butt against his crotch while she dug out the choker he'd gifted her. She stared into his eyes a few moments later as she fastened the thin band of velvet around her neck, feeling her insides get hotter at the burning passion that had replaced her brother's confusion. "Lovely gift!" she breathed into his ear, nibbling it slightly, before strutting off to the cooking area.

Although the beach was not crowded, Jessica could feel people watching her as she moved, which gave her a feeling of nervous excitement. She knew she was making something of a spectacle of herself, with her tits and ass almost exposed and her pubes peeking out of her bikini bottom. It was mostly for Aaron's enjoyment, of course, but she couldn't deny getting an extra thrill of naughty pleasure whenever she surprised someone else in the act of staring at her.

Their lunch of sausages and finger food was marred only by a man, who looked to be maybe ten years their senior, being very unsubtle in his efforts to take pictures of the nearly-naked teenager. Jessica hadn't noticed him creep up until she turned slightly sideways to give Aaron a better view of her somewhat clumsy attempt at deep-throating one of their grilled kielbasa links. She was already starting to choke when she caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, and her anger only intensified her oral distress.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you creep?!" Jess snarled after finally coughing up the offending sausage. Aaron's expression of mixed amusement and concern turned to anger when he glanced around and saw their stalker. Reacting in a flash, her brother grabbed the mustard bottle from their picnic table and lobbed it at the grinning man, surprising everyone when it hit the phone squarely and knocked it out of the guy's hand. "Get the fuck out of here!" Jessica screamed, rising from the table and sprinting toward the startled peeper.

The man couldn't seem to decide whether to pick up his phone or stare at the running girl, and his waffling resulted in a sharp kick to the shin that made him yell out, although Jessica's feet were still bare after changing clothes and couldn't have hurt him much. He lost his balance and toppled onto his ass while Jess continued to deliver kicks to whatever parts of him she could reach. He glared up at her angrily and looked ready to retaliate, but by then Aaron had arrived and picked up the dropped phone.

"Give me that back!" shouted the stranger, struggling to his feet.

Aaron gave the man a cold look and said, "If you stand up I'm going to toss this thing straight into the lake," while motioning at Jess to back up. Although still angry, she obeyed, and divided her attention between watching the fuming stranger and making sure Aaron succeeded in deleting the creeper images the man had taken. Once done, Aaron texted himself from the strange phone and announced, "I'm giving myself your number, just in case. We'd better not see you again." He deleted the sent message and then tossed the device into the angry but subdued man's lap.

Jessica and Aaron hugged as they watched the man get to his feet, glowering at them but saying nothing. Their altercation had attracted a fair amount of attention, but the stranger evidently decided that he had nothing to gain by continuing it. He stalked off to gather his things and then back to his car, then peeled out of the parking lot to emphasize his impotent rage.

~~

Aaron felt the stares of the other beachgoers differently than before. At first he'd been somewhat smug and pleased at the attention Jessica was getting for her rather scandalous outfit, but now he watched with nervous jealousy, wondering if any of them had been more sneaky about taking some souvenir pictures of his sexy sister. He was finding himself somewhat soured on the game of showing her off, although he wasn't ready to tell her to cover up. "That way lies madness!" he thought to himself wryly.

They eventually returned to their interrupted lunch, feeling more subdued, and quietly discussed whether or not they should leave immediately afterwards. Jessica wanted to stay and gradually convinced Aaron that things would be fine once they returned to their secluded cove. Bowing to her wishes, he asked, "Do you mind cleaning this stuff away since I cooked?"

"Charring some sausages over a fire is cooking, is it?" she teased, but agreed to gather up and re-pack their things. Aaron took the opportunity to put a fresh battery in his phone and re-boot it. He was pleased to see that the text message came through and even happier to confirm that he could add their peeper to the ADMIN app with just the number and picture it mysteriously located for confirmation. He named the contact 'Dick Little' and dumped all of his tokens into ensuring that the man would lose all sexual desire whenever he was reminded of Jessica or the incidents at the beach.

"Ready for some more running?" Jess asked, startling Aaron slightly. He put his phone away and nodded, feeling both disappointed and relieved that his sister had covered her bikini with her shirt and shorts again. They set off at a gentle jog and were soon laughing about the incident that had been so distressing at the time. "I bet he's going to jack it as soon as he gets home," she scoffed. "Yuck!" Aaron only smiled vaguely in reply, confident that he'd at least managed to prevent that from happening.

When they reached their now-familiar finger of the lake the siblings spread out their towels, and Jessica made something of a show of removing her outer clothes and revealing the tiny bikini again. As before, running had given her a wedgie, and this time both breasts were exposed. She smiled as she adjusted her suit, pinching her nipples and fluffing her bush a bit. She removed her choker with the explanation, "I don't want to ruin it in the lake."

Aaron and Jess spent the next couple of hours splashing around in the water, pinching and poking and prodding and petting. Jessica groaned loudly when her brother held both her arms behind her back, grinding her ass on his crotch in response. Testing her reactions a bit, he pulled his dick out of his trunks and put it in her hands, making her hiss, "Yes!" with obvious arousal. He embraced her tightly, which prevented her from doing much except squeezing his erection, and tried to reach into her bikini with his right hand.

Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers