Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there!" Aaron croaked out a few minutes later, overcome by the intensity and taboo nature of their acts. Jessica pulled back until only the head was in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Her hands finally left the back of her head to fondle his balls and stroke the shaft, and in moments Aaron was gasping and grunting as he came in his sister's mouth. She reflexively swallowed the first few shots but collected the smaller ones to show off to her brother.

When Aaron finally stopped spurting Jessica opened her mouth to reveal his pearly seed pooling on her tongue before gulping it down with a smile. "How'd I do?" she asked, before giving her brother a good look at the throat he had just fucked, now semen-free.

"You're amazing, Jess. Such a good girl!" he said, stroking her hair lovingly. His sister moaned in response and he felt her shudder with arousal. He knelt down as well and gave Jessica a deep kiss, somewhat surprising her, but she soon responded with passion. Aaron could taste just a hint of saltiness from the residue of the load she had just consumed, and it bothered him less than he had expected. It was soon forgotten in the flavor of his sister's mouth and the feel of their hands on one another.

"Your turn," Aaron murmured as he gently pushed Jessica until she was lying on her back on the hardwood floor.

"You don't have to..." she started to say, until her brother silenced her with another kiss.

"I want to," he affirmed. "At least as badly as you did."

Jessica made no further protests although a certain amount of doubt and hesitation still showed in her expression. Aaron took his time kissing down her jawline to her ear, then down her throat to the valley of her breasts. He spared some attention for her pert and puffy nipples but didn't linger, instead choosing to nuzzle into her pits and give some love to her hair. Whether naturally or as a result of his modifications, Jessica's underarms were very much an erogenous zone for her, and she couldn't help holding his head tightly as he tickled her with his tongue.

Eventually Jess let him continue and he kissed his way down her belly and took a moment to lick her navel. Aaron was slightly surprised and pleased to see that his sister had a very faint trail of fine hairs that descended from her button until they merged with her increasingly wild and wonderful bush. "So beautifully fuzzy, Jess. I love seeing you like this."

Jessica cried out softly in response, the muscles in her belly twitching spasmodically, making Aaron wonder if she was having a small orgasm just from the praise. He took a deep breath as he finally burrowed into her pubes and pressed his face against his sister's wet sex, the culmination of one of his dearest fantasies. His tongue darted out and entered Jessica's cleft for the first time.

Aaron raised his head just long enough to say, "You're not the only one who was watching tutorials this week, by the way."

Jessica's loving cries and dirty gibberish as Aaron went down on her completely drowned out the sound of his phone, still trapped in his discarded pants, playing a fanfare.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Incestmas Sister & brother reunite for Christmas ahead of a blizzard.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Sandi and Me An unexpected encounter with my beautiful sister Sandi.in Incest/Taboo
Never Have I Ever Pt. 01 Lucas comes home for Christmas and gets surprise gifts.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 01 College siblings engage in very risky sex with consequences.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories