Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 09

Story Info
Aaron & Jessica's first night continues, then a skip ahead.
5.1k words
3.9k
5
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter 9 (Saturday Night)

Jessica awoke to feelings of warmth, satisfaction, and an urgency to pee. She peeked with one eye and saw that Aaron was cuddling her, with her face in the crook of his neck and one of his legs thrown over both of hers. She was a little chilly on her backside, as they had fallen asleep on top of their sleeping bags instead of inside them. The small fire she'd built for ambiance had burned itself down to dim coals. She figured her nap may have only taken a couple of hours, but she didn't feel like looking for her phone just then to check the time.

Jess carefully extricated herself from Aaron's embrace, not wanting to disturb him if she could help it. Her resolve wavered when she saw his dick, small and soft and so unlike how she normally witnessed it, yet still alluring to her, especially with the soft red flickers of moisture just barely visible in the lingering light of the fire. She delayed her departure just long enough to breathe deeply of their combined scents and give the flaccid phallus a loving lick, causing her brother to stir slightly but not wake up.

Jessica built the fire back up a little to give herself better light, then grabbed a napkin and crept quietly behind the bushes that lined the clearing to relieve herself. At first she just squatted, but then a wicked thought tickled her fancy, probably brought on by the fact that she was naked in the woods. She shifted to her hands and knees and lifted her leg before letting loose with her stream, shuddering with naughty arousal at the animalistic nature of her behavior. She growled softly and whined a little when she finished, especially at the slight soreness when she carefully wiped herself with the napkin. She tossed the soiled paper in the fire when she returned and squatted in front of the blaze, thinking.

"So now I'm a real woman," she murmured quietly, absently running her fingers through her bush. In truth, the world did seem different on this side of the rite of passage, if not quite what she had expected. She felt sexy, and loved, and somewhat accomplished, having more or less succeeded in her plan to lose her virginity after prom. And her first orgasm from a man penetrating her had indeed rocked her world, perhaps too much, as she'd blacked out as a consequence. She felt different in some indefinable way, but it was almost jarring, because the rest of the world seemed absolutely the same as it had been. She was changed, but there was no secret knowledge she had gained in the process, or at least none she could articulate. Something seemed to be missing, but for the life of her, she couldn't imagine what.

Aaron let out of snort of surprise and sleepily called out, "Jess? Where are you?" while squinting toward her silhouette.

"Hey, lover," she replied softly, crawling back toward the tent. "I had to pee, and I just wanted to sit by the fire for a bit." She kissed her brother gently, holding his face with her hand, then said, "Let's get in the bags, okay? It's surprisingly nippy out there."

"Sure seems like it," Aaron teased, running his hand over one of Jessica's taut nipples. "How are you feeling? Any pain?"

"No pain, really," she assured him, "A little sore in the ol' va-jay-jay, but that's to be expected."

Aaron snorted with laughter at her word choice while struggling to open their zipped-together sleeping bag without getting all the way off of it. Jess shook her head in amused consternation but waited patiently until he eventually succeeded, then slipped into the fabric pouch with him. They lay on their sides embracing for a while, kissing and fondling, before her brother interrupted with a tentative question, "Would you like to go again?"

Jess smiled and bumped her crotch against his semi-erect cock and asked, "I assume that thing has some reserve power left?"

"If I plug it in, it should recharge very quickly!" Aaron retorted.

"I think I have a little juice left I can spare," Jessica said, wondering if her dorky brother would continue riffing all night if she didn't stop him. Rather than risk it, she kissed him aggressively and moved one of her legs behind him, forcing their hips closer together. Aaron responded by grasping her ass and prodding blindly with his semi-stiff dick, making Jess coo with arousal whenever he got close to the mark. After a half-dozen near misses, one thrust went home, and both siblings gasped with sudden delight at the feeling of being joined.

"It's just as good as the first time," Jessica breathed quietly, looking her brother in the eye. He returned an expression that might have been a smirk if he hadn't clearly been struggling against the same overwhelming ecstasy as his sister. They gazed at one another for a brief eternity before simultaneously moving their hips, gasping and whimpering at the sensations.

The character of their passion was somewhat different this time, Jessica thought. Having got the excitement of the first time out of the way, she believed both of them were looking for something more savory in their second encounter. She at least knew it to be true for herself, and whether by coincidence or nonverbal communication, Aaron seemed to be on the same page. They settled into a slow, steady rhythm of quick, deep thrusts followed by lengthy, lazy withdrawals, with Jess bearing down to make his escape from her depths as difficult as possible.

Jessica felt herself get even wetter and she started panting with lust when Aaron stroked her hair and said, "You're such a good sister," quietly and lovingly. The more he petted her, the higher the flames of her arousal climbed, and she began forcefully counter-thrusting each time he plumbed her, slamming their hips together. Trying to do so sideways was becoming a chore, so she rolled over onto her back, holding Aaron in place as best she could, to give them both better leverage for fucking. The pace and intensity of their love-making increased, and when Aaron cried out, "I'm cumming!" it set Jess off moments later.

Although her vision got hazy, Jessica remained conscious following her second fuck, not that she had much to say in the aftermath. Aaron had collapsed on her, face in the crook of her neck and breathing deeply, while Jess simply hugged him with her arms and legs to keep him from pulling out. She savored the feeling of his dick gradually softening inside her, wondering if her brother was feeling any pain from the intensity of her vaginal grip. "God, I wish he was fucking a baby into me!" she thought, feeling somewhat startled at the clarity of her imagination in that moment.

Setting the brief fantasy aside as irrelevant, Jess forced her brother's head upwards until she could kiss him again, which he returned willingly, if a little tiredly. Although Jessica loved the weight of her lover pinning her down and surrounding her, she didn't think she could fall asleep comfortably like that. She was on the verge of asking him to spoon her instead when he broke their kiss to announce, "I love you, Jess, but I need you to unclench so I can pull out and go take a piss."

Jessica laughed a little at the coarse words but relaxed and let him escape. "Thanks!" he muttered as he hurriedly unzipped the sleeping bag, exited the tent, and quick-stepped to the bushes on the far side of the fire. Jess watched his naked ass with admiration as he went, then dabbed her fingers in the mix of their fluids that were leaking out of her, bringing them to her mouth for a taste. She hummed with satisfaction and was still cleaning herself in such a manner when Aaron returned. "It kind of hurts to piss so soon after cumming, did you know that?" he teased.

"Your poor penis must be so confused by the contradictory marching orders," Jessica said with false dourness. Smiling, she rolled onto her side and asked, "Spoon me?" while batting her eyelashes. She wasn't sure if he could make that out in the dim light of the fire, but he smiled and laid down accordingly, much to her satisfaction. "I need another nap, but maybe when we wake up we can go again," she muttered sleepily.

"Count on it," Aaron affirmed, yawning with fatigue as he settled in behind her, his wet and limp dick nestled in the crack of Jessica's ass.

(Early Sunday Morning)

Aaron opened his eyes in the dim light of predawn. At some point in their sleep, he and Jessica had rolled over, making her technically the big spoon despite his greater height. He realized that the reason he woke up was most likely his sister's fingers playing with his nipples, whose sensitivity was still greatly enhanced, at least when Jess was the one playing with them. He could feel her own hard teats pressing into his back, and her hips were gently thrusting against his own, rubbing her soft bush against his ass enticingly. He groaned and reached down to rub his erection for a moment.

"Good morning, lover," Jessica exhaled into his ear, making shivers run down his spine. "I'm so glad to see you're up, finally," she teased, tracing one of her hands down Aaron's arm to his dick.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he grumbled sleepily, his mouth feeling dry and scratchy. A hint of wintergreen made him think about how bad his breath must be and wonder if Jess had brushed her teeth already. Almost as if responding to his thoughts, she rolled over in the sleeping bag for a few moments and then back, bearing a bottle of water and a roll of breath mints. "You're an angel," he murmured before accepting the gifts.

"I'm going to go light another fire, follow me out when you're ready to fuck me again," Jessica purred, crawling out of the tent and toward the circle of stones.

Aaron admired the view of her tight glutes and the treasure between them as best he could in the dim blue light of a new day. He had another twinge of concern that he may have overdone things with regards to his sister's libido, but then again, maybe it was perfectly natural for her to be so sexual now that they were free to enjoy one another. His own arousal tended to be nearly constant at a low level and very intense with the proper stimulation, and as his sister, hers might reasonably be quite similar. His musing was cut short as Jessica looked over her shoulder, silhouetted by the new blaze, and wiggled her butt invitingly. "What are you waiting for, bro?" she asked in a smoky voice, "Mount me. Fuck me like an animal. Fill me up and breed me!"

Her words were said with increasing urgency and need, and Aaron found himself responding instinctively. He growled as he crawled to his sister, his swollen cock bobbing beneath him with each awkward stride. He slid his torso over Jessica's back, making her hiss with pleasure, and his dick slid home in her valley almost without trying. "Yes!" she whimpered when the tip nestled between her lips. Aaron kissed her neck and ears for a few moments before straightening up and thrusting himself deeper into his sister. Jessica let out a yelp of pleasure and loudly cried, "More!"

Aaron obliged right willingly, but soon lost his rhythm and nearly stopped fucking Jess from a desire to laugh instead. With each forward plunge, Jessica yelled, "Yep!" He couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or if it was some weird combination of wanting to scream "Yes!" getting crossed with a desire to sound animalistic during sex and yipping or barking with pleasure. Either way, it was a little off-putting at first, but he was too horny to stop entirely, and his sister was equally demanding, so they soon resumed their doggy-style fuck with Jessica yowling, "Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep!"

Jess was the first to start her orgasm, which may have been triggered when Aaron put his hands on her collarbone and gripped her throat firmly but gently. He didn't apply any real pressure, but it was intended as a sign of possessiveness and dominance, and she seemed to love it. She began howling when she came, and her pussy clenched him so tightly that Aaron joined in before she finished, which had the effect of either intensifying or lengthening her ongoing climax. He felt a gush of liquid flowing out around his cock and guessed that his sister had just squirted a little bit.

Jessica's front end slumped into the dirt as her arms seemed too weak to support her, and her lower body might have followed if Aaron hadn't been propping it up while he caught his own breath. They rested for a minute before she wiggled her hips forward awkwardly, trying to get free without going any closer to the fire. Aaron moved back enough to make it easier, then watched in amusement when his sister flopped around a bit on the ground, trying to get comfortable. She ended up on her side, with her back to the fire and her face, currently red from a mix of sexual exhaustion and the fire, towards her brother. He could see that dust was clinging to her sweaty breasts where she had lain on the ground and teased, "You're something of a hot mess right now, huh?

Ignoring the pointless question, Jess asked incisively, "How is this so amazing? It feels like we're fucking porn stars or sex gods or something. That shouldn't be possible for a couple of dorky virgins, or almost-virgins."

Aaron was a little discomfited, not sure how to respond in a way that would be believable and not incriminating. She cut him off before he could attempt a story, stating, "I'm not asking for an explanation. I can't imagine you have one anyway, especially not with that baffled, bewildered look you get whenever you've been caught being less sneaky than you think." Aaron choked a little with indignation, and his sputtering, stuttering attempt to defend himself only made his sister laugh.

Jessica got to her hands and knees and crawled toward her petulant brother, pausing briefly to sniff the wet ground where her juices had spilled. She hugged Aaron from the side and said, "Don't pout! I still love you, even if you sold your soul for sexual prowess." She started kissing his jaw and he accepted the invitation when she got to his mouth, letting his tension and anxiety bleed away in her caresses. Still, he couldn't help being a little worried at how insightful Jessica was, and if she knew more than she was letting on.

(Sunday Morning)

It was while blowing Aaron and swallowing his delicious jizz that Jessica started to seriously consider magic, or technology that was indistinguishable from it, as a remotely possible explanation for everything that had happened in the last month or so. She'd gone from having a pretty normal sibling relationship with Aaron to being wildly in love with him, not to mention an almost insatiable lust. Objectively, it seemed ridiculous that such a thing could have happened, or that it would keep happening, and be so amazing the entire time. The relative lack of severe consequences, at least so far, seemed suspicious.

"Maybe I'm just looking a gift horse in the mouth?" she asked herself as she swished Aaron's seed around with her tongue, savoring the salty flavor, as she shivered with her own climax from Aaron's increasingly talented tongue. "I mean, it's never been bad with him, but aside from the actual fucking, we've both gotten better with repetition and learning each other's buttons," she considered. "Maybe it really was just all the build-up and anticipation and naughtiness of the taboo that made fucking so transcendent."

If it hadn't been for Aaron's somewhat guilty expression at her idle commentary about the improbability of their expertise, Jess thought she'd have forgotten about the idea already and just been happy for the weird quirk of fate that had made a brother and sister so amazingly sexually complementary. Still, the idea that he'd sold his soul or hypnotized her or something was so far-fetched that it didn't merit serious contemplation. Setting things like mind control aside for the moment, what might he have to be guilty about, other than being an incestuous pervert?

Frowning slightly as she crawled back into the tent for more water, Jessica paused to consider if Aaron's guilt might have been nothing more than lingering shame at having his best sex with his little sister, if not exactly his first sex. He'd claimed to have lost his virginity with a girl his freshman year at the community college, but he was so reluctant to discuss the matter that she hadn't pried. Possibly he'd been making it up and also lost his V-card last night, and his awkwardness was from her seeming to call him out on that.

"Do you want to have breakfast here or wait until we get home?" Aaron asked, interrupting her musings.

"Maybe just a little snack before we pack up," Jessica said. "Mom usually makes a big breakfast on Sundays and I'm feeling exceptionally hungry this morning."

Aaron smirked and said, "I bet you are. We've been exerting ourselves and as far as I can tell, the only thing you've eaten since we left for the prom yesterday evening is some punch and cookies, a breath mint or two, and a few loads of cum."

Jess stuck out her tongue before winking and taking another drink of water. The reminder of her desire for Aaron's semen sent her off on another wild goose chase of hypotheses. Thinking back, the whole crazy ride they'd been on recently could possibly be traced back to the morning she'd found herself inexplicably fascinated with her brother's dirty boxers. The smell of them had been intoxicating, and even now the memory of that first whiff kindled a spark of desire.

It seemed unlikely that Aaron had simply woke up one morning smelling like sex incarnate. Was it something he ate? Also improbable, Jess decided, for a variety of reasons. Perhaps he had drugged her? Not impossible, she reasoned, but it would have been pretty difficult to do once, let alone however many times it would have to be administered whenever the effects wore off. "If drugs are involved, he must be taking them himself," she concluded, "And they somehow make him almost irresistible to me."

"You look very focused right now, Jess," said Aaron, with a twinge of anxiety in his voice. "Maybe we should just pack up and head home now? Especially if you're daydreaming about eggs," he concluded, smiling tentatively at his attempted levity.

His words triggered another brief cascade of worry in Jessica, as eggs made her think of pregnancy and her cry to be bred, however impossible that was in reality. Yet another bizarre fetish I've discovered recently, she thought, but said out loud, "Yeah, let's break camp. I like the way we smell all covered with each other's scent, but we also smell like woodsmoke and are covered in dirt. Camping is nice for privacy and a change of scenery, but I want a bath and a coffee!"

~~

Aaron found himself repeatedly distracted by Jessica's apparent desire to stay naked as long or as much as possible. She didn't put on a stitch of clothing the entire time they packed up their camp and reloaded the car. She seemed more introspective than usual, however, and he was worried that her suspicions might still be running around in her head. She hadn't stopped acting on his commands, and it was hard to guess if that tended to support or refute whatever ideas she'd concocted to explain whatever was bothering her. He noted that the first article she put on was the velvet choker he'd gifted her, followed by a T-shirt and skirt, sans any underwear, so for now at least it seemed like she wasn't rejecting her programming, even if she had a vague notion that she had been programmed.

Their parents seemed pretty oblivious when they got home, and Aaron made a mental note to let the sleeping bags air out before he put them back in the closet, lest any odors or stains give them away. Jessica went to take a shower and Aaron went up to his room and stared at his phone, torn with indecision. He wasn't prepared to give up his sister's love, not after the night they'd shared, and the best thing to do might be to use the ADMIN app to squelch whatever suspicions she might have about him. Anxiety about unintended consequences held him back. He recalled the potentially disastrous scene at dinner where she'd acted like an animal thanks to his vaguely worded command.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers
12