Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers

"Maybe if I knew exactly what she was thinking I'd risk it," he said quietly to himself, staring at the screen. "But anything broad enough to work would almost certainly do other things I can't anticipate. Maybe I should just force her to tell me what's bothering her?" Aaron pondered that idea for a while as well before finally discarding it. He still had some scruples left, it seemed, insofar as there were certain things he wasn't willing to force Jessica to do. Part of him was angry at his conscience for drawing a line in the sand, as it seemed ridiculous that the angel on his shoulder was apparently fine with twisting his sister until she was his pregnant sex pet, but put a hard stop on making her confess her worries to him.

Sighing with exasperation, Aaron closed the app without using it and tossed his phone aside. If she was suspicious, so be it, he'd deal with it whenever she decided to talk about it, if ever. For now, maybe the best course of action would be to stop giving her new things to find dodgy for a while. A normal, lazy Sunday with the parents might be just the thing to take her mind off of potential devious plots.

(Friday Night)

Jessica had spent the week after prom in a flurry of activity that left her little time to agonize over potential incestuous plots. Although she and Aaron still flirted and petted whenever they were alone, her days were dominated by training for the state track and field finals. There had been some question about whether or not she'd be allowed to compete, thanks to her suspension during the qualifying rounds at her school, but they finally decided to let her run anyway. There was a little grumbling about it before the meet, but by the end no one was listening to such sour grapes, thanks to the two state records Jessica set, and the glory it brought to the school.

The euphoria of the victory was a potent aphrodisiac, and Jessica couldn't wait for the interminable celebrations to end so she could find her brother for a proper victory lap. They'd had no time for any real sex since their camping trip, and now that the last major hurdle of her high school career was in the rearview mirror, she found herself unbelievably horny thanks to the pent-up lust. She figured her arousal must be obvious to others, because several of her teammates, guys and girls alike, had made suggestions that she join them for private festivities. She declined all offers and even insisted that her parents, who had delayed their date night to help support Jess, head off on their own.

"You guys should go enjoy yourselves!" Jessica cajoled. "Aaron can give me a ride home. I'm too keyed up to sit down in a restaurant right now. Maybe we can go jogging instead."

"Jogging to celebrate sprinting records?" their mother laughed incredulously. "I guess you must not have inherited my fun gene!"

"To be fair, it's probably recessive," teased their father, goosing his wife and smirking at her yelp.

"You're a bad influence!" she said, swatting her husband's shoulder, but the two eventually allowed themselves to be chased away, leaving Aaron and Jessica alone to return home.

"Please tell me the jogging thing was a joke," said her brother, with a look of mock dismay on his face.

"I have a different kind of exercise in mind," she said, embracing Aaron tightly, but refraining from anything too overt in public. She savored his aroma and knew he was getting a good whiff of her sweat after her exertions, and it thrilled her. While she hadn't forgotten her doubts and theories, as the previous weekend receded they seemed to carry less and less weight. Her currently favored explanation was back to simple, tawdry lust coupled with a moderately deviant morality when it came to sex partners. Maybe it was even genetic, although she had no desire to ask their parents about anything they might have done with their own siblings.

As they were driving home, Aaron said, "I want to take you before you shower."

"What?" asked Jess, laughing a little. "I feel all itchy and dirty."

"You'll be less itchy when you're nude," he said, "And I want to smell and taste your triumph while I fuck you."

Jessica's pussy clenched at the assertiveness, and she thought the idea of him licking her clean sounded pretty hot as well. She gave her brother a coy smile in response, then nodded her head in agreement. They said nothing else until they pulled into the garage. As soon as she was out of the car, Jess stripped out of her top and sports bra, throwing them at Aaron's head. "Race you!" she called out as she sprinted into the house and up the stairs.

~~

Aaron breathed deeply of his sister's scent and growled playfully as he pursued her to the second floor. He noticed her door was open, and peering into her room, he found her rummaging in her underwear drawer.

"I ordered a new toy that just arrived yesterday," she explained, not looking up, but clearly flushed with arousal and anticipation. Aaron's eyebrows leapt up when Jessica held out a pair of padded handcuffs, and she managed to croak out, "If you don't want me to take a shower first, you might have to restrain me."

"The key?" Aaron asked, unable to prevent himself from smirking as he took the proffered cuffs. Jessica held it up, trembling slightly, and he took it from her, placing it safely on top of the dresser before turning her around with his hand and gently marching her toward her bed. He kissed her neck as one hand traced down her arm to her wrist, holding it in place as he fumbled with the restraints for a moment, not entirely sure what he was doing without being able to see. He finally succeeded in sealing the cuff and repeated the process with Jessica's other arm. "Speak up if you need to," Aaron breathed into her ear, earning a shiver and a nod of her head as well as a guttural moan.

Aaron pushed his sister onto her knees on the bed, then pulled off her shoes and socks. Although he wasn't really a foot fetishist, he spent a few moments massaging them, sure that they must be sore, and Jessica's grateful sigh gave him a different kind of thrill. He knelt behind her and pulled down her track shorts and panties, waiting patiently as she shifted her weight enough to let him pull them past her knees and off. The sight of her cuffed hands resting upon her firm, naked ass made him growl possessively. He kissed the bottoms of Jessica's feet a few times and then her ankles, slowly working his way up her calves, watching the goose pimples make the dark hairs on her legs stand up straight.

Aaron held Jessica by her restrained wrists and lowered her torso to the bed, then continued kissing his way up her thighs and to her ass. He breathed deeply of her sweaty crack, loving the way she trembled when he did so. He licked at her little pink pucker a few times, which made Jess yelp, but then pulled her legs apart to expose the real prize he was after. Her curly pubes were soaked with a mix of sweat and arousal, which was even more intoxicating. He pulled her closer to the foot of her bed to make it easier to lick and nibble her folds while massaging her ass with his hands.

Jessica's awkward attempt to grasp his hair with her cuffed hands was both endearing and something of a power trip for Aaron. He loved hearing her whimpering and pleading, overcome by lust but largely incapable of making him hurry her to completion. Still, her pleasure was a large part of his own, so when she started chanting, "Please!" over and over, he was more than ready to oblige.

Aaron pushed his sister closer to the middle of the bed, and clearly hoping her pleas were about to be fulfilled, she struggled to raise her ass high enough to be easily fucked. She let out a long, low moan that sounded something like, "Finally," as he slid into her more-than-ready depths. Somewhat akin to their first time, it didn't take the siblings very long to reach the point of no return after all of the foreplay and expectation. It took only a couple of minutes of thrusting to make Aaron feel his balls contracting just before he unloaded.

Aaron waited until his first spurt splashed the walls of his sister's sex, triggering her own climax, before pulling out and pushing her hips down. Jessica grunted with surprise and some irritation at the abrupt withdrawal, but hissed with pleasure when Aaron directed the rest of his load onto her cupped palms. Having built up all week, it was a large and thick batch of pearly seed that was pooling in her upturned hands. With the cuffs, all she could do was hold it and dip her fingers into the warm liquid. "I want to taste it!" she demanded, somewhat breathlessly. "Or at least rub it all over my cunt!"

"You can in a moment, love," said Aaron, fishing around in his discarded jeans for his phone. "First, I want a few pictures." He noted absently that the ADMIN app was declaring his triumph and guessed he'd missed hearing the fanfare this time, but he ignored that in favor of opening his camera and taking a dozen or more shots, especially of the puddle of his cum in the palm of Jessica's hand.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous There will be more to the story. The next chapter has been submitted for review and should likely be available by the weekend sometime. There are twelve chapters in all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please tell me there will be more to the story!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sister's Panties Two siblings lose their virginity together.in Incest/Taboo
Growing Stones Ch. 01 Twins come to a mutual understanding.in Incest/Taboo
Honeymoon with My Sister Pt. 01 Dean vacations with his sister in her cheating ex's place.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 01 College siblings engage in very risky sex with consequences.in Incest/Taboo
Falling in Love with Your Stepsis You get caught masturbating with your stepsister's panties.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories