Incest Quest (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 10

Story Info
Jessica and Aaron explore light BDSM on date night.
5.7k words
4.6k
7
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

ADMIN: INCEST QUEST

Chapter 10

The Day Before Graduation

The last few weeks of high school had passed relatively uneventfully for Jessica, somewhat to her surprise. The main change in her daily life was that most people now assumed she was a lesbian. It amused her how the available evidence had coincided to reinforce that misperception. Although it was somewhat bigoted, the fact that she had stopped shaving seemed to suggest to most people that she must be gay. Added to that was the fact that she'd taken her own brother to prom as her date. The clincher for most people, though, was the fact that Penny, Dina, and Jo had all been overheard multiple times making sexually explicit remarks about Jess in very suggestive ways. The rumor mill now said that their fight and suspensions had been over some kind of lover's quarrel.

All things considered, Jessica thought it was kind of amusing, but it also provided such a convenient cover story to conceal her incestuous relationship that she'd leaned into it at school. She dressed to show off her hairy legs and pits, and even wore midriff-bearing shirts to display the wispy hairs descending from the region of her navel. It wasn't quite showing off her pubes, but it was close, and she had developed a habit of idly ticking those hairs to draw attention to her abs and crotch, loving the sexy thrill it gave her.

A few of the school's openly lesbian students had even made passes at Jess, and she kind of enjoyed flirting with the girls, but made it clear that she wasn't looking for any relationships or hook-ups so close to graduation. Although disappointed, none of the ladies made a fuss about it, and she was starting to regret not getting to know any of them sooner, as their clique had been quite welcoming to her the last few weeks. If she hadn't been so smitten with her brother and his iconic cock, she might even had accepted one of their offers as an experiment.

Things between Jess and Aaron were still bubbling under the surface, seeking the too-rare occasions when their passions could be allowed to boil over. Most mornings, Jessica would wake her brother with a blowjob before school, since their parents were almost always gone by that time. She always made sure to brush her teeth first, so she could enjoy the flavor of his seed in her mouth the rest of the morning. Aaron usually insisted on reciprocating, which Jess had no complaints about, especially since his expertise seemed to have inexplicably skyrocketed between one day and the next, such that he could quickly drive her to a powerful climax almost at will.

Friday nights had become their own date nights as well, with their parents out of the house, leaving them safe to fuck around. They'd been playing with her handcuffs in various ways every chance they got, for the sexy thrills it gave them both when Jess was restrained. Aaron's favorite was doggystyle with her hands trapped behind her back, but Jessica had a fondness for getting fucked face to face with her hands cuffed to the headboard of whichever bed they were in. Getting to show off her hairy pits with her arms stretched over her head was a nice bonus to her arousal, but mostly she loved to watch her brother's O-face when he came, usually inside her, which never failed to get her off as well.

Aaron had promised Jessica something special for tonight, the last Friday of her high school career. She'd turned down several invitations to parties celebrating the milestone, certain that a few illicit drinks would be no real loss in the face of ever-better sex she'd come to expect. When she got into his car after a half-day that was mostly rehearsals, Jess noticed a couple of plain paper bags in the back seat when she sniffed and licked at her brother's neck in greeting.

"Ooh, did you get me some prezzies?" she teased, kissing Aaron's jaw once before she sat down and buckled up.

"As a matter of fact, I did," he said in a pompously dignified tone. "But they're not wrapped yet, so no peeking!"

"Boo!" Jess pouted, but her smile betrayed her. "I hope there's some ankle cuffs in one of them," she opined, "Trying to use the handcuffs for that was not a very good idea."

Aaron scoffed and said, "Well, shoot, surprise ruined. I'm glad I bought more than one thing, but if you've got any more guesses, just keep them to yourself, okay?"

Jess grinned happily, feeling a pleasant tingle in her core at the idea of being bound hand and foot. They made small talk about the upcoming ceremony until they got home and saw that their parents had already left on their date.

"Excellent," said Aaron as he turned off the car and lowered the garage door. "Strip."

Jessica felt a frisson of lust at the dominant tone in his voice but couldn't help reflexively asking, "What?"

Aaron gave her a smug look and replied, "You heard me. Clothes off. All of them. Now."

Jess felt herself starting to get wet but stuck out her tongue at her brother and said, "Fine, but only because I wanted to get naked, anyway." She got out of the car and immediately started taking off her shirt, getting even more excited as she removed each article of clothing. It was true enough that she would have stripped soon regardless, as she preferred to be naked around her brother whenever possible, but the quick obedience to his command was adding a thrilling new dimension to her arousal. Jessica was bright-eyed and breathing heavily as she finally slid down her panties and stepped out of them, running her fingers through her bush to fluff it up, loving the hungry look in Aaron's eyes as he watched her show.

Making eye contact with Jessica after a good, long stare, Aaron smiled and said, "You're such a good girl, Jess."

A sudden stab of heat at the praise made Jessica whimper, and the fingers in her bush slid down to her pussy as her knees threatened to give out. She felt a surge of embarrassment hot on the heels of the arousal, somewhat ashamed that her brother could see clearly just how much she loved it when he gave her compliments like that. She closed her eyes and hummed with pleasure, then whined with disappointment when Aaron gently pulled her hand away from her sex. "None of that, now!" he whispered into her ear before giving it a lick and a nibble.

The siblings embraced and made out for a little while. Aaron's hands explored Jessica's curves, but she was content to wrap her arms around her brother's neck, which helped support her when humping his leg left her unable to stand steadily. Aaron chuckled while they kissed, finally breaking their embrace and saying, "Head up to your room, I'll be along in a couple of minutes with your presents. I think we'll skip the wrapping part. Go ahead and cuff yourself to the headboard, I know you love that."

Jessica gave her brother a radiant smile and one last peck before scurrying into the house and up the stairs, feeling a bead of moisture trickle down her thigh as a result of obeying Aaron's latest command. She put the key on top of her dresser in the now-usual spot and hurried to arrange her pillows comfortably, finally laying down and placing the handcuffs on her wrists and around a couple of bars in her headboard. She rubbed her thighs together anxiously while she waited, smearing her juices slightly in the process.

True to his word, Aaron kept her waiting only briefly, making one quick stop in his room before entering Jessica's and depositing his bags on her desk. "Since you already spoiled the ankle cuff surprise, I guess we'll start with those," he said grumpily, although the twinkle in his eye made it obvious he was acting a role. He took out two items and held them up for Jess to see. Unlike her handcuffs, these appeared designed to lock a person's ankle to a stationary object, as only one end was padded. Sure enough, Aaron grabbed one of Jessica's legs and cuffed it to the post at the foot of her bedframe, then did the same with the other. Jessica growled lustily at her exposure, spread-eagled and restrained, with her wet and furry pussy on full display.

Aaron stroked Jessica's calf and praised her again, saying, "Very good, Jess!" She squirmed in her restraints, whining with pleasure but also frustrated, unable to even squeeze her legs together enough to put pressure on her sex. He continued caressing her leg, tickling the dark hairs that were more noticeable on her calves, making them stand up straight with goose pimples when he stroked them with a feather-light touch.

Aaron moved back to the desk and rummaged through the bags, finally holding up a box that presumably held a ball gag, judging by the picture. "I decided we won't be using this one tonight, because I want you to be able to tell me easily if any of these other items aren't your cup of tea. But I'm betting you'll dream about it tonight," he concluded with a grin, putting it out of view in one of her desk drawers.

"Thank you," Jessica mumbled, not entirely sure if she meant for the presents or for not rendering her mute in addition to immobile. Aaron just smiled in return and turned back to select the next item and opened the box without showing it to her first.

"These I'm kind of iffy about, but they were relatively cheap so I figured we'd test them out," Aaron said as he held up a pair of nipple clamps with a thin chain connecting them. "A little bit of pain might be exciting, but we don't need to try these out tonight unless you want to."

Jessica raised an eyebrow but shrugged as best she could, saying, "What the hell, clamp me." She took Aaron's happy grin as praise and shivered with delight even before he pinched her nipples a little to make sure they were as stiff as could be before engaging the clips. The cool metal was less pleasurable than his warm fingers, but the pressure gave her a titillating type of pain, somewhat akin to grinding her jaws together when she had a toothache. She wasn't sure it was particularly arousing in and of itself, but she did get a sexy thrill whenever her brother tugged on the connecting chain.

"Just one more present for tonight," Aaron said huskily after several minutes of playing with Jessica's breasts. "The rest are for after graduation. But the main one is this." So saying, he held up a box that apparently contained a remote-controlled vibrating egg. The box was actually empty, however, as Aaron tossed it aside to reveal the device already in his hand. "I just put some batteries in it and paired it to my phone," he explained. "I think you'll really enjoy this!"

Aaron climbed onto the bed, still dressed, and spent a few minutes licking his sister's pussy, making her moan and squirm with delight at first, but when it became obvious he was just teasing her she started growling, "I want to cum! Please!"

"Not yet!" Aaron answered, licking his lips with satisfaction. "In case I forgot to tell you, tonight's game is edging you for as long as I can."

"You damn well forgot to mention that!" Jessica yelled, struggling fruitlessly against her bonds. "If I'd known that, I'd have jilled myself in the bathroom at school!"

"Yeah, well, that's part of why I forgot," Aaron teased. "Anyway, let's put this baby inside you and see how things go."

Jessica's breath caught, her imagination captured by his choice of words. "Does he realize how much I wish I could have a real baby in me, especially his baby?" she wondered. He seemed pretty clueless about a lot of women's health issues, so he probably didn't know what it would mean to her; he probably couldn't even conceive of the notion. Jess smiled wistfully at her own unintentional wordplay, even though it was only in her private thoughts. Those thoughts started derailing as the small toy was lodged inside her, then scattered to the four winds when it activated.

"Holy fuck!" Jessica cried, completely unprepared for the sudden intensity of the vibrations so close to her G-spot. Her hips bucked wildly and she strained against her bonds, although she wasn't sure what exactly she was hoping to achieve. "Fuck!" she yelled again. She had been close to cumming, but the strength of the sensations actually pushed her peak further away, simply being too powerful and too abrupt to allow for any pleasure, almost like being punched in her uterus.

Aaron had jumped at her outcry and obvious distress, dropping his phone in surprise. He fumbled for it a moment and then the vibrations reduced considerably. Jessica slumped back to the bed, panting heavily and staring at her brother with half-lidded eyes. "Sorry," he mumbled, "Maybe I shouldn't have started it out at the highest setting."

Jess laughed feebly, but the gently buzzing toy was now just a slightly titillating pressure inside her. She supposed it might be enough to keep her arousal simmering, but probably wouldn't do much to get her off, especially if she got acclimated to it eventually. "Yeah, if you've got any other surprises planned, let's ease into them instead, okay?" she asked.

Aaron kissed her navel and said, "I promise!" He then got off the bed and went to his bag of tricks, saying, "In fact, I've got the perfect toy to take your mind off of that flub!" When he returned, her brother was holding up a feather and grinning somewhat maliciously. "Are you still ticklish?"

Jessica's eyes widened and she said, "You wouldn't fucking dare!" In truth, she was certain Aaron would, and in the present circumstances, she was actually kind of excited to let him try. Once upon a time, tickle fights had outraged her, in part because she was highly susceptible. Looking back, she wondered if part of her discomfort had been from an unacknowledged arousal, the first innocent seeds of what would someday bloom into her incestuous love life. She figured she might know soon enough.

Aaron began by very gently tickling the bottoms of her feet with the feather, making Jessica howl with laughter and struggle in her restraints to escape, but she was pleased to discover that the tickle torture was deliciously arousing to her. She also soon learned that having fine hairs on her legs and belly only increased her sensitivity to tickling when the feather's caress caught them. Her uncontrollable laughing was so loud and hysterical she was slightly worried one of the neighbors might call the police to report a murder.

Jess had almost forgotten about the nipple clamps until Aaron started tugging on them while tickling her fuzzy armpits. She was also certain that the strength of the toy inside her had increased at some point, although she had no idea when. She was getting close to cumming, and obedient or not, she wasn't planning on trying to resist her climax whenever it arrived. She thought Aaron could also tell she was near her peak, although with as breathless and red-faced as she was, it was hard to imagine what signs he was looking for that wouldn't suggest a woman right on the edge.

Tossing aside the feather, Aaron bent down to give Jessica a fiercely passionate but all-too-brief kiss before sitting back up. He'd remained dressed the entire time, probably part of the dominance play, but he finally undid his pants and slid them down to unleash his rampant erection. He slid just the tip into Jessica's opening, making them both groan, but he refrained from drilling her the way she wanted. "Fuck me!" she cried, "Please!"

"Maybe later," Aaron grunted, fumbling for his phone again. "But first...." He stabbed the control for the toy and increased the pressure, which was now vibrating directly on the head of his cock as well. Both siblings began cumming from the added intensity, and Jessica's orgasm peaked a second time when she felt her brother's seed pooling in her cleft. She strained with all her might and was startled when her bonds finally surrendered with loud snapping and crashing. Aaron yelped in shock, but with her eyes closed Jessica wasn't sure what exactly had happened.

When she had calmed down enough to concentrate, Jess looked up and saw Aaron staring at her with love and amusement. She then realized that her cuffs had held firm, but her bed had not. She'd snapped the wooden bars of her headboard and both posts at the bottom end with the strength of her passion. She gave her brother a guilty grin and said, "Oops."

Aaron just laughed incredulously as he got up to fetch the keys, absently massaging an angry red welt on his back where one of the posts had struck him after breaking off.

"I guess maybe I should ask for a metal bedframe for Christmas," Jessica quipped.

Graduation Day

Aaron had been struggling with a desire to make more experiments with the ADMIN app in the week leading up to his sister's graduation, weighed against the fear that doing so would rekindle the suspicions she'd developed after the prom. If she was still harboring any doubts or questions she was being very sneaky about it, so he was still erring on the side of caution, doing no more than reinforcing or slightly tweaking older commands, especially the perception-based ones related to his body or actions. The main new development he'd allowed himself was to make a link between Jessica's arousal and her obedience to his commands. Outside of some elder sibling bossiness when they were growing up, he'd never really tried to order Jess around, so he figured that the novelty would help reduce any cognitive dissonance she might experience if she stained her panties doing what he told her to do.

He was pleased at how strongly Jessica had responded to the previous night's deeper foray into bondage. For the most part, he hadn't even given her specific instructions related to anything they did, other than to fantasize about restraints. He was feeling pretty confident that most of her arousal at the situation was natural, or at least a natural outgrowth of her general sexual desire for him. But it helped to quiet the occasional twinge of guilt or shame to tell himself that Jessica's own fantasies were getting indulged as well.

As Aaron sat with their parents in the crowd, waiting for the procession to begin, he almost wished he'd carried out an exciting plan to have Jessica naked under the gown and flash the crowd. Even fantasizing about it had his cock throbbing, and he hoped the event program he was holding in his lap hid the evidence of his arousal. He'd ultimately decided it was too risky, both for Jessica herself getting in trouble and because it would be very out of character for her, at least prior to his meddling. He consoled himself with the reminder that they would have many other opportunities to fan the flames of any exhibitionist tendencies she possessed.

The one thing Aaron had insisted upon was Jessica keeping her toy snugly in her pussy throughout the ceremony. He was pretty sure she'd be out of range up on stage, which was disappointing, but while she was still seated in the front section with the other graduates she was fair game, and he was enjoying watching her mortarboard jump every time he triggered a powerful burst of vibrations. He could only imagine what the people around her might be thinking.

"Stop whatever it is you're doing with your phone, son," said Aaron's mother, clearly aware of what the hand in his pocket was up to, at least in a general sense. Abashed, he obeyed, and endured the rest of the pomp and circumstance without even the distraction of remotely playing with Jessica's pussy to sustain him. His attention perked up slightly when his sister walked across the stage and waved at them, but soon he was back to daydreaming about her strutting toward the podium wearing nothing but her mortarboard and cords, and instead of accepting some pointless piece of beribboned parchment from the principal, he handed her a dildo, which she proceeded to fuck herself with while giving a speech on reaching for the stars.

Aaron was abruptly jarred from his fantasy when his parents stood up, and he realized that the event was finally over. He struggled to get to his feet without revealing his straining erection and followed them through the crowd until they found Jess. He had to wait a long while for their sobbing mother to finish her hug, but he finally got a chance to embrace Jessica again and said, "Congrats, sis! I'm really happy for you!" He emphasized his statement by trying to nudge her with his boner as subtly as he could.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers
12